April 27, 2024, 09:13:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306167 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2009, 06:04:24 PM »

Klaas - You've got mail!!

Mytime, if you aren't just the spitting image of a beautiful Marilyn Monroe...

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »

I can't believe the Memorial Service date hasn't been announced.   Why is it taking them so long?   

Perhaps they are waiting for the trial to be over and Casey is released Rolling Eyes

Its really pitiful, isn't it?   
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2009, 06:05:16 PM »

IMO Casey uses the fight in the video as a diversion from actually talking about Caylee.  It is a distaction.  SHe cannot give anymore details without making herself more guilty.  Also, she is selfish and only cares about herself. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 17, 2009, 06:05:22 PM »

Sorry OT again, but this along the lines of the talk about "sociopaths" so I thought it was interesting to post this since most are familiar with the oj case.

O.J. Lawyer: 'He's a Sociopath'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479867,00.html

p.s. being I've skipped many pages, I apologize if someone else already posted it!

Hey QM .. glad to have you back Smile

If you care to discuss art with me, please visit the link in my signature. I am doing my best not to mention the word "avatar" in this thread! And until just now, I have done a good job of it. LOL

Wink

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: January 17, 2009, 06:06:29 PM »

Posted Sunday, January 11, 2009 

Public Memorial Services for Caylee Marie Anthony
Current mood:  sad

Please continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for information on the upcoming public memorial for Caylee Marie.  Become a friend of Caylee's by going to www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Thank you for your continued prayers for the entire Anthony family, this has without a doubt been a difficult time for any family to have to go through.

Michelle A. Bart
Former Family Spokesperson
Owner Helping Heroes, Inc. 

3:24 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments)
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=395943767&blogID=463023840

Is this a title?  If she is a former anything, why is she still involved?  Sort of like Todd Black has stepped down, yet (as of 1/6/09 is my last quote from him) he is still giving quotes to the media.  Do these people say they are not involved publicly only to continue their role as hired by the Anthony family?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 17, 2009, 06:07:03 PM »

That is the big question - Was Nichole G the counselor for Cindy? It would make sense since that was close and a community counseling center where they would do a sliding scale according to income. Within weeks, the "same name" ZG computer stolen, Nichole G killed, and Caylee killed. Keep in mind Nichole G was killed on the 10th and they ALL originally told that Caylee was taken on the 9th of June.  Not to mention that KC hung out in Blanchard Park all the time.

I wonder if after KC killed Caylee (6-15/16) she searched the internet & even local papers, for recent crimes in the area. Maybe she got those names/places & crime info from the local papers and decided to loosely use some of those names (ZG) & places (jblanchard) to put out there so when Caylee was found (she probably expected her to be found quickly), LE might think to tie those things together. She had 31 days to think & research. Caylee wasn't found though (which makes me think why not report her missing right away-I think cause she knew evidence/dna might still lead back to her). Maybe she stayed away from her family that whole time-and didn't report her missing yet-because she knew the body would decay and evidence would fade. If she thought this way though, then she was probably careful not to leave fingerprints on duct tape (unless she didn't think of that at all). I dunno, I'm confusing myself here now. Sorry if I'm confusing all the monkeys here. I'm just saying, she did have 31 days to come up with all sorts of thoughts & ideas of what to say. I think when it happened the way it did, with Cindy calling, she may have tried to stick with what she could remember regarding names & places! I'm sure she didn't expect it to go down the way it did, but, what on earth was she expecting to happen??

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 17, 2009, 06:09:31 PM »

Whether or not you think Casey was actually going to murder Cindy and George, she certainly had something up her sleeve. There isn't any other explanation for her telling Amy that C & G were giving Casey the house and and that Amy could live there with her.
If she was indeed planning to chloroform Cindy then I would think Casey would have to lure Cindy out, maybe to Blanchard Park. It would be easy to chloroform her from the backseat as Cindy drove (was parked) and Casey was in the back with Caylee. Then she could dump Cindy in the park and the rapist would be blamed.
Maybe Caylees murder was an after thought since Tony wanted a boy and didn't allow Caylee to stay over. Caylee was interfering with his big Fusion promo job. Casey needed to eliminate her parents and her daughter to step into her new life. Bella Vida.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »

Sorry OT again, but this along the lines of the talk about "sociopaths" so I thought it was interesting to post this since most are familiar with the oj case.

O.J. Lawyer: 'He's a Sociopath'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479867,00.html

p.s. being I've skipped many pages, I apologize if someone else already posted it!

Hey QM .. glad to have you back Smile

If you care to discuss art with me, please visit the link in my signature. I am doing my best not to mention the word "avatar" in this thread! And until just now, I have done a good job of it. LOL

Wink

Thanks Brandi, I'll try to catch you over there. Sorry for making you say "avatar". 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 17, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

I think probably she did at least consider killing Cindy. But I don't see how a 5'0", 100 lb girl overpowers a much taller girl who jogs every day. And certainly I don't think anyone's going to mistake Casey for a man.

But I could see Casey using one of the men in her life this way, esp if he were already doing this kind of thing for kicks. Could be there was no rape because instead the killer used the turn-on to power sex with his accomplice. This is really way-out wild speculation.
It's fun to explore this theory.
If Casey seemed harmless and asked this person to read the ransom note (?) and then took her from behind with chloroform and duct tape it wouldn't be unreasonable to see the victim fall in less than 30 seconds.
I don't even know how this other person was killed, where or the name though. I'm just trying to pick from posts here between all the other chatter.
Can someone sum it up for me?
Thanks, I love you all.

Nobody knows yet--LE isn't putting it out there how she was killed. I didn't realize they had put it out that there was no rape. We know chloroform was involved, apparently there was no penetration, DNA was found but in what form and where and how they haven't said. Three different suspects have been arrested and released.

I could see if she got the victim to sit down, to read the note, but I doubt she'd be able to get a jogger to do that, unless she caught her at the very end of her run.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: January 17, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »

Ok, conversation is moving way too fast for me today.
Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole (edit: no, it was another jogger name) was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.

WOW.............had not thought it that far through. Do you think she had an accomplice?
Even if it was a drifter and she could have easily taken him out too. I don't know what to believe about Casey anymore. She's very busy drawing attention only to Caylee and keeping that focus. Now with Annie and other secrets still out there it could be much bigger than we imagine.
It was too simple to think that Zenaida and Sawgrass answered a question. It didn't.
Casey was planning something big, her escape from her parents. She's a murderer... we just don't know to what degree.

During the last court session it was easy to hear the SA and Baez mention that certain items pertained to another or different case.  Is it possible they were referring to this, still open and active, case?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »

That is the big question - Was Nichole G the counselor for Cindy? It would make sense since that was close and a community counseling center where they would do a sliding scale according to income. Within weeks, the "same name" ZG computer stolen, Nichole G killed, and Caylee killed. Keep in mind Nichole G was killed on the 10th and they ALL originally told that Caylee was taken on the 9th of June.  Not to mention that KC hung out in Blanchard Park all the time.

I wonder if after KC killed Caylee (6-15/16) she searched the internet & even local papers, for recent crimes in the area. Maybe she got those names/places & crime info from the local papers and decided to loosely use some of those names (ZG) & places (jblanchard) to put out there so when Caylee was found (she probably expected her to be found quickly), LE might think to tie those things together. She had 31 days to think & research. Caylee wasn't found though (which makes me think why not report her missing right away-I think cause she knew evidence/dna might still lead back to her). Maybe she stayed away from her family that whole time-and didn't report her missing yet-because she knew the body would decay and evidence would fade. If she thought this way though, then she was probably careful not to leave fingerprints on duct tape (unless she didn't think of that at all). I dunno, I'm confusing myself here now. Sorry if I'm confusing all the monkeys here. I'm just saying, she did have 31 days to come up with all sorts of thoughts & ideas of what to say. I think when it happened the way it did, with Cindy calling, she may have tried to stick with what she could remember regarding names & places! I'm sure she didn't expect it to go down the way it did, but, what on earth was she expecting to happen??

I'm loving this theory. Yes she did have 31 days to cover her tracks. And since she didn't make an attempt to kill Cindy and wouldn't have the chance then she just went with the Caylee kidnapping thing.
I think Casey felt very comfortable with Blanchard Park the same way I feel comfortable with my childhood park, I know everyone's hours, movement, when a stranger comes in, and all the regulars.
I don't know why but that homeless man that killed people in various National Parks comes to mind now. Maybe there was an accomplice.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2009, 06:20:50 PM »

I think probably she did at least consider killing Cindy. But I don't see how a 5'0", 100 lb girl overpowers a much taller girl who jogs every day. And certainly I don't think anyone's going to mistake Casey for a man.

But I could see Casey using one of the men in her life this way, esp if he were already doing this kind of thing for kicks. Could be there was no rape because instead the killer used the turn-on to power sex with his accomplice. This is really way-out wild speculation.
It's fun to explore this theory.
If Casey seemed harmless and asked this person to read the ransom note (?) and then took her from behind with chloroform and duct tape it wouldn't be unreasonable to see the victim fall in less than 30 seconds.
I don't even know how this other person was killed, where or the name though. I'm just trying to pick from posts here between all the other chatter.
Can someone sum it up for me?
Thanks, I love you all.

Nobody knows yet--LE isn't putting it out there how she was killed. I didn't realize they had put it out that there was no rape. We know chloroform was involved, apparently there was no penetration, DNA was found but in what form and where and how they haven't said. Three different suspects have been arrested and released.

I could see if she got the victim to sit down, to read the note, but I doubt she'd be able to get a jogger to do that, unless she caught her at the very end of her run.

Maybe she even befriended her and ran with her until they sat down and then BOOM chloroform.  The only thing which confuses me is there was a report of one tennis shoe being by the car. It read like it was Nicholes, but I am not sure.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 17, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »

Ok, conversation is moving way too fast for me today.
Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole (edit: no, it was another jogger name) was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.

WOW.............had not thought it that far through. Do you think she had an accomplice?
Even if it was a drifter and she could have easily taken him out too. I don't know what to believe about Casey anymore. She's very busy drawing attention only to Caylee and keeping that focus. Now with Annie and other secrets still out there it could be much bigger than we imagine.
It was too simple to think that Zenaida and Sawgrass answered a question. It didn't.
Casey was planning something big, her escape from her parents. She's a murderer... we just don't know to what degree.

During the last court session it was easy to hear the SA and Baez mention that certain items pertained to another or different case.  Is it possible they were referring to this, still open and active, case?

That was an interesting comment for sure. I wondered what that was all about.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 17, 2009, 06:23:03 PM »

I am sooooo curious to hear Annies police interview.
I am also still recovering from watching the last jailhouse visit with Crazy and her parents. I hold back from feeling sorry for the grandparents after all of their craziness, but watching that evil wench play them was truly eye opening and ..eek.. sympathy provoking for Cindy..eeeeeek..did i just say that? Crazy deserves the needle, George needs a frickin clue, CEO? and Cindy looked about to die.. so why come out in public and lie? I would hide...if I wasnt arrested first for breaking the glass to get to the evil spawn's throat.
I believe Crazy and JB are holding up the burial/cremation each for their own selfish reasons. Crazy for spite and JB for leverage or cash

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 17, 2009, 06:25:37 PM »

Posted Sunday, January 11, 2009 

Public Memorial Services for Caylee Marie Anthony
Current mood:  sad

Please continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for information on the upcoming public memorial for Caylee Marie.  Become a friend of Caylee's by going to www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Thank you for your continued prayers for the entire Anthony family, this has without a doubt been a difficult time for any family to have to go through.

Michelle A. Bart
Former Family Spokesperson
Owner Helping Heroes, Inc. 

3:24 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments)
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=395943767&blogID=463023840

It just burns my bacon every time I see Bart's name.Actually,any of their names. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 17, 2009, 06:27:05 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Someone watching Braveheart? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: January 17, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »

Casey is an actress, she could easily lure someone in, that's her job (in her head) and she was assigned to lure people to Fusion. She seems harmless and approachable. If she looked panicked at Blanchard Park with a ransom note I might fall for her crocodile tears. Predators pick their prey.

I know this is far fetched but remember Dahmer... no one imagined how deep it really was. And hideous crimes happen. And they always say "he/she seemed so normal".

Premeditation is something Casey is not even getting close to, she's manipulating Baez to go a totally different direction to fit her needs. She's sticking to her kidnapping story like glue. When she protests so much and think she's in control is when clues point in another direction.

Things are not always what they seem. Casey is a murderer. How much of a murder is yet to be determined. While most cases of child murder are simple this one might not be.

Can someone list a timeline and names of the computer, Blanchard Park, chloroform proof and other items that might connect Casey to this theory?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2009, 06:31:39 PM »

I agree with Flamom about why the remains are being held up.
There is money at stake here. Why should George and Cindy get cash for the rights for the funeral coverage when Casey is the bio-Momster and Baez is well the Bozo. Just can't see Baez letting Casey get zero from this coverage.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 17, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »

Maybe she even befriended her and ran with her until they sat down and then BOOM chloroform.  The only thing which confuses me is there was a report of one tennis shoe being by the car. It read like it was Nicholes, but I am not sure.
Turbothink, I like how you think!!!
I picture Casey asking if Caylee could sleep in the back of her car... or change a diaper there. Then she chloroforms her from behind. But where was Nicoles body found?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2009, 06:34:12 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
I love that Boo. Is that Braveheart? I have heard it before, just don't remember from where?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.