April 27, 2024, 09:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306101 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 17, 2009, 06:37:56 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
I love that Boo. Is that Braveheart? I have heard it before, just don't remember from where?
JSM, have you gotten any pizza yet?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Hey Boo~you have nanners

Where?? I sent you a myspace nanner!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2009, 06:39:40 PM »

I love that Boo. Is that Braveheart? I have heard it before, just don't remember from where?
JSM, have you gotten any pizza yet?
No, had Chinese for lunch. Do I need pizza? Please Please tell to order some,  I have two old slices left from Thursday when the last jail tape was released!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »

Do we have any hearings or doc dumps coming up this week??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2009, 06:44:17 PM »

Just a thought... who was the cop that wrote up or investigated this: UCF Counseling center and her (ZG) office was broken into and the computer stolen.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS!!!!

is there any information on Katie Sue Robinson, besides she worked at Sawgrass apts? age, pics, anything? just trying to figure out why it is so hard to find out anything about her?

also i know KC says she had a "blackjack" phone, is blackjack really a kind of cell phone? or did KC mean a blackberry, just wondering, sorry if this has already been asked & answered.

AND can anyone help me with the post from Klass (i think) on the settings for scared monkeys profile/settings, not sure what you call it, but i saw it posted on here just a couple of days ago & wanted to correct mine, or make it that way. sorry for this last part! know it is o/t but it is really bugging me. (i always have to try to figure out where i left off) tia.

wendi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

Ok, conversation is moving way too fast for me today.
Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole (edit: no, it was another jogger name) was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.

WOW.............had not thought it that far through. Do you think she had an accomplice?
Even if it was a drifter and she could have easily taken him out too. I don't know what to believe about Casey anymore. She's very busy drawing attention only to Caylee and keeping that focus. Now with Annie and other secrets still out there it could be much bigger than we imagine.
It was too simple to think that Zenaida and Sawgrass answered a question. It didn't.
Casey was planning something big, her escape from her parents. She's a murderer... we just don't know to what degree.

During the last court session it was easy to hear the SA and Baez mention that certain items pertained to another or different case.  Is it possible they were referring to this, still open and active, case?

That was an interesting comment for sure. I wondered what that was all about.
Now it's possible they will try to piece together Casey's original plan or blaming the Blanchard Park rapist? When Casey could have been involved in that murder too.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 17, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

Connection. Cool.
How did Casey find out about this ZG?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 17, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »

I keep forgetting to mention this.......Cindy said she removed a "butter" knife from KC's car and washed it, along with a pair of KC's slacks, and who knows how many other items that were IMO, evidence.

Does anyone else think that maybe KC used the butter knife to cut the duct tape?
That's just a theory I have been rolling around in my head....lol

They went to the A's within an hour to secure it because of something they could connect to the crime scene. It could have been anything really, but they might have been going to get whatever they thought KC used to cut the duct tape.

Anyway, just thought I would throw it out here for anyone's thoughts.....

A butter knife is nearly useless on duct tape.  But just because Cindy said it was a butter knife doesn't mean it wasn't a steak knife (or something like).
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 17, 2009, 07:12:33 PM »

Also, there is a    theory on Websleuths being thrown around in the Kio thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69710&page=11

See thoughts by JohnVaughnCauthen. 

He seems to be into a conspiracy theory....  Strange as the last one I posted.

I was bored out in the world wide web alone Monkeys!   

This guy was crazy  -  and he was just banned from WS.     
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 17, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »

WOW, Had to fight my way into the cage today.  I got kicked for hours and then tried to post and poof it was gone, then my pages looked really weird....    Have I been bad or has anyone else been having these problems?

Klaas, I agree with you....I don't see a skull. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: January 17, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »

I keep forgetting to mention this.......Cindy said she removed a "butter" knife from KC's car and washed it, along with a pair of KC's slacks, and who knows how many other items that were IMO, evidence.

Does anyone else think that maybe KC used the butter knife to cut the duct tape?

They went to the A's within an hour to secure it because of something they could connect to the crime scene. It could have been anything really, but they might have been going to get whatever they thought KC used to cut the duct tape.

A butter knife is nearly useless on duct tape.  But just because Cindy said it was a butter knife doesn't mean it wasn't a steak knife (or something like).
Foggy, I believe it was stated to be a kitchen knife

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 17, 2009, 07:18:15 PM »

WOW, Had to fight my way into the cage today.  I got kicked for hours and then tried to post and poof it was gone, then my pages looked really weird....    Have I been bad or has anyone else been having these problems?

The server had a couple down times today.  I know Dugga is working on the problem but I'm not sure what the fix will be.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #354 on: January 17, 2009, 07:18:18 PM »

Yes, Braveheart. Makes me cry everytime!! My Mom's side is from Scotland, Jedbourough area! Got a cousin I found there and we correspond. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 17, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

When asked about Zanny:

Connection. Cool.

JJ - I don't know, still going through some of the old statements to see what Casey told others. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: January 17, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »

I was getting bumped and locked out today and I wasn't even signed in

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 17, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »

Foggy, I believe it was stated to be a kitchen knife

heh .. I remember it as a "dinner knife."

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 17, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

When asked about Zanny:

Connection. Cool.

JJ - I don't know, still going through some of the old statements to see what Casey told others. 
Instead of answering questions, this brings up a whole lot more

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 17, 2009, 07:22:32 PM »

Very cool.

regarding another post, a butter knife is just as handy as duct tape. I use one for a screwdriver and can cut most things even with a plastic one. Duct tape only needs a nick and then you tear it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.