April 28, 2024, 01:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306194 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 17, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »

WOW, Had to fight my way into the cage today.  I got kicked for hours and then tried to post and poof it was gone, then my pages looked really weird....    Have I been bad or has anyone else been having these problems?

Klaas, I agree with you....I don't see a skull. 

The server had a couple down times today.  I know Dugga is working on the problem but I'm not sure what the fix will be.
Thanks Klaas!  Almost had a panic attack 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: January 17, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »

I just don't see Casey killing Nicole G in the park, if there was dna evidence found on Nicole, by now if Casey or Lee was involved, and their was any suspicion from LE I would think by now they would have checked their dna. Does this make sense, fell asleep by computer and am half asleep.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: January 17, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »

I just don't see Casey killing Nicole G in the park, if there was dna evidence found on Nicole, by now if Casey or Lee was involved, and their was any suspicion from LE I would think by now they would have checked their dna. Does this make sense, fell asleep by computer and am half asleep.
First LE is going to check area rapists, those in jail and others on suspicion, then they will check homeless people in the area, many are transient and move to other cities especially when the heat is on. No one would suspect Casey at this time because it was brand new. And there were no chloroform cases to match it with yet... 8 months later there is.
Which makes me wonder what LP was fishing for in that river.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #363 on: January 17, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

I made this post back at the end of November:
OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Cindy shows up at 7:30 to confront KC at Tony's apt. on July 15th

Calls 911 at ????

11pm she calls Amy to tell her Caylee is missing

KC is first arrested on July 16 at ??? time

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

On the HP Computer Time line for June 16 & 17
June 16th
There is NO activity btw 0100 and 0700, 0900 and noon, 1500 & 2300

June 17th
There is NO activity 0200, 0500 & 0800, 0900 & noon, 1500 and 2300

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th
Files were accessed during midnight and again 1400 - 1500 hours.

Safari Internet activity during 1600 hour

and other user activity btw 1900 and 2300 hours.

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #364 on: January 17, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Hey Boo~you have nanners

Where?? I sent you a myspace nanner!! 

Oops, I guess I just added you, and sent a repky back.......must have gone to your myspace, I'm on a learning curve with the myspace / facebook stuff. By the way, loved the pic's

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 17, 2009, 07:38:31 PM »

Hey No Rose!  Could you catch me up on what the theory is that Casey or Lee may be involved in that murder?  or point me in the right direction.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

Enquiring minds want to know....butter knife will cut duct tape. My butter knives have a little bit of a serrated edge. I tried it on both cheap tape and the kind with the mesh in it. Took a litle bit of time to get it started but , it did cut through it.

Wasn't it a "DINNER" Knife?

I call them butter knives Russ cause that is about all they will cut. They are not sharp enough to even cut the skin but they did cut the duct tape.

I have a set of stainless eating utensils that include the proverbial butter knives (that will not cut duct tape), but also a set of very sharp, potentially lethal knives meant for cutting meat (can also be called steak knives). 

Sorry if I missed this, but was that knife from the car one missing from Anthony home set?  Seems like an anal person who blabs on and on might have mentioned that detail.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: January 17, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »

OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Calls 911 at ????

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

Boo--can't answer many of your questions, but Safari is the Internet browser that came installed on my MacBook.  I think you can install it on PCs too, but I still use Mozilla on my desktop.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: January 17, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »

Calls 911 at ????

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th

June 17th

Boo, Safari is like IE, or Mozilla firefox

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 17, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

Hey No Rose!  Could you catch me up on what the theory is that Casey or Lee may be involved in that murder?  or point me in the right direction.
On June 9 a Zenaida Gonzalez who works a UCF got her office broken into and her computer stolen, next day Nicole G got murdered in Blanchard Park, who was a student but also a therapist at UCF, she was jogging and was killed. The police have not released a lot of circumstances surrounding her murder, but supposedly chloroform was used on her. Maybe the therapist that Cindy was seeing was her, or maybe someone connected with her, there is no info on that aspect. Her murder was different then other murders and rapes at the park, she wasn't raped. I hope that this helps some.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 17, 2009, 07:47:37 PM »

BooMonkey those are great questions, have no clue, I just figured Lee was on Casey's computer deleting things.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 17, 2009, 07:48:06 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: January 17, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »

I wonder if Crazy was putting all of these Zenaida Gonzalez' into play for just the reason she gave to LE, you have the wrong one.. she isnt the sharpest pencil in the box but knew enough to try and muddy the waters 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: January 17, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »

Hmmmmm, remember how much one of the sketches resembled Lee that was released as a person LE would like to talk to in connection to the murder of the jogger in BP. In fact I requested someone post those side by side and it was eerie. Now what if Nicole G counciled Mark Hawkins ex wife who was the supposed mother of Lee's child? Remember someone posting his myspace writings and how upset he was when she left and went where Mich.maybe? Or maybe a connection to this Zenaida at UCF BY Mark"S ex? That would be interesting to see if there is a link to that now just wouldn't it?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: January 17, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »

June 16th

June 17th

Yes the pattens seems to be that Casey was accessing Tony's computer. She wasn't there while she killed Caylee but then after the murder she got on. Could be that she was linking up to the Fusion connections for that Friday evening, since her new life had just begun and she didn't have anything holding her back from her future with Tony... yet.
Sometimes internet will run faster with a simple delete of cookies, I routinely do that. Like this site has pop ups and others have tracking cookies that attach, it just takes a quick history and temp file delete to make sites pop in faster.
Yes, I do believe Casey accessed Tony's machine. She didn't have access to hers at home so she would have to use someone else's to access her myspace and emails. At this point I don't think she was worried about covering her tracks. And even if she did the history is still on the harddrive and browser pings.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: January 17, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »

Maybe she even befriended her and ran with her until they sat down and then BOOM chloroform.  The only thing which confuses me is there was a report of one tennis shoe being by the car. It read like it was Nicholes, but I am not sure.
Turbothink, I like how you think!!!
I picture Casey asking if Caylee could sleep in the back of her car... or change a diaper there. Then she chloroforms her from behind. But where was Nicoles body found?

IIRC she was found across from the post office where the trail runs behind it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #376 on: January 17, 2009, 07:52:56 PM »

On June 9 a Zenaida Gonzalez who works a UCF got her office broken into and her computer stolen, next day Nicole G got murdered in Blanchard Park, who was a student but also a therapist at UCF, she was jogging and was killed. The police have not released a lot of circumstances surrounding her murder, but supposedly chloroform was used on her. Maybe the therapist that Cindy was seeing was her, or maybe someone connected with her, there is no info on that aspect. Her murder was different then other murders and rapes at the park, she wasn't raped. I hope that this helps some.

I'm confused (I know, nothing unusual), but I thought she WAS sexually assaulted:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18193642/detail.html

E-Mail News Alerts
Get breaking news and daily headlines.

Browse all e-mail newsletters

Related To Story

NICOLE GANGUZZA
Video: Investigation Nets New Suspect
Video: Tree Planted To Honor Ganguzza
Video: Nicole Ganguzza Foundation Launched
Video: Memorial Service Held
Video: Ganguzza's Body Found

Slideshow: Case Timeline
Profile: About Ganguzza

Ganguzza Investigation Nets Suspect
Investigators Reveal Information About Man They Believe May Have Killed Ganguzza

POSTED: 6:24 am EST December 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EST December 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they have collected DNA from at least one suspect in the slaying of Nicole Ganguzza.

Authorities said they're currently awaiting results of lab tests.

The 26-year-old University of Central Florida graduate student was abducted, sexually assaulted and killed while jogging at Blanchard Park on the evening of June 10.
Officials would not yet identify the suspect in the case.

Investigators said the individual is likely someone who may have killed more than once and could still be in the area.

Investigators said they've collected DNA from people who live near the park and worked there. Detectives are focusing on one suspect in particular because multiple sources told WESH 2 News that he matches a psychological profile done on the killer.

In addition, this suspect lived in close proximity to the park and knew it well. Also, WESH 2 News has learned of other circumstantial evidence investigators asked us not to reveal, because it could harm their case.

Women who exercise at Blanchard Park said they're glad to know investigators are closing in on a suspect in the case.

Since Ganguzza's death over the summer, some women have stopped working out along the park's trail. Many said they're exercising inside the Blanchard Park YMCA instead, and they're also taking kickboxing classes to learn self-defense.

Women said they're relieved to hear there may soon be an arrest.

"I wondered about that, you know, what was happening. (Was there) any follow-up to that? We hadn't heard anything, so, yes, that's good news to hear," Gloria Magee said.

"I've just stayed away from that area, so I'm very glad to hear you say that somebody is close to being caught," Mechele Petrie said.

"I was warned by my mother not to come out here so early. I should wait until midday when people are here," first-time park visitor Nicole Lopez said.

Women at Blanchard Park said an arrest would bring closure not just to the Ganguzza family, but also to the entire area around the park.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: January 17, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »

Thanks!!!
Retrospect is 20/20, eh? Seems like too much of a coincidence. Again...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 17, 2009, 07:54:15 PM »

Hmmmmm, remember how much one of the sketches resembled Lee that was released as a person LE would like to talk to in connection to the murder of the jogger in BP. In fact I requested someone post those side by side and it was eerie. Now what if Nicole G counciled Mark Hawkins ex wife who was the supposed mother of Lee's child? Remember someone posting his myspace writings and how upset he was when she left and went where Mich.maybe? Or maybe a connection to this Zenaida at UCF BY Mark"S ex? That would be interesting to see if there is a link to that now just wouldn't it?
Yes, hold on I'll find it.  I posted side by side.
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: January 17, 2009, 07:54:46 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

I think that was the Homolka case out of Canada. Paul Bernardo (?) and Karla Homolka. She's out of prison now and has a child. And yes, Casey is probably a good match for that type of personality as Karla had no conscience either.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.