April 28, 2024, 08:34:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306232 times)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: January 17, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

That couple was probably Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.  Very disturbing that she got some kind of immunity for testifying against him, she served just 12 years, and now is married with a baby.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #381 on: January 17, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

Are you talking about paul bernardo & karla homolka in Canada??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: January 17, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

Hmmmmm, remember how much one of the sketches resembled Lee that was released as a person LE would like to talk to in connection to the murder of the jogger in BP. In fact I requested someone post those side by side and it was eerie. Now what if Nicole G counciled Mark Hawkins ex wife who was the supposed mother of Lee's child? Remember someone posting his myspace writings and how upset he was when she left and went where Mich.maybe? Or maybe a connection to this Zenaida at UCF BY Mark"S ex? That would be interesting to see if there is a link to that now just wouldn't it?
That's an interesting thought.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

Connection. Cool.
How did Casey find out about this ZG?

JJ - I don't know, still going through some of the old statements to see what Casey told others. 

One Zenaida Gonzalez blogs on a website called Brevard County Moms. She was flooded with emails and phone calls asking her if she had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, so she created a website posting to set the record straight that says, "I am not that Zenaida Gonzalez."

This Zenaida Gonzalez works in the PR department for UCF and didn't want to go on camera. Her blog usually averages about 50 viewers, but the post where she tells the world she is not Caylee's babysitter has been viewed nearly 3,000 times.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17018170/detail.html
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: January 17, 2009, 07:57:11 PM »

Maybe she even befriended her and ran with her until they sat down and then BOOM chloroform.  The only thing which confuses me is there was a report of one tennis shoe being by the car. It read like it was Nicholes, but I am not sure.
Turbothink, I like how you think!!!
I picture Casey asking if Caylee could sleep in the back of her car... or change a diaper there. Then she chloroforms her from behind. But where was Nicoles body found?

IIRC she was found across from the post office where the trail runs behind it.
If she was murdered by her car where she blew a shoe could she have been rolled into a trunk and then driven to the site where she was found?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 17, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

Hmmmmm, remember how much one of the sketches resembled Lee that was released as a person LE would like to talk to in connection to the murder of the jogger in BP. In fact I requested someone post those side by side and it was eerie. Now what if Nicole G counciled Mark Hawkins ex wife who was the supposed mother of Lee's child? Remember someone posting his myspace writings and how upset he was when she left and went where Mich.maybe? Or maybe a connection to this Zenaida at UCF BY Mark"S ex? That would be interesting to see if there is a link to that now just wouldn't it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm that is a connection I had not thought about. The plot could thicken with her being the counselor to Cindy and his wife.

Here are those pictures.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 17, 2009, 08:00:32 PM »

Maybe she even befriended her and ran with her until they sat down and then BOOM chloroform.  The only thing which confuses me is there was a report of one tennis shoe being by the car. It read like it was Nicholes, but I am not sure.
I picture Casey asking if Caylee could sleep in the back of her car... or change a diaper there. Then she chloroforms her from behind. But where was Nicoles body found?

If she was murdered by her car where she blew a shoe could she have been rolled into a trunk and then driven to the site where she was found?

She could have, but I tend to think she was running with the perp before she was killed. The car thing may be to throw off any investigators. Her car was locked and her purse was in it. They didn't say if any money was gone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: January 17, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »

Whoa. That's really interesting.
Looking at it from a Lee Casey secret world of secrets and more secrets and a tangled web.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #388 on: January 17, 2009, 08:02:46 PM »

BooMonkey those are great questions, have no clue, I just figured Lee was on Casey's computer deleting things.

That's exactly what I was trying to figure out!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: January 17, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm that is a connection I had not thought about. The plot could thicken with her being the counselor to Cindy and his wife.

Here are those pictures.

IIRC, there were 4 sketchs, here is one I thought resembled LA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2009, 08:06:04 PM »

She could have, but I tend to think she was running with the perp before she was killed. The car thing may be to throw off any investigators. Her car was locked and her purse was in it. They didn't say if any money was gone.
Complicated. If Casey did it she probably was pissed that the car was locked and she couldn't get her hands on the money.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2009, 08:06:56 PM »

I was thinking today of the time Casey supposedly said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet."  Does this mean she disposed of the clothes separately?  Isn't it true that the skeleton had no clothes on or with it except perhaps a shoe or shoes?  I know that one of the times mothers often explode at their children is over potty-training issues, and Caylee was almost potty trained but not quite.  Or perhaps she gave Casey some trouble at bath time, which is also a time when moms can lose it because the child may not want to take a bath, etc.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 17, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

[quote author=TURBOTHINK Yes, that escaped me. I did not think of that.  This was evidently a brutal type murder as they have released very little about the condition of the body. Of course of NG was sedated with chloroform, it would not take a lot of strength to cut her up or whatever happened.  (snipped for space)

Then there was the kitchen knife in KC's car that Sindy washed before the police got there.  Did we ever find out if it was a butter knife or perhaps a sharper type of knife???

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #393 on: January 17, 2009, 08:08:02 PM »

Also, there is a    theory on Websleuths being thrown around in the Kio thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69710&page=11

See thoughts by JohnVaughnCauthen. 

He seems to be into a conspiracy theory....  Strange as the last one I posted.

I was bored out in the world wide web alone Monkeys!   

This guy was crazy  -  and he was just banned from WS.     

'Bout time! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 17, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

Yes, hold on I'll find it.  I posted side by side.

Geez, can't find it.  I'll try and find the original sketches and do it again.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »

I just don't see Casey killing Nicole G in the park, if there was dna evidence found on Nicole, by now if Casey or Lee was involved, and their was any suspicion from LE I would think by now they would have checked their dna. Does this make sense, fell asleep by computer and am half asleep.
Hey No Rose!  Could you catch me up on what the theory is that Casey or Lee may be involved in that murder?  or point me in the right direction.
On June 9 a Zenaida Gonzalez who works a UCF got her office broken into and her computer stolen, next day Nicole G got murdered in Blanchard Park, who was a student but also a therapist at UCF, she was jogging and was killed. The police have not released a lot of circumstances surrounding her murder, but supposedly chloroform was used on her. Maybe the therapist that Cindy was seeing was her, or maybe someone connected with her, there is no info on that aspect. Her murder was different then other murders and rapes at the park, she wasn't raped. I hope that this helps some.
Thanks No Rose!! I appreciate the help.  I had forgotten the specifics on that case.  Did she have cell pings in that area that night?  The sketch of the suspect does not look like Lee to me but they never look like the suspects to me.  I find it hard to believe that Lee would be involved in that...Casey maybe...who knows but I don't see it. 

This case has so many twists and turns that it just boggles the mind.   
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 17, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »

IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/TURBOTHINK/AnthonyLee-1.jpg[/img]

This looks like the Tropic Thunder version of Lee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 17, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »

I certainly would not just automatically believe Cindy about the butter knife.  But since Casey was spending a lot of time in her car, she may have had a knife to spread peanut butter, for example.  I somehow doubt she killed Caylee with a knife, but she could have used a knife to cut the duct tape. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »

Klaas~WFTV released this as a composite sketch...........Can you put this side by side with Lee??

[
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »

I was thinking today of the time Casey supposedly said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet."  Does this mean she disposed of the clothes separately?  Isn't it true that the skeleton had no clothes on or with it except perhaps a shoe or shoes?  I know that one of the times mothers often explode at their children is over potty-training issues, and Caylee was almost potty trained but not quite.  Or perhaps she gave Casey some trouble at bath time, which is also a time when moms can lose it because the child may not want to take a bath, etc.

I was thinking about that too. Why were there no clothes found? Maybe there was something on the clothes which is why there were no clothes.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.