April 27, 2024, 08:47:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306089 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »

I'm a new poster, so I don't know if this has already been discussed. I am trying to locate the date that word of the existence of the PI's video surfaced. I think that the A's attorney first mentioned immunity for G&C on 12/31. Was this not immediately after they heard about the PI's video? Just trying to understand the timeline...

Welcome TampaMom - Good point and I'm not sure, I'll see if I can find out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
  Really? Didn't they arrest some guy for her murder? He kinda looked like Lee? Or am I dreaming this?
I thought they arrested someone also, so I'm really confused with all of this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »

I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
Oh really !
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »

You fell for that again???!!!! She does that so she can beat you into the next cage!! JSM is not as sweet as she appears to be!! I've seen her w/o pizza! Caution is required!!   
    I told you Boo, I am giving Pizza up for Lent. That will be forty of the longest days of my life. Come Easter, I don't want ham for Easter lunch. Give me a pepperoni and hamburger pizza! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »

I think she was using that date as an alibi.You know so people might  think a crazy killer was running around.I just lay in bed and do too much thinking at night.
Oh, but not that KC killed the Nicole.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 12:43:26 PM »

I'm a new poster, so I don't know if this has already been discussed. I am trying to locate the date that word of the existence of the PI's video surfaced. I think that the A's attorney first mentioned immunity for G&C on 12/31. Was this not immediately after they heard about the PI's video? Just trying to understand the timeline...

Welcome to the cage Ms Sam and TampaMom!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2009, 12:44:22 PM »

WELCOME TAMPAMOM
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »

Wasn't immunity talked about right after Caylee was found?
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2009, 12:46:00 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2009, 12:47:01 PM »

Really? Didn't they arrest some guy for her murder? He kinda looked like Lee? Or am I dreaming this?
I thought they arrested someone also, so I'm really confused with all of this.

They had 3 different suspects, but they cleared all of them later. Here is the drawing of the suspect.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2009, 12:47:13 PM »

I do believe so Russ!!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

I am sticking with the story that Casey killed her in preparation for Caylee's demise.  There was a lot of talk after a Gretawire entry about Chloroform being used in that case.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »

I think you are right Russ..Seems like it was just a few days later.

Welcome Ms Sam and TampaMom!!!! I am kind of new myself.I love it here.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

So maybe Nichole was Cindy's counselor and Casey found out about this, and that Cindy wanted custody of Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

Good afternoon everybody.  I gave myself a time out after last night.   

I am feeling a bit better after talking out my issues with the evil world to my husband.  I am back and a little refreshed.  Plus, I saw my budding basketball player "Lady Leopard" win the best offense award for her game today.  She had 6 points!  Not bad for a first time player!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2009, 12:48:42 PM »

So maybe Nichole was Cindy's counselor and Casey found out about this, and that Cindy wanted custody of Caylee.

There was a group somewhere trying to dig up who the counselor for Cindy was but I think it was unsuccessful.
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2009, 12:49:19 PM »

Notice how I have not learned to quote! But, I will keep trying.
Thanks for all the warm "Welcomes." I am glad to be part of the group.
I could not seem to find any date on the Immunity request.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »

I am feeling a bit better after talking out my issues with the evil world to my husband.  I am back and a little refreshed.  Plus, I saw my budding basketball player "Lady Leopard" win the best offense award for her game today.  She had 6 points!  Not bad for a first time player!

I can't imagine you ever punishing yourself!!No more time outs Missy!!!! Big Hugs!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2009, 12:51:07 PM »

I'm glad you are feeling better, I know somedays I get so frustrated with this case, I just want to go and watch some old shows on TV Land, because it feels comforting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.