April 27, 2024, 10:44:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306181 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2009, 09:17:17 PM »

May I throw something out here? I think Casey sat at Tonys while he and a friend were playing games on the TV and started deleting stuff. I think she knew that when Amy got back home and checked her bank account the gig would be up, after all Casey made a check out to herself and signed her own name to some of them. She couldn't blame it on someone stealing the checkbook. I think she was planning on getting out of dodge... but Cindy came to soon...that is why she wanted just one more day to produce Caylee so she could flee I think it was her own laptop ( well cindys) also, but it certainly would be interesting if it was the ZFGs whose office was broke into

leslee: Welcome!

I also think that the laptop Casey had at Tony's when she was "brought home" by Cindy was Cindy's laptop. I think if it had been a stolen laptop, we would have heard that already, since LE did take it and run forensics on it.

Klaas:

I took that image you made and mirrored Lee so he is looking in the same general direction as the composite:

They do have a lot of similarities, IMO.

Welcome again, leslee!
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I had been lurking here for several months and you guys are the best! This is such a friendly forum I am so happy to be in the cage. I have followed the Caylee case since it first broke and I have never posted anywhere until this case. I usually just read Ann Rule, so this is very interesting being "involved" in an active case. Not for one minute did I think KC was innocent, it was just a matter of how, why and where for me... so far only one of those questions has been answered That being said I find it odd that Lee refused to hand over his DNA. I felt it had nothing to do with the Caylee case though, he has grilled KC too hard to have helped her with it. I always thought he didn't want to be "on record" for some other reason. The composite sketch does have many similarities and after seeing him react to " the dog lady" protestor I can't rule that theory out, I just wonder if LE has thought of it too!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »

There is this little gadget called a magic jack. for 20.00 a year you can plug this into your computer and dial through your internet provider if you have like road runner via time Warner and call anywhere anytime so I have wondered if Kc had that for the home computer instead of a black jack phone . If the girl would just tell the truth sleuthing this case would have been so much easier LOL

As far as what would Lee or Casey have to gain from harming Nicole G. You can't put how ordinary people view things in this situation because these people just don't think and react in an ordinary way. Your logic is certainly not their logic. I merely  stated it would be interesting if there was a connection especially in light of KC's statement of Mark's psycho ex-wife and that Lee resembles the sketch so much.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2009, 09:24:57 PM »

Hmmmmm, remember how much one of the sketches resembled Lee that was released as a person LE would like to talk to in connection to the murder of the jogger in BP. In fact I requested someone post those side by side and it was eerie. Now what if Nicole G counciled Mark Hawkins ex wife who was the supposed mother of Lee's child? Remember someone posting his myspace writings and how upset he was when she left and went where Mich.maybe? Or maybe a connection to this Zenaida at UCF BY Mark"S ex? That would be interesting to see if there is a link to that now just wouldn't it?
Yes, hold on I'll find it.  I posted side by side.

Geez, can't find it.  I'll try and find the original sketches and do it again.

The only resemblance I can see is the eyebrows. The other sketch with the hood on, I see no resemblance at all. The eyes are smaller and close set in both... Lee has large eyes, set wider apart. Mouth is different too.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

Sorry for O/T.

Dolce~OOPS I accidentally left mine in Adji's thread. Please pass along for his poster. IM
Thank you IM.  I have left you and everyone there updates from today and other info in his thread as well. 

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2009, 09:26:03 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

I think that was the Homolka case out of Canada. Paul Bernardo (?) and Karla Homolka. She's out of prison now and has a child. And yes, Casey is probably a good match for that type of personality as Karla had no conscience either.
  I didn't know she was out of prison with a child. That is HORRIBLE. Why did she get out? Sorry O/T I know, but I am appalled she is walking the streets.

I am brand new so hello to all  I know its OT but I just reread on this Karla case a few weeks ago. She testified against Paul and other than a few dalliances with gaurd and a lesbian lover had been a model inmate. She was released and had a son ( not sure if she married again or is even with the guy), they live in Antilles which is one of the carribean islands I think. Pretty scary huh? I read the book a while ago she is a monster....killed her little sister ( on accident but still) and raped and tortured several girls with her husband 

WELCOME LESLEE!!!
I was the one who said she was married again, but I think that was just an assumption on my part.  I know she, the guy, and the baby left Canada.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: January 17, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »

May I throw something out here? I think Casey sat at Tonys while he and a friend were playing games on the TV and started deleting stuff. I think she knew that when Amy got back home and checked her bank account the gig would be up, after all Casey made a check out to herself and signed her own name to some of them. She couldn't blame it on someone stealing the checkbook. I think she was planning on getting out of dodge... but Cindy came to soon...that is why she wanted just one more day to produce Caylee so she could flee I think it was her own laptop ( well cindys) also, but it certainly would be interesting if it was the ZFGs whose office was broke into

leslee: Welcome!

I also think that the laptop Casey had at Tony's when she was "brought home" by Cindy was Cindy's laptop. I think if it had been a stolen laptop, we would have heard that already, since LE did take it and run forensics on it.

Klaas:

I took that image you made and mirrored Lee so he is looking in the same general direction as the composite:

They do have a lot of similarities, IMO.

Welcome again, leslee!
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I had been lurking here for several months and you guys are the best! This is such a friendly forum I am so happy to be in the cage. I have followed the Caylee case since it first broke and I have never posted anywhere until this case. I usually just read Ann Rule, so this is very interesting being "involved" in an active case. Not for one minute did I think KC was innocent, it was just a matter of how, why and where for me... so far only one of those questions has been answered That being said I find it odd that Lee refused to hand over his DNA. I felt it had nothing to do with the Caylee case though, he has grilled KC too hard to have helped her with it. I always thought he didn't want to be "on record" for some other reason. The composite sketch does have many similarities and after seeing him react to " the dog lady" protestor I can't rule that theory out, I just wonder if LE has thought of it too!

Leslee WELCOME!!
I think it is weird to that Lee refuses to give his DNA. I wonder what is reasoning is for that.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #466 on: January 17, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »

Hi Dolce!! Hope you and the babies are doing great! 
Hi Flamom.  Its been a horrid day, but thank you for your well wishes. 

ANY NEW NEWS ON CAYLEE?  Why are we lookin at the BP Murder sketches vs Lee again?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: January 17, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Casey's laptop had this user name as the 'owner' of the computer, "bobby." Does anyone know who "bobby" is? Could this be Zenaida (from the place where Nicole Ganguzza worked) Gonzalez's husband? Robert? Bobby? Not sure if she was married or what her husbands name was. But if this was Cindy's computer as Lee alludes to in his interview with LE, then who is "bobby?"

Lee said two things about the PC that stick out in my mind:

The blue screen of death
That it was his mom's computer and Casey had been using it for a couple of months

C:\Documents and Settings\bobby\Desktop\artwork\misc folder

Does anyone know when the ZG computer was stolen?
Does anyone know if she got it back?

It was stolen June 9th IIRC and I don't think she got it back. Nichole G was murdered June 10th. It was reported originally that Caylee was last seen June 9th.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: January 17, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for cloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: January 17, 2009, 09:31:34 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
I doubt that Lee is involved in the murder of NG and I think we would have seen some aggressive police interviews taking place if they even considered it a possibility so I just can't believe that scenario. As for Casey having some involvement that seems even less likely as the poi is a male. jmho.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #470 on: January 17, 2009, 09:31:39 PM »

WELCOME LESLEE 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #471 on: January 17, 2009, 09:32:29 PM »

What would be the motive for Casey and Lee to kill Nicole G.?  Casey seems so cold-blooded that it is easy to imagine her doing almost anything, but a brutal murder like that would leave a lot of dna behind, it seems to me.  Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I see Casey as having two main ambitions:  1) to be free of as much responsibility as possible  2) to get money so she could get away from her parents, mainly her mom  and 3) possibly to get even with her mom for things her mom had done to her or things she imagined her mom had done.  I don't know where Nicole would fall in that agenda.  As for Lee, he did not seem to have the problems with his parents that Casey had, and he was not saddled with the responsibility of a child.  Hard to imagine what his motive would be to kill anyone.
Gosh I screwed this up.

Hudsunn, I am behind and don't have my glasses on. Lee didn't seem to have problems that we know with his parents. I do believe that he and Casey hated George, so maybe he was in on the murder of NG, but didn't know about KC's thought of killing her baby. Just a thought. I don't know. Stupid thought I guess I just had.

Lee has issues too. Lee laughting during his police interview it makes me this that it was all about Casey when they were young and now she is caught he just loves it...Until the SinAnthony's have a long talk with him about the 5 fingers beening a family and they must stick together...
Yes Lee has issues. I think Cindy gave Lee the smack on the head he got as a kid and told him, we gotta stick together to save your sister. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 17, 2009, 09:35:20 PM »

By the way everyone.... I love the monkey cage and wouldn't want ot leave to go anyplace else.  Just wanted to put that out there in case of any confusion.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 17, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for cloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

I don't give her that much credit either. My thoughts were she may have heard through Jesse ( IF He had been called out on that burglary) about Zenaida, but it seems to me she used that name several months prior when Rev Grund had asked her who her new sitter was ( funny none of the ANTHONYS cared). I don't think she was responsible for the BP assult and murder but I am not ruling Lee out on that one either. She just thinks she is smarter than everyone else and is one sick, pathetic tart!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 17, 2009, 09:40:44 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

I think that was the Homolka case out of Canada. Paul Bernardo (?) and Karla Homolka. She's out of prison now and has a child. And yes, Casey is probably a good match for that type of personality as Karla had no conscience either.
  I didn't know she was out of prison with a child. That is HORRIBLE. Why did she get out? Sorry O/T I know, but I am appalled she is walking the streets.

I am brand new so hello to all  I know its OT but I just reread on this Karla case a few weeks ago. She testified against Paul and other than a few dalliances with gaurd and a lesbian lover had been a model inmate. She was released and had a son ( not sure if she married again or is even with the guy), they live in Antilles which is one of the carribean islands I think. Pretty scary huh? I read the book a while ago she is a monster....killed her little sister ( on accident but still) and raped and tortured several girls with her husband 

WELCOME LESLEE!!!
I was the one who said she was married again, but I think that was just an assumption on my part.  I know she, the guy, and the baby left Canada.
Thanks Blurry. I can't believe she got out of jail. I guess that happens in Canada alot? I'm in Texas and she would never have gotten out so soon even if she had turned over her husband. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 17, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »

By the way everyone.... I love the monkey cage and wouldn't want ot leave to go anyplace else.  Just wanted to put that out there in case of any confusion.

MUFFY!

Good to see you back!

Hope you are feeling much better!

(Pretend there is a "Back" in that image. LOL I have not made any "Welcome Back images yet!)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: January 17, 2009, 09:42:53 PM »

HI Muffy!! You feelin better? I have been behaving since you were away. For real. I promise! 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 17, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

There's My Turbo.. Hey!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: January 17, 2009, 09:46:50 PM »

well ilovegoodies is finally going to make it to 400 posts maybe LOL
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: January 17, 2009, 09:48:07 PM »

MuffyBee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see ya! Pneumonia kicks azz, sorry to hear you are/were sick. Hope you are feeling better. I have had it for close to a month already..  I am at the tail end of it but with pleurisy...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.