April 28, 2024, 05:19:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306213 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: January 17, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking,

These were not lies. Casey did not say them. The police found them on Casey's computer.They were in the LE files. No I do not think Casey is smart. But she thinks she is.

Just a swinging with the tribe
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: January 17, 2009, 09:48:53 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

I think that was the Homolka case out of Canada. Paul Bernardo (?) and Karla Homolka. She's out of prison now and has a child. And yes, Casey is probably a good match for that type of personality as Karla had no conscience either.
  I didn't know she was out of prison with a child. That is HORRIBLE. Why did she get out? Sorry O/T I know, but I am appalled she is walking the streets.

I am brand new so hello to all  I know its OT but I just reread on this Karla case a few weeks ago. She testified against Paul and other than a few dalliances with gaurd and a lesbian lover had been a model inmate. She was released and had a son ( not sure if she married again or is even with the guy), they live in Antilles which is one of the carribean islands I think. Pretty scary huh? I read the book a while ago she is a monster....killed her little sister ( on accident but still) and raped and tortured several girls with her husband 

WELCOME LESLEE!!!
I was the one who said she was married again, but I think that was just an assumption on my part.  I know she, the guy, and the baby left Canada.
Thanks Blurry. I can't believe she got out of jail. I guess that happens in Canada alot? I'm in Texas and she would never have gotten out so soon even if she had turned over her husband. 

Ok, this is my last O/T post about that case (sorry mods), but she got out because they made a deal with her to testify against her husband.  He had beaten her badly, so they assumed she was some kind of victim, I guess.  They then found incriminating tapes that showed she was a willing participant, but the deal was set.  I could be "misconstruing" things, but I really don't understand Canadian law.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 17, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

There's My Turbo.. Hey!

Hi Blink

Turbo - LOL    Sorry about that but like I said, not having PM's has solves alot of problems
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2009, 09:51:18 PM »

There is this little gadget called a magic jack. for 20.00 a year you can plug this into your computer and dial through your internet provider if you have like road runner via time Warner and call anywhere anytime so I have wondered if Kc had that for the home computer instead of a black jack phone . If the girl would just tell the truth sleuthing this case would have been so much easier LOL

As far as what would Lee or Casey have to gain from harming Nicole G. You can't put how ordinary people view things in this situation because these people just don't think and react in an ordinary way. Your logic is certainly not their logic. I merely  stated it would be interesting if there was a connection especially in light of KC's statement of Mark's psycho ex-wife and that Lee resembles the sketch so much.
Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

There's My Turbo.. Hey!

There's my Blink !!!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

There's My Turbo.. Hey!

Hi Blink

Turbo - LOL    Sorry about that but like I said, not having PM's has solves alot of problems

Good Eve Klaasend!

Turbo, I'll be glad to give out your addy instead, heh heh. As you know I am SO kidding, nice to see you at the monkeymeeting
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2009, 09:56:12 PM »

Welcome new monkeys

I have the lung crud too. Today is only day three. I'm going to lay down for a bit. will check with the cage later

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking,

These were not lies. Casey did not say them. The police found them on Casey's computer.They were in the LE files. No I do not think Casey is smart. But she thinks she is.
I think that was an impulsive behavior that she did not think through the consequences of her actions....could be easily checkout on her computer....not very smart.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »

Blink - I've been meaning to tell you, we need to get you a new avatar..I think someone already has that one.  We'll find something uniquely you. If you want you can email me with ideas and I'll fix you up. 

Sorry for the O/T
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I got very angry when I found this T-shirt for sale.

http://www.zazzle.com/i_went_to_pee_found_cayee_anthony_shirt-235520526408901357
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »

I get time out on WS about once a week. LOL  They do not appreciate my posting about Lee's lawyer calling Caylee Lee's son.

LOL!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »

drumroll 400 THOUGHT PERSON OF FEW POSTS WOULD NEVER GET HERE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »

Welcome new monkeys

I have the lung crud too. Today is only day three. I'm going to lay down for a bit. will check with the cage later

Hope you feel better soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2009, 09:59:50 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2009, 10:00:51 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

I think that was the Homolka case out of Canada. Paul Bernardo (?) and Karla Homolka. She's out of prison now and has a child. And yes, Casey is probably a good match for that type of personality as Karla had no conscience either.
  I didn't know she was out of prison with a child. That is HORRIBLE. Why did she get out? Sorry O/T I know, but I am appalled she is walking the streets.

I am brand new so hello to all  I know its OT but I just reread on this Karla case a few weeks ago. She testified against Paul and other than a few dalliances with gaurd and a lesbian lover had been a model inmate. She was released and had a son ( not sure if she married again or is even with the guy), they live in Antilles which is one of the carribean islands I think. Pretty scary huh? I read the book a while ago she is a monster....killed her little sister ( on accident but still) and raped and tortured several girls with her husband 

WELCOME LESLEE!!!
I was the one who said she was married again, but I think that was just an assumption on my part.  I know she, the guy, and the baby left Canada.
Thanks Blurry. I can't believe she got out of jail. I guess that happens in Canada alot? I'm in Texas and she would never have gotten out so soon even if she had turned over her husband. 

Ok, this is my last O/T post about that case (sorry mods), but she got out because they made a deal with her to testify against her husband.  He had beaten her badly, so they assumed she was some kind of victim, I guess.  They then found incriminating tapes that showed she was a willing participant, but the deal was set.  I could be "misconstruing" things, but I really don't understand Canadian law.
That's what I remembered so I couldn't figure out why they gave her a slap on the wrist.  Thanks Blurry Monkey. You are doing so good posting, I know you were scared when you first came here. Good Job.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »

Blink - I've been meaning to tell you, we need to get you a new avatar..I think someone already has that one.  We'll find something uniquely you. If you want you can email me with ideas and I'll fix you up. 

Sorry for the O/T

I just posted a bunch in my thread, Klaas.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 17, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

By the way

I do not think Lee was involved in the murder of Nicole at all.

I also do not think he was protecting Casey.He has had to deal with her all of her life so he knows way to handle her.

As for his inappropriate behavior of laughing. I always tend to laugh when I am nervous.I know there are others who do this too.

Just a swinging with the tribe
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: January 17, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »

Posted Sunday, January 11, 2009 

Public Memorial Services for Caylee Marie Anthony
Current mood:  sad

Please continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for information on the upcoming public memorial for Caylee Marie.  Become a friend of Caylee's by going to www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Thank you for your continued prayers for the entire Anthony family, this has without a doubt been a difficult time for any family to have to go through.

Michelle A. Bart
Former Family Spokesperson
Owner Helping Heroes, Inc. 

3:24 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments)
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=395943767&blogID=463023840

It just burns my bacon every time I see Bart's name.Actually,any of their names. 
Got booted off earlier and just now getting back.  I am incredulous that Michelle Bart starts off her post with "Happy New Year"!!! HELLO!  A TWO-YEAR-OLD IS DEAD!  WHAT is happy about that??? What is wrong with Michelle Bart?!!  The rest of the post is chatty.  How insensitive to the rest of this country...to those of us who have lost sleep over this, cried for this child, searched for this child in Florida and in own neighborhoods/cities/restaurants/stores/malls (when Caylee was initially reported kidnapped).  What was she thinking?  That she's indispensable to the FindCaylee movement?  Mmhh, mmhh, mmhh...

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 17, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »

((((Ilovegoodies)))) monkey hugs, feel better

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #498 on: January 17, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »

Good for you!!! Most of my posts have been O/T and they happened on New Year's Eve! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2009, 10:06:17 PM »

Glad Your Back Muffy...Hope your feeling much better....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.