April 28, 2024, 09:23:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306234 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »

Geraldo just called CA a whiney selfish bitch.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 17, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

Connection. Cool.
How did Casey find out about this ZG?

jjayinthemorning-  Been following your line of reasoning and I agree that I think Casey intended to kill the parents too, at some point.  She couldn't just make Caylee disappear because G&C would forever "bother" her with questions, she couldn't just give Caylee away (G&C would prosecute her and maybe find Caylee, not to mention Casey wouldn't go to the trouble of finding someone)...hence the kidnapping story.  I think the original plan did include offing G&C because that would be the only way to keep Cindy out of her business and off her back.  JMO

Also, I think Casey found out about ZG because she found a UFC Counseling Center flier with ZG's contact info on it.  Either she confronted Cindy, Cindy let it slip during an argument, George let it slip, or Lee alerted Casey.

ZG did the fliers for UFC counseling center. I had the one for March at one time, but can't find it right now. It had her name on it with her office address and her telephone number to call.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: January 17, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

And I thought he had put up the money to  Baez for the defense. Either I was totally wrong, or he is changing his tune after the Fed Ex letter I sent to Fox executives a week ago.  I was worn out with him letting Baez spin with no rebuttals at all about how KC was such a victim. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 17, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »

OK, so the visitation video we saw the other night was a visit that supposedly wasn't allowed to occur because JB stated no visits because he was out of town. Police misconduct? Isn't Crazy an adult? Why didn't she listen to her attorney? These people are all full of cr*p. They say the video may be thrown out as evidence. And Conway said the Ants are no longer looking at obstruction charges... sigh 
ps Gerlado called her a bitch. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #545 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »

Quote from: dottie link=topic=4412.msg631961#msg631961

date=1232245761

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for cloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

ita
Haha, I had to look it up.. Dumb monkey on board. 

aww no youre not. theres still plenty of acronyms i dont know either.
haha,  Thanks...I'm learning.....DMOB   

haha silly monkey

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 17, 2009, 10:40:29 PM »

I just went and looked it up on Karla. They removed the restrictions and she is now living in the West Indies with her baby son.
That case was a cluster-F*&k. We do not have the DP. Should have it. We have what some describe as a revolving door prison system.
Anyway, I am getting political and can't go there. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #548 on: January 17, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

OK, so the visitation video we saw the other night was a visit that supposedly wasn't allowed to occur because JB stated no visits because he was out of town. Police misconduct? Isn't Crazy an adult? Why didn't she listen to her attorney? These people are all full of cr*p. They say the video may be thrown out as evidence. And Conway said the Ants are no longer looking at obstruction charges... sigh 

a WHINEY bitch!!!!!!! IIRC, I thought Bozo wanted it released

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 17, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »

haha!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: January 17, 2009, 10:42:19 PM »

Well, guess he won't be invited to the wedding !
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2009, 10:43:31 PM »

What would be the motive for Casey and Lee to kill Nicole G.?  Casey seems so cold-blooded that it is easy to imagine her doing almost anything, but a brutal murder like that would leave a lot of dna behind, it seems to me.  Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I see Casey as having two main ambitions:  1) to be free of as much responsibility as possible  2) to get money so she could get away from her parents, mainly her mom  and 3) possibly to get even with her mom for things her mom had done to her or things she imagined her mom had done.  I don't know where Nicole would fall in that agenda.  As for Lee, he did not seem to have the problems with his parents that Casey had, and he was not saddled with the responsibility of a child.  Hard to imagine what his motive would be to kill anyone.
Gosh I screwed this up.

Hudsunn, I am behind and don't have my glasses on. Lee didn't seem to have problems that we know with his parents. I do believe that he and Casey hated George, so maybe he was in on the murder of NG, but didn't know about KC's thought of killing her baby. Just a thought. I don't know. Stupid thought I guess I just had.

Lee has issues too. Lee laughting during his police interview it makes me this that it was all about Casey when they were young and now she is caught he just loves it...Until the SinAnthony's have a long talk with him about the 5 fingers beening a family and they must stick together...

I'm sure Lee's life has had plenty of disruptions with a Drama Queen like Casey for a sister.  He's probably spent the majority of his life cleaning up after her, getting her out jams, and playing referee for her and Cindy.  He probably was pretty ready to roll on her, until someone in the A family pointedly reminded him just how much he'd covered for Casey and how his life might be affected.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »

I think JB wanted it released to show police misconduct in a backwards sort of way, actually 
I dont see it and I dont see it getting thrown out. Crazy didnt listen to her lawyer, too bad for her

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »

Because he told her not to and she did anyway?  That doesn't make sense.Did he say why? Did he say Bitch?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »

And HOW would LE know that?  Did he send them an imaginary fax like he claimed before? Or did he tell them on an imaginary phone call?  That is all smoke and mirrors, because it is up to the prisoner to determine WHO they see. An attorney can advise them until they turn blue, but the final decision is up to the prisoner. There is no such thing as restricting visitation by an attorney. LE has NO obligation to restrict visitation and NO AUTHORITY to do so.
 Geeshhhhh  How stupid does he think people are?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: January 17, 2009, 10:46:46 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 17, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »

ps Gerlado called her a bitch

I guess he is on Cindy's DO NOT ALLOW LIST for the funeral. (if there ever is one)

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 17, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 17, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »

I think JB wanted it released to show police misconduct in a backwards sort of way, actually 
I dont see it and I dont see it getting thrown out. Crazy didnt listen to her lawyer, too bad for her

thats a pile of poop. she went against the advice of council but shes an adult who wanted to visit with her parents. why wouldnt they be able to use the video as rebuttal to cindys numerous statements of how empathetic she is and what a great mother etc. in her interviews with the fbi she makes her sound like mother teresa.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 17, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »

Because he told her not to and she did anyway?  That doesn't make sense.Did he say why? Did he say Bitch?

In their "backward" type world, it makes sense to them. That is just another try to confuse the issue, they know there is no way to get that out of the record.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.