April 28, 2024, 06:20:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306225 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 17, 2009, 10:51:46 PM »

Dottie, He didnt say why they are no longer concerned with facing obstruction charges but i sure would lke to know why also

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 17, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

I am here too. For a while. I don't think there is any connection to the Nicole G case at all. Didn't they arrest someone for that ?
Maybe Cindy & George are getting threats. Or, more likely, making them.
They must be under extreme pressure right now. Baez is holding on to the remains and
their daughter will just do whatever Baez tells her to at this point. Cindy always felt that Caylee was HERS. It's been almost a month since the remains went to the cheapie funeral place, December 23. All that money for Experts, no money for anything higher end that a stinkin' cardboard box.   
This whole remains issue is so disrespectful to that child.   

There was talk of an impending arrest, but I haven't heard of any arrest.  Casey killed her, pretending to be her brother, so that when Caylee soon disappeared she could blame that "unknown" serial killer.  That is why the 9th was critical to her disappearance, but they were all foiled by that meddling camera left with undeleted pictures and video from father's day.   

Hmmmmmmmmm - You are not the first person I have heard say that. Many believe this is very connected to Caylee's death. If that is true, then KC would be a serial killer, right?

I don't know why the A's used June 9th.  BUT....the day that Casey talked with police on the 911 call that Cindy placed (the day the A's got the car back), that day Casey told the police that Caylee had been missing 31 days.  I got my calendar out and counted by the days and it came to June 16.  (Not June 9).  So...the first date the police heard out of Casey's own mouth was June 16.  It was after that that June 9 became of question.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #562 on: January 17, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome newbies

I've been gone all day
anything new today

monkeys hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 17, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »

Dottie, He didnt say why they are no longer concerned with facing obstruction charges but i sure would lke to know why also

That is MORE smoke and mirrors................he is HOPING they can come to a deal, but if there were a deal it would have been released by LE. There is no deal for immunity.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #564 on: January 17, 2009, 10:54:31 PM »

OK, so the visitation video we saw the other night was a visit that supposedly wasn't allowed to occur because JB stated no visits because he was out of town. Police misconduct? Isn't Crazy an adult? Why didn't she listen to her attorney? These people are all full of cr*p. They say the video may be thrown out as evidence. And Conway said the Ants are no longer looking at obstruction charges... sigh 
ps Gerlado called her a bitch. 

And HOW would LE know that?  Did he send them an imaginary fax like he claimed before? Or did he tell them on an imaginary phone call?  That is all smoke and mirrors, because it is up to the prisoner to determine WHO they see. An attorney can advise them until they turn blue, but the final decision is up to the prisoner. There is no such thing as restricting visitation by an attorney. LE has NO obligation to restrict visitation and NO AUTHORITY to do so.
 Geeshhhhh  How stupid does he think people are?

I guess they were supposed to read his mind...........OOPS~nevermind, I forgot he doesn't have one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: January 17, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

That is MORE smoke and mirrors................he is HOPING they can come to a deal, but if there were a deal it would have been released by LE. There is no deal for immunity.
I agree

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: January 17, 2009, 10:56:15 PM »

I am here too. For a while. I don't think there is any connection to the Nicole G case at all. Didn't they arrest someone for that ?
Maybe Cindy & George are getting threats. Or, more likely, making them.
They must be under extreme pressure right now. Baez is holding on to the remains and
their daughter will just do whatever Baez tells her to at this point. Cindy always felt that Caylee was HERS. It's been almost a month since the remains went to the cheapie funeral place, December 23. All that money for Experts, no money for anything higher end that a stinkin' cardboard box.   
This whole remains issue is so disrespectful to that child.   

There was talk of an impending arrest, but I haven't heard of any arrest.  Casey killed her, pretending to be her brother, so that when Caylee soon disappeared she could blame that "unknown" serial killer.  That is why the 9th was critical to her disappearance, but they were all foiled by that meddling camera left with undeleted pictures and video from father's day.   

Hmmmmmmmmm - You are not the first person I have heard say that. Many believe this is very connected to Caylee's death. If that is true, then KC would be a serial killer, right?

I don't know why the A's used June 9th.  BUT....the day that Casey talked with police on the 911 call that Cindy placed (the day the A's got the car back), that day Casey told the police that Caylee had been missing 31 days.  I got my calendar out and counted by the days and it came to June 16.  (Not June 9).  So...the first date the police heard out of Casey's own mouth was June 16.  It was after that that June 9 became of question.

So instead of the date she said she dropped Caylee off, which she was is June 9th - she gave the actual date of Caylee's death accidentally?  She must have been counting the days since she got rid of her to have said 31 days.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 17, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »

nice to be back inside the cage!

Just found this..  Interesting, very interesting

Tot-mom Casey Anthony may have killed Caylee on orders from an evil spirit, says psychologist
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/tot-mom-casey-anthony-may-have-killed-caylee-on-orders-from-an-evil-spirit-says-psychologist/

“If Casey Anthony killed her daughter, and yet, feels no remorse, that suggests a spirit might have been manipulating her like a puppet on a string. She’s very cool. She seems to believe that she had nothing to do with little Caylee’s disappearance even though the evidence against her seems damning.

Law enforcement officials declined to comment for this report, although one privately quipped: “Possessed? Casey Anthony isn’t possessed. Casey Anthony is the Devil herself.”

A psychologist said that? Has Casey been diagnosed with schizophrenia? Because if she has, there's the defense right there-open and shut. But she doesn't seem to have schizophrenic tendencies.

I'm completely underwhelmed with her display of anger on the phone--I expected some kind of real freakout, but it actually just looks like she's trying to act angry because she's been told that's what innocent people do when they're accused of something. (I've seen a lot of not-so-innocent people fly into a rage when accused of something they know they did, so I'm confused about that.) The parents look exhausted with trying to get answers out of Casey. She won't meet with them because she can tell they want to know the truth.

IMO Cindy's pretending to the media and to other people, that she thinks Casey is innocent, so that Casey will read this stuff and trust her and maybe end up telling her what happened.

Totally OT--Peanut--I love Maine Coones. Your kitty is the cutest.   cat

Back on topic--maybe nothing's obvious about Casey, but one thing--she's obviously guilty. IMO she's a psychopath--no conscience, no remorse.

I don't agree she's "borderline."  I don't think sex is what they mean by "self-harming behavior." They mean cutting, overdosing, attempting suicide, etc... not just the run-of-the-mill thrill-seeking, risk-taking behavior Casey was doing. And Casey never puts herself down, cuts, or even looks depressed.

I do know "borderline" is a real diagnosis, but I think it's widely misused to label patients the therapist can't categorize any other way. What are they supposed to be on the "borderline" of, exactly? I find it very hard to tell "Borderline" from simple immaturity. I've met very few teenagers who didn't fit most descriptions of a "borderline" personality.  And a lot of the folks I encounter in DBT aren't Borderline at all--they're depressed or abused or bipolar.

Basically they diagnose you that way if they can tell you have no actual psychoses and you don't fit NPD, HPD, or any of the other personality disorders. Personality disorders are not an "insanity defense." Neither are most psychoses. But schizophrenia is.

Question:  was KC a drug user?  Say she was and took something and had a psychotic break.  Could they get her off on that basis?

Personally, I feel that she's a whack job drugs or no drugs.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »

From those crime scene photos, whether it's Caylees skull or not, it's amazing that Kronk found the body. Seems to be very grown over and deep in the woods.

Exactly what I was thinking, too.  One thing's for sure, you can tell by the vines that have overgrown the bag that the bag was not recently put there or moved there.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 17, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

If she is so explosive that he can't have her talking to anyone who might push her buttons how is she going to sit thru a long trial keeping her pie hole shut with no outbursts of emotion.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: January 17, 2009, 11:00:05 PM »

OK, so the visitation video we saw the other night was a visit that supposedly wasn't allowed to occur because JB stated no visits because he was out of town. Police misconduct? Isn't Crazy an adult? Why didn't she listen to her attorney? These people are all full of cr*p. They say the video may be thrown out as evidence. And Conway said the Ants are no longer looking at obstruction charges... sigh 

And HOW would LE know that?  Did he send them an imaginary fax like he claimed before? Or did he tell them on an imaginary phone call?  That is all smoke and mirrors, because it is up to the prisoner to determine WHO they see. An attorney can advise them until they turn blue, but the final decision is up to the prisoner. There is no such thing as restricting visitation by an attorney. LE has NO obligation to restrict visitation and NO AUTHORITY to do so.

I guess they were supposed to read his mind...........OOPS~nevermind, I forgot he doesn't have one

Some of the things that man comes out with just blows me away. I don't know if he tries to make people believe a lie, or if he is just SO STUPID he does not know that law. That is one of many things he has said which there is nothing to support in case law.  

When he could not cite even one case law in that first hearing, and the judge kept having to help him out, I said them he was an idiot "POSING" as an attorney.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 17, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

I've been gone all day
anything new today

monkeys hugs

Nothing really new Stacey.  I hear Geraldo did call Casey a whiney Bit** though   
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 17, 2009, 11:01:03 PM »

Nobody knows yet--LE isn't putting it out there how she was killed. I didn't realize they had put it out that there was no rape. We know chloroform was involved, apparently there was no penetration, DNA was found but in what form and where and how they haven't said. Three different suspects have been arrested and released.

I could see if she got the victim to sit down, to read the note, but I doubt she'd be able to get a jogger to do that, unless she caught her at the very end of her run.
Casey is an actress, she could easily lure someone in, that's her job (in her head) and she was assigned to lure people to Fusion. She seems harmless and approachable. If she looked panicked at Blanchard Park with a ransom note I might fall for her crocodile tears. Predators pick their prey.

I know this is far fetched but remember Dahmer... no one imagined how deep it really was. And hideous crimes happen. And they always say "he/she seemed so normal".

Premeditation is something Casey is not even getting close to, she's manipulating Baez to go a totally different direction to fit her needs. She's sticking to her kidnapping story like glue. When she protests so much and think she's in control is when clues point in another direction.

Things are not always what they seem. Casey is a murderer. How much of a murder is yet to be determined. While most cases of child murder are simple this one might not be.

Can someone list a timeline and names of the computer, Blanchard Park, chloroform proof and other items that might connect Casey to this theory?

I'll go along for the ride, but really I don't think she fits the serial killer profile. I think what we've got here is a woman who killed her child--a typical "mothers who kill" type, and not someone who runs around killing recreationally. 

Casey had quite a few opportunities to kill Cindy, but she didn't.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 17, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »

From those crime scene photos, whether it's Caylees skull or not, it's amazing that Kronk found the body. Seems to be very grown over and deep in the woods.

Exactly what I was thinking, too.  One thing's for sure, you can tell by the vines that have overgrown the bag that the bag was not recently put there or moved there.

Not to mention there were vines or some type of vegetation which had completely grown through the remains. That takes time and their theory of someone putting her there recently will be blown out of the water by the forensic biologists.  

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 17, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »

If she is so explosive that he can't have her talking to anyone who might push her buttons how is she going to sit thru a long trial keeping her pie hole shut with no outbursts of emotion.

She'll probably need another "sedative."

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #575 on: January 17, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »

I've been gone all day
anything new today

monkeys hugs

Nothing really new Stacey.  I hear Geraldo did call Casey a whiney Bit** though   

Thanks
It's about time Geraldo got on board
the goof ball

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 17, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »

Tot-mom Casey Anthony may have killed Caylee on orders from an evil spirit, says psychologist
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/tot-mom-casey-anthony-may-have-killed-caylee-on-orders-from-an-evil-spirit-says-psychologist/

“If Casey Anthony killed her daughter, and yet, feels no remorse, that suggests a spirit might have been manipulating her like a puppet on a string. She’s very cool. She seems to believe that she had nothing to do with little Caylee’s disappearance even though the evidence against her seems damning.

Law enforcement officials declined to comment for this report, although one privately quipped: “Possessed? Casey Anthony isn’t possessed. Casey Anthony is the Devil herself.”

A psychologist said that? Has Casey been diagnosed with schizophrenia? Because if she has, there's the defense right there-open and shut. But she doesn't seem to have schizophrenic tendencies.

I'm completely underwhelmed with her display of anger on the phone--I expected some kind of real freakout, but it actually just looks like she's trying to act angry because she's been told that's what innocent people do when they're accused of something. (I've seen a lot of not-so-innocent people fly into a rage when accused of something they know they did, so I'm confused about that.) The parents look exhausted with trying to get answers out of Casey. She won't meet with them because she can tell they want to know the truth.

IMO Cindy's pretending to the media and to other people, that she thinks Casey is innocent, so that Casey will read this stuff and trust her and maybe end up telling her what happened.

Back on topic--maybe nothing's obvious about Casey, but one thing--she's obviously guilty. IMO she's a psychopath--no conscience, no remorse.

I don't agree she's "borderline."  I don't think sex is what they mean by "self-harming behavior." They mean cutting, overdosing, attempting suicide, etc... not just the run-of-the-mill thrill-seeking, risk-taking behavior Casey was doing. And Casey never puts herself down, cuts, or even looks depressed.

I do know "borderline" is a real diagnosis, but I think it's widely misused to label patients the therapist can't categorize any other way. What are they supposed to be on the "borderline" of, exactly? I find it very hard to tell "Borderline" from simple immaturity. I've met very few teenagers who didn't fit most descriptions of a "borderline" personality.  And a lot of the folks I encounter in DBT aren't Borderline at all--they're depressed or abused or bipolar.

Basically they diagnose you that way if they can tell you have no actual psychoses and you don't fit NPD, HPD, or any of the other personality disorders. Personality disorders are not an "insanity defense." Neither are most psychoses. But schizophrenia is.

Question:  was KC a drug user?  Say she was and took something and had a psychotic break.  Could they get her off on that basis?

They can't get her off based on drug use or some personality disorder or being a psychopath. But if they can prove she didn't know what she was doing, owing to a genuine mental illness, or that she is schizophrenic, then she'll go to a mental hospital instead of prison.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #577 on: January 17, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »

thank you fuzzball ! shes my angel

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #578 on: January 17, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »

Night

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #579 on: January 17, 2009, 11:08:41 PM »

Some of the things that man comes out with just blows me away. I don't know if he tries to make people believe a lie, or if he is just SO STUPID he does not know that law. That is one of many things he has said which there is nothing to support in case law.  

When he could not cite even one case law in that first hearing, and the judge kept having to help him out, I said them he was an idiot "POSING" as an attorney.

I agree, I heard him talking about filing a change of venue about 3 weeks ago and he stated he was going to file it with the PROSECUTION and they were trying to keep it a secret until the trial?? Hello dumbarse, I may not be a lawyer but wouldn't you need to file that with the freaking COURT? He seems to not even understand the most basic protocol of where, when and HOW to file a motion. I seriously wonder how many times he had to take the bar exam to pass it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.