April 27, 2024, 03:30:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306137 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 17, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »

BTW, Conway also said there is more come out about Mr Kronk, plus he supposedly was in those woods more than has been told so far. He had such a smug look on his face, I wanted to smack it off. These people lie so much it's difficult to tell what is real or not

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #581 on: January 17, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »

Night

night boo, sleep well.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 17, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »

Night
Nite Boo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 17, 2009, 11:12:01 PM »

BTW, Conway also said there is more come out about Mr Kronk, plus he supposedly was in those woods more than has been told so far. He had such a smug look on his face, I wanted to smack it off. These people lie so much it's difficult to tell what is real or not

didnt kronk describe two different color bags in his 911 calls? wasnt the first one white?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #584 on: January 17, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »

didnt kronk describe two different color bags in his 911 calls? wasnt the first one white?

I thought he said a white bag also on his first call....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: January 17, 2009, 11:15:24 PM »

I thought so too. On the call to service report from one of his calls it is written down as a grey bag.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 17, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

He said several things and I for one couldnt understand just what he was talking about, he said something about a board and that it looked like it had been cut on and a whjite bag and a grey bag and I dont even think he had seen anything that time/. I think he had heard  someone desribe the area where the remains were suppose to be and was just throwing stuff out there because he wanted the cops to go look there.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: January 17, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »

I thought so too. On the call to service report from one of his calls it is written down as a grey bag.

I hate when I mess up the quote.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 17, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »

They can't get her off based on drug use or some personality disorder or being a psychopath. But if they can prove she didn't know what she was doing, owing to a genuine mental illness, or that she is schizophrenic, then she'll go to a mental hospital instead of prison.

I don't believe the mental defense will work. Of course Cindy could be lying but she said that KC has never been to a counselor and never had any mental health treatment.  It takes a LONG history of mental health issues and then it does not always work for a murder defense.

Yes, I do think she was using meth and/or crack, but even a meth rage would not get her out of this, so they will  not use that.

I believe they will throw one of the Anthonys under the bus for the murder. I believe it will be GA since he by his own admission was the last to Caylee. She will say she left her with her parents and was out partying because she "thought" they were taking care of Caylee.  She will say she had NO idea anything was wrong because they hid it from her. She will say one of them killed Caylee and since GA had the key to her car, one of them put the body in there and when she saw it she had a psychotic break.

She will then say that George threatened her if she told ANYONE, even Cindy and he told her he would not only kill her but Cindy and Lee also. She has been protecting them all this time They will use the gun George got caught with by LE to prove her point.  She may be able to enlist Cindy and Lee to testify to his violent temper and how they all lived in fear.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 17, 2009, 11:18:06 PM »

I am sooooo curious to hear Annies police interview.
I am also still recovering from watching the last jailhouse visit with Crazy and her parents. I hold back from feeling sorry for the grandparents after all of their craziness, but watching that evil wench play them was truly eye opening and ..eek.. sympathy provoking for Cindy..eeeeeek..did i just say that? Crazy deserves the needle, George needs a frickin clue, CEO? and Cindy looked about to die.. so why come out in public and lie? I would hide...if I wasnt arrested first for breaking the glass to get to the evil spawn's throat.
I believe Crazy and JB are holding up the burial/cremation each for their own selfish reasons. Crazy for spite and JB for leverage or cash

Flamon, its no crime to feel some sympathy for CA.  She was obviously devastated during that recent tape...and I'd seen other snippets of other tapes when she broke down.  It was heartwrenching.  No matter if it was nature or nurture (or a combo of both with some serious meds/illicit drugs thrown in), it is a tragedy for CA and her life is shot all to hell.  Empathy is one of my strong suits/shortcomings (depending on what's going on ), but I pity anyone who has a heart faced with such a horrible tragedy.  I don't think anything could be worse--being faced with the very strong poss that ones daughter has killed her own offspring. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 17, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »

he also said in the first one, that he was on the 'caylee route'. i think he was just another person who wanted to be part of this case. i dont think theres any conspiracy, or he had prior knowledge, there were so many people looking for her its not so strange someone finally found her. she certainly wasnt far.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #591 on: January 17, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »

LMAO~ I just googled Bozo + Incompetent and this was the first hit among many It's a letter from Sherrif Beary and the response from Bozo, too freaking funny......

Here’s the letter TO Jose FROM OC Sheriff’s Office:
September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

In your correspondence to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office you have stated your willingness to fully cooperate with law enforcement regarding the investigation of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance within the confines of your ethical obligation to your client, Casey Anthony.

In response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location Caylee Anthony was last seen. As you are aware, the previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading.

The law enforcement personnel involved in the search for Caylee Anthony acknowledge your ethical obligation to you client. We hope that it is your client’s genuine desire to help find her daughter and to uncover the truth. We are also hopeful that you are able to provide the circumstances and location that Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, and that you understand the information we are requesting is crucial to the search for Caylee Anthony. If you are willing to assist in this matter, please contact me at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Criminal Investigations Division
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

Here’s the response FROM Jose TO OC Sheriff’s Office:
September 22, 2008
via facsimile

Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Sgt. John Allen
2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Re: State of Florida v. Casey M. Anthony

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, but you should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

In your correspondence to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office you have stated your willingness to fully cooperate with law enforcement regarding the investigation of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance within the confines of your ethical obligation to your client, Casey Anthony.

In response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location Caylee Anthony was last seen. As you are aware, the previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading.

The law enforcement personnel involved in the search for Caylee Anthony acknowledge your ethical obligation to you client. We hope that it is your client’s genuine desire to help find her daughter and to uncover the truth. We are also hopeful that you are able to provide the circumstances and location that Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, and that you understand the information we are requesting is crucial to the search for Caylee Anthony. If you are willing to assist in this matter, please contact me at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, but you should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 17, 2009, 11:23:22 PM »

Does it matter about Kronk ?
Too bad he wasn't a priest taking alms to the poor when he found the body.
And Conway's source is who ? I am sure LE is giving him the inside scoop.
I hope the evidence that no one has seen yet will wipe the smirks off of their faces forever. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 17, 2009, 11:25:24 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

HOLY MONKEYS!  I'm starting to think LE/State will be able to tie up alot of loose ends (aka cases) in greater Orlando--well, if they are all comparing notes.  I'm sure its been said before, but this case is gonna go down in history.  Unfreakingbelievable...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 17, 2009, 11:25:44 PM »

Does it matter about Kronk ?
Too bad he wasn't a priest taking alms to the poor when he found the body.
And Conway's source is who ? I am sure LE is giving him the inside scoop.
I hope the evidence that no one has seen yet will wipe the smirks off of their faces forever. 
Me too Me too!!!! 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 17, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »

LMAO~ I just googled Bozo + Incompetent and this was the first hit among many It's a letter from Sherrif Beary and the response from Bozo, too freaking funny......

September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

hes so unprofessional. he sounds like a petulant 13 year old. gerry spence would NOT approve.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 17, 2009, 11:32:05 PM »

Island Monkey, I remember those letters. JB is a fool. He should have at least been cordial and played along instead of antagonizing law enforcement in the same county he practices in.. At least if there is mutual respect between LE and the atty there is room to work together or give each other some leeway if the screws turn.
ps, they have the plane out of the water and are loading it onto a barge

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 17, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

The fact that Lee RUSHED OVER TO TONY'S asap and took control of Casey's things including her computer is very telling to me.  He KNEW that he might have to clean up after her.  He JUMPED IN AHEAD OF THE POLICE and got those items.  So we know that both he and Cindy systematically tampered with, and possibly destroyed, evidence.  Why?  Because they knew that early that Casey was a loose cannon who might have done something wrong. 

And...no telling what Casey actually told Lee (before the police arrived and while Cindy was out in the front yard pacing back and forth).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 17, 2009, 11:38:46 PM »

JJ - I don't know, still going through some of the old statements to see what Casey told others. 
Very cool.

regarding another post, a butter knife is just as handy as duct tape. I use one for a screwdriver and can cut most things even with a plastic one. Duct tape only needs a nick and then you tear it.

I must point out that if one is attempting to commit a crime, a butter knife just ain't gonna cut it (duct tape that is and no pun intended).  To knick it, one must pull it very taut.  When one is alone and trying to fix something w/duct tape, one who is used to using for repairs it will hold it taut and knick it with teeth or something quite sharp.

Can you tell I have vast experience w/duct tape?

I'm giving up on what type of knife was removed from car by CA.  If it wasn't seen by LE, I don't care what it was called by Cindy.  Wonder if LE asked her to compare it to another in her kitchen.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 17, 2009, 11:39:22 PM »

I made this post back at the end of November:
OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Cindy shows up at 7:30 to confront KC at Tony's apt. on July 15th

Calls 911 at ????

11pm she calls Amy to tell her Caylee is missing

KC is first arrested on July 16 at ??? time

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

On the HP Computer Time line for June 16 & 17
June 16th
There is NO activity btw 0100 and 0700, 0900 and noon, 1500 & 2300

June 17th
There is NO activity 0200, 0500 & 0800, 0900 & noon, 1500 and 2300

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th
Files were accessed during midnight and again 1400 - 1500 hours.

Safari Internet activity during 1600 hour

and other user activity btw 1900 and 2300 hours.

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

Boo--can't answer many of your questions, but Safari is the Internet browser that came installed on my MacBook.  I think you can install it on PCs too, but I still use Mozilla on my desktop.

I thought Lee went to get Casey's computer at Tony's in JULY...not June?  What am I missing, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.