April 27, 2024, 11:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306106 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »

For those who haven't seen this yet, here is some fascinating reading from our front page:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

Wow.  When you list all the clues, it seems really strange.   I wonder if LE has tried to connect the two?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »

Notice how I have not learned to quote! But, I will keep trying.
Thanks for all the warm "Welcomes." I am glad to be part of the group.
I could not seem to find any date on the Immunity request.
[/quote

Tampa Mom I think it was around Dec.12th or 13th. Conway came forward as GA&CA's lawyer and started spouting about immunity.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

I am sticking with the story that Casey killed her in preparation for Caylee's demise.  There was a lot of talk after a Gretawire entry about Chloroform being used in that case.

There is a lot to me connected to the two cases. What would be the kicker to me would if Nichole was Cindy's counselor who told her to take Caylee from KC. What I believe might be the tie in if there is one. KC would have to have the front office computer to get rid the information first, then on to NG to get rid of the rest of the info. I do believe it would have taken an accomplice in it though.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

So maybe Nichole was Cindy's counselor and Casey found out about this, and that Cindy wanted custody of Caylee.
That is an interesting thought.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2009, 12:54:20 PM »

Doggonit.  There you went and left me in the dust, again.     I was way back on rattlesnakes and the PI at the As's home, and poof, you were all gone.  And, BOO, you started the whole mess.  I caught you this time.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

Really? Didn't they arrest some guy for her murder? He kinda looked like Lee? Or am I dreaming this?
I thought they arrested someone also, so I'm really confused with all of this.

They had 3 different suspects, but they cleared all of them later. Here is the drawing of the suspect.

I didn't realize they had been cleared. Thanks Turbo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »

Really? Didn't they arrest some guy for her murder? He kinda looked like Lee? Or am I dreaming this?
I thought they arrested someone also, so I'm really confused with all of this.

They had 3 different suspects, but they cleared all of them later. Here is the drawing of the suspect.

Maybe KC had her hair pulled back - and with a hoodie, looked like a man?   Check out the eyebrows.   

And, I agree with you - I heard all the people that have been brought in for questioning were cleared so far.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2009, 12:55:39 PM »

Wow.  When you list all the clues, it seems really strange.   I wonder if LE has tried to connect the two?

I am sure they have looked into the possibility. According to early released reports, there was DNA at the crime scene, and they should have been able to connect those to someone connected to the Anthonys if that is true. Since there was no rape, I have always been curious as to where they got the DNA unless it was hairs or something.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

Good afternoon everybody.  I gave myself a time out after last night.   

I am feeling a bit better after talking out my issues with the evil world to my husband.  I am back and a little refreshed.  Plus, I saw my budding basketball player "Lady Leopard" win the best offense award for her game today.  She had 6 points!  Not bad for a first time player!
Welcome back Perri. Good for your Leopard.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

I am sticking with the story that Casey killed her in preparation for Caylee's demise.  There was a lot of talk after a Gretawire entry about Chloroform being used in that case.

There is a lot to me connected to the two cases. What would be the kicker to me would if Nichole was Cindy's counselor who told her to take Caylee from KC. What I believe might be the tie in if there is one. KC would have to have the front office computer to get rid the information first, then on to NG to get rid of the rest of the info. I do believe it would have taken an accomplice in it though.

I would think LE would of already thought of this though and checked into it.Blanchard Park,Casey saga,etc..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »

I am sure they have looked into the possibility. According to early released reports, there was DNA at the crime scene, and they should have been able to connect those to someone connected to the Anthonys if that is true. Since there was no rape, I have always been curious as to where they got the DNA unless it was hairs or something.

skin under her fingernails?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »

Good afternoon everybody.  I gave myself a time out after last night.   

I am feeling a bit better after talking out my issues with the evil world to my husband.  I am back and a little refreshed.  Plus, I saw my budding basketball player "Lady Leopard" win the best offense award for her game today.  She had 6 points!  Not bad for a first time player!
I'm glad you are feeling better, I know somedays I get so frustrated with this case, I just want to go and watch some old shows on TV Land, because it feels comforting.
I agree. I left early last night. Nothing is more comforting than PIZZA AND MILLER LITE!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2009, 01:00:30 PM »

I'm a new poster, so I don't know if this has already been discussed. I am trying to locate the date that word of the existence of the PI's video surfaced. I think that the A's attorney first mentioned immunity for G&C on 12/31. Was this not immediately after they heard about the PI's video? Just trying to understand the timeline...

Welcome TampaMom - Good point and I'm not sure, I'll see if I can find out.

Welcome TampaMom too! The first I heard about the tape was the day they found Caylee and Joy Wray was blabbing something about it to the news crew!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »

good suggestion.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »

Notice how I have not learned to quote! But, I will keep trying.
Thanks for all the warm "Welcomes." I am glad to be part of the group.
I could not seem to find any date on the Immunity request.

I found this article if it helps. 
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »

Yes, that escaped me. I did not think of that.  This was evidently a brutal type murder as they have released very little about the condition of the body. Of course of NG was sedated with chloroform, it would not take a lot of strength to cut her up or whatever happened.  

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »

omigosh, i missed reading that!     going back to look for that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »

I'm a new poster, so I don't know if this has already been discussed. I am trying to locate the date that word of the existence of the PI's video surfaced. I think that the A's attorney first mentioned immunity for G&C on 12/31. Was this not immediately after they heard about the PI's video? Just trying to understand the timeline...

Welcome TampaMom - Good point and I'm not sure, I'll see if I can find out.

12/29/08 Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.  The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found.  Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.  The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2009, 01:03:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and NEW!!  I didn't get to see Greta last night. I was pretty sure it would be one sided.....so I don't fret about not seeing it. Anything new there? Would someone give me the highlights?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.