April 27, 2024, 10:24:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306179 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: January 18, 2009, 12:33:37 AM »

What would be the motive for Casey and Lee to kill Nicole G.?  Casey seems so cold-blooded that it is easy to imagine her doing almost anything, but a brutal murder like that would leave a lot of dna behind, it seems to me.  Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I see Casey as having two main ambitions:  1) to be free of as much responsibility as possible  2) to get money so she could get away from her parents, mainly her mom  and 3) possibly to get even with her mom for things her mom had done to her or things she imagined her mom had done.  I don't know where Nicole would fall in that agenda.  As for Lee, he did not seem to have the problems with his parents that Casey had, and he was not saddled with the responsibility of a child.  Hard to imagine what his motive would be to kill anyone.

I don't necessarily imagine LA being part of the killing of poor jogger in Blanchard Park.  But I can see alleged perp possibly tackling a jogger in the park as to experiment w/her MO. 

Imho, I do think this is about mom vs. daughter with the wee grandchild sadly caught in the crossfire.  Whatever transpired because the mom/daughter were so effed up is sad beyond compare.  Too bad level heads didn't prevail.  But there I guess it was all about if you can't run w/the big dogs, stay on the porch.  I think alleged perp considered herself a "big dog".  And maybe she was/is for awhile. 

If she is the person responsible for killing Caylee, I want her to go down big time.  I've been trying to imagine scenarios that might mitigate her alleged crime(s) and can't.  But yet folks skate all the time based on misleading drama/histrionics ( ) of defense team (witness OJ trial and the shrunken/dessicated glove that couldn't fit a child's hand).
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: January 18, 2009, 12:34:08 AM »

I'm trying to be a more polite monkey, instead of just popping in and out without warning.  Anyhow, I've been at Adji's thread, am very sad as a result, and have got to rest up for a big day tomorrow.

Goodnight all you sweet monks!  Thanks JSM for your kind words, and I'll hope to chat with you all soon. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 18, 2009, 12:36:46 AM »

I'm trying to be a more polite monkey, instead of just popping in and out without warning.  Anyhow, I've been at Adji's thread, am very sad as a result, and have got to rest up for a big day tomorrow.

Goodnight all you sweet monks!  Thanks JSM for your kind words, and I'll hope to chat with you all soon. 

Goodnight, Blurry!  I'm sad too.  Hope you cheer up.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 18, 2009, 12:41:25 AM »

Well goodnite all. Doc dump next week. The motions were filed Janaury 7th and the time frame for some was ten days, some were 15 and I don't know when Baez gets the crime scene pictures.Once he gets those, you can bet it would be at least two weeks before his experts says it's ok to release.
These experts bug me. If they want to give back to the profession as Dr. Lee stated recently as to why he is working for the defense for free, why don't they do pro bono work on the Innocence Project. Maybe there's some poor schmuck who got convicted before there were DNA tests as they have now who could use a freebee. Or a schmuck who had a schmuck of a lawyer who had three years of experience and did a really bad job for their client because they didn't know the law. Or re examine a cold case, like the Tara Grinstead one. Don't they want to be heros ? Instead of twisting the law so that a baby killer can have a five million dollar defense ? Do places like the John Jay College exist so that they can graduate experts who can and will pervert justice instead of upholding it ? Rant over and out. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 18, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »

Just sort of a drive by post as I have no link. Since the talk about computers. Lee picked up Casey's computer and other things from Tony's.

According to Lee and I do not know where I read this but might have been in Lees first transcript with LE. He said the laptop computer had the blue screen of death.

Could this be the computer that was stolen from ZG office. Maybe Casey was never able to use it. Like if it was locked down, or maybe Lee crashed it deliberately. I wonder if LE was able to access it.
Just some thoughts
Betcha she couldn't get a wireless internet connection on her own machine.

That's why I asked about hot spots around Orlando in one of my posts earlier.  But alas, I'm a new poster and I guess it'll take some time for folks to "trust" me/my posts. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: January 18, 2009, 12:45:10 AM »

Isn't it ironic she got rid of Caylee to be free to go to these things, and now she sits in jail and everyone has forgotten about her.  In her quest for freedom, she lost it forever.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 18, 2009, 12:45:12 AM »

Good night, Blurry!

Sleep tight.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 18, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »

My brain is foggy tonight, and I can't remember who it was -- but someone suggested that Zanny is not a nickname for Zenaida because the Z is pronounced S in Spanish.  It is true that in Spanish, Zenaida is pronounced "Seh-nigh-thuh" ("th" like in "than.")

But there is a common nickname for Zenaida; it is "Zeni," pronounced "Sen-nee" in Spanish.

In English, Zenaida would be "Zuh-nay-duh" or "Zuh-nigh-duh."  And in English, Zeni would be closer to "Zanny."

Here's a Google search results page showing plenty of examples of Zeni as a nickname for Zenaida.

And also a link to a Caracas girl's flickr account, showing a pic of Zenaida Margarita Núñez Pereda.  http://flickr.com/photos/zaperoco/2799598603/
Pic is entitled "Zeni bella" or "lovely Zeni."  This lady is her beloved nanny (nana), and also the nanny of her mother and her aunt, according to her caption.  I just found that interesting, no relation to this case, of course!

(I don't intend to be here much longer or post any more stuff tonight, just really feeling under the weather.)

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: January 18, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »

Just sort of a drive by post as I have no link. Since the talk about computers. Lee picked up Casey's computer and other things from Tony's.

According to Lee and I do not know where I read this but might have been in Lees first transcript with LE. He said the laptop computer had the blue screen of death.

I believe Lee refomatted the C: drive thinking this would make the files unrecoverable. Doing this would also delete all the system files and result in the blue screen of death. Lee knew there was incriminating stuff on there, even if it was just the "compromising pictures" LE spoke of.   Police can still get the files off, tho.

If Lee was reformated the C drive or deleted files LE would be able to determine the time and date when deletion was done.. Maybe they know Lee did this..

Silly, silly, Lee!

Wouldn't we know about the pictures then? If they pulled any off from this laptop? Wouldn't they have been in the already released docs?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #629 on: January 18, 2009, 12:52:59 AM »

Gosh! I just got to this thread and I'm so sorry to see sad monkeys!!

Don't worry, guys! Casey's going down!!! 

The monkeys are coming after her!!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 18, 2009, 01:00:58 AM »

They can't get her off based on drug use or some personality disorder or being a psychopath. But if they can prove she didn't know what she was doing, owing to a genuine mental illness, or that she is schizophrenic, then she'll go to a mental hospital instead of prison.

I don't believe the mental defense will work. Of course Cindy could be lying but she said that KC has never been to a counselor and never had any mental health treatment.  It takes a LONG history of mental health issues and then it does not always work for a murder defense.

Yes, I do think she was using meth and/or crack, but even a meth rage would not get her out of this, so they will  not use that.

I believe they will throw one of the Anthonys under the bus for the murder. I believe it will be GA since he by his own admission was the last to Caylee. She will say she left her with her parents and was out partying because she "thought" they were taking care of Caylee.  She will say she had NO idea anything was wrong because they hid it from her. She will say one of them killed Caylee and since GA had the key to her car, one of them put the body in there and when she saw it she had a psychotic break.

She will then say that George threatened her if she told ANYONE, even Cindy and he told her he would not only kill her but Cindy and Lee also. She has been protecting them all this time They will use the gun George got caught with by LE to prove her point.  She may be able to enlist Cindy and Lee to testify to his violent temper and how they all lived in fear.

Wow. Never thought of that scenario! Let me think about it a bit.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: January 18, 2009, 01:02:57 AM »

Just thinking about the Casey and NG jogger scenario being discussed this evening.  Accomplice(s)?  Remember Patrick Bourgeios and his mysterious jail visit (one of Casey's first visitors)?  He mentions a Mike Waters (sp?) and how they support Casey.  Could Casey have been hanging out at Blanchard Park with a rough crowd?  Could they have decided to "have a little fun" with a jogger and things got out of hand?  Do we have a confirmation on chloroform in the NG jogger case?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 18, 2009, 01:05:30 AM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking,

These were not lies. Casey did not say them. The police found them on Casey's computer.They were in the LE files. No I do not think Casey is smart. But she thinks she is.
I think that was an impulsive behavior that she did not think through the consequences of her actions....could be easily checkout on her computer....not very smart.

Yes, she (and compatriots?) are dolts and don't recognize that Big Brother'll snag ya'.  Depending on LE's motivation and budget, if I were a perp, I'd be sweating bricks wondering when my electronic communications/and other ties'd catch up with me.

Speaking of Big Brother, are there traffic cams in Orlando at intersections and such to tie in alleged perp w/cell phone pings etc.?

Just wonderin'...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #633 on: January 18, 2009, 01:08:59 AM »

im confused too. as to the 'bobby' id, im willing  to bet casey had an alias to troll the net for additional but fairly anonymous 'fun'.

Hi, Peanut please forgive me for not remembering where I got this, but I believe I read that the computer or maybe the Windows program came from Cindy's company, Gentiva, and I think the Windows user "Bobby" on that computer was Cindy's boss or coworker who had the computer before her???  Oh, I probably got that wrong.  Maybe a better organized and smarter monkey remembers where the user "bobby" came from?

ohh ok, thank you. that explains it quite well.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 18, 2009, 01:09:09 AM »

Thank you for that, CBB....

I'm just sad that Caylee's earthly remains are not laid to rest, and are under the control of a person who does not care about her at all, but is trying to ride to fame and fortune by protecting her killer. 

And sad that her grandparents let things get out of hand in the first place, that she was killed, and that they have behaved badly and not respected or honored her in her death.  That they have obstructed and railed against the very people who are trying to find the truth. 

And sad at the really ugly behavior that has sprung from so many quarters, people who want to benefit from the publicity that Caylee's case has spawned... makes me almost ashamed to be a fellow human being sometimes. 

Awaiting a doc dump, wanting to learn more, but sad that there are so many documents to dump at all in the first place.  Couldn't she have just confessed on July 15?  It would have saved so many people so much heartache, effort, and money.  *sigh*

You are so right, though.  We must remember that word, "overwhelming."
OCSO says they have OVERWHELMING evidence against Casey. 

Caylee did not deserve what happened to her, and she doesn't deserve this circus in death.  But she does deserve justice, and we must remember that justice is coming.  Thank you for the encouraging reminder!

I will sign off with that thought.  Goodnight, Monkeys.  Goodnight, sweet Caylee!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 18, 2009, 01:12:29 AM »

Thank you for that, CBB....

I'm just sad that Caylee's earthly remains are not laid to rest, and are under the control of a person who does not care about her at all, but is trying to ride to fame and fortune by protecting her killer. 

And sad that her grandparents let things get out of hand in the first place, that she was killed, and that they have behaved badly and not respected or honored her in her death.  That they have obstructed and railed against the very people who are trying to find the truth. 

And sad at the really ugly behavior that has sprung from so many quarters, people who want to benefit from the publicity that Caylee's case has spawned... makes me almost ashamed to be a fellow human being sometimes. 

Awaiting a doc dump, wanting to learn more, but sad that there are so many documents to dump at all in the first place.  Couldn't she have just confessed on July 15?  It would have saved so many people so much heartache, effort, and money.  *sigh*

You are so right, though.  We must remember that word, "overwhelming."
OCSO says they have OVERWHELMING evidence against Casey. 

Caylee did not deserve what happened to her, and she doesn't deserve this circus in death.  But she does deserve justice, and we must remember that justice is coming.  Thank you for the encouraging reminder!

I will sign off with that thought.  Goodnight, Monkeys.  Goodnight, sweet Caylee!

that was lovely. good night desdemona!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 18, 2009, 01:16:43 AM »

As someone else mentioned today about the newest jail video, I too thought Casey was "acting" angry.  If she'd really been angry, she would have been really yelling and there would have been a lot more cussing (per her texts and facebook/myspace entries, George's gas can statement).  People who use cuss words as part of their daily language, cuss even more so and loudly when they are upset or angry.  The "I'm so angry and frustrated" act is a lead-in to "Poor me, I'm stuck in jail.  I'm such a victim.  Can't you see how rough I have it.  Why aren't you helping me?"= manipulation + guilt trip.
Also (heavy nod to the Prosecution), Casey goes on and on about who she misses (playing on Daddy George), but she NEVER ONCE says Caylee.  You'd think if you hadn't seen your two-year-old since June and your Nanny had kidnapped her, she'd be top of the list.  Not to mention, any real mother would be hysterical by that time and need to be heavily sedated.  Not Casey though, she misses her Dad.  She never mentions missing Caylee because she doesn't...she knows exactly where Caylee is.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 18, 2009, 01:17:57 AM »

that was lovely. good night desdemona!

Goodnight Peanut, and Goodnight all monkeys, heading to bed and sticking around...

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 18, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »

As someone else mentioned today about the newest jail video, I too thought Casey was "acting" angry.  If she'd really been angry, she would have been really yelling and there would have been a lot more cussing (per her texts and facebook/myspace entries, George's gas can statement).  People who use cuss words as part of their daily language, cuss even more so and loudly when they are upset or angry.  The "I'm so angry and frustrated" act is a lead-in to "Poor me, I'm stuck in jail.  I'm such a victim.  Can't you see how rough I have it.  Why aren't you helping me?"= manipulation + guilt trip.
Also (heavy nod to the Prosecution), Casey goes on and on about who she misses (playing on Daddy George), but she NEVER ONCE says Caylee.  You'd think if you hadn't seen your two-year-old since June and your Nanny had kidnapped her, she'd be top of the list.  Not to mention, any real mother would be hysterical by that time and need to be heavily sedated.  Not Casey though, she misses her Dad.  She never mentions missing Caylee because she doesn't...she knows exactly where Caylee is.

she doesnt know the appropriate emotions to display. she probably thinks shes  perfectly convincing...afterall she said she wanted her kid back once...what more could anyone want?

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 18, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome newbies

I've been gone all day
anything new today

monkeys hugs

Nothing really new Stacey.  I hear Geraldo did call Casey a whiney Bit** though   

Thanks
It's about time Geraldo got on board
the goof ball

Imho, he's not on "board"...he's playing both sides of the fence.  I just wish he'd report the news w/out bias but I wonder if that'll ever happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.