April 27, 2024, 06:59:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306075 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: January 18, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »

Ive gotta get some sleep now!  Goodnight Monkeys...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #641 on: January 18, 2009, 01:34:12 AM »

Well goodnite all. Doc dump next week. The motions were filed Janaury 7th and the time frame for some was ten days, some were 15 and I don't know when Baez gets the crime scene pictures.Once he gets those, you can bet it would be at least two weeks before his experts says it's ok to release.
These experts bug me. If they want to give back to the profession as Dr. Lee stated recently as to why he is working for the defense for free, why don't they do pro bono work on the Innocence Project. Maybe there's some poor schmuck who got convicted before there were DNA tests as they have now who could use a freebee. Or a schmuck who had a schmuck of a lawyer who had three years of experience and did a really bad job for their client because they didn't know the law. Or re examine a cold case, like the Tara Grinstead one. Don't they want to be heros ? Instead of twisting the law so that a baby killer can have a five million dollar defense ? Do places like the John Jay College exist so that they can graduate experts who can and will pervert justice instead of upholding it ? Rant over and out. 

Hey Kat! Wowwww. I had been waiting for a doc dump! I understand ur rant about her "dream team" especially Lee. 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 18, 2009, 01:37:10 AM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking,

These were not lies. Casey did not say them. The police found them on Casey's computer.They were in the LE files. No I do not think Casey is smart. But she thinks she is.
I think that was an impulsive behavior that she did not think through the consequences of her actions....could be easily checkout on her computer....not very smart.

Yes, she (and compatriots?) are dolts and don't recognize that Big Brother'll snag ya'.  Depending on LE's motivation and budget, if I were a perp, I'd be sweating bricks wondering when my electronic communications/and other ties'd catch up with me.

Speaking of Big Brother, are there traffic cams in Orlando at intersections and such to tie in alleged perp w/cell phone pings etc.?

Just wonderin'...

I bet there are, especially on the toll way.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 18, 2009, 01:37:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #644 on: January 18, 2009, 01:40:09 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

GOODNIGHT KLAAS

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 18, 2009, 01:49:36 AM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 18, 2009, 02:03:56 AM »

LMAO~ I just googled Bozo + Incompetent and this was the first hit among many It's a letter from Sherrif Beary and the response from Bozo, too freaking funny......

Here’s the letter TO Jose FROM OC Sheriff’s Office:
September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

In your correspondence to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office you have stated your willingness to fully cooperate with law enforcement regarding the investigation of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance within the confines of your ethical obligation to your client, Casey Anthony.

In response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location Caylee Anthony was last seen. As you are aware, the previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading.

The law enforcement personnel involved in the search for Caylee Anthony acknowledge your ethical obligation to you client. We hope that it is your client’s genuine desire to help find her daughter and to uncover the truth. We are also hopeful that you are able to provide the circumstances and location that Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, and that you understand the information we are requesting is crucial to the search for Caylee Anthony. If you are willing to assist in this matter, please contact me at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Criminal Investigations Division
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

Here’s the response FROM Jose TO OC Sheriff’s Office:
September 22, 2008
via facsimile

Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Sgt. John Allen
2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Re: State of Florida v. Casey M. Anthony

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, but you should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

In your correspondence to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office you have stated your willingness to fully cooperate with law enforcement regarding the investigation of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance within the confines of your ethical obligation to your client, Casey Anthony.

In response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location Caylee Anthony was last seen. As you are aware, the previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading.

The law enforcement personnel involved in the search for Caylee Anthony acknowledge your ethical obligation to you client. We hope that it is your client’s genuine desire to help find her daughter and to uncover the truth. We are also hopeful that you are able to provide the circumstances and location that Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, and that you understand the information we are requesting is crucial to the search for Caylee Anthony. If you are willing to assist in this matter, please contact me at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

I was pleased to see that your office has decided to take me up on our offer to cooperate in the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Albeit two months later, it is better late than never, I suppose.

I was, however, displeased by the fact that I had to hear about your fax from the media before I even got the chance to read it. Nonetheless, I will convey your message to my client and discuss it with her further.

Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for Caylee, as opposed to trying to improve your office’s public relations image. I realize that your office is under a lot of pressure because you haven’t found Caylee, but you should conduct your efforts in a more productive manner as opposed to leaking your communications with me to the media.

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

Yeah, funny "peculiar" as opposed to funny "ha ha".  If I were a defense lawyer I'd certainly attempt to finesse LE rather than put them on the defensive.  What a naive person imho.  But hey, naive might win the day...you know...like poor, poor, pitiful me locked up w/no one to talk to boo hoo  .

Just an aside (and OT), but can someone tell me how to disable the flashing neon deal on the right side of my screen please?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: January 18, 2009, 02:04:22 AM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

computer searches for chloroform, household weapons and neck breaking,

These were not lies. Casey did not say them. The police found them on Casey's computer.They were in the LE files. No I do not think Casey is smart. But she thinks she is.
I think that was an impulsive behavior that she did not think through the consequences of her actions....could be easily checkout on her computer....not very smart.

Yes, she (and compatriots?) are dolts and don't recognize that Big Brother'll snag ya'.  Depending on LE's motivation and budget, if I were a perp, I'd be sweating bricks wondering when my electronic communications/and other ties'd catch up with me.

Speaking of Big Brother, are there traffic cams in Orlando at intersections and such to tie in alleged perp w/cell phone pings etc.?

Just wonderin'...

I bet there are, especially on the toll way.   

I know from first hand!!!!!    The EZPass isn't so EZ!!!!  I did see camera's at major intersections too!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: January 18, 2009, 02:06:05 AM »

Just thinking about the Casey and NG jogger scenario being discussed this evening.  Accomplice(s)?  Remember Patrick Bourgeios and his mysterious jail visit (one of Casey's first visitors)?  He mentions a Mike Waters (sp?) and how they support Casey.  Could Casey have been hanging out at Blanchard Park with a rough crowd?  Could they have decided to "have a little fun" with a jogger and things got out of hand?  Do we have a confirmation on chloroform in the NG jogger case?

Don't forget who has Patrick's computer now...........................LOIS!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #649 on: January 18, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »

LMAO~ I just googled Bozo + Incompetent and this was the first hit among many It's a letter from Sherrif Beary and the response from Bozo, too freaking funny......

September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

September 19, 2008

Jose Baez, Esquire
522 Simpson Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dear Mr. Baez:

Sincerely,

Kevin Beary
Sheriff of Orange County

Sergeant John Allen
Missing Persons Squad
(407) 254-7222

September 22, 2008
via facsimile

2500 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32408

Dear Sgt. Allen:

Sincerely,

Jose A. Baez, Esq.

Yeah, funny "peculiar" as opposed to funny "ha ha".  If I were a defense lawyer I'd certainly attempt to finesse LE rather than put them on the defensive.  What a naive person imho.  But hey, naive might win the day...you know...like poor, poor, pitiful me locked up w/no one to talk to boo hoo  .

Just an aside (and OT), but can someone tell me how to disable the flashing neon deal on the right side of my screen please?

I agree~i guess he missed that class in Law school He even knows how to pizz off the judge, remember when he and the "dream team" were denied access to the crime scene and they showed up anyway, Henry Lee with his camera taking photos too, well when he went back to court to argue yet again about the judge's ruling the judge flat out told him that those actions most likely would prompt LE to do an even more THOROUGH investigation.........pure stupidity. Now he claims he has to wait for all these "experts" to reassemble before he can release Caylee for burial and how hard that is to do, well it wasn't too damn hard to assemble them when they were full fledged media whores gawking at the scene 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: January 18, 2009, 02:30:08 AM »

I sent a prayer to be placed in the wall in Israel for God to send someone to find Caylee.  He answered that prayer, so now I pray that justice will be brought to the one responsible for her little Caylee's death.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #651 on: January 18, 2009, 02:39:15 AM »

I sent a prayer to be placed in the wall in Israel for God to send someone to find Caylee.  He answered that prayer, so now I pray that justice will be brought to the one responsible for her little Caylee's death.

What a sweet and smart monkey you are, I have N O  doubt that justice will be served in this case. I never would have thought about that, maybe you could send one for Adji to be found or tell me how you did it??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #652 on: January 18, 2009, 02:40:39 AM »

Hello TXSUNHINE82, that is genuinely the reason why so many of us have faith! Congratulations on your prayer come true, although i  made the same request from my bedside, you went the extra mile. In fact the nigh before Caylee was found, i purposely skipped NG because i had given up hope that her lil body would be found. And sure enough at the butt crack of dawn i was awakened with the news that infact she had been found..wow.! With just the Monkeys prayers alone, i believe Caylee will get justice. Also the fact that there is a obviously large amount of evidence! Welcome to SM. Happy posting!

!no1zLadie-Amanda

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: January 18, 2009, 02:45:58 AM »

Hello TXSUNHINE82, that is genuinely the reason why so many of us have faith! Congratulations on your prayer come true, although i  made the same request from my bedside, you went the extra mile. In fact the nigh before Caylee was found, i purposely skipped NG because i had given up hope that her lil body would be found. And sure enough at the butt crack of dawn i was awakened with the news that infact she had been found..wow.! With just the Monkeys prayers alone, i believe Caylee will get justice. Also the fact that there is a obviously large amount of evidence! Welcome to SM. Happy posting!

!no1zLadie-Amanda

I'm awake now!!!   Welcome TXSUNHINE82!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 18, 2009, 02:57:46 AM »

Well goodnite all. Doc dump next week. The motions were filed Janaury 7th and the time frame for some was ten days, some were 15 and I don't know when Baez gets the crime scene pictures.Once he gets those, you can bet it would be at least two weeks before his experts says it's ok to release.
These experts bug me. If they want to give back to the profession as Dr. Lee stated recently as to why he is working for the defense for free, why don't they do pro bono work on the Innocence Project. Maybe there's some poor schmuck who got convicted before there were DNA tests as they have now who could use a freebee. Or a schmuck who had a schmuck of a lawyer who had three years of experience and did a really bad job for their client because they didn't know the law. Or re examine a cold case, like the Tara Grinstead one. Don't they want to be heros ? Instead of twisting the law so that a baby killer can have a five million dollar defense ? Do places like the John Jay College exist so that they can graduate experts who can and will pervert justice instead of upholding it ? Rant over and out. 

Nice rant Kat, I agree with ya. FWIW

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 18, 2009, 03:04:04 AM »

No1z, the red and the caps (yelling). Why? I hate to be negative, but red, and red with Caps, is really not becoming on you. I often like/agree with  what you say tho, just not the way you say it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 18, 2009, 03:16:54 AM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

Cindy seems desperate to know what information Casey can give them to find Caylee. She hears Casey giving no information and not even approaching the subject. It is really a pathetic thing to watch. Cindy knows, George is trying to stay strong for Cindy and placate Casey. End result is he does nothing. Cindy pushes, Casey blames, and George backs off.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #657 on: January 18, 2009, 03:18:41 AM »

No1z, the red and the caps (yelling). Why? I hate to be negative, but red, and red with Caps, is really not becoming on you. I often like/agree with  what you say tho, just not the way you say it.

How about purple Shell? Red is my favorite color, and if I may add  I am as bold as the color itself!! Im only 21 years old and I'm one of those "know it alls"....I agree I don't know it all, but one day I might! I sometimes don't even notice that I am typing with the caps on because I UsUaLLy TyPe LiKe ThIsS. And typing like that is easier when in bold...Sorry if I continue to post in bold, its just im am back in school (28 hours a week) and working full time, so the time i spend on SM is valuable to me, and writing in bold allows me the comfort of knowing that nobody has missed my post. hehe. But to stay on topic right now I am working vigorously in my extra time to establish a timeline that includes commentary from witnesses in the case, as well as pictures on the dates they were taken *tot mom party pcs*. Again I apologize for my eagerness to not be missed in this large forum !

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 18, 2009, 03:20:02 AM »

IslandMonk---your photos are very soothing. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 18, 2009, 03:21:09 AM »

Hey ISPY,
I think you are right on the money.  I touched on  this in an earlier post (but you have explained it much better than I did) as abandonment (a symptom of many personality disorders) and I truely think Casey felt abandoned by George and Cindy and Caylee had taken her place.  The abandonment issue can be real or imagined but in Casey's case very likely real.  Abandonment can be of the emotional or physical sense and I think the A's were emotionally removed from Casey and George also left the home for a time.  I have actually had a psychiatrist tell me that the patient can actually feel abandoned if for example the patient was demanding your attention for even a non crisis reason and you state that you have to go to work etc. we'll talk later.  In their mind it is, you weren't there when I needed you , you abandoned me! Very Irrational.

I also think that this visitation with Casey may have been the start of Cindy realizing what Casey had done.  Through her pain and presistance in questioning Casey, I felt like you could see her disgust for Casey's attitude...example: when casey was whinning about how bad everything was for her Cindy cut her off and said the focus had to be on Caylee (only time I've ever wanted to cheer for Cindy).  I think at that moment she wanted to jump through that glass wall and strangle her.

I also think that in living and dealing with a peson 24/7 that has a mental disorder is extremely hard and sometimes that coping mechanism is to distance yourself from that person emotionally as to not be hurt over and over again.  It just so hard to tell where the disfunction begins and ends in that family!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.