April 28, 2024, 04:03:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306201 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #680 on: January 18, 2009, 04:32:47 AM »

No1z, the red and the caps (yelling). Why? I hate to be negative, but red, and red with Caps, is really not becoming on you. I often like/agree with  what you say tho, just not the way you say it.

How about purple Shell? Red is my favorite color, and if I may add  I am as bold as the color itself!! Im only 21 years old and I'm one of those "know it alls"....I agree I don't know it all, but one day I might!
    ~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        

HEHE heya Jackie funny thing is my friends have a spiral NOTEBOOK dedicated 2 my one liners, lol. Its true!  We counted the pages last night & its has 33 pages scripted of things I say. (of course there are those one liners that were too funny, and they have their own page)

There are times when school and work have me so constricted that I begin to feel anxious, so i smoke pot, and drink a bit. I wish KC had more of these qualities, instead of killing her baby she might have just had a doobie and forgotten she was frustrated. She has a deep psychological problem that definitely is from her mothers end of the scope! Cindy herself is a wreck, which mother bad mouths her daughter, turns around and defends them with armor and spade? While it all is public.

This is just me reiterating what lots of monkeys have noted, that Cindy used Caylee to control KC as if she was a teenager instead of a 22 year old mother. I can picture it now, "MOM a bunch of my friends are going out to watch a movie, and go eat afterwards, can you watch Caylee?".....Cindy----" What time are you coming back?" KC- "I dont know late"-----Cindy--" Be home by 2, and you could only go if Caylee is sleeping before you leave!"......................

This is JMHO on how a pre-murder KC and Cindy communicated...Cindy just used Caylee as her scapegoat for being controlling. And it was reported early on that KC could only leave to go out after she put Caylee to bed..*this didnt apply to "work"* And to add insult to injury we know George said in his interview that KC was coming home late alot...at 1am....Psh. Late in my home was not coming home. So that would mean if KC got Caylee to bed at 8 she only had 4 hours to party..NOT ENUFF. Im not defending the broad, but I sure think this is why she may have snapped!

Ok I ranted..sorry. JMHO.

I agree, No1ZLadie... I am 24 and have twin boys and their grandma on their dad's side waches them... Since I was young when I had them, I was used to going out and party... I would try to get their grandma to watch them on the weekends so I could go out with my friends, but always was faced with restrictions... I had to take them over early, on a day convenient to her, and I had to come back and pick them up around 11pm... Because of this, I would usually just ask my friend's sister to babysit because that way I could stay out later... Anyway... I know I was selfish and wanted to continue my lifestyle after they were born... I am not like that anymore, however, because their grandma keeps them at her house overnight on the weekends now because she doesn't really see them during the week while they are at school... I can see why Casey would be mad that her mom would not want to watch Caylee for her all the time... To someone who was used to doing as she pleased, she must have gone crazy when her friends were partying all around her and she had to stay home with her kid... She probably didn't understand that Caylee needed her mom and not just her grandma.... She must have figured it didn't matter who Cayle was with during the day or when being put to bed.... She did not connect with her daughter... It is sad, tho, that she only had love for herself and only wanted to make herself happy... Caylee was the roadblock in her life.... I hope she rots in jail... I hope she never gets to go out, have friends, drink, smoke, dance, or laugh again...

Hey vincev! Your boys are too cute! I can only imagine how you must have felt with two babies instead of 1!

I hope KC never gets out either, and i pray she talks in jail so one day we may know what really happened, as we have seen with Joran Van Der Sloot, it takes only a little bit of time!

I can only imagine that Casey was maybe trying to put Caylee to bed early on the 16th so when Cindy came home, she could jam. I gave myself my own clue right now! It fits in to my original theory as well, that something happened to Caylee as KC waited for CinCin to come home from work...this is why she called her repeatedly!.....

All i can say is im glad HER ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM HER! SHE DESERVES THAT!!!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 18, 2009, 04:33:52 AM »

Good Morning Pooky,

You're up a little early this morning. 
Me, I'm still up but getting ready to try to go to sleep.  Thanks for the mail!! 

Everyone have a great day!!

You too -- sleep well Dottie and stay warm.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: January 18, 2009, 04:40:54 AM »

No1z -- I have a timeline that I am happy to share with you.  It is in no way complete and I focused on certain things so if you would like it can you have Klaas send me your email addy? 

Here is a theory I have -- In March, Casey gets in big trouble because she has been stealing from Cindy -- Casey searches the internet to off her parents --

In going through the documents, I found this:
March 21
searched the internet for "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."
Cindy Anthony calls Bank of America 4 times (see p. 2604 of documents)

I think Cindy was frantic over Casey stealing from her.  I recall that there were some checks that Casey had cashed shortly before this at Amscott and I think Cindy was calling the bank to find out how bad it was.  Just my gut theory. 
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #683 on: January 18, 2009, 04:45:14 AM »

Hey vincev! Your boys are too cute! I can only imagine how you must have felt with two babies instead of 1!

I hope KC never gets out either, and i pray she talks in jail so one day we may know what really happened, as we have seen with Joran Van Der Sloot, it takes only a little bit of time!

I can only imagine that Casey was maybe trying to put Caylee to bed early on the 16th so when Cindy came home, she could jam. I gave myself my own clue right now! It fits in to my original theory as well, that something happened to Caylee as KC waited for CinCin to come home from work...this is why she called her repeatedly!.....

All i can say is im glad HER ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM HER! SHE DESERVES THAT!!!!

I am a girl, BTW, in case my name is misleading, I probably should have made it something else, but anyway... I would like to hope Caylee's death was an accident and KC freaked and she is still too scared to tell the truth about what happened that night, but I do not really think it happened that way... I think KC knew she was killing Caylee, either for vengeance against her mother, or because Caylee made her mad, because she did not call the cops, or 911 when Caylee died... It would have been easier to explain an accident than it was to explain a kidnapping... I mean, did she really think her parents would think it was ok that Caylee was just gone... She didn't think they would want to see Caylee??? AHHHHH... Casey just pisses me off... Either way... She did the WRONG thing... Whether she was kidnapped or killed by Casey... She did NOTHING... Just sat around... What kind of plan is that??? If she was kidnapped... You report it, at least tell your parents, and try to find her... If KC killed her... You steal, run away, make up a story and go straight to your parents... What kind of idiot just sits around?????? I do not understand what the hell she was thinking about... You kill your kid, or your kid was kidnapped.. And you go out and PARTY???... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #684 on: January 18, 2009, 04:46:36 AM »

Good morning!

Morning Pooky! Have you come to chat with the Monkeys while ur lil monkey is sleeping? LOL. I havent been on in a while, so iv missed our early morning chats. How is everything?

Everything is okay my way.  Pooks had her 3rd set of tubes this week so we were housebound for a few days.  Got her out yesterday but it is cold here. 

I have a question for you.  I know you seem to like Lee.  What do you think he needs immunity for?  Just curious -- you seem to be plugged in there and I find you hilarious too so lay it on me.

Im glad everything is ok! And luckily here in cen-california it has been 70 most of the week...hate to brag..heheh.
Whyyy pooky why would u say such a thing? Me like lee? welll..he is kind of cute!.j.k. I believe if Lee will have a subpoena to testify in court, and that grants him immunity...NG said it the other night i cant remember the word....he basically has immunity from anything that he says in court (his words cannot be used against him in further actions). And i just saw Conway on Geraldo *i hate geraldo, but he called casey a selfish b*tch...hmm i think he might be in a spat with his friend Penis head Baez...*.. Well anyway Conway was pretty confident in his body language, and he said it doesnt look like there will be charges against his clients ANYMORE...soooo. i think they are going for the golden immunity too!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #685 on: January 18, 2009, 04:54:38 AM »

No1z -- I have a timeline that I am happy to share with you.  It is in no way complete and I focused on certain things so if you would like it can you have Klaas send me your email addy? 

Here is a theory I have -- In March, Casey gets in big trouble because she has been stealing from Cindy -- Casey searches the internet to off her parents --

March 21
searched the internet for "making weapons out of household products," "chloroformhabit," "how to make chloroform," and "chloro2."

I think Cindy was frantic over Casey stealing from her.  I recall that there were some checks that Casey had cashed shortly before this at Amscott and I think Cindy was calling the bank to find out how bad it was.  Just my gut theory. 
her in tiara*   So was she really in trouble for stealing cincins money??? hmm.. Please ask KLAAS to send you my addy![/color]Thanks Pooky, i love inputs that are filled with juicyness! I also believe that the immediate searches were for an offing of Cindy..yeah i might be cooky, but why would she use self-defense against a baby?? Also KC's birthday was that week, remember in one of her interviews Cindy asks her about geting her hair done, and KC says "i havent had my hair done since my birthday last year,remember?".....This must of been one the transactions she made...thats why Cindy would remember!!! oooOO i have one more, the day she looked up One Tree Hill was the day after that episode aired...sooooo she was trying to figure out how to go out on her birthday..BBBBuuuut.....she did go out for her bday!! *there are pics withher in tiara*   So was she really in trouble for stealing cincins money??? hmm.. Please ask KLAAS to send you my addy [/size]

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2009, 05:01:49 AM »

No1z, the red and the caps (yelling). Why? I hate to be negative, but red, and red with Caps, is really not becoming on you. I often like/agree with  what you say tho, just not the way you say it.

How about purple Shell? Red is my favorite color, and if I may add  I am as bold as the color itself!! Im only 21 years old and I'm one of those "know it alls"....I agree I don't know it all, but one day I might!
    ~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        
Hey NO1Z, I think it's great that you are spending time on this forum at your age.  You must be a very caring, compassionate young woman.  You may be our baby!  I haven't heard of anyone younger.  Working, going to school spending spare time tells me alot about you.  Good Job! 

Heya Dottie! I might have to agree with you, im very caring and compassionate, but it only came unfortunately after an eye opening experience, but it made me grow and appreciate! I didnt know i was the youngest monkey! I have mentioned it before in this forum that I became interested in missing children cases while I was a child. I grew up near where Polly Klaas was kidnapped, and eventually found, i remember being terrified the same pervert would enter our home, so we would lock up real good so no one kidnapped us. And a couple years later I helped with the search for Christina Williams a young teen from Fort Ord who was kidnapped while walking her dog, she was found 1 mile from her home 9 months later in an abandoned home. I am studying to be a defense attorney, maybe even a judge, i get my BA soon so im trying to kick butt this semester!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2009, 05:05:47 AM »

~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        
Hey NO1Z, I think it's great that you are spending time on this forum at your age.  You must be a very caring, compassionate young woman.  You may be our baby!  I haven't heard of anyone younger.  Working, going to school spending spare time tells me alot about you.  Good Job! 

Heya Dottie! I might have to agree with you, im very caring and compassionate, but it only came unfortunately after an eye opening experience, but it made me grow and appreciate! I didnt know i was the youngest monkey! I have mentioned it before in this forum that I became interested in missing children cases while I was a child. I grew up near where Polly Klaas was kidnapped, and eventually found, i remember being terrified the same pervert would enter our home, so we would lock up real good so no one kidnapped us. And a couple years later I helped with the search for Christina Williams a young teen from Fort Ord who was kidnapped while walking her dog, she was found 1 mile from her home 9 months later in an abandoned home. I am studying to be a defense attorney, maybe even a judge, i get my BA soon so im trying to kick butt this semester!

(edit self---attorney at law) im so used to typing out defense attorney![/color]

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2009, 05:06:33 AM »

Isn't June 9 the day that Casey spent the night at Ricardo's?  Is that the same day that Nicole was murdered?  If my facts are correct, I don't think Casey could have had anything to do with Nicole's death given that she spent the night at Ricardo's with Caylee. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: January 18, 2009, 05:09:08 AM »

[/quote]

(edit self---attorney at law) im so used to typing out defense attorney!

[/quote]

I work for lawyers all day every day.  Have worked on 3 death penalty cases and love my job.  With your passion, you will be a great lawyer.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #690 on: January 18, 2009, 05:11:17 AM »

I am a girl, BTW, in case my name is misleading, I probably should have made it something else, but anyway... I would like to hope Caylee's death was an accident and KC freaked and she is still too scared to tell the truth about what happened that night, but I do not really think it happened that way... I think KC knew she was killing Caylee, either for vengeance against her mother, or because Caylee made her mad, because she did not call the cops, or 911 when Caylee died... It would have been easier to explain an accident than it was to explain a kidnapping... I mean, did she really think her parents would think it was ok that Caylee was just gone... She didn't think they would want to see Caylee??? AHHHHH... Casey just pisses me off... Either way... She did the WRONG thing... Whether she was kidnapped or killed by Casey... She did NOTHING... Just sat around... What kind of plan is that??? If she was kidnapped... You report it, at least tell your parents, and try to find her... If KC killed her... You steal, run away, make up a story and go straight to your parents... What kind of idiot just sits around?????? I do not understand what the hell she was thinking about... You kill your kid, or your kid was kidnapped.. And you go out and PARTY???... 

hehe VinceV i knew you were a female, i was just too lazy to type out ur entire name! hehe. I agree whether her child died because she killed her, accidently killed her, or got kidnapped, WHY PARTY?? I strongly believe if EVERYTHING in this case was thrown out except for the crime scene articles, the hair in her trunk, and the party pics....i think she would be convicted to the fullest with just this!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: January 18, 2009, 05:12:34 AM »

good morning monkeys, I kinda caught up today.  I dont think casey or lee had anything to do with the girl murdered in Blanchfor park either.  I did have a site that listed the events day by day from the very beginning of this case, but I cant find it now.  It was pretty good too, the person spent a lot of time collating the events.  I will keep looking tho.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #692 on: January 18, 2009, 05:20:14 AM »

(edit self---attorney at law) im so used to typing out defense attorney![/color]
[/quote]

I work for lawyers all day every day.  Have worked on 3 death penalty cases and love my job.  With your passion, you will be a great lawyer.
[/quote]

thnx Dottie, I still got about 3.5 years to go, and COUNTLESS intern hours..ughh. But its all worth it, this really is my passion, and i could be anything, and this is what i strive to do. Not to mention, im extremely extroverted, loud, and determined! ..

I hope to be like Nancy Grace one day, except the flared nostrils, and the snappyness! lol.

Niiiiice right? Im sure you have met some snotty lawyers!! But in the end, its what is done that makes us go home happy! I was the assistant to the assistant D.A here in fresno for 1 year, and i learned a whole lot, and DP cases are not easy! They have very little time left to re-add DP..they better get on the ball!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #693 on: January 18, 2009, 05:23:38 AM »

good morning monkeys, I kinda caught up today.  I dont think casey or lee had anything to do with the girl murdered in Blanchfor park either.  I did have a site that listed the events day by day from the very beginning of this case, but I cant find it now.  It was pretty good too, the person spent a lot of time collating the events.  I will keep looking tho.

Goodmorning Lucinda, IDK the blanchord park murder is off my radar..there are alot of co-inky-dinks in this case, but i dont think this is one!

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #694 on: January 18, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »

Can someone tell me if we are sure Cindy went to therapy at UCF???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: January 18, 2009, 05:33:12 AM »

Goodmorning Lucinda, IDK the blanchord park murder is off my radar..there are alot of co-inky-dinks in this case, but i dont think this is one!

Good luck with your career, im sure you will do well NO1ZLADIE.  Just if you do wanna be like NG, at least let people finish their sentances    Sheesh that annoys me, and I only read her transcripts!!!!!!
What I honestly believe is, and this MOO, that this case is so full of twists and turns, that it actually takes away from the fact that simply, casey killed caylee.  It is a media circus, and there is speculations going about left right and centre.  I know ive prolly said this before 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #696 on: January 18, 2009, 05:36:07 AM »

Can someone tell me if we are sure Cindy went to therapy at UCF???

IIIIi Dont kno!! but she needs to go back wherever she went!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 18, 2009, 05:39:21 AM »

Good morning Lucinda -- How are you today?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #698 on: January 18, 2009, 05:41:43 AM »

Good luck with your career, im sure you will do well NO1ZLADIE.  Just if you do wanna be like NG, at least let people finish their sentances    Sheesh that annoys me, and I only read her transcripts!!!!!!
What I honestly believe is, and this MOO, that this case is so full of twists and turns, that it actually takes away from the fact that simply, casey killed caylee.  It is a media circus, and there is speculations going about left right and centre.  I know ive prolly said this before 
Its all diversion to stay away from the truth! Sometimes i will let dozns of posts pass me, because im simply not interested in all the other stuff, meter reader, private investigators, lee, george, its all about Casey, and Caylee..and Cindy a little ..i would like to know her real relationship with her daughter! Its the job, its all about the perp and the evidence on them! everything else is just circumstantial! ..and oh yeah i agree she is rather rude! Im sure I will get rude one day, till then im jjust a smartass, that still makes people mad. haha

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 18, 2009, 05:42:45 AM »

March 21

Hey pooky,
sorry I missed you, you went offline soon as I got on.  Hope miss pooky is doing better, I would love to see your timeline too.  I know you are such a cluey monkey. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.