April 27, 2024, 06:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306153 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: January 18, 2009, 05:45:46 AM »

Hey pooky,
sorry I missed you, you went offline soon as I got on.  Hope miss pooky is doing better, I would love to see your timeline too.  I know you are such a cluey monkey. 

If you and No1z ask Klaas to send them to me, I will email you those.  Maybe we call all get it tip top.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #701 on: January 18, 2009, 05:50:43 AM »

Hey pooky,
sorry I missed you, you went offline soon as I got on.  Hope miss pooky is doing better, I would love to see your timeline too.  I know you are such a cluey monkey. 

If you and No1z ask Klaas to send them to me, I will email you those.  Maybe we call all get it tip top.

I will b sure to do that, my timeline has been taking a lottttt longer than expected, i figure we have a year till the trial? hehe. I just have so much to say, iv never been able to edit my flow of words!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 18, 2009, 05:51:47 AM »

good morning monkeys, I kinda caught up today.  I dont think casey or lee had anything to do with the girl murdered in Blanchfor park either.  I did have a site that listed the events day by day from the very beginning of this case, but I cant find it now.  It was pretty good too, the person spent a lot of time collating the events.  I will keep looking tho.

Goodmorning Lucinda, IDK the blanchord park murder is off my radar..there are alot of co-inky-dinks in this case, but i dont think this is one!

Good luck with your career, im sure you will do well NO1ZLADIE.  Just if you do wanna be like NG, at least let people finish their sentances    Sheesh that annoys me, and I only read her transcripts!!!!!!
What I honestly believe is, and this MOO, that this case is so full of twists and turns, that it actually takes away from the fact that simply, casey killed caylee.  It is a media circus, and there is speculations going about left right and centre.  I know ive prolly said this before 
Its all diversion to stay away from the truth! Sometimes i will let dozns of posts pass me, because im simply not interested in all the other stuff, meter reader, private investigators, lee, george, its all about Casey, and Caylee..and Cindy a little ..i would like to know her real relationship with her daughter! Its the job, its all about the perp and the evidence on them! everything else is just circumstantial! ..and oh yeah i agree she is rather rude! Im sure I will get rude one day, till then im jjust a smartass, that still makes people mad. haha

I totally agree with you, in my own words, it does my head in all this extra scenarios.  But thats only because this case is so hyped up in the media.  the defense (and I have said this all along) are throwing this speculation out there, and what it does to the normal human brain is caos.  Im still unsure about the whole A family, but i do believe casey acted alone, but she might have confided to one or all family members after her first bail out.  She had to.  Thus the cover up.  Personally, I think george knew from day one when he retrieved the car from the impound, and was being cooperative.  Then, reality sinks in, he has lost caylee, he does not want to lose casey also.  I honestly believe casey confessed to one family member, maybe george or lee.  I truly think she is terrified of cindy.  I dunno, just thinking outloud (like usual  )

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #703 on: January 18, 2009, 05:57:35 AM »

Hey pooky,

This Guy Reminds me a lot of Casey!!!

(i stole this from a page somewhere on
On October 18, 1999, nine-year-old Valiree Jackson was reported missing from her grandparents' house on Blossey Street in Spokane. Spokane County sheriff's officers were skeptical when 33-year-old William "Brad" Jackson made the report, claiming that the girl had vanished from the front yard early one morning before school.

Brad, a truck driver home on disability, told the police that Valiree was playing in the yard while he did laundry that morning. When it was time to walk her to school, he discovered only her backpack on the front steps.

The worried father and his neighbors scoured the neighborhood before calling the sheriff's department. Detectives, volunteers, and search dogs combed a 24-square-block area for the little girl, who had celebrated her birthday just nine days earlier. MISSING posters appeared in local business windows, on telephone poles, and on bulletin boards throughout the area. Police checked out the 80+ known sex offenders living in the area. They found no leads.

Brad Jackson was a suspect early on, when detectives found blood on Valiree's pillow and sheets, and on Brad's shoes. But they couldn't uncover any evidence in searches of Brad's home, so investigators got a warrant to take Brad's 1995 Ford pickup for a search. They returned it with a global positioning system transmitter attached, and they tracked Brad's movements to two fresh grave sites. One, about 10 miles from his home was empty. The other, about 50 miles northwest of Spokane, was not. Cadaver dogs found Valiree's body on November 15.

Police charged Jackson with second-degree murder, then upgraded to first-degree. At his trial, he admitted that he buried Valiree but denied killing her. The defense said that Valiree died of an overdose of the prescription anti-depressant Paxil and Brad panicked after finding her lifeless body. He was afraid to report it!
the web sometime ago)

This guy went as far as staging her getting ready for school, he dressed her as if she was going, and then placed a bag over her head and wrapped the her head several times so he wouldnt get blood on the rug! ......I have always thought there was more than one bag, and i think its ludacris to believe the duct tape is only over her mouth, it would have fallen off with decomposition, so then that leaves us with a entire head wrapped in duct tape? I think she might have placed a bag over Caylees head and wrapped tape around her head sloppily, this is why Caylees hair is intact. and why her upper half is preserved, and her lower extremities are scattered.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 18, 2009, 05:58:20 AM »

good morning monkeys, I kinda caught up today.  I dont think casey or lee had anything to do with the girl murdered in Blanchfor park either.  I did have a site that listed the events day by day from the very beginning of this case, but I cant find it now.  It was pretty good too, the person spent a lot of time collating the events.  I will keep looking tho.

Good morning Lucinda -- How are you today?

oops there you are, Im good thanks.  Hows lil pooks?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 18, 2009, 06:00:31 AM »

Snipped from Lucinda

I totally agree with you, in my own words, it does my head in all this extra scenarios.  But thats only because this case is so hyped up in the media.  the defense (and I have said this all along) are throwing this speculation out there, and what it does to the normal human brain is caos.  Im still unsure about the whole A family, but i do believe casey acted alone, but she might have confided to one or all family members after her first bail out.  She had to.  Thus the cover up.  Personally, I think george knew from day one when he retrieved the car from the impound, and was being cooperative.  Then, reality sinks in, he has lost caylee, he does not want to lose casey also.  I honestly believe casey confessed to one family member, maybe george or lee.  I truly think she is terrified of cindy.  I dunno, just thinking outloud (like usual  ::MonkeyHaHa:Smile

I am not sure that Casey is afraid of Cindy -- she needs Cindy because Cindy has been the bread winner.  I agree that my opinion is that Casey acted alone and do think she has confided in someone.  I also beleive that George knew -- he had to know but in an effort to save the remaining family he has, he is towing the family line.

I think it is interesting that Conway called Casey a selfish b!tch on Geraldo.  Nejame was opening repulsed by her as well.  Wonder if this is the line int he sand being drawn.  I think it is repulsive that the damily has not buried Caylee but I think that is up to Baez. 

What is he trying to do here?  Does he think he is successful?  I am repulsed by him.  He needs to make a deal -- otherwise, on appeal, he will be attacked like no other.  My Opinion only.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #706 on: January 18, 2009, 06:02:21 AM »

Goodmorning Lucinda, IDK the blanchord park murder is off my radar..there are alot of co-inky-dinks in this case, but i dont think this is one!

Good luck with your career, im sure you will do well NO1ZLADIE.  Just if you do wanna be like NG, at least let people finish their sentances    Sheesh that annoys me, and I only read her transcripts!!!!!!
What I honestly believe is, and this MOO, that this case is so full of twists and turns, that it actually takes away from the fact that simply, casey killed caylee.  It is a media circus, and there is speculations going about left right and centre.  I know ive prolly said this before 
Its all diversion to stay away from the truth! Sometimes i will let dozns of posts pass me, because im simply not interested in all the other stuff, meter reader, private investigators, lee, george, its all about Casey, and Caylee..and Cindy a little ..i would like to know her real relationship with her daughter! Its the job, its all about the perp and the evidence on them! everything else is just circumstantial! ..and oh yeah i agree she is rather rude! Im sure I will get rude one day, till then im jjust a smartass, that still makes people mad. haha

I totally agree with you, in my own words, it does my head in all this extra scenarios.  But thats only because this case is so hyped up in the media.  the defense (and I have said this all along) are throwing this speculation out there, and what it does to the normal human brain is caos.  Im still unsure about the whole A family, but i do believe casey acted alone, but she might have confided to one or all family members after her first bail out.  She had to.  Thus the cover up.  Personally, I think george knew from day one when he retrieved the car from the impound, and was being cooperative.  Then, reality sinks in, he has lost caylee, he does not want to lose casey also.  I honestly believe casey confessed to one family member, maybe george or lee.  I truly think she is terrified of cindy.  I dunno, just thinking outloud (like usual  )

George admitted to the FBI practically that he knew, he knew. Thats why he gave his story up so quick, and under oath, he was giving himself a lifeline, while his wife could live a lie, he was going to live FREE! I dont think Casey told anyone, reason being, the psycho movie she was watching...in the first scene its a little girl with duct tape on her mouth sitting across the table from her "nanny" who is also duct taped,the little girl watches her Nanny get murdered, then she escapes and kills the killer...and then talk about how she promised herself she would never tell anyone....and Casey stole a lot of stuff from this movie, so i dont doubt she followed this too.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 18, 2009, 06:05:26 AM »

She is great.  We were really infected at the time of the surgery so we had to be homebound for a few days.  That was hard for her -- she loves to be on the go but other than that, we have done very well.  Thanks for asking.  BTW -- she loves your Kangaroo.  I told her I was talking with you and she laughed -- "with a kangaroo!?"
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:02 AM »

Hey pooky,

This Guy Reminds me a lot of Casey!!!

(i stole this from a page somewhere on
On October 18, 1999, nine-year-old Valiree Jackson was reported missing from her grandparents' house on Blossey Street in Spokane. Spokane County sheriff's officers were skeptical when 33-year-old William "Brad" Jackson made the report, claiming that the girl had vanished from the front yard early one morning before school.

Brad, a truck driver home on disability, told the police that Valiree was playing in the yard while he did laundry that morning. When it was time to walk her to school, he discovered only her backpack on the front steps.

The worried father and his neighbors scoured the neighborhood before calling the sheriff's department. Detectives, volunteers, and search dogs combed a 24-square-block area for the little girl, who had celebrated her birthday just nine days earlier. MISSING posters appeared in local business windows, on telephone poles, and on bulletin boards throughout the area. Police checked out the 80+ known sex offenders living in the area. They found no leads.

Brad Jackson was a suspect early on, when detectives found blood on Valiree's pillow and sheets, and on Brad's shoes. But they couldn't uncover any evidence in searches of Brad's home, so investigators got a warrant to take Brad's 1995 Ford pickup for a search. They returned it with a global positioning system transmitter attached, and they tracked Brad's movements to two fresh grave sites. One, about 10 miles from his home was empty. The other, about 50 miles northwest of Spokane, was not. Cadaver dogs found Valiree's body on November 15.

Police charged Jackson with second-degree murder, then upgraded to first-degree. At his trial, he admitted that he buried Valiree but denied killing her. The defense said that Valiree died of an overdose of the prescription anti-depressant Paxil and Brad panicked after finding her lifeless body. He was afraid to report it!
the web sometime ago)

This guy went as far as staging her getting ready for school, he dressed her as if she was going, and then placed a bag over her head and wrapped the her head several times so he wouldnt get blood on the rug! ......I have always thought there was more than one bag, and i think its ludacris to believe the duct tape is only over her mouth, it would have fallen off with decomposition, so then that leaves us with a entire head wrapped in duct tape? I think she might have placed a bag over Caylees head and wrapped tape around her head sloppily, this is why Caylees hair is intact. and why her upper half is preserved, and her lower extremities are scattered.

wow thats awful.  I was under the impression that casey bound the duct tape right around her whole mouth and head?  Ok MOO, wild animals would go for remains that are not tainted by human scent.  If her skull was taped and bound, and we all know hair stays in tact even thru decomposition, animals are more likely to go for the lower part of the body, and leave the head intact.  I will try to explain my theory a bit simpler.  Human scent deters rodents, just like when you set a mouse trap, the less you touch it, the more the mouse will go for the bait.  In human hair, there is a lot of oils and scents present to scavengers, that they will actually aviod the rodents going near the skull.  When i say rodents, it also applies to buzzards, vultures etc.  Im not talking about insects or fly maggots. 
This is one reason you will find a skull intact and other bones scattered around. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 18, 2009, 06:20:54 AM »

She is great.  We were really infected at the time of the surgery so we had to be homebound for a few days.  That was hard for her -- she loves to be on the go but other than that, we have done very well.  Thanks for asking.  BTW -- she loves your Kangaroo.  I told her I was talking with you and she laughed -- "with a kangaroo!?"

aww, Id love to send her some aussie stuff.  I know not to your home addy, can i send it to the post office?  Glad she is better. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 18, 2009, 06:21:16 AM »

Snipped from Lucinda

Human scent deters rodents, just like when you set a mouse trap, the less you touch it, the more the mouse will go for the bait.  In human hair, there is a lot of oils and scents present to scavengers, that they will actually aviod the rodents going near the skull.  When i say rodents, it also applies to buzzards, vultures etc.  Im not talking about insects or fly maggots.
This is one reason you will find a skull intact and other bones scattered around. 

I did not know that -- interesting. 

Off this topic but Lee, George and Cindy were asking immunity almost from the day that Caylee's body was found.  Why?  I have suspected that one of them helped dispose of the body.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: January 18, 2009, 06:26:12 AM »

aww, Id love to send her some aussie stuff.  I know not to your home addy, can i send it to the post office?  Glad she is better. 

Ask Klaas to send it to me and then we can correspond by email -- she would love it!  Her email is smklaas@hotmail.com.  I am going to sign off for a while -- Pooks want me to watch a movie with her.  Have a great day, Luncinda, No1z and all other Monkeys.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #712 on: January 18, 2009, 06:27:58 AM »

Heya Dottie! I might have to agree with you, im very caring and compassionate, but it only came unfortunately after an eye opening experience, but it made me grow and appreciate! I didnt know i was the youngest monkey! I have mentioned it before in this forum that I became interested in missing children cases while I was a child. I grew up near where Polly Klaas was kidnapped, and eventually found, i remember being terrified the same pervert would enter our home, so we would lock up real good so no one kidnapped us. And a couple years later I helped with the search for Christina Williams a young teen from Fort Ord who was kidnapped while walking her dog, she was found 1 mile from her home 9 months later in an abandoned home. I am studying to be a defense attorney, maybe even a judge, i get my BA soon so im trying to kick butt this semester!

(edit self---attorney at law) im so used to typing out defense attorney![/color]
[/quote]

I work for lawyers all day every day.  Have worked on 3 death penalty cases and love my job.  With your passion, you will be a great lawyer.
[/quote]

Good Morning..Good to hear about Little "Pooky". 
I knew you must work at something time comsuming as you are up and at work very early every day it seems!

Oh Oh... LUCINDA....I see you slipped in. Top of the day?  No, Is it night for you??

I gotta say that I do NOT believe Lee had anything to do with any of the crazy speculations out there. I had other nasty concerns due to the lies of Casey BUT,the more I see and listen,the more it becomes apparent that Casey runs the show and Lee was just being a big Bro.

He ,like Cindy sprang into action as soon as he was made aware of Caylee missing. He was in minute to minute contact with LE turning his info over to them ...Maybe he didn't tell them ALL his info. Hence,Immunity? Maybe he smokes pot and does other drugs. You Know,......Prosecutors and Judges FROWN upon this sort of thing as it is illegal. Would you want LE going through your home because of something a relative did?

Casey knew they would respond like this so some distance had to be put between the actual event and the actual telling.  This is the only thing I will give Casey credit for. It is brilliant if you are into that sort of thing.

I am going to give Lee the benefit of the doubt until we learn more....AND that will be soon,I hope.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #713 on: January 18, 2009, 06:32:28 AM »

Ask Klaas to send it to me and then we can correspond by email -- she would love it!  Her email is smklaas@hotmail.com.  I am going to sign off for a while -- Pooks want me to watch a movie with her.  Have a great day, Luncinda, No1z and all other Monkeys.

goodnight pookie, send lil pooks my love! enjoy the movie! ur such a good mama.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 18, 2009, 06:37:19 AM »

ok, Im getting replies slow here on dial up please excuse me for this unforunate lack of technology in this household 

snipped
I am not sure that Casey is afraid of Cindy -- she needs Cindy because Cindy has been the bread winner.  I agree that my opinion is that Casey acted alone and do think she has confided in someone.  I also beleive that George knew -- he had to know but in an effort to save the remaining family he has, he is towing the family line.

I think it is interesting that Conway called Casey a selfish b!tch on Geraldo.  Nejame was opening repulsed by her as well.  Wonder if this is the line int he sand being drawn.  I think it is repulsive that the damily has not buried Caylee but I think that is up to Baez.

What is he trying to do here?  Does he think he is successful?  I am repulsed by him.  He needs to make a deal -- otherwise, on appeal, he will be attacked like no other.  My Opinion only. end quote

Well, I do believe that casey is afraid of cindy, she ruled her, and casey will prolly end up turning on her.  I believe this is why bozo is strictly caseys attorney and does not have a thing to do with any of the As.  This is why I think he is going to turn his defense towards blaming family members, eg that sexual abuse claim that came out, (I do realise it is all speculation from the media) however, wait and see, that will end up her defense.  As for cindy, and her power over casey, monetary dependant and all, that will actually go towards the defense.  Casey does not need cindy.  Prolly for the first time in her life she feels a sense of freedom from her.  In no way am i defending casey, but part of getting away from an over bearing parent, is actually a private victory. I believe that baez is feeding on this, and in reality is leading casey straight to the electric chair.  Instead of co operating with LE, he rubbishes them.
Caylee is already in heaven, she hasnt been given a burial yet, cos god is watching this case, and she will be buried, when god feels the time is right.  Maybe she cant be laid to rest yet, maybe there is one tiny piece of evidence that needs to be discovered before the cremation or burial.  It will all come out in the wash, but I think I talk too much    sorry, I think out loud and post my inner soul thoughts.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 18, 2009, 06:39:56 AM »

will do, have a great day my friend.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #716 on: January 18, 2009, 06:41:45 AM »

hello scarlett, i dont think anyone had to do with this xcept crazy KC. Lee may be guilty of wiping her computer though! because he admitted he did not go through her belongings while at tonys, but he did take time to reboot the computer through safe mode? hmm..sketttchy. But you are right he was way eager to help, and he jumped to get a paper and pad as soon as motor mouth started spitting lies!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #717 on: January 18, 2009, 06:46:31 AM »

ok, Im getting replies slow here on dial up please excuse me for this unforunate lack of technology in this household 

snipped

What is he trying to do here?  Does he think he is successful?  I am repulsed by him.  He needs to make a deal -- otherwise, on appeal, he will be attacked like no other.  My Opinion only. end quote

Well, I do believe that casey is afraid of cindy, she ruled her, and casey will prolly end up turning on her.  I believe this is why bozo is strictly caseys attorney and does not have a thing to do with any of the As.  This is why I think he is going to turn his defense towards blaming family members, eg that sexual abuse claim that came out, (I do realise it is all speculation from the media) however, wait and see, that will end up her defense.  As for cindy, and her power over casey, monetary dependant and all, that will actually go towards the defense.  Casey does not need cindy.  Prolly for the first time in her life she feels a sense of freedom from her.  In no way am i defending casey, but part of getting away from an over bearing parent, is actually a private victory. I believe that baez is feeding on this, and in reality is leading casey straight to the electric chair.  Instead of co operating with LE, he rubbishes them.
Caylee is already in heaven, she hasnt been given a burial yet, cos god is watching this case, and she will be buried, when god feels the time is right.  Maybe she cant be laid to rest yet, maybe there is one tiny piece of evidence that needs to be discovered before the cremation or burial.  It will all come out in the wash, but I think I talk too much    sorry, I think out loud and post my inner soul thoughts.

Lucinda  your so sweet, i too know caylee is in heaven, but even if they havent laid her body to rest they should still hold a memorial for her life...its so sad that they havent let the family*distant*, or public grieve as needed! And hey maybe their is still evidence in her little bones, she has told us sooo much, maybe she'll give us a lil more..aww poor baby.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #718 on: January 18, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »

Things are posting slow for me as well but I think it is the 6 inches of snow. I hear Lucinda laughing.....

I agree that Casey needed Cindy as every house needs the worker Bee. But Casey is making plans with Amy to move in. I have often wondered if Cindy and George were the original targets??? Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe too much for Miss Thing!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 18, 2009, 06:52:28 AM »

Heya Dottie! I might have to agree with you, im very caring and compassionate, but it only came unfortunately after an eye opening experience, but it made me grow and appreciate! I didnt know i was the youngest monkey! I have mentioned it before in this forum that I became interested in missing children cases while I was a child. I grew up near where Polly Klaas was kidnapped, and eventually found, i remember being terrified the same pervert would enter our home, so we would lock up real good so no one kidnapped us. And a couple years later I helped with the search for Christina Williams a young teen from Fort Ord who was kidnapped while walking her dog, she was found 1 mile from her home 9 months later in an abandoned home. I am studying to be a defense attorney, maybe even a judge, i get my BA soon so im trying to kick butt this semester!

(edit self---attorney at law) im so used to typing out defense attorney![/color]

I work for lawyers all day every day.  Have worked on 3 death penalty cases and love my job.  With your passion, you will be a great lawyer.
[/quote]

Good Morning..Good to hear about Little "Pooky". 
I knew you must work at something time comsuming as you are up and at work very early every day it seems!

Oh Oh... LUCINDA....I see you slipped in. Top of the day?  No, Is it night for you??

I gotta say that I do NOT believe Lee had anything to do with any of the crazy speculations out there. I had other nasty concerns due to the lies of Casey BUT,the more I see and listen,the more it becomes apparent that Casey runs the show and Lee was just being a big Bro.

He ,like Cindy sprang into action as soon as he was made aware of Caylee missing. He was in minute to minute contact with LE turning his info over to them ...Maybe he didn't tell them ALL his info. Hence,Immunity? Maybe he smokes pot and does other drugs. You Know,......Prosecutors and Judges FROWN upon this sort of thing as it is illegal. Would you want LE going through your home because of something a relative did?

Casey knew they would respond like this so some distance had to be put between the actual event and the actual telling.  This is the only thing I will give Casey credit for. It is brilliant if you are into that sort of thing.

I am going to give Lee the benefit of the doubt until we learn more....AND that will be soon,I hope.

[/quote]

heya Scarrlett
yes, I agree, maybe casey told lee after the fact.  I sure as buggery believe she told someone in her family.  I dont think any one of them were involved in the murder, or disposal of caylees remains.  That picture of the Blanchford park killer isnt lee.  Looks nothing like him, maybe a bit, but i can also see a striking resemblance to my sons best friend, and he has never left australia 
Lee escaped the scene, cos wouldnt you too?  if your sister was on a murder charge?  Imagine the media flack he copped, the hate mail etc.  He might know something, but i think it is to be determined in court.  I feel casey told george or lee after her first bail out tho.  But it doesnt mean lee is a murderer,  and nowhere have I seen in this entire case lee obstruct justice.  Cindy and george, yes.  Lee, no.  MOO  and MOO may change any time soon, thats the privalge of MOO 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.