April 28, 2024, 01:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306196 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: January 18, 2009, 07:01:35 AM »

Things are posting slow for me as well but I think it is the 6 inches of snow. I hear Lucinda laughing.....

I agree that Casey needed Cindy as every house needs the worker Bee. But Casey is making plans with Amy to move in. I have often wondered if Cindy and George were the original targets??? Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe too much for Miss Thing!

Thats just casey lies, cant you all see that?  She lied to amy to get her trust, move in with her, and got her car and stole her check book.  there was no conspiracy to kill mom and dad, it was leading amy on into thinking casey would provide them with a home.  Casey only lied long enough to suit her own needs.  She is smart, but only for the moment smart.  MOO she only screwed amy over for the time being.  Im still pondering on her plot to kill caylee tho, that I believe was her main focus, and MOO, was planned back in March of 2008.  Once again MOO just throwing it out there.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 18, 2009, 07:05:57 AM »

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #722 on: January 18, 2009, 07:12:52 AM »

Things are posting slow for me as well but I think it is the 6 inches of snow. I hear Lucinda laughing.....

I agree that Casey needed Cindy as every house needs the worker Bee. But Casey is making plans with Amy to move in. I have often wondered if Cindy and George were the original targets??? Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe too much for Miss Thing!

Thats just casey lies, cant you all see that?  She lied to amy to get her trust, move in with her, and got her car and stole her check book.  there was no conspiracy to kill mom and dad, it was leading amy on into thinking casey would provide them with a home.  Casey only lied long enough to suit her own needs.  She is smart, but only for the moment smart.  MOO she only screwed amy over for the time being.  Im still pondering on her plot to kill caylee tho, that I believe was her main focus, and MOO, was planned back in March of 2008.  Once again MOO just throwing it out there.

AND..inside Casey knew the jig was gonna be up soon. Caylee was already gone when she was ripping off her friend!! Like you say,She was existing in the moment waiting for the other shoe to fall.

It still amazes me that she convinced Amy that she was sleepwalking and that AMY stashed the 400 dollars herself!!!!!

How gullible are these people!!?? I think those are the types Casey chose to hang with. The ones who would not question her.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #723 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:17 AM »

Hello Today....It is one of those mornings that you thank your lucky stars you have a Jeep!! We have more snow than I thought. About 9 inches.

Off to shoveling I go............................................................sucks

To keep with topic, Casey had Tony's Jeep for a week right?? She could of hooked up and found a better spot, IMO. But yes she was lazy.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 18, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »

AND..inside Casey knew the jig was gonna be up soon. Caylee was already gone when she was ripping off her friend!! Like you say,She was existing in the moment waiting for the other shoe to fall.

It still amazes me that she convinced Amy that she was sleepwalking and that AMY stashed the 400 dollars herself!!!!!

How gullible are these people!!?? I think those are the types Casey chose to hang with. The ones who would not question her.

you hit the nail on the head there Scarrlett, however, her friends were not fools or gullible.  Casey was extremely good at lying.  I would call her a professional predator.  Easy to befriend people and make them trust you.  Then spin a whole heap of B/S and you believe them.  Then when their lies come undone, they cry the victim.  My own father is one.  As much as I love him, and appreciate all he did for me and my son, he screwed me over with blatant lies and over the top carrying on, all to deny an affair he was having, instead of being truthful, he chose a different approach, and made all this crap up that my sons life would be in danger if he didnt do what this "physco woman" said, it was all lies, he was screwing her and had been doing so fo a long time before him and mum split up.  What i gather, is he thought he was allowed to, then when caught, omg the lies and denial set in.  Casey is exactly the same. 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:44 AM »

Good Day my Aussie friend, Lucinda!  We are having 6-8 inches of snow. At least it is warm, up to 30 degrees farenheight.
There are so many "coincidences" in this case that my head spins. So many ZG connections. Too many to mention.
I pray that the truth will come out very soon!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #726 on: January 18, 2009, 07:58:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I wish we had some snow. I am very jealous.

Morning Lucinda! I love your posts and your avatar is awesome.

Anyways, just wanted to say good morning. Back to lurking now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 18, 2009, 08:12:06 AM »

Been lurking the last couple of days.  Hope everyone is well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 18, 2009, 08:13:42 AM »

good morning mary ann and joe,
thank you jo re my avatar (Brandi made it) and Im glad you enjoy my posts.  Sometimes, I put it all out there, but thats just me, talk from my heart.
Mary ann, that is freezing.  I have tomorrow off work, yippppeee,
yes so many twists and turns and ZGs, but its all (head banging crap) that is meant to put everyone in a spin.  I did some persinal research, Zenaida gonzalaz (forgive if my spelling is wrong) is such a common name in orlando, its like kym smith in aussie.  Half the flaming nation is called kym smith. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 18, 2009, 08:19:38 AM »

thank you jo re my avatar (Brandi made it) and Im glad you enjoy my posts.  Sometimes, I put it all out there, but thats just me, talk from my heart.
yes so many twists and turns and ZGs, but its all (head banging crap) that is meant to put everyone in a spin.  I did some persinal research, Zenaida gonzalaz (forgive if my spelling is wrong) is such a common name in orlando, its like kym smith in aussie.  Half the flaming nation is called kym smith. 
I never knew Zenaida Gonzales was a common name until this case. I live in Texas and have never heard the name Zenaida. I guess maybe it is more Puerto Rican/Cuban name.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: January 18, 2009, 08:20:13 AM »

Been lurking the last couple of days.  Hope everyone is well.
Morning AM, I have been lurking and skimming pages.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 18, 2009, 08:21:45 AM »

Amber Alert Issued For Boy, 1
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FLORDIA

Amber Alert
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 18, 2009, 08:23:11 AM »

I never knew Zenaida Gonzales was a common name until this case. I live in Texas and have never heard the name Zenaida. I guess maybe it is more Puerto Rican/Cuban name.

you and me both joe 
Id love to go to texas, Im a mean line dancer, I have travelled a lot around usa, but texas to me, feels like so much fun.  Boot scootin boogie 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 18, 2009, 08:25:11 AM »

you and me both joe 
Id love to go to texas, Im a mean line dancer, I have travelled a lot around usa, but texas to me, feels like so much fun.  Boot scootin boogie 
Come on! Texas is GREAT, born and raised here. I would rather go to Australia! My dog is an Australian Cattle Dog, so Australia has a special place in my heart!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #734 on: January 18, 2009, 08:27:02 AM »

JJ - I don't know, still going through some of the old statements to see what Casey told others. 
Very cool.

regarding another post, a butter knife is just as handy as duct tape. I use one for a screwdriver and can cut most things even with a plastic one. Duct tape only needs a nick and then you tear it.

She didn't need a knife for the tape. My vote goes for her using THOSE TEETH to rip the tape.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 18, 2009, 08:30:44 AM »

JJ - I don't know, still going through some of the old statements to see what Casey told others. 
Very cool.

regarding another post, a butter knife is just as handy as duct tape. I use one for a screwdriver and can cut most things even with a plastic one. Duct tape only needs a nick and then you tear it.

She didn't need a knife for the tape. My vote goes for her using THOSE TEETH to rip the tape.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: January 18, 2009, 08:32:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

JSM <<HUGS>>

I am finally caught up and all I can say is WOW   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #737 on: January 18, 2009, 08:38:47 AM »

Can someone tell me if we are sure Cindy went to therapy at UCF???

IIIIi Dont kno!! but she needs to go back wherever she went!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 18, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

JSM <<HUGS>>

I am finally caught up and all I can say is WOW   
    Yay Your back. Good morning! Hope you are doing well 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 18, 2009, 08:53:36 AM »

you and me both joe 
Come on! Texas is GREAT, born and raised here. I would rather go to Australia! My dog is an Australian Cattle Dog, so Australia has a special place in my heart!

australia is great.  Mods, Im going to be off topic, but it all will relate to this case OK?  We pay higher taxes here, but we get free or close to nothing medical.  We pay extrordinary high gst on non essiential items, eg, junk food, alcohol, eg, a case of beer here sets you back 40 dollars.  Spirits, eg liquor, 40 dollar a bottle (think thats gone up even)  smokes cost 80 dollars for a carton of 200 cigs, a pack of fifty costs 22 dollars.  The thing tho, is the lowest wage is 15 dollars an hour.  I make 25 dollars an hour for cleaning.  My son makes 30 dollars per hour as a chef, and he gets holiday and sick pay.  To get a tech acceptance, you do not need a high school degree.  In Australia, we understand that not all students are acedimacally gifted (eg me    )  but here, we have tech college for the gifted, and I mean that as not everyone is so clever at right brained issues, and the artistic left sided, get a good chance.  So, we have tafe, for all the ones who get left behind at school, but here they can get full qualifications via apprentiships.  Eg, chefs (my son), mechanics, health care workers, etc.  Now, to keep this on topic, I would like to say that usa has more law enforcement than australia.  All our murder cases drop thru the system.  This is what I love about America, so passionate about LE and murder victims.  I have been thru a murder, here in aus, and the killers got off after nine months, and I know they did home detention time, so I keep getting the actual times wrong, but, yes, I have personally been thru a murder, and also, another one in my actual home town, made crime library, her name is Carly Ryan.  Washed up on my beach here, after meeting a man she met on myspace 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.