April 28, 2024, 05:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306220 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 18, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

I made this post back at the end of November:
OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Cindy shows up at 7:30 to confront KC at Tony's apt. on July 15th

Calls 911 at ????

11pm she calls Amy to tell her Caylee is missing

KC is first arrested on July 16 at ??? time

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

On the HP Computer Time line for June 16 & 17
June 16th
There is NO activity btw 0100 and 0700, 0900 and noon, 1500 & 2300

June 17th
There is NO activity 0200, 0500 & 0800, 0900 & noon, 1500 and 2300

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th
Files were accessed during midnight and again 1400 - 1500 hours.

Safari Internet activity during 1600 hour

and other user activity btw 1900 and 2300 hours.

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

Boo--can't answer many of your questions, but Safari is the Internet browser that came installed on my MacBook.  I think you can install it on PCs too, but I still use Mozilla on my desktop.

I thought Lee went to get Casey's computer at Tony's in JULY...not June?  What am I missing, please?

I am not a computer guru, hopefully someone else can explain this better than I.  But....is there not a way, for ONE COMPUTER TO ACCESS FILES FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER.   So, maybe LEE was using his computer(whereever it was) and was able to CONNECT WITH CINDY'S/CASEY'S COMPUTER....and READ OR DELETE FILES.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #741 on: January 18, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

good morning mary ann and joe,
thank you jo re my avatar (Brandi made it) and Im glad you enjoy my posts.  Sometimes, I put it all out there, but thats just me, talk from my heart.
Mary ann, that is freezing.  I have tomorrow off work, yippppeee,
yes so many twists and turns and ZGs, but its all (head banging crap) that is meant to put everyone in a spin.  I did some persinal research, Zenaida gonzalaz (forgive if my spelling is wrong) is such a common name in orlando, its like kym smith in aussie.  Half the flaming nation is called kym smith. 
I never knew Zenaida Gonzales was a common name until this case. I live in Texas and have never heard the name Zenaida. I guess maybe it is more Puerto Rican/Cuban name.

you and me both joe 
Id love to go to texas, Im a mean line dancer, I have travelled a lot around usa, but texas to me, feels like so much fun.  Boot scootin boogie 
Come on! Texas is GREAT, born and raised here. I would rather go to Australia! My dog is an Australian Cattle Dog, so Australia has a special place in my heart!

australia is great.  Mods, Im going to be off topic, but it all will relate to this case OK?  We pay higher taxes here, but we get free or close to nothing medical.  We pay extrordinary high gst on non essiential items, eg, junk food, alcohol, eg, a case of beer here sets you back 40 dollars.  Spirits, eg liquor, 40 dollar a bottle (think thats gone up even)  smokes cost 80 dollars for a carton of 200 cigs, a pack of fifty costs 22 dollars.  The thing tho, is the lowest wage is 15 dollars an hour.  I make 25 dollars an hour for cleaning.  My son makes 30 dollars per hour as a chef, and he gets holiday and sick pay.  To get a tech acceptance, you do not need a high school degree.  In Australia, we understand that not all students are acedimacally gifted (eg me    )  but here, we have tech college for the gifted, and I mean that as not everyone is so clever at right brained issues, and the artistic left sided, get a good chance.  So, we have tafe, for all the ones who get left behind at school, but here they can get full qualifications via apprentiships.  Eg, chefs (my son), mechanics, health care workers, etc.  Now, to keep this on topic, I would like to say that usa has more law enforcement than australia.  All our murder cases drop thru the system.  This is what I love about America, so passionate about LE and murder victims.  I have been thru a murder, here in aus, and the killers got off after nine months, and I know they did home detention time, so I keep getting the actual times wrong, but, yes, I have personally been thru a murder, and also, another one in my actual home town, made crime library, her name is Carly Ryan.  Washed up on my beach here, after meeting a man she met on myspace 
So with the taxes and killers getting off with a slap on the wrist, Australia is much like England? When I go to England I take one suitcase full of booze and cigarettes as presents to family because it is so expensive to buy them.

I too have been through a murder, but they never caught the person who did it. It has been 20 years and nothing. I will Google Carly Ryan. Why oh Why do girls meet up with guys from the internet?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 18, 2009, 09:02:32 AM »

OK, I'm going to throw this out there to see if we can make sense of it. It is in regards to the computer searches done by LE.

Calls 911 at ????

Computer has 2 people on it "owner" and "Casey", there is also a Bobby, but no searches are under this name.
The password is password Rico23, which is probably Ricardo b/c KC has programmed in her cell "Rico's Momma".

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th
Someone is accessing files at 1600, but there is no user activity noted for the day

June 17th

OK, so my question is this, who was on her computer? We know that Lee went to get her things from Tony's late in the evening and spent some time talking to the boys per Tony's testimony. Was someone other than KC deleting files? What is Safari Internet? What is accessing files but no user activity?

Boo--can't answer many of your questions, but Safari is the Internet browser that came installed on my MacBook.  I think you can install it on PCs too, but I still use Mozilla on my desktop.

I thought Lee went to get Casey's computer at Tony's in JULY...not June?  What am I missing, please?

I am not a computer guru, hopefully someone else can explain this better than I.  But....is there not a way, for ONE COMPUTER TO ACCESS FILES FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER.   So, maybe LEE was using his computer(whereever it was) and was able to CONNECT WITH CINDY'S/CASEY'S COMPUTER....and READ OR DELETE FILES.

I haven't a clue about computers. I think if their computers were networked together it would be possible. I don't know.

I know when my computer hangs up while I am on SM, I give it a good kick and that seems to work. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:18 AM »

Calls 911 at ????

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th

June 17th

This I do know about.   It is very easy.  My husband worked in a library in usa, and he was in charge of the computers.  He even worked on weekends from home, ethically accessing the libraries pcs.  Its really easy to gain access to another pc if you have the permission.  I dont know how its done, but, he also set up my friends computer who lives in another state by getting her ip addy, (her permission) she was aware the whole time, its easy to do. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:59 AM »

Amber Alert Issued For Boy, 1
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FLORDIA

Amber Alert

FOUND SAFE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 18, 2009, 09:11:17 AM »

This I do know about.   It is very easy.  My husband worked in a library in usa, and he was in charge of the computers.  He even worked on weekends from home, ethically accessing the libraries pcs.  Its really easy to gain access to another pc if you have the permission.  I dont know how its done, but, he also set up my friends computer who lives in another state by getting her ip addy, (her permission) she was aware the whole time, its easy to do. 

Lucinda is correct.  All you have to do is give the person Admin access (Windows XP) and they would be able to access remotely as if they were right there.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 18, 2009, 09:12:03 AM »

Calls 911 at ????

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th

June 17th

When did LE take Casey's computer? Could it have been them accessing the files??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 18, 2009, 09:14:12 AM »

Get started using Remote Desktop with Windows XP Professional

Remote Desktop, included with Windows XP Professional, enables you to connect to your computer across the Internet from virtually any computer, Pocket PC, or Smartphone. Once connected, Remote Desktop gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. With Remote Desktop, you can leave your computer at the office without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Your sales force will be able to access the latest pricing sheet from on the road by using Remote Desktop in Windows XP Professional.

-----------
I don't know what it is about SM, but lately sometimes when refreshing I also freeze up and all my resources have been drained.  None of my screens will refresh properly and I need to reboot to recover.  Something on SM is stealing resources and I think it is one or more of the ads (but not sure).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 18, 2009, 09:15:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everyone is doing well this morning.I'm going to read last nights posts.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 18, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »

Calls 911 at ????

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th

June 17th

When did LE take Casey's computer? Could it have been them accessing the files??
LE accessing which files Leroy? I'm not sure when they got her computer, but the access dates are in June.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 18, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »

Remote Desktop, included with Windows XP Professional, enables you to connect to your computer across the Internet from virtually any computer, Pocket PC, or Smartphone. Once connected, Remote Desktop gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. With Remote Desktop, you can leave your computer at the office without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Your sales force will be able to access the latest pricing sheet from on the road by using Remote Desktop in Windows XP Professional.

-----------
I don't know what it is about SM, but lately sometimes when refreshing I also freeze up and all my resources have been drained.  None of my screens will refresh properly and I need to reboot to recover.  Something on SM is stealing resources and I think it is one or more of the ads (but not sure).
I freeze up all the time when I am on my home computer. I give it a kick and it seems to come back to life. I thought it was just my slow DSL. I never have a problem at work, but we have cable there.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 18, 2009, 09:19:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everyone is doing well this morning.I'm going to read last nights posts.

Morning Trimm. Is it still cold there?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 18, 2009, 09:25:16 AM »

Calls 911 at ????

June 16th

June 17th

June 16th

June 17th

LE accessing which files Leroy? I'm not sure when they got her computer, but the access dates are in June.

Okay, I'm really confused.  Did Boo mean for those last two dates to be July?? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 18, 2009, 09:25:52 AM »

-----------

Today - I have been having problems too.  Could you email Dugga and let him know?

dugga@scaredmonkeys.com
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 18, 2009, 09:27:44 AM »

Morning JSM.It's gonna be 49* today and 28* tonight.Not too bad.Looks like we have a chance of the  *S* word Tuesday which means people around here will go crazy and buy up all the bread and milk. 

Back on topic.Has there been any news this morning?Will Joe get pizza anytime soon?
I'll be back as soon as I can catch up. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 18, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »

Lucinda is correct.  All you have to do is give the person Admin access (Windows XP) and they would be able to access remotely as if they were right there.

thanks klaas
I know I take 24000 hours to say what I wanna say 
but thats how i am, I really appreciate your post backing me up on this issue on hand re computer access from a different source. 

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: January 18, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: January 18, 2009, 09:34:33 AM »

-----------
I freeze up all the time when I am on my home computer. I give it a kick and it seems to come back to life. I thought it was just my slow DSL. I never have a problem at work, but we have cable there.

So, I am sure there is a way to set up accessing files ....at a certain time.  In other words, if I wanted to transfer files at 3AM....I could set up my computer to do this???

Am I correct to think this could be done??

Regarding the freezing, etc....  Maybe it is to do with not clearing out the cache on your computers, all of those files that are accessed daily.  I do a disc defrag and disc scan on a weekly basis.  My older computer would freeze regularly on IE, so installed Mozilla, cured that problem.  Now have new computer, running IE...no problems at all. 

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: January 18, 2009, 09:35:26 AM »

sorry for this.....was trying to make a comment and i messed it up....
did anyone hear the comment about KC being 1 and Caylee being 1.1 by GA and KC said it "split"  I thought that was very telling.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: January 18, 2009, 09:37:45 AM »

-----------

Same thing has been happening to me. I thought it was my computer and it happened on SM because I spend so much time here even if I'm not posting. I'm a complete and total computer illiterate and my only computer "talent" is I know how to use the keyboard. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.