April 27, 2024, 01:06:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306119 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: January 18, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »

sorry for this.....was trying to make a comment and i messed it up....
did anyone hear the comment about KC being 1 and Caylee being 1.1 by GA and KC said it "split"  I thought that was very telling.
Was that in the newest released video?

Joesamas, yes it was
Hope I am doing this right, I am new here, so just learning my way around Smile
I couldn't understand exactly what GA was talking about...with the 1 and 1.1 thing, but KC interruped and said " it's split dad " or something to that effect...she is so all about herself.  I couldn't figure out if she said it because she was jealousy of caylee or because she knew calyee was gone.  she is go evil. I'm going to listen to the tape again.  Anyway, her choice of words always amaze me.  Very telling on her part in my opinion.

Welcome Dana!  You are a brave monkey for listening to that tape again    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: January 18, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »

Joesama, what do you suppose would have happened if the poor boy murdered in the ditch were a son of a wealthy and influential man from Sydney?  Would this have made a difference?

BRING NATALEE HOME
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #782 on: January 18, 2009, 10:27:23 AM »

Leroy!  You're looking extra special beautifimous in your Valentine duds!  Good to see you ... missed you!
And Good Morning to everyone else (except Lucinda if you're here - Good Evening/Night!)

Hiya Newfie - thank you!  CBB dressed me all up - she is so talented!

I am trying my darndest to find out when LE took Casey's computer.  I'm not even sure if it matters but it has got me   
Leroy looks great, I think LE took Casey's computer on July 16 or 17. Lee went over to Tony's to get her things, I can't believe LE didn't go to Tony's apt to pick up Casey's things, that does not make any sense to me.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 18, 2009, 10:28:10 AM »

I really do think that clearing cookies and cache makes a huge difference when accessing SM or posting here.  At least, it resolves any problems I have.  It is interesting to note that SM is the only site I frequent that requires this consistent clearing of cache and cookies, but it's not really a problem if you get into the habit of clearing once a week or more.  I call it "housecleaning."

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 18, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »

Leroy!  You're looking extra special beautifimous in your Valentine duds!  Good to see you ... missed you!
And Good Morning to everyone else (except Lucinda if you're here - Good Evening/Night!)

I am trying my darndest to find out when LE took Casey's computer.  I'm not even sure if it matters but it has got me   
Leroy looks great, I think LE took Casey's computer on July 16 or 17. Lee went over to Tony's to get her things, I can't believe LE didn't go to Tony's apt to pick up Casey's things, that does not make any sense to me.
Personally, I don't think Lee just beat them to it.  LE was focusing on Casey's story of when she last saw Caylee and where.  I think they were initially under the impression that Casey and Caylee lived at Hopespring Drive. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 18, 2009, 10:30:48 AM »

Well now, that didn't come out right!  I meant:

Personally, I don't think Lee just beat them to it.  LE was focusing on Casey's story of when she last saw Caylee and where.  I think they were initially under the impression that Casey and Caylee lived at Hopespring Drive. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #786 on: January 18, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »

did anyone hear the comment about KC being 1 and Caylee being 1.1 by GA and KC said it "split"  I thought that was very telling.

Joesamas, yes it was
I couldn't understand exactly what GA was talking about...with the 1 and 1.1 thing, but KC interruped and said " it's split dad " or something to that effect...she is so all about herself.  I couldn't figure out if she said it because she was jealousy of caylee or because she knew calyee was gone.  she is go evil. I'm going to listen to the tape again.  Anyway, her choice of words always amaze me.  Very telling on her part in my opinion.
You are doing fine. I have watched that video twice and never heard that part. I must of tuned that part out. I will go back and see it again. I thought the telling part of it was when she got pissed off about Caylee's birthday, cornbread and chili. I HATE KC ANTHONY!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: January 18, 2009, 10:33:53 AM »

I really do think that clearing cookies and cache makes a huge difference when accessing SM or posting here.  At least, it resolves any problems I have.  It is interesting to note that SM is the only site I frequent that requires this consistent clearing of cache and cookies, but it's not really a problem if you get into the habit of clearing once a week or more.  I call it "housecleaning."

I "houseclean" weekly as well usually. I use Ccleaner, it is fast and clears up a lot of space.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #788 on: January 18, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »

Yes, you are probably right, I can just imagine what Lee was doing, I'm sure he went through all of Casey's belongings, and got rid of what he thought fit, and also what she probably told him to get rid of.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: January 18, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »

good morning mary ann and joe,
thank you jo re my avatar (Brandi made it) and Im glad you enjoy my posts.  Sometimes, I put it all out there, but thats just me, talk from my heart.
Mary ann, that is freezing.  I have tomorrow off work, yippppeee,
yes so many twists and turns and ZGs, but its all (head banging crap) that is meant to put everyone in a spin.  I did some persinal research, Zenaida gonzalaz (forgive if my spelling is wrong) is such a common name in orlando, its like kym smith in aussie.  Half the flaming nation is called kym smith. 
I never knew Zenaida Gonzales was a common name until this case. I live in Texas and have never heard the name Zenaida. I guess maybe it is more Puerto Rican/Cuban name.

you and me both joe 
Id love to go to texas, Im a mean line dancer, I have travelled a lot around usa, but texas to me, feels like so much fun.  Boot scootin boogie 
Come on! Texas is GREAT, born and raised here. I would rather go to Australia! My dog is an Australian Cattle Dog, so Australia has a special place in my heart!

australia is great.  Mods, Im going to be off topic, but it all will relate to this case OK?  We pay higher taxes here, but we get free or close to nothing medical.  We pay extrordinary high gst on non essiential items, eg, junk food, alcohol, eg, a case of beer here sets you back 40 dollars.  Spirits, eg liquor, 40 dollar a bottle (think thats gone up even)  smokes cost 80 dollars for a carton of 200 cigs, a pack of fifty costs 22 dollars.  The thing tho, is the lowest wage is 15 dollars an hour.  I make 25 dollars an hour for cleaning.  My son makes 30 dollars per hour as a chef, and he gets holiday and sick pay.  To get a tech acceptance, you do not need a high school degree.  In Australia, we understand that not all students are acedimacally gifted (eg me    )  but here, we have tech college for the gifted, and I mean that as not everyone is so clever at right brained issues, and the artistic left sided, get a good chance.  So, we have tafe, for all the ones who get left behind at school, but here they can get full qualifications via apprentiships.  Eg, chefs (my son), mechanics, health care workers, etc.  Now, to keep this on topic, I would like to say that usa has more law enforcement than australia.  All our murder cases drop thru the system.  This is what I love about America, so passionate about LE and murder victims.  I have been thru a murder, here in aus, and the killers got off after nine months, and I know they did home detention time, so I keep getting the actual times wrong, but, yes, I have personally been thru a murder, and also, another one in my actual home town, made crime library, her name is Carly Ryan.  Washed up on my beach here, after meeting a man she met on myspace 
So with the taxes and killers getting off with a slap on the wrist, Australia is much like England? When I go to England I take one suitcase full of booze and cigarettes as presents to family because it is so expensive to buy them.

I too have been through a murder, but they never caught the person who did it. It has been 20 years and nothing. I will Google Carly Ryan. Why oh Why do girls meet up with guys from the internet?

My best friends son, which also = my sons best friend, was murdered, he crossed the road from our local pub, to walk to the post office to call his mum, but he didnt make it.  Long story short, my brother and my son went looking for him after he took so long, and my son and brother found him curled up in the gutter, bashed to death.  My brother tried doing the clear the air ways, and vomit and teeth came out.  When the ambulance came, he was a sack of broken bones, his body was a beanbag with all his injuries.  My son was also at the scene.  Finding his best mate dead in a gutter almost destroyed him.  Court case was the biggest kick in the guts ever.  The judge referred to Brians death as a lesson to the killers from a movie quote from saving private ryan.  It was disgusting, the whole case.  Killers are out, and one of them frequents our golf course. 

That's AWFUL!

Here in Texas, the killers would find themselves in gutters, if the courts treated them like that.
Yep that's what would happen here. And they damn well wouldn't be playing a round at the golf course after they got out, cause they wouldn't get out of prison here. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: January 18, 2009, 10:36:40 AM »

Yes, you are probably right, I can just imagine what Lee was doing, I'm sure he went through all of Casey's belongings, and got rid of what he thought fit, and also what she probably told him to get rid of.
I really think Lee went to Tony's specifically to get rid of anything on Casey's computer, and anything she might have had in her belongings that could have incriminated her in any way. I speculate she may have had some illegal drugs or some phone numbers she didn't want the LE to get.

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 18, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »

Get started using Remote Desktop with Windows XP Professional

Remote Desktop, included with Windows XP Professional, enables you to connect to your computer across the Internet from virtually any computer, Pocket PC, or Smartphone. Once connected, Remote Desktop gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. With Remote Desktop, you can leave your computer at the office without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Your sales force will be able to access the latest pricing sheet from on the road by using Remote Desktop in Windows XP Professional.

-----------
I don't know what it is about SM, but lately sometimes when refreshing I also freeze up and all my resources have been drained.  None of my screens will refresh properly and I need to reboot to recover.  Something on SM is stealing resources and I think it is one or more of the ads (but not sure).

Today - I have been having problems too.  Could you email Dugga and let him know?

dugga@scaredmonkeys.com

I thought he was aware but will send him my operating system information.  I think either the browser or operating system is a problem with one or more of ads and this is why some people don't have a problem or don't have a problem when on other computers.  It might not be an ad(s) but since I freeze when page is trying to load and its not all the time that is my guess.  Off to tell Dugga instead of the other Monkeys LMAO

Today - the reason I wanted you to tell Dugga is that you seem as though you are a very tech savy person.  That you might be able to explain the problem to Dugga better than I.   

Used to be, but its been almost 20 years since I've be computer admin, so much has changed LOL.  I sent him a book and also my os and IE information.  People that are having a problem and know how to access their OS & browser information might want to send to him, this would tell him a lot, I would think.
I wouldn't know what to say to him. All I could tell him is my computer freezes and my monitor goes wonky when that noisy little ad is on the bottom. I am a DUMB computer monkey. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 18, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

TRIM, where do you live?

Hey Nikki. I live in Alabama.  Crazy weather state.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:03 AM »

It's going to be 75 degrees and sunny here in AZ today.  Watch the Cardinals and TV and you'll see how beautiful it is.  The stadium is domed and indoors, but I'm sure they'll show some views of the outdoors.  Come on over, the weather's great here!

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:52 AM »

Joesama, what do you suppose would have happened if the poor boy murdered in the ditch were a son of a wealthy and influential man from Sydney?  Would this have made a difference?
  IDK, it possibly would have made a big difference. I don't know how their justice system is in Australia. I would like to think that it wouldn't make a difference at all. I would also like to believe that if the killer's dad was wealthy and influential, it wouldn't make a difference, but sadly money makes a difference.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: January 18, 2009, 10:42:24 AM »

Didn't Lee retrieve her computer and stuff on the same nite that Cindy had gone to Tony's and brought Casey home? The nite Cindy made the 911 calls? I believe that's correct. Casey was not arrested until the following day and was interviewed that nite in the A's home by a detective about her "missing" child. It was the following day that they picked her up after they had done the follow-up on the info she gave them and discovered it was all lies. By then, Lee had returned her stuff from Tony's to the A's and had had it for about 12 hrs.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:00 AM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

Joesamas, yes it was

Welcome Dana!  You are a brave monkey for listening to that tape again    

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:46 AM »

IDK, it possibly would have made a big difference. I don't know how their justice system is in Australia. I would like to think that it wouldn't make a difference at all. I would also like to believe that if the killer's dad was wealthy and influential, it wouldn't make a difference, but sadly money makes a difference.
I'm sorry, Joesama.  I misread the last quote stack and thought you were from Australia.  I see it's Lucinda I should have asked.  Lucinda, you're from Australia, right?  Anyway, the only point I was trying (and failed) to make was that I observed a more distinct class system in Australia than in the US, with family money as the backbone of it.  But, I also think the Australians themselves are really not as aware of the class system as someone who comes in from another culture and sees it.  I saw a big difference there between the lives of those who had money and those who didn't, relatively speaking.  Moreso of a difference than in the US, believe it or not.  And we think the rich here live a different life!

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 18, 2009, 10:46:02 AM »

Didn't Lee retrieve her computer and stuff on the same nite that Cindy had gone to Tony's and brought Casey home? The nite Cindy made the 911 calls? I believe that's correct. Casey was not arrested until the following day and was interviewed that nite in the A's home by a detective about her "missing" child. It was the following day that they picked her up after they had done the follow-up on the info she gave them and discovered it was all lies. By then, Lee had returned her stuff from Tony's to the A's and had had it for about 12 hrs.
Yep he went there the night the police were called. It never made any sense to me why he went to Tony's to get her things unless KC told him to get it. I also don't know why LE let Cindy take things out of KC's purse, I know they were investigating a "kidnapping" BUT the first call Cindy made to LE was about stolen money out of her account.  IDK, I am hungry and confused.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.