April 28, 2024, 09:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306237 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: January 18, 2009, 10:47:17 AM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts

I have now seen it all.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 18, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 18, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

good morning

It's so sad isn't it, everyone seems to want to profit off the death of this baby.  Makes you wonder who would wear such a thing.  Oh, I know, someone like Richardo. Or is he making his own shirt with his now famous "Win Her Over With Chloroform" graphic?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: January 18, 2009, 10:50:15 AM »

good morning

I have now seen it all.
Just what I always wanted.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:49 AM »

Oh well.  It's also called free expression.  Amazing what some people will wear on their chests, isn't it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 18, 2009, 10:52:57 AM »

good morning

It's so sad isn't it, everyone seems to want to profit off the death of this baby.  Makes you wonder who would wear such a thing.  Oh, I know, someone like Richardo. Or is he making his own shirt with his now famous "Win Her Over With Chloroform" graphic?

ok now i will giveyou all the news article where I got the web link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

yeah its pretty sad.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 18, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

good morning mary ann and joe,
thank you jo re my avatar (Brandi made it) and Im glad you enjoy my posts.  Sometimes, I put it all out there, but thats just me, talk from my heart.
Mary ann, that is freezing.  I have tomorrow off work, yippppeee,
yes so many twists and turns and ZGs, but its all (head banging crap) that is meant to put everyone in a spin.  I did some persinal research, Zenaida gonzalaz (forgive if my spelling is wrong) is such a common name in orlando, its like kym smith in aussie.  Half the flaming nation is called kym smith. 
I never knew Zenaida Gonzales was a common name until this case. I live in Texas and have never heard the name Zenaida. I guess maybe it is more Puerto Rican/Cuban name.

you and me both joe 
Id love to go to texas, Im a mean line dancer, I have travelled a lot around usa, but texas to me, feels like so much fun.  Boot scootin boogie 
Come on! Texas is GREAT, born and raised here. I would rather go to Australia! My dog is an Australian Cattle Dog, so Australia has a special place in my heart!

australia is great.  Mods, Im going to be off topic, but it all will relate to this case OK?  We pay higher taxes here, but we get free or close to nothing medical.  We pay extrordinary high gst on non essiential items, eg, junk food, alcohol, eg, a case of beer here sets you back 40 dollars.  Spirits, eg liquor, 40 dollar a bottle (think thats gone up even)  smokes cost 80 dollars for a carton of 200 cigs, a pack of fifty costs 22 dollars.  The thing tho, is the lowest wage is 15 dollars an hour.  I make 25 dollars an hour for cleaning.  My son makes 30 dollars per hour as a chef, and he gets holiday and sick pay.  To get a tech acceptance, you do not need a high school degree.  In Australia, we understand that not all students are acedimacally gifted (eg me    )  but here, we have tech college for the gifted, and I mean that as not everyone is so clever at right brained issues, and the artistic left sided, get a good chance.  So, we have tafe, for all the ones who get left behind at school, but here they can get full qualifications via apprentiships.  Eg, chefs (my son), mechanics, health care workers, etc.  Now, to keep this on topic, I would like to say that usa has more law enforcement than australia.  All our murder cases drop thru the system.  This is what I love about America, so passionate about LE and murder victims.  I have been thru a murder, here in aus, and the killers got off after nine months, and I know they did home detention time, so I keep getting the actual times wrong, but, yes, I have personally been thru a murder, and also, another one in my actual home town, made crime library, her name is Carly Ryan.  Washed up on my beach here, after meeting a man she met on myspace 
So with the taxes and killers getting off with a slap on the wrist, Australia is much like England? When I go to England I take one suitcase full of booze and cigarettes as presents to family because it is so expensive to buy them.

I too have been through a murder, but they never caught the person who did it. It has been 20 years and nothing. I will Google Carly Ryan. Why oh Why do girls meet up with guys from the internet?

My best friends son, which also = my sons best friend, was murdered, he crossed the road from our local pub, to walk to the post office to call his mum, but he didnt make it.  Long story short, my brother and my son went looking for him after he took so long, and my son and brother found him curled up in the gutter, bashed to death.  My brother tried doing the clear the air ways, and vomit and teeth came out.  When the ambulance came, he was a sack of broken bones, his body was a beanbag with all his injuries.  My son was also at the scene.  Finding his best mate dead in a gutter almost destroyed him.  Court case was the biggest kick in the guts ever.  The judge referred to Brians death as a lesson to the killers from a movie quote from saving private ryan.  It was disgusting, the whole case.  Killers are out, and one of them frequents our golf course. 

That's AWFUL!

Here in Texas, the killers would find themselves in gutters, if the courts treated them like that.

thanks, yes it does suck.  But we have all moved on.  I havent really tho, but my son has, he is such a pride and joy to me, such a forgiving soul.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 18, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »

Did you happen to see the one about Kronk....?  That is just wrong    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:44 AM »

No I missed that one, I will have to go back to that link.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:50 AM »

Leroy!  You're looking extra special beautifimous in your Valentine duds!  Good to see you ... missed you!
And Good Morning to everyone else (except Lucinda if you're here - Good Evening/Night!)

Hiya Newfie - thank you!  CBB dressed me all up - she is so talented!

I am trying my darndest to find out when LE took Casey's computer.  I'm not even sure if it matters but it has got me   
Leroy looks great, I think LE took Casey's computer on July 16 or 17. Lee went over to Tony's to get her things, I can't believe LE didn't go to Tony's apt to pick up Casey's things, that does not make any sense to me.

Didn't Lee retrieve her computer and stuff on the same nite that Cindy had gone to Tony's and brought Casey home? The nite Cindy made the 911 calls? I believe that's correct. Casey was not arrested until the following day and was interviewed that nite in the A's home by a detective about her "missing" child. It was the following day that they picked her up after they had done the follow-up on the info she gave them and discovered it was all lies. By then, Lee had returned her stuff from Tony's to the A's and had had it for about 12 hrs.
Yep he went there the night the police were called. It never made any sense to me why he went to Tony's to get her things unless KC told him to get it. I also don't know why LE let Cindy take things out of KC's purse, I know they were investigating a "kidnapping" BUT the first call Cindy made to LE was about stolen money out of her account.  IDK, I am hungry and confused.

I think Cindy and George KNEW once they picked up the car and Cindy went to get Casey that someone had died. The ONLY person not accounted for once they had Casey was Caylee. I believe they sent Lee to get her stuff because the cover-up had already begun. Cindy had washed the clothes, cleaned the boots, washed the knife, and someone had cleaned the car trunk by the time the 911 calls were made and Lee went off to pick up her stuff at Tony's. If I'm not mistaken, there was some talk by Cindy that they offered LE stuff that nite of Casey's they had retrieved from Tony's, but LE showed no interest in it at that point. Can't remember where that came from - LE tapes, TV interview, someplace.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: January 18, 2009, 10:56:37 AM »

No I didn't know they had shirts with him on them.

Abraham Lincoln
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 18, 2009, 10:57:13 AM »

I didnt see the Kronk shirt.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 18, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

Hopefully I do this right...

http://www.zazzle.com/casey+anthony+gifts

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: January 18, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: January 18, 2009, 10:59:15 AM »

The Kronk shirt and tie is certainly distasteful.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 18, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »

good morning

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

yeah its pretty sad.
The worse yet is the one that was posted either last night or this am with a skull and meter reading with a saying about peeing and finding Caylee.  Plezzzzz do not ask me to go back and find it, it was zazzle and only the link was posted if you want to try seaching.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:02 AM »

Heres the whole article.

Anthony's continue to sell missing child t-shirts
According to Fox News, many people are upset the Anthony's are still selling t-shirts asking for information about Caylee's where- abouts.

On Caylee's MySpace page, George Anthony is taking names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails of those who would like to purchase one of these t-shirts for $10.  The page says, "...we still have some left if you would like to purchase them..."

Michelle Bart, the woman who has been handling the website claims, "Since Dr. G's announcement on December 19th I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

According to Bart, the money will go to nonprofit organizations that helped with the search for Caylee.

I hope they  give some money to TES--they deserve it .

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #817 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:26 AM »

The Kronk shirt and tie is certainly distasteful.
I agree No Rose. I but I did think the one with KC's mugshot saying HUGE WASTE on it gave me a chuckle. Then I saw the other shirt and wanted to throw up. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »

good morning

yeah its pretty sad.
The worse yet is the one that was posted either last night or this am with a skull and meter reading with a saying about peeing and finding Caylee.  Plezzzzz do not ask me to go back and find it, it was zazzle and only the link was posted if you want to try seaching.

I just posted the link above.  They even have a men's tie with that on it.  Who would actually wear this   

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: January 18, 2009, 11:02:17 AM »

Hopefully I do this right...

http://www.zazzle.com/casey+anthony+gifts

That is horrible. 

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.