April 27, 2024, 09:39:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306098 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 18, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
Ya know, I'll bet in hindsight, there are a lot of things the Anthony's would have done differently.

BRING NATALEE HOME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #821 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

I want to sell rubber bracelets and send my proceeds to TES.

You can choose from the following:

Color
Black bracelet reads DP 4 KC

Just kidding, gotta go get ready for church to pray that Jesus forgives my hatred of KC ANTHONY 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »

I noticed they werent able to use the correct spelling of the name on the Kronk shirts and ties. I dont think they will sell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »

The Kronk shirt and tie is certainly distasteful.
I agree No Rose. I but I did think the one with KC's mugshot saying HUGE WASTE on it gave me a chuckle. Then I saw the other shirt and wanted to throw up. 
It always amazes me when I'm shopping or out doing something, the T shirts that people wear, I would not even wear some of them in my house, I know people wear these shirts for a reaction, some are funny, some just plain tacky. The meter reader one is tacky.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 18, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »

Heres the whole article.

Anthony's continue to sell missing child t-shirts
According to Fox News, many people are upset the Anthony's are still selling t-shirts asking for information about Caylee's where- abouts.

On Caylee's MySpace page, George Anthony is taking names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails of those who would like to purchase one of these t-shirts for $10.  The page says, "...we still have some left if you would like to purchase them..."

Michelle Bart, the woman who has been handling the website claims, "Since Dr. G's announcement on December 19th I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

According to Bart, the money will go to nonprofit organizations that helped with the search for Caylee.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

I hope they  give some money to TES--they deserve it .

I wouldn't count on it.  My guess is they will give whatever money they choose to either Kidfinders or Helping Hands (or whatever it's called)
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: January 18, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »

Curious:
On Jan 14 09, Kathy Belich states that Brad Conway is Dominick Casey’s attorney.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9tbxGHi7E

On Jan 16 09, Brad Conway tells Greta that he is attorney for ONLY George & Cindy and no one else involved in the case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOM4gzVk24

Maybe in two days time, Brad decided it was conflict of interest and terminated Dom Casey?

Another curiosity:
Why would Lee Anthony’s attorney state that he wanted immunity for Lee to avoid Lee being charged with “aiding and abetting”?  Wouldn’t the charge be “accessory after the fact”? Aiding implies, in my mind, participation in the action. If Lee covered up for Casey, wouldn’t that be “accessory after”?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRn1sCHVFrs

If you guys have talked about this already, I apologize.

Good Morning, btw.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »

I really do think that clearing cookies and cache makes a huge difference when accessing SM or posting here.  At least, it resolves any problems I have.  It is interesting to note that SM is the only site I frequent that requires this consistent clearing of cache and cookies, but it's not really a problem if you get into the habit of clearing once a week or more.  I call it "housecleaning."

For some that are not aware, you can set up your maintenance to run at certain times of the PM/AM, days of week, monthly, etc. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »

Heres the whole article.

According to Fox News, many people are upset the Anthony's are still selling t-shirts asking for information about Caylee's where- abouts.

On Caylee's MySpace page, George Anthony is taking names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails of those who would like to purchase one of these t-shirts for $10.  The page says, "...we still have some left if you would like to purchase them..."

Michelle Bart, the woman who has been handling the website claims, "Since Dr. G's announcement on December 19th I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

According to Bart, the money will go to nonprofit organizations that helped with the search for Caylee.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

I wouldn't count on it.  My guess is they will give whatever money they choose to either Kidfinders or Helping Hands (or whatever it's called)

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

Heres the whole article.

ya I know ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
Ya know, I'll bet in hindsight, there are a lot of things the Anthony's would have done differently.

What do you think they would have done differently? Done a better job of cleaning the trunk and thrown the vacuum away? Not mentioned the smell on the 911 call and taken the car to a garage for storage? Put the computer retrieved from Tony's in some dumpster instead of bringing it home? Washed her clothes at a laundromat instead of in their own washer?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »

goodnight monkeys
who would ever buy the t shirts, is beyond me.  The nerve of them. 
Just dont buy them period.  Night yall, hubby just beckoned me to bed, no funny business    He wants me to sleep, and I am tired, night monkeys  love Lucinda.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »

The Kronk shirt and tie is certainly distasteful.
I agree No Rose. I but I did think the one with KC's mugshot saying HUGE WASTE on it gave me a chuckle. Then I saw the other shirt and wanted to throw up. 
It always amazes me when I'm shopping or out doing something, the T shirts that people wear, I would not even wear some of them in my house, I know people wear these shirts for a reaction, some are funny, some just plain tacky. The meter reader one is tacky.
You should see some of the T-shirts students wear to class!  I'm convinced their only sense of taste is in their mouths.

BRING NATALEE HOME
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: January 18, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »

Notice that Nightlife Entertainment and Club Fusion are out of it. They probably put out a big "no trespassing" message to LE that Casey didn't belong to them and they didn't want her kind of trouble.
Casey tried very hard to break into the entertainment scene. She dated promo guys and sacrificed her daughter to be part of it. Not to mention, participated in being a partygirl.
Seems to me that this industry is trying to upscale from the days of street Rave parties. Casey just didn't have the resume to fit in. Another signal of low self-esteem.
So Casey fell somewhere between the Chickasaw skater gang and the higher class Nightlife Entertainment industry. I'm positive that she believed that Tony was her ticket in.

Regarding the computer thing... nothing can be erased. But there will be records of something being attempted to be erased. Since it's personal property there is no crime in erasing stuff.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: January 18, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »

Get started using Remote Desktop with Windows XP Professional

Remote Desktop, included with Windows XP Professional, enables you to connect to your computer across the Internet from virtually any computer, Pocket PC, or Smartphone. Once connected, Remote Desktop gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. With Remote Desktop, you can leave your computer at the office without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Your sales force will be able to access the latest pricing sheet from on the road by using Remote Desktop in Windows XP Professional.

-----------
I don't know what it is about SM, but lately sometimes when refreshing I also freeze up and all my resources have been drained.  None of my screens will refresh properly and I need to reboot to recover.  Something on SM is stealing resources and I think it is one or more of the ads (but not sure).
I freeze up all the time when I am on my home computer. I give it a kick and it seems to come back to life. I thought it was just my slow DSL. I never have a problem at work, but we have cable there.

So, I am sure there is a way to set up accessing files ....at a certain time.  In other words, if I wanted to transfer files at 3AM....I could set up my computer to do this???

Am I correct to think this could be done??

Regarding the freezing, etc....  Maybe it is to do with not clearing out the cache on your computers, all of those files that are accessed daily.  I do a disc defrag and disc scan on a weekly basis.  My older computer would freeze regularly on IE, so installed Mozilla, cured that problem.  Now have new computer, running IE...no problems at all. 
I did that the other day and it seemed to help, but it is hanging up on me today. Thanks for the info.

Your welcome

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: January 18, 2009, 11:13:53 AM »

What do you think they would have done differently? Done a better job of cleaning the trunk and thrown the vacuum away? Not mentioned the smell on the 911 call and taken the car to a garage for storage? Put the computer retrieved from Tony's in some dumpster instead of bringing it home? Washed her clothes at a laundromat instead of in their own washer?
I think Casey would have clued in her brother much earlier, and through him, let Cindy and George know what happened.  I don't think Cindy would have made the 911 calls.  I think Casey would have left the state and started a new life where no one knew her or Caylee.  It could have all been covered up and no one known anything had happened to Caylee.  Amazing  when you think about it.  They could have just erased this poor child's life and gone on with their own -- no one would have known.

BRING NATALEE HOME
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 18, 2009, 11:16:22 AM »

Leroy!  You're looking extra special beautifimous in your Valentine duds!  Good to see you ... missed you!
And Good Morning to everyone else (except Lucinda if you're here - Good Evening/Night!)

Hiya Newfie - thank you!  CBB dressed me all up - she is so talented!

I am trying my darndest to find out when LE took Casey's computer.  I'm not even sure if it matters but it has got me   
Leroy looks great, I think LE took Casey's computer on July 16 or 17. Lee went over to Tony's to get her things, I can't believe LE didn't go to Tony's apt to pick up Casey's things, that does not make any sense to me.

One would have thought that, but my guess would be that they would have to get a search warrant...and I think they have to have  REASON FOR THE WARRANT.  At that time, there were NO BELLS ringing,,for LE to go to Tony's apartment.  Hope I am thinking correctly on this.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »

goodnight monkeys
who would ever buy the t shirts, is beyond me.  The nerve of them. 
Just dont buy them period.  Night yall, hubby just beckoned me to bed, no funny business    He wants me to sleep, and I am tired, night monkeys  love Lucinda.

'Nite Lucinda. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:53 AM »

Notice that Nightlife Entertainment and Club Fusion are out of it. They probably put out a big "no trespassing" message to LE that Casey didn't belong to them and they didn't want her kind of trouble.
Casey tried very hard to break into the entertainment scene. She dated promo guys and sacrificed her daughter to be part of it. Not to mention, participated in being a partygirl.
Seems to me that this industry is trying to upscale from the days of street Rave parties. Casey just didn't have the resume to fit in. Another signal of low self-esteem.
So Casey fell somewhere between the Chickasaw skater gang and the higher class Nightlife Entertainment industry. I'm positive that she believed that Tony was her ticket in.

Regarding the computer thing... nothing can be erased. But there will be records of something being attempted to be erased. Since it's personal property there is no crime in erasing stuff.
jj, I have thought since the beginning that the club scene, including Fusian, was a part of this case and Casey's motivations.   There is enough money there that they can distance themselves from her, as she had not yet really entered the scene (just wanted to do so).  Yes, Casey didn't have what it takes to be in this arena, but she so wanted to be. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 18, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »

Did you happen to see the one about Kronk....?  That is just wrong    

I agree.Very wrong.
By the way Leroy,you look very nice this moring.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: January 18, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »

jj, I wonder if providing Baez's name as legal counsel was their way of cutting her off from any association with them. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.