April 27, 2024, 05:43:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306150 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
Ya know, I'll bet in hindsight, there are a lot of things the Anthony's would have done differently.

What do you think they would have done differently? Done a better job of cleaning the trunk and thrown the vacuum away? Not mentioned the smell on the 911 call and taken the car to a garage for storage? Put the computer retrieved from Tony's in some dumpster instead of bringing it home? Washed her clothes at a laundromat instead of in their own washer?
I think Casey would have clued in her brother much earlier, and through him, let Cindy and George know what happened.  I don't think Cindy would have made the 911 calls.  I think Casey would have left the state and started a new life where no one knew her or Caylee.  It could have all been covered up and no one known anything had happened to Caylee.  Amazing  when you think about it.  They could have just erased this poor child's life and gone on with their own -- no one would have known.

I think you're correct. I believe Cindy and George "loved" Caylee, but are also perfectly capable of understanding that Casey snuffed her because they've lived with Casey her whole life and they KNOW what she's capable of doing. I think if Cindy hadn't been trying to threaten Casey into an admission of what she had done with all the details, she would not have made those calls to 911. There would have been lots of screaming, yelling, recriminations, etc., and then the A's would have set about sending Casey off to a new life somewhere, sending her $ every month to stay away so they could say that she and Caylee moved on to better things, or they would have simply carried on with their lives without Caylee and Cindy would have told everyone that Caylee was put up for adoption or gone to live with relatives, etc. Maybe if George had not gone to work and had been there to stop Cindy from calling 911, nobody would know a thing about Caylee and she'd have been moved from the swamp down the street to a shallow grave somewhere else.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: January 18, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »

I agree.Very wrong.
By the way Leroy,you look very nice this moring.

Good morning Trim, and thank you!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 18, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
Ya know, I'll bet in hindsight, there are a lot of things the Anthony's would have done differently.

All JMO
I bet Lee would of too.
I don't think any of the "a's" gave one thought of how this case got all the attention it has....
"Nightmare on Hopespring Drive"

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: January 18, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
  I just wanted to ask everyone not to forget the "ABC Petition" for the Anthony's not to profit from Caylee's funeral.  There has been no new signatures for 3 days.  I hope this is right.    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ABCprofitoffCaylee/signatures-10.html
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 18, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: January 18, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »

jj, I wonder if providing Baez's name as legal counsel was their way of cutting her off from any association with them. 
The timing was about the same time that the nasty club photos surfaced. Yep, that makes sense. Baez is a wannabee too.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: January 18, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: January 18, 2009, 11:32:41 AM »

I am sooooo curious to hear Annies police interview.
I am also still recovering from watching the last jailhouse visit with Crazy and her parents. I hold back from feeling sorry for the grandparents after all of their craziness, but watching that evil wench play them was truly eye opening and ..eek.. sympathy provoking for Cindy..eeeeeek..did i just say that? Crazy deserves the needle, George needs a frickin clue, CEO? and Cindy looked about to die.. so why come out in public and lie? I would hide...if I wasnt arrested first for breaking the glass to get to the evil spawn's throat.
I believe Crazy and JB are holding up the burial/cremation each for their own selfish reasons. Crazy for spite and JB for leverage or cash

Flamon, its no crime to feel some sympathy for CA.  She was obviously devastated during that recent tape...and I'd seen other snippets of other tapes when she broke down.  It was heartwrenching.  No matter if it was nature or nurture (or a combo of both with some serious meds/illicit drugs thrown in), it is a tragedy for CA and her life is shot all to hell.  Empathy is one of my strong suits/shortcomings (depending on what's going on ), but I pity anyone who has a heart faced with such a horrible tragedy.  I don't think anything could be worse--being faced with the very strong poss that ones daughter has killed her own offspring. 

That's what I've been saying all along. And isn't it JB who has the rights to the remains right now? So these funeral arrangements are spite, but it's not Cindy spiting anybody--it's Casey still spiting Cindy.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 18, 2009, 11:32:58 AM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???
Now that I think about it. Maybe Fusion Club was trying to distance itself from Casey and told Tony he wouldn't have a job if he was associated with her.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: January 18, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »

jj, I wonder if providing Baez's name as legal counsel was their way of cutting her off from any association with them. 
The timing was about the same time that the nasty club photos surfaced. Yep, that makes sense. Baez is a wannabee too.

It does seem, jmo, that there must be a prior connection betw Casey and Baez; maybe not a personal one, but at least she knew someone who knew him. I don't buy the story about other inmates recommending him.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: January 18, 2009, 11:35:55 AM »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I got very angry when I found this T-shirt for sale.

http://www.zazzle.com/i_went_to_pee_found_cayee_anthony_shirt-235520526408901357

omigosh janetruth, i'm very angry as you are!  this is sick and disgusting!  the freak can't even spell either. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!  those tee-shirt are disgusting...I wonder if there is anyway to put a stop to it? Does anyone remember Kronks attorney's name. Perhaps a rash of emails to him would get some action!

Was it ever determined why the police were at the A's house as Greta reported??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »

What do you think they would have done differently? Done a better job of cleaning the trunk and thrown the vacuum away? Not mentioned the smell on the 911 call and taken the car to a garage for storage? Put the computer retrieved from Tony's in some dumpster instead of bringing it home? Washed her clothes at a laundromat instead of in their own washer?

I do not think that the Anthony's KNEW when then retrieved the car.  Had they had known then....CINDY would not have blurted out...smells like a damn dead body....  So, from that point, they continued with their clean up.....trying to cover up her outburst - then the cover up with the pizza theory.

I am not sure that they KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED...but this statement of hers was the FIRST ACTUAL COMMENT...without THINKING|.
And.....NO ONE is going to LET HER LIVE IT DOWN.....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: January 18, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »

Ok, this is my last O/T post about that case (sorry mods), but she got out because they made a deal with her to testify against her husband.  He had beaten her badly, so they assumed she was some kind of victim, I guess.  They then found incriminating tapes that showed she was a willing participant, but the deal was set.  I could be "misconstruing" things, but I really don't understand Canadian law.

That's what I remembered so I couldn't figure out why they gave her a slap on the wrist.  Thanks Blurry Monkey. You are doing so good posting, I know you were scared when you first came here. Good Job.

From what I remember, they gave her a deal before finding out that she was wayyy more of a willing participant than they first thought. 

Could be one reason that LE is not giving immunity so quickly to any of A's.  I sure hope so, cuz it's best to find out all the facts before jumping to cut a deal for someone involved.  IMO.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: January 18, 2009, 11:41:54 AM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts

this site also sells this bit of excrement...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 18, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

It does seem, jmo, that there must be a prior connection betw Casey and Baez; maybe not a personal one, but at least she knew someone who knew him. I don't buy the story about other inmates recommending him.

1.  If Baez was SUCH A GOOD LAWYER....Why are ALL OF THOSE INMATES STILL IN JAIL????

2.  I recall hearing that BAEZ has a daughter, and at one time either knew Casey, or she and Casey had a friendship, or something to the connection anyhow. I think this is how she connected with Baez.

3.  Then again, maybe BAEZ was ..out of work...no clients...and he needed some clients.  So...connected with Casey.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:33 AM »

drumroll 400 THOUGHT PERSON OF FEW POSTS WOULD NEVER GET HERE

Only 46,046 to catch up with Klaas!!! 

better bring your lunch, dottie!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #857 on: January 18, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

MORNING MONKEYS.  GETTING READY TO LEAVE, BUT SAW THIS....
COME ON MONKEYS, ENOUGH REPORTING THIS AND IT WILL BE REMOVED!! 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: January 18, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »

I do not think that the Anthony's KNEW when then retrieved the car.  Had they had known then....CINDY would not have blurted out...smells like a damn dead body....  So, from that point, they continued with their clean up.....trying to cover up her outburst - then the cover up with the pizza theory.

I am not sure that they KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED...but this statement of hers was the FIRST ACTUAL COMMENT...without THINKING|.
And.....NO ONE is going to LET HER LIVE IT DOWN.....

I think they KNEW after retrieving the car. They just didn't know HOW or any of the details and I suspect they discussed it while cleaning out the car. I think they chose to deny it on some level, hoping it was all a "mistake," but they KNEW because they know their daughter. Cindy just blurted out more than she intended in the 911 call, forgetting who she was talking to while attempting to prod Casey into a confession or explanation.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »

They can't get her off based on drug use or some personality disorder or being a psychopath. But if they can prove she didn't know what she was doing, owing to a genuine mental illness, or that she is schizophrenic, then she'll go to a mental hospital instead of prison.

I don't believe the mental defense will work. Of course Cindy could be lying but she said that KC has never been to a counselor and never had any mental health treatment.  It takes a LONG history of mental health issues and then it does not always work for a murder defense.

Yes, I do think she was using meth and/or crack, but even a meth rage would not get her out of this, so they will  not use that.

I believe they will throw one of the Anthonys under the bus for the murder. I believe it will be GA since he by his own admission was the last to Caylee. She will say she left her with her parents and was out partying because she "thought" they were taking care of Caylee.  She will say she had NO idea anything was wrong because they hid it from her. She will say one of them killed Caylee and since GA had the key to her car, one of them put the body in there and when she saw it she had a psychotic break.

She will then say that George threatened her if she told ANYONE, even Cindy and he told her he would not only kill her but Cindy and Lee also. She has been protecting them all this time They will use the gun George got caught with by LE to prove her point.  She may be able to enlist Cindy and Lee to testify to his violent temper and how they all lived in fear.

Wow. Never thought of that scenario! Let me think about it a bit.

It's weak because of how she wanted to talk to George in prison, etc... Nobody will believe it. Even though the stuff about his temper may well be true, no one will buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.