April 28, 2024, 10:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306245 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #860 on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:52 AM »

REPORT IT!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 18, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »

1.  If Baez was SUCH A GOOD LAWYER....Why are ALL OF THOSE INMATES STILL IN JAIL????

2.  I recall hearing that BAEZ has a daughter, and at one time either knew Casey, or she and Casey had a friendship, or something to the connection anyhow. I think this is how she connected with Baez.

3.  Then again, maybe BAEZ was ..out of work...no clients...and he needed some clients.  So...connected with Casey.
Hah, yes that's so true, those inmates probably weren't the best references.
I like Baez, he's a handsome character in this crazy case. And his inefficiencies will help convict Casey of murder.
Is there any connection to Club Fusion and Baez?
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: January 18, 2009, 11:56:21 AM »

They can't get her off based on drug use or some personality disorder or being a psychopath. But if they can prove she didn't know what she was doing, owing to a genuine mental illness, or that she is schizophrenic, then she'll go to a mental hospital instead of prison.

I don't believe the mental defense will work. Of course Cindy could be lying but she said that KC has never been to a counselor and never had any mental health treatment.  It takes a LONG history of mental health issues and then it does not always work for a murder defense.

Yes, I do think she was using meth and/or crack, but even a meth rage would not get her out of this, so they will  not use that.

I believe they will throw one of the Anthonys under the bus for the murder. I believe it will be GA since he by his own admission was the last to Caylee. She will say she left her with her parents and was out partying because she "thought" they were taking care of Caylee.  She will say she had NO idea anything was wrong because they hid it from her. She will say one of them killed Caylee and since GA had the key to her car, one of them put the body in there and when she saw it she had a psychotic break.

She will then say that George threatened her if she told ANYONE, even Cindy and he told her he would not only kill her but Cindy and Lee also. She has been protecting them all this time They will use the gun George got caught with by LE to prove her point.  She may be able to enlist Cindy and Lee to testify to his violent temper and how they all lived in fear.

Wow. Never thought of that scenario! Let me think about it a bit.

It's weak because of how she wanted to talk to George in prison, etc... Nobody will believe it. Even though the stuff about his temper may well be true, no one will buy it.

Since there is no way in hell that Casey is going to take the stand and point the finger at George or anyone else, how will this be introduced into evidence? A confession from George? Cindy points the finger at him? Lee? IF all of them could obtain immunity, then one of them could testify to it, but otherwise, I can't imagine with no evidence to back it up, how it could be introduced.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: January 18, 2009, 11:56:37 AM »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I got very angry when I found this T-shirt for sale.

http://www.zazzle.com/i_went_to_pee_found_cayee_anthony_shirt-235520526408901357

omigosh janetruth, i'm very angry as you are!  this is sick and disgusting!  the freak can't even spell either. 

I think the misspelling is intentional, to avoid copyright violations.  Didn't we hear, at some point, that C & G had copyrighted Caylee's name?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 18, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »

Trivia time

Greta Van Susteren is a part-time Clearwater resident
Her middle name is Conway - wonder if there is a family connection?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 18, 2009, 11:59:30 AM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

I noticed that, too. I'd be willing to guess that they wrote Casey off years ago, and that the pregnancy was a way of hooking them back into her life so they'd still have to pay for everything.  By getting rid of Caylee Casey gives them another chance to just love her, but they still care more about finding Caylee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: January 18, 2009, 12:04:32 PM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

I noticed that, too. I'd be willing to guess that they wrote Casey off years ago, and that the pregnancy was a way of hooking them back into her life so they'd still have to pay for everything.  By getting rid of Caylee Casey gives them another chance to just love her, but they still care more about finding Caylee.

Poor, poor, Casey. Definitely the victim in this whole thing. /s
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #867 on: January 18, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »

Trivia time

Greta Van Susteren is a part-time Clearwater resident
Her middle name is Conway - wonder if there is a family connection?

Greta probably is a part-time Clearwater resident because Clearwater is the spiritual headquarters for Scientologists all over the world, it is the hub. There could be a connection with Conway, because Greta comes from a family of lawyers and Judges.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: January 18, 2009, 12:05:05 PM »

1.  If Baez was SUCH A GOOD LAWYER....Why are ALL OF THOSE INMATES STILL IN JAIL????

2.  I recall hearing that BAEZ has a daughter, and at one time either knew Casey, or she and Casey had a friendship, or something to the connection anyhow. I think this is how she connected with Baez.

3.  Then again, maybe BAEZ was ..out of work...no clients...and he needed some clients.  So...connected with Casey.
Hah, yes that's so true, those inmates probably weren't the best references.
I like Baez, he's a handsome character in this crazy case. And his inefficiencies will help convict Casey of murder.
Is there any connection to Club Fusion and Baez?

That's what I'd like to know. So far as Baez daughter and Casey being friends, I think I remember that they were in school together, but that was 4 years prior. So how were they still connected? 4 years prior, Baez was where? (in his law practice). I doubt that when Casey was in HS that she and Beaz's daughter (sorry, can't recall her name) had deep discussions about Baez's defense skills. There must have been a more recent connection. JMO
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 18, 2009, 12:06:40 PM »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I got very angry when I found this T-shirt for sale.

http://www.zazzle.com/i_went_to_pee_found_cayee_anthony_shirt-235520526408901357

omigosh janetruth, i'm very angry as you are!  this is sick and disgusting!  the freak can't even spell either. 

I think the misspelling is intentional, to avoid copyright violations.  Didn't we hear, at some point, that C & G had copyrighted Caylee's name?
They put a trademark symbol by her name on their website.  However, adding a symbol does not automatically trademark a name.  There is paperwork to be completed and fees to be paid. It is a very complex area of law and an attorney that specializes in trademark law would probably also be needed. The last time I checked Caylee's name was not in Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.  Copyright and Trademark are not the same.  I do not believe you can copyright a name.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 18, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???

I have been looking at connections between Lee and Casey's other friends. I have looked at this Frank guy for a while, since he was arrested a few times and was running online scams for car parts. I found that him and "some woman" were also "showing & renting" some houses where they didn't even know the owner. Evidently the scam was take the deposit for the rent. I am still researching this one  Now I am wondering if Lee and/or KC were involved also. The trail leads to the car dealers, etc. I also an considering that they were the ones that "got" George in that so called scam he claimed he lost all that money. Check out these links.there were 17 contacts between KC and FM on July 10...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716

7/10 was also the day TB said that KC texted him about getting a new car - do you think she was possibly trying to have FM help with this?
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695108/...ne-October-3rd

KC provided an e-mail to detectives that she said she received from her boss at Universal Studios (Thomas.Frank@events.universal.com), the documents said. The e-mail was signed by Thomas Frank, whom Casey Anthony said was her boss, but investigators said he does not exist.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17300779/detail.html
In google searching Frank M. and Universal Auto Parts Scam.....several links came up with the name Thomas Frank ( fake e-mails from him to Casey relating to Universal Events) relating to Nigerian Scams. George Anthony told the FBI that he had fallen victim to a Nigerian Scam. I have included the sites that reference that the name Thomas Frank is associated with a number of Nigerian and Lottery Scams. Is it possible that either his own daughter set him up OR that he was trying to tip the FBI off to delve further into this incident????

http://data-wales.co.uk.master.com/t...q=Thomas+Frank

http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/php...ic.php?p=7841&

http://www.scamdex.com/MHON/S/msg11514.php

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: January 18, 2009, 12:14:31 PM »

Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I Spy,

I heard that as well. My take on the whole visit was that George was extremely aware that it was being recorded. He was trying to make a good impression on the world. Cindy wanted info on where Caylee was, and George was interested in coming across as a wise sage, full of parables and predictions. jmo
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: January 18, 2009, 12:15:43 PM »

They put a trademark symbol by her name on their website.  However, adding a symbol does not automatically trademark a name.  There is paperwork to be completed and fees to be paid. It is a very complex area of law and an attorney that specializes in trademark law would probably also be needed. The last time I checked Caylee's name was not in Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.  Copyright and Trademark are not the same.  I do not believe you can copyright a name.

Thank you...I misused the word.  As you said, it's a complicated issue, and I really don't understand it.  I meant that, in order to use the name "Caylee" for profit, the designer of the shirt would have to have the permission of whoever owned the rights to the name.  I apologize for using the wrong term.  I had no intention to mislead anyone.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 18, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???

How did Lee already know where Tony lived and how to get to his apt. From everything I've read, Lee didn't know Tony prior to the 911 calls.....IIRC Lee even said to Tony (so he says) when he went to retrieve/destroy evidence, had I known about you seeing KC, I would have warned you about her stealing, lying etc.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: January 18, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »

I have been looking at connections between Lee and Casey's other friends. I have looked at this Frank guy for a while, since he was arrested a few times and was running online scams for car parts. I found that him and "some woman" were also "showing & renting" some houses where they didn't even know the owner. Evidently the scam was take the deposit for the rent. I am still researching this one  Now I am wondering if Lee and/or KC were involved also. The trail leads to the car dealers, etc. I also an considering that they were the ones that "got" George in that so called scam he claimed he lost all that money. Check out these links.there were 17 contacts between KC and FM on July 10...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716

7/10 was also the day TB said that KC texted him about getting a new car - do you think she was possibly trying to have FM help with this?
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695108/...ne-October-3rd

KC provided an e-mail to detectives that she said she received from her boss at Universal Studios (Thomas.Frank@events.universal.com), the documents said. The e-mail was signed by Thomas Frank, whom Casey Anthony said was her boss, but investigators said he does not exist.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17300779/detail.html
In google searching Frank M. and Universal Auto Parts Scam.....several links came up with the name Thomas Frank ( fake e-mails from him to Casey relating to Universal Events) relating to Nigerian Scams. George Anthony told the FBI that he had fallen victim to a Nigerian Scam. I have included the sites that reference that the name Thomas Frank is associated with a number of Nigerian and Lottery Scams. Is it possible that either his own daughter set him up OR that he was trying to tip the FBI off to delve further into this incident????

http://data-wales.co.uk.master.com/t...q=Thomas+Frank

http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/php...ic.php?p=7841&

http://www.scamdex.com/MHON/S/msg11514.php
I really think you are on to something with this, I'm finding this really interesting, I always thought there was more going on in this case.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: January 18, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »

How did Lee already know where Tony lived and how to get to his apt. From everything I've read, Lee didn't know Tony prior to the 911 calls.....IIRC Lee even said to Tony (so he says) when he went to retrieve/destroy evidence, had I known about you seeing KC, I would have warned you about her stealing, lying etc.

Maybe Casey told Lee about a number of things post 911 call and police arrival?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: January 18, 2009, 12:19:54 PM »

And I believe the only reason they did it was to try and stop other Caylee sites good or bad.  Also to stop anyone ELSE from making money off of Caylee.  They know it's not a true trademark, but some will believe it and not use the Caylee name.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 18, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »

The conversation btw Lee and Casey in the bedroom talking on July 15, Casey had to have told Lee quite a bit of info, I just assumed she told Lee where Tony lived and basically what to destroy.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #878 on: January 18, 2009, 12:24:29 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 18, 2009, 12:26:04 PM »

Klaas, you have mail.

Dugga has recommend a tech to look at computer.  Since I live with one of those, I don't need that, but told him to contact you so you could have the tech he can recommend look at your computer, since you are also having problems and you might be able to pass along the information to others that are having the problem.  Anyways, you are cc'd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.