April 28, 2024, 05:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306215 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: January 18, 2009, 12:26:15 PM »

I think that before the last visit, George and Cindy were coached by LE on how to get some info out of her.
At that point, I think they were grasping at straws in their hopes that the baby was alive. When they hadn't seen Caylee for all those days, they thought that Casey was punishing them by keeping Caylee away from them. They knew what her capabilites were long before the kiddo went missing. 
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: January 18, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???

How did Lee already know where Tony lived and how to get to his apt. From everything I've read, Lee didn't know Tony prior to the 911 calls.....IIRC Lee even said to Tony (so he says) when he went to retrieve/destroy evidence, had I known about you seeing KC, I would have warned you about her stealing, lying etc.
The conversation btw Lee and Casey in the bedroom talking on July 15, Casey had to have told Lee quite a bit of info, I just assumed she told Lee where Tony lived and basically what to destroy.

If I weren't so lazy today, I could look this up and not ask, but if a kind monkey will take pity and answer, I'd appreciate it. Following the 911 call, after the police came, was there a gap in time where the Anthony family was left alone? Or did the officers immediately begin driving Casey around town, ending up a Universal after it opened the next day? My point is, was there opportunity for Casey to tell any of her family anything prior to her arrest?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: January 18, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I got very angry when I found this T-shirt for sale.

http://www.zazzle.com/i_went_to_pee_found_cayee_anthony_shirt-235520526408901357

omigosh janetruth, i'm very angry as you are!  this is sick and disgusting!  the freak can't even spell either. 

I think the misspelling is intentional, to avoid copyright violations.  Didn't we hear, at some point, that C & G had copyrighted Caylee's name?
They put a trademark symbol by her name on their website.  However, adding a symbol does not automatically trademark a name.  There is paperwork to be completed and fees to be paid. It is a very complex area of law and an attorney that specializes in trademark law would probably also be needed. The last time I checked Caylee's name was not in Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.  Copyright and Trademark are not the same.  I do not believe you can copyright a name.

Thank you...I misused the word.  As you said, it's a complicated issue, and I really don't understand it.  I meant that, in order to use the name "Caylee" for profit, the designer of the shirt would have to have the permission of whoever owned the rights to the name.  I apologize for using the wrong term.  I had no intention to mislead anyone.
No problem.  Most people don't know that they are not the same.  Since Caylee is not tradmarked, I don't the t-shirt people need permission (this was what I was trying to point out) I think it was just a typo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #883 on: January 18, 2009, 12:31:09 PM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???

How did Lee already know where Tony lived and how to get to his apt. From everything I've read, Lee didn't know Tony prior to the 911 calls.....IIRC Lee even said to Tony (so he says) when he went to retrieve/destroy evidence, had I known about you seeing KC, I would have warned you about her stealing, lying etc.
The conversation btw Lee and Casey in the bedroom talking on July 15, Casey had to have told Lee quite a bit of info, I just assumed she told Lee where Tony lived and basically what to destroy.

If I weren't so lazy today, I could look this up and not ask, but if a kind monkey will take pity and answer, I'd appreciate it. Following the 911 call, after the police came, was there a gap in time where the Anthony family was left alone? Or did the officers immediately begin driving Casey around town, ending up a Universal after it opened the next day? My point is, was there opportunity for Casey to tell any of her family anything prior to her arrest?
Yes I believe there was plenty of time to tell the family many things prior to her arrest, I think she told Lee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: January 18, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #885 on: January 18, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts

It's so sad isn't it, everyone seems to want to profit off the death of this baby.  Makes you wonder who would wear such a thing.  Oh, I know, someone like Richardo. Or is he making his own shirt with his now famous "Win Her Over With Chloroform" graphic?

ok now i will giveyou all the news article where I got the web link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

yeah its pretty sad.

why is caylees names misspelled on every item? it cant be that her name i actually trademarked...that makes no sense

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: January 18, 2009, 12:34:16 PM »

Yes I believe there was plenty of time to tell the family many things prior to her arrest, I think she told Lee.

I would have to agree. That's why this has been impossible for us to put together. We can't just go on what was said in jail visit recordings.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 18, 2009, 12:39:01 PM »

I think that before the last visit, George and Cindy were coached by LE on how to get some info out of her.
At that point, I think they were grasping at straws in their hopes that the baby was alive. When they hadn't seen Caylee for all those days, they thought that Casey was punishing them by keeping Caylee away from them. They knew what her capabilites were long before the kiddo went missing. 
It did appear they were coached by LE, that is why George did most of the talking, Cindy hardly said anything, at least for Cindy. I felt George was trying his darndest to get her to say anything, even with that CEO talk which at the time I thought was crazy. The more I thought about it, it was said to her so she would know she was still in charge, and that backfired. And I agree they knew long before Caylee disappeared what Casey was capable of, but I do wonder if they thought murder, yes she was a liar and a thief and many other things, but I don't know if they thought she would murder Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: January 18, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
I can't remember if Lee told LE he was going to Tonys, I don't think he did, I think he just went over there and did what he did for Casey.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: January 18, 2009, 12:44:11 PM »

I would have to agree. That's why this has been impossible for us to put together. We can't just go on what was said in jail visit recordings.

The A's knew on their first visit, as did Casey, that their Jail conversation would be taped. I do think they were shocked to see it and other taped things placed on the internet or played on NG. After those first tapes appeared in public, they were even less than forthright in their conversations IMO. Besides code-talking there may be acting as well.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: January 18, 2009, 12:46:31 PM »

I can't remember if Lee told LE he was going to Tonys, I don't think he did, I think he just went over there and did what he did for Casey.

Not certain on that either. Would have to go back and try to check to see if they were aware of what he intended to do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: January 18, 2009, 12:50:32 PM »

Not certain on that either. Would have to go back and try to check to see if they were aware of what he intended to do.
All I remember is when Lee got back and set Casey's belongings down, Cindy went through the wallet and took the money, and the female officer didn't do anything, maybe she didn't see it, but that's when the talk of some kind of ID was in Casey's wallet. I remember Lee telling LE he wasn't sure what it was.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 18, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »

I sent a prayer to be placed in the wall in Israel for God to send someone to find Caylee.  He answered that prayer, so now I pray that justice will be brought to the one responsible for her little Caylee's death.

Good Afternoon Monkeys
TX that is odd that you mention that because on December 8th I was in NYC ( for the first time) and lite a candle at St Patricks Cathedral ( the irony of St Patty's Day/KC connection not lost on me)by Mother Theresa praying to find Caylee cheers! If I go back in the Summer as I want to I will pray for justice too.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: January 18, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »

Jody-OThe A's knew on their first visit, as did Casey, that their Jail conversation would be taped. I do think they were shocked to see it and other taped things placed on the internet or played on NG. After those first tapes appeared in public, they were even less than forthright in their conversations IMO. Besides code-talking there may be acting as well.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yes, that fits. In this latest released tape (whch was actually the first visit? I think), Casey says something to the effect that she wasn't supposed to be talking, but she would say anything she could against police to keep them from releasing the recording.

She really did not believe that the recording would be released at that point.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: January 18, 2009, 12:55:59 PM »

All I remember is when Lee got back and set Casey's belongings down, Cindy went through the wallet and took the money, and the female officer didn't do anything, maybe she didn't see it, but that's when the talk of some kind of ID was in Casey's wallet. I remember Lee telling LE he wasn't sure what it was.

I remember that too, so Lee had to have gone WHILE the police were still there since they arrived (answering the earlier call) while Casey was on the phone with 911. I am unable to remember which transcript we should look for to see if Lee told them he was going or not.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #895 on: January 18, 2009, 01:07:07 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:11:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: January 18, 2009, 01:10:26 PM »

I agree. I think George tried to play out his "script" to the letter. Cindy couldn't. She couldn't do what she wanted, and she couldn't do as she'd been coached, so she literally removed herself from the situation (handed the phone to George and put her head down).

Whomever did the coaching gave Cindy and George instructions based on what "typically" works. They missed the fact that Casey is not a "typical" murderer. Arguing about Casey's exact diagnosis will last for years, I'm sure, but Casey is simply DEVOID of sympathy/empathy. She cannot fathom a world view where anything at all is more important than what SHE wants at any given moment.

Brachiate   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #897 on: January 18, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »

Anyone have or know where I can watch the Geraldo from last night,please?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: January 18, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts

It's so sad isn't it, everyone seems to want to profit off the death of this baby.  Makes you wonder who would wear such a thing.  Oh, I know, someone like Richardo. Or is he making his own shirt with his now famous "Win Her Over With Chloroform" graphic?

ok now i will giveyou all the news article where I got the web link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

yeah its pretty sad.

why is caylees names misspelled on every item? it cant be that her name i actually trademarked...that makes no sense
I have seen people on this forum and other forums misspell the name and it wasn't a typo.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: January 18, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »

MORNING MONKEYS.  GETTING READY TO LEAVE, BUT SAW THIS....
COME ON MONKEYS, ENOUGH REPORTING THIS AND IT WILL BE REMOVED!! 

how do u report this? I will if i am told how
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.