April 27, 2024, 12:18:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306114 times)
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: January 18, 2009, 01:17:21 PM »

Anyone have or know where I can watch the Geraldo from last night,please?

Maybe here. Was posted 3 hours ago. Not sure if it is the episode you are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGQ1-otlD0

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #901 on: January 18, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
Thanks Jody
I thought it was posted here quite a while back that LE had went to Tony's that night(7/15)to get Casey's cell phone but they didn't take anything else.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #902 on: January 18, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts

It's so sad isn't it, everyone seems to want to profit off the death of this baby.  Makes you wonder who would wear such a thing.  Oh, I know, someone like Richardo. Or is he making his own shirt with his now famous "Win Her Over With Chloroform" graphic?

ok now i will giveyou all the news article where I got the web link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

yeah its pretty sad.

why is caylees names misspelled on every item? it cant be that her name i actually trademarked...that makes no sense
I have seen people on this forum and other forums misspell the name and it wasn't a typo.

i agree, but why are they selling a number of items with 'cayee' on them. is it as klaas says and theyre too stupid to know the tm on caylees name on the help find caylee site is not real, or is there someone in anthony camp who watches  for these types of things and then goes after them and points them to the tm?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 18, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

Maybe here. Was posted 3 hours ago. Not sure if it is the episode you are looking for.

Hey Treehouse.Thanks for posting that link.I missed it earlier.Gonna watch it now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: January 18, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »

Ooo, that Geraldo. 

He says Casey never mentioned Caylee, then plays a clip of the visit where she does.
He says Casey was given strict instruction by Baez not to accept visits, but she does while Baez is out of town; therefore, somehow, this becomes a set up by the prosecution.

Get real, Rivera! Baez is employed by Casey, remember? She calls the shots, remember? She made the decision to ignore her attorney's advice. Baez can't control her, either.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 18, 2009, 01:29:32 PM »

I think that before the last visit, George and Cindy were coached by LE on how to get some info out of her.
At that point, I think they were grasping at straws in their hopes that the baby was alive. When they hadn't seen Caylee for all those days, they thought that Casey was punishing them by keeping Caylee away from them. They knew what her capabilites were long before the kiddo went missing. 
It did appear they were coached by LE, that is why George did most of the talking, Cindy hardly said anything, at least for Cindy. I felt George was trying his darndest to get her to say anything, even with that CEO talk which at the time I thought was crazy. The more I thought about it, it was said to her so she would know she was still in charge, and that backfired. And I agree they knew long before Caylee disappeared what Casey was capable of, but I do wonder if they thought murder, yes she was a liar and a thief and many other things, but I don't know if they thought she would murder Caylee.

ITA...a friend of mine said a long time ago that LE would try to coach the Ants... Their behavior was so bizarre I did not think it possible, however GA and his analogies are something to behold. I think they KNOW in their heart of hearts who is responsible for killing Caylee but just can't bring themselves to acknowledge it. I feel no symapthy for them because they could/should have curbed her behavior a long time ago, ahh hindsight! Lying is never good but they enabled her to do so. It will be interesting when Caylee is finally buried if the Ants will do an about face on KC then I guess we will know if they really believe in her. I think it is funny that KC said she will do/say anything to put LE in a bad light so they would not release those tapes.... she showed her hand, on tape no less !
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: January 18, 2009, 01:30:47 PM »

Hi everymonkey!

I've been reading in lurker mode for a couple of hours to get caught up.  Don't feel like posting much tonight, because I'm not feeling well and for some reason the whole crazy mess surrounding Caylee's tragic disappearance and death has me feeling overwhelmed and sad.  Sorry so many other monkeys are feeling under the weather too.  Prayers and hugs for all.

I "see" the crime scene pic differently than the way Klaas diagrammed it, so it does look to me like it could be a skull.  Basically I see the nasal cavity where Klaas's diagram is labeled "eye".  The eye that I see is a large dark eye socket cavity, with the other eye obscured by debris.  It looks rather eerie and really does resemble a skull the way I'm viewing it. But I am not convinced that is what it is.  I do wonder why that particular photo was taken by LE at the scene, though.  There certainly does appear to be a wet, black trash bag showing through the foliage. (It was raining that morning, I remember it well.)

Here is another version, just FWIW, to compare to the diagram Klaas provided:

Des, I see it the way you do.  Not sure about the eye area tho, but I do see the nasal cavity and the mouth area with the duct tape over it.  It's soooo sad to see the duct tape.  Sad 

Not sure why this photo was released, my opinion is that LE took pics of the crime scene as they found it, then they went thru tagging and id'ing everything and took pics of those steps as well. 

This pic was in the very first set of photos of the crime scene that LE released, then all the pics were immediately removed from their website, as if they realized ooooooooops we didn't mean to release the pics that showed the evidence.  Cuz when the pics went back up, this pic was not among them.  They either went ahead and released it later, maybe figuring folks wouldn't realize what they were looking at, or it had already been captured by quick folks before they took everything down.  The media got ahold of it quickly by whatever means. 

Hope this makes sense.  Am under the influence of Dayquil and Vicks under my feet.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: January 18, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »

I hope so, and the thought of that pleases me no end!

I hope so too! 

Maybe we could be nice monkeys and (to keep her 'in the loop') send her the pic and info?  hehe   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: January 18, 2009, 01:39:39 PM »

Leslee

I love your crochet monkey. So sweet and hugable.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #909 on: January 18, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »

Leslee

I was thinking that also, very cute.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: January 18, 2009, 01:45:04 PM »

Mmmmmmmm

Defrag-sounds painful!   Cookies-ate em!   Cache-no idea what that is!

if some smart monkey could help out a dumb monkey....maybe in musings as not to be O/T on how to accomplish these chores I would greatly appreciate it because I have a heck of a time freezing and having to reboot!  TIA
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: January 18, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »

good morning

looky here you can by a kc shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/caylee+anthony+gifts

It's so sad isn't it, everyone seems to want to profit off the death of this baby.  Makes you wonder who would wear such a thing.  Oh, I know, someone like Richardo. Or is he making his own shirt with his now famous "Win Her Over With Chloroform" graphic?

ok now i will giveyou all the news article where I got the web link.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d16-Anthonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

yeah its pretty sad.

why is caylees names misspelled on every item? it cant be that her name i actually trademarked...that makes no sense
I have seen people on this forum and other forums misspell the name and it wasn't a typo.

i agree, but why are they selling a number of items with 'cayee' on them. is it as klaas says and theyre too stupid to know the tm on caylees name on the help find caylee site is not real, or is there someone in anthony camp who watches  for these types of things and then goes after them and points them to the tm?

I don't know.  The last time t-shirts were for sale there was a huge campaign to get it stopped.  Lots of people wrote to zazzle and ebay and the items were taken off.  Maybe this is the way to get around that. 
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: January 18, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »

I hope so, and the thought of that pleases me no end!

I hope so too! 

Maybe we could be nice monkeys and (to keep her 'in the loop') send her the pic and info?  hehe   

Good Golly. Trying to be realistic here...yes, I KNOW that most of these people would not consider killing anyone, especially a child...I KNOW that most of these people have never thought about the connection between this lounge and a precious life snuffed out....

forget it, I can't be realistic here; this is pure emotion.....HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE GO HERE? 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 18, 2009, 01:47:49 PM »

Heres the whole article.

Anthony's continue to sell missing child t-shirts
According to Fox News, many people are upset the Anthony's are still selling t-shirts asking for information about Caylee's where- abouts.

On Caylee's MySpace page, George Anthony is taking names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails of those who would like to purchase one of these t-shirts for $10.  The page says, "...we still have some left if you would like to purchase them..."

Michelle Bart, the woman who has been handling the website claims, "Since Dr. G's announcement on December 19th I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

According to Bart, the money will go to nonprofit organizations that helped with the search for Caylee.

I hope they  give some money to TES--they deserve it .

i think the A's or one of their "people" definetly read the different forums. i e-mailed them a week ago about the shirts & they never answered. i was very polite & only asked about the shirts & would the money, maybe go to a memorial or something for Caylle. also, was it tax-deductable. never got any response, so i don't think i am going to.

wendi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: January 18, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »

Hi everymonkey!

I've been reading in lurker mode for a couple of hours to get caught up.  Don't feel like posting much tonight, because I'm not feeling well and for some reason the whole crazy mess surrounding Caylee's tragic disappearance and death has me feeling overwhelmed and sad.  Sorry so many other monkeys are feeling under the weather too.  Prayers and hugs for all.

I "see" the crime scene pic differently than the way Klaas diagrammed it, so it does look to me like it could be a skull.  Basically I see the nasal cavity where Klaas's diagram is labeled "eye".  The eye that I see is a large dark eye socket cavity, with the other eye obscured by debris.  It looks rather eerie and really does resemble a skull the way I'm viewing it. But I am not convinced that is what it is.  I do wonder why that particular photo was taken by LE at the scene, though.  There certainly does appear to be a wet, black trash bag showing through the foliage. (It was raining that morning, I remember it well.)

Des, I see it the way you do.  Not sure about the eye area tho, but I do see the nasal cavity and the mouth area with the duct tape over it.  It's soooo sad to see the duct tape.  Sad 

Not sure why this photo was released, my opinion is that LE took pics of the crime scene as they found it, then they went thru tagging and id'ing everything and took pics of those steps as well. 

This pic was in the very first set of photos of the crime scene that LE released, then all the pics were immediately removed from their website, as if they realized ooooooooops we didn't mean to release the pics that showed the evidence.  Cuz when the pics went back up, this pic was not among them.  They either went ahead and released it later, maybe figuring folks wouldn't realize what they were looking at, or it had already been captured by quick folks before they took everything down.  The media got ahold of it quickly by whatever means. 

Hope this makes sense.  Am under the influence of Dayquil and Vicks under my feet.   

If this is the skull, where is the evidence flag?  A skull would be evidence, wouldn't it?  They mark evidence with a flag so that there is reference when they take a picture, don't they?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: January 18, 2009, 01:52:17 PM »

TRIM, where do you live?

Hey Nikki. I live in Alabama.  Crazy weather state.

Just wondering!! I live in SC and we are expecting the same weather!! LOL..I have family in Bama..Bham...ok..sorry for o/t

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »

Thank you TreeHouse,that's the one.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 18, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

I want to sell rubber bracelets and send my proceeds to TES.

You can choose from the following:

Color
Black bracelet reads DP 4 KC

Just kidding, gotta go get ready for church to pray that Jesus forgives my hatred of KC ANTHONY 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 18, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »

Hi everymonkey!

Hey guys..where is the linky

"God dont like ugly"
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 18, 2009, 02:06:33 PM »

Leslee

I was thinking that also, very cute.

aww thanks...it was compliments of Brandi, she really knows how to make a monkey look cute I saw the notebook under her arm and thought that is me 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.