April 27, 2024, 11:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306107 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 18, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »

For sure the ANTS know what they did was criminal... covering up or providing the wrong
information, else why ask for immunity ? The possibilities of making money turned them from grieving granparents and uncle to a money grasping greedy aiding and abetting
family. Aiding and abetting were words used by Lee's attorney, not me putting something out here I feel.  Odious. I like that word. They could have public sympathy and good wishes from people but instead, they had people outside their house calling them names and making all sorts of accusations. If they had not chosen to lie so much and defend their daughter by aiding and abetting her to cover up the crime and blame other people they would have had my sympathy.
Sure, I felt sympathy when viewing those most recent tapes, but then, I have to remember the blame they tried to lay at Zenaida's , the Grund's, Ricardo, Amy, Tony and anyone else's feet. And now, Mr. Kronk who is next in their campaign of shifting the guilt to someone else.     
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 18, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »

Hi everymonkey!

I've been reading in lurker mode for a couple of hours to get caught up.  Don't feel like posting much tonight, because I'm not feeling well and for some reason the whole crazy mess surrounding Caylee's tragic disappearance and death has me feeling overwhelmed and sad.  Sorry so many other monkeys are feeling under the weather too.  Prayers and hugs for all.

I "see" the crime scene pic differently than the way Klaas diagrammed it, so it does look to me like it could be a skull.  Basically I see the nasal cavity where Klaas's diagram is labeled "eye".  The eye that I see is a large dark eye socket cavity, with the other eye obscured by debris.  It looks rather eerie and really does resemble a skull the way I'm viewing it. But I am not convinced that is what it is.  I do wonder why that particular photo was taken by LE at the scene, though.  There certainly does appear to be a wet, black trash bag showing through the foliage. (It was raining that morning, I remember it well.)

Here is another version, just FWIW, to compare to the diagram Klaas provided:

Des, I see it the way you do.  Not sure about the eye area tho, but I do see the nasal cavity and the mouth area with the duct tape over it.  It's soooo sad to see the duct tape.  Sad 

Not sure why this photo was released, my opinion is that LE took pics of the crime scene as they found it, then they went thru tagging and id'ing everything and took pics of those steps as well. 

This pic was in the very first set of photos of the crime scene that LE released, then all the pics were immediately removed from their website, as if they realized ooooooooops we didn't mean to release the pics that showed the evidence.  Cuz when the pics went back up, this pic was not among them.  They either went ahead and released it later, maybe figuring folks wouldn't realize what they were looking at, or it had already been captured by quick folks before they took everything down.  The media got ahold of it quickly by whatever means. 

Hope this makes sense.  Am under the influence of Dayquil and Vicks under my feet.   

If this is the skull, where is the evidence flag?  A skull would be evidence, wouldn't it?  They mark evidence with a flag so that there is reference when they take a picture, don't they?

I see the image also but I think the skull would be too big for a child, could it have been photoshopped?
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: January 18, 2009, 02:14:15 PM »

Leslee

I love your crochet monkey. So sweet and hugable.
I was thinking that also, very cute.

aww thanks...it was compliments of Brandi, she really knows how to make a monkey look cute I saw the notebook under her arm and thought that is me 

Brandi does great work. So you are a Scholarly Monkey? Nice to have you here. And now, I'll say farewell for awhile. Laundry doesn't jump in the washing machine by itself....

Bye, Monkeys.

Remembering Caylee constantly.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 18, 2009, 02:14:19 PM »

I watched the Geraldo video. He called Casey a B****. 
I think Conway is a doofus.
Baez is a putz.

Casey's going down.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #924 on: January 18, 2009, 02:18:35 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
Thanks Jody
I thought it was posted here quite a while back that LE had went to Tony's that night(7/15)to get Casey's cell phone but they didn't take anything else.

As usual, I'm behind, but I'm wondering: remember when Cindy and Lee went thru Casey's stuff, and LE was there? Wasn't there a credit-card sized something that SinSin took out of Casey's wallet, along with some money?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: January 18, 2009, 02:20:05 PM »

I hope so, and the thought of that pleases me no end!

I hope so too! 

Maybe we could be nice monkeys and (to keep her 'in the loop') send her the pic and info?  hehe   

Good Golly. Trying to be realistic here...yes, I KNOW that most of these people would not consider killing anyone, especially a child...I KNOW that most of these people have never thought about the connection between this lounge and a precious life snuffed out....

forget it, I can't be realistic here; this is pure emotion.....HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE GO HERE? 

Oh, dear. When I looked back at this post, it appeared as if I were shouting at Monkeys...no, no.no.  I just can't get past folks lining up for the same kind of pictures and activities, in the same place no less, that Casey did when she knew Caylee was missing. If the club closed for awhile, and is now grand re-opening, why didn't the owners at least change the name of the place?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 18, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »

Snipped

I think Cindy and George KNEW once they picked up the car and Cindy went to get Casey that someone had died. The ONLY person not accounted for once they had Casey was Caylee. I believe they sent Lee to get her stuff because the cover-up had already begun. Cindy had washed the clothes, cleaned the boots, washed the knife, and someone had cleaned the car trunk by the time the 911 calls were made and Lee went off to pick up her stuff at Tony's. If I'm not mistaken, there was some talk by Cindy that they offered LE stuff that nite of Casey's they had retrieved from Tony's, but LE showed no interest in it at that point. Can't remember where that came from - LE tapes, TV interview, someplace.
[/quote]
JodyO- I totally agree with you 100%.  Having smelled that car, there was no way any of them couldn't know.  They may have each been just to afraid to actually speak it, as it would definitely confirm it.  That's when "Team Caylee" (aka Team Cover Up) went into action.
Good afternoon, Monkeys!  Reading a bit before I catch up on some much needed sleep. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 18, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »

hey yall..where is the link to the pic yall were discussing about the wet garbage bag and the skull?

"God dont like ugly"
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 18, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
Thanks Jody
I thought it was posted here quite a while back that LE had went to Tony's that night(7/15)to get Casey's cell phone but they didn't take anything else.

As usual, I'm behind, but I'm wondering: remember when Cindy and Lee went thru Casey's stuff, and LE was there? Wasn't there a credit-card sized something that SinSin took out of Casey's wallet, along with some money?

IIRC there was another card behind KCs drivers license but I thought the cop lady grabbed that out and Sin took her JCP card out with the money. You really have to wonder about that woman, she knew Amy H got bilked yet she keeps the money for herself. I would be horribly embarrassed and try to make restitution on KCs behalf but I guess it's every man for themself with that family
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 18, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »

Hi everymonkey!

I've been reading in lurker mode for a couple of hours to get caught up.  Don't feel like posting much tonight, because I'm not feeling well and for some reason the whole crazy mess surrounding Caylee's tragic disappearance and death has me feeling overwhelmed and sad.  Sorry so many other monkeys are feeling under the weather too.  Prayers and hugs for all.

I "see" the crime scene pic differently than the way Klaas diagrammed it, so it does look to me like it could be a skull.  Basically I see the nasal cavity where Klaas's diagram is labeled "eye".  The eye that I see is a large dark eye socket cavity, with the other eye obscured by debris.  It looks rather eerie and really does resemble a skull the way I'm viewing it. But I am not convinced that is what it is.  I do wonder why that particular photo was taken by LE at the scene, though.  There certainly does appear to be a wet, black trash bag showing through the foliage. (It was raining that morning, I remember it well.)

Here is another version, just FWIW, to compare to the diagram Klaas provided:

Des, I see it the way you do.  Not sure about the eye area tho, but I do see the nasal cavity and the mouth area with the duct tape over it.  It's soooo sad to see the duct tape.  Sad 

Not sure why this photo was released, my opinion is that LE took pics of the crime scene as they found it, then they went thru tagging and id'ing everything and took pics of those steps as well. 

This pic was in the very first set of photos of the crime scene that LE released, then all the pics were immediately removed from their website, as if they realized ooooooooops we didn't mean to release the pics that showed the evidence.  Cuz when the pics went back up, this pic was not among them.  They either went ahead and released it later, maybe figuring folks wouldn't realize what they were looking at, or it had already been captured by quick folks before they took everything down.  The media got ahold of it quickly by whatever means. 

Hope this makes sense.  Am under the influence of Dayquil and Vicks under my feet.   

If this is the skull, where is the evidence flag?  A skull would be evidence, wouldn't it?  They mark evidence with a flag so that there is reference when they take a picture, don't they?

Not at first...........they take a full set of pictures first with nothing disturbed and no one having walked in the area. (which I assume these were)  Then they may or may not go back and mark with evidence flags. Usually the flags are CSI markers for the photographers, botanists, etc. Some departments use them and some don't. When hey remove a body or evidence sometimes they mark the perimeter of where is laid. There are different procedures with each CSI unit.  Some use no flags.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: January 18, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

hey yall..where is the link to the pic yall were discussing about the wet garbage bag and the skull?

It is back on this discussion further ....maybe around page 25, hth!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: January 18, 2009, 02:27:28 PM »

I know when my computer hangs up while I am on SM, I give it a good kick and that seems to work. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 18, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

For sure the ANTS know what they did was criminal... covering up or providing the wrong
information, else why ask for immunity ? The possibilities of making money turned them from grieving granparents and uncle to a money grasping greedy aiding and abetting
family. Aiding and abetting were words used by Lee's attorney, not me putting something out here I feel.  Odious. I like that word. They could have public sympathy and good wishes from people but instead, they had people outside their house calling them names and making all sorts of accusations. If they had not chosen to lie so much and defend their daughter by aiding and abetting her to cover up the crime and blame other people they would have had my sympathy.
Sure, I felt sympathy when viewing those most recent tapes, but then, I have to remember the blame they tried to lay at Zenaida's , the Grund's, Ricardo, Amy, Tony and anyone else's feet. And now, Mr. Kronk who is next in their campaign of shifting the guilt to someone else.     

I agree with you completely. All the A's are appalling and disgust me more than words can say. And that goes for their evil attorneys as well. Since when is it accepted practice to implicate innocent people in order to make your client look better. Amoral, the whole lot of them!!!!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 18, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »

Thanks Jody

IIRC there was another card behind KCs drivers license but I thought the cop lady grabbed that out and Sin took her JCP card out with the money. You really have to wonder about that woman, she knew Amy H got bilked yet she keeps the money for herself. I would be horribly embarrassed and try to make restitution on KCs behalf but I guess it's every man for themself with that family

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 18, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

I raised the lighting on this to get a better view.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 18, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »

Thanks Jody

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?

I thought at first it might be Amy's ID, but now this has all come out about KC and ZG name, I am not so sure.  If it was the ZG name, then KC is up the creek without a paddle for sure.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 18, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »

Thanks Jody

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 18, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »

Thank you TURBOL...but i am not seeing what yall were talking about..I CLEARLY see the book.... , But I odnt see a skull..where is it?

"God dont like ugly"
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 18, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »

Thanks Jody

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?

I thought at first it might be Amy's ID, but now this has all come out about KC and ZG name, I am not so sure.  If it was the ZG name, then KC is up the creek without a paddle for sure.

I had heard ( speculation) that it must have been something familiar to LE as the cop wasted no time grabbing it... possibly a key card or JG or Tony Ruscianos pic or ID?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 18, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »

I hope so, and the thought of that pleases me no end!

I hope so too! 

Maybe we could be nice monkeys and (to keep her 'in the loop') send her the pic and info?  hehe   

Good Golly. Trying to be realistic here...yes, I KNOW that most of these people would not consider killing anyone, especially a child...I KNOW that most of these people have never thought about the connection between this lounge and a precious life snuffed out....

forget it, I can't be realistic here; this is pure emotion.....HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE GO HERE? 

Oh, dear. When I looked back at this post, it appeared as if I were shouting at Monkeys...no, no.no.  I just can't get past folks lining up for the same kind of pictures and activities, in the same place no less, that Casey did when she knew Caylee was missing. If the club closed for awhile, and is now grand re-opening, why didn't the owners at least change the name of the place?

Contrary to what the defense puts out MOST people only vaguely know anything about Caylee. They know she is dead and her mother is arrested for murder, but most would not have the first CLUE about Fusion or anything else connected to this case.

We do because we follow the case, but it is amazing how few people pay any attention. I have a friend in Orlando I called when I was there in November and she saw the news on KC being arrested but knew nothing about the case details.

People have lives in Orlando too, and there are a lot of criminal things which go on there, so they really do not pay much attention.

When I moved to B'ham for college, I was so shocked at the radio each morning talking about murders, and shoot outs, and robberies.  I came from a town where there might be one murder every couple of years, but NOTHING like B'ham at the time. I remember I became pretty disinterested in any of it on the morning news unless it was in my area.  Just took it with a grain of salt and went on. I could have been called to jury duty on ANY of those cases, because I never paid any attention.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.