April 28, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306230 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: January 18, 2009, 02:41:21 PM »

Mmmmmmmm

Defrag-sounds painful!   Cookies-ate em!   Cache-no idea what that is!

if some smart monkey could help out a dumb monkey....maybe in musings as not to be O/T on how to accomplish these chores I would greatly appreciate it because I have a heck of a time freezing and having to reboot!  TIA

You are not alone Dottie.  I am clueless when it comes to this stuff!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: January 18, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »

I do not know which one mentioned about Cindy grabbing the money that may have belonged to AMY. I just want to point out that Cindy as well as Amy did not know that Casey had emptied Amy's account at that time.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: January 18, 2009, 02:47:16 PM »

Mmmmmmmm

if some smart monkey could help out a dumb monkey....maybe in musings as not to be O/T on how to accomplish these chores I would greatly appreciate it because I have a heck of a time freezing and having to reboot!  TIA

You are not alone Dottie.  I am clueless when it comes to this stuff!

Going to musing now to try to help.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 18, 2009, 02:47:26 PM »

IIRC there was another card behind KCs drivers license but I thought the cop lady grabbed that out and Sin took her JCP card out with the money. You really have to wonder about that woman, she knew Amy H got bilked yet she keeps the money for herself. I would be horribly embarrassed and try to make restitution on KCs behalf but I guess it's every man for themself with that family

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?

I thought at first it might be Amy's ID, but now this has all come out about KC and ZG name, I am not so sure.  If it was the ZG name, then KC is up the creek without a paddle for sure.

I had heard ( speculation) that it must have been something familiar to LE as the cop wasted no time grabbing it... possibly a key card or JG or Tony Ruscianos pic or ID?

I orginally thought what they grabbed was a keycard to a hotel room (if she was hooking), or maybe a keycard to the Sawgrass Apartment complex.   Now, I'm starting to think it was an ID with ZG's name on it.   That would sink her ship !!
Got a feeling it was a fake ID of some sort.    Didn't someone say here on SM that Timer 55 had something to do with identity theft?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 18, 2009, 02:48:45 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
Thanks Jody
I thought it was posted here quite a while back that LE had went to Tony's that night(7/15)to get Casey's cell phone but they didn't take anything else.

KarmaRoundUp - I remember that as you do.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 18, 2009, 02:52:21 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
Thanks Jody
I thought it was posted here quite a while back that LE had went to Tony's that night(7/15)to get Casey's cell phone but they didn't take anything else.

As usual, I'm behind, but I'm wondering: remember when Cindy and Lee went thru Casey's stuff, and LE was there? Wasn't there a credit-card sized something that SinSin took out of Casey's wallet, along with some money?

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Thanks for the info, Sam.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 18, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »

For sure the ANTS know what they did was criminal... covering up or providing the wrong
information, else why ask for immunity ? The possibilities of making money turned them from grieving granparents and uncle to a money grasping greedy aiding and abetting
family. Aiding and abetting were words used by Lee's attorney, not me putting something out here I feel.  Odious. I like that word. They could have public sympathy and good wishes from people but instead, they had people outside their house calling them names and making all sorts of accusations. If they had not chosen to lie so much and defend their daughter by aiding and abetting her to cover up the crime and blame other people they would have had my sympathy.
Sure, I felt sympathy when viewing those most recent tapes, but then, I have to remember the blame they tried to lay at Zenaida's , the Grund's, Ricardo, Amy, Tony and anyone else's feet. And now, Mr. Kronk who is next in their campaign of shifting the guilt to someone else.     
KatGram.  I enjoy your posts. 
I agree with you, and the A's will try to place blame on anyone but Casey.
It seems they lack a moral compass. 
Justice for Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: January 18, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »

What 20-something girl leaves anywhere without her cell phone?  All the ones I know carry them from room to room ... seat to seat with them!  I found that odd ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: January 18, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

I noticed that, too. I'd be willing to guess that they wrote Casey off years ago, and that the pregnancy was a way of hooking them back into her life so they'd still have to pay for everything.  By getting rid of Caylee Casey gives them another chance to just love her, but they still care more about finding Caylee.

Poor, poor, Casey. Definitely the victim in this whole thing. /s
JodyO- I think you misunderstood me.  I am, in no way, excusing Casey.  There is never any reason to kill your child, unless your child has attacked you and is trying to kill you.  Since Caylee was 2, that's obviously not the case here.  What I am trying to do is highlight the family dysfunction that preempted and fueled some of Casey's jealousy and IMO hatred and rage, directed both at Cindy and Caylee.  I am unwilling to view Cindy & George as poor hapless victims of their daughter, when in fact, the tapes show they've enabled her behavior for years.  IMO, they've been absentee parenting for a loooong time: failing to hold Casey accountable; failing to teach and expect responsible behavior; failing to follow-up and discreetly confirm Casey's employment/babysitter (it's not as if Casey hadn't lied to them and jerked them around for years); failing to meaningfully confront her with definite consequences; failing to protect Caylee from an unstable person (Cindy had warned Ryan well before this Casey was a sociopath and liar); and I could go on.  It's not 100% the A's fault and I do feel sorry for them to a degree, but the fact is, they contributed to the situation.  They made very little attempt to hide their preference for Caylee, fueling the bonfire.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: January 18, 2009, 02:55:25 PM »

I hope so, and the thought of that pleases me no end!

I hope so too! 

Maybe we could be nice monkeys and (to keep her 'in the loop') send her the pic and info?  hehe   

Good Golly. Trying to be realistic here...yes, I KNOW that most of these people would not consider killing anyone, especially a child...I KNOW that most of these people have never thought about the connection between this lounge and a precious life snuffed out....

forget it, I can't be realistic here; this is pure emotion.....HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE GO HERE? 

Not sure where you're coming from with this, Treehouse. 

What I was speaking to is the fact that Casey is missing her party lifestyle, and folks at Fusian are having a great time without her.  Sending Casey that info would be rubbing it in her face.  IMO, even joking about doing this has nothing to do with anyone at Fusian. 

Perhaps I've misunderstood what you are trying to say?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: January 18, 2009, 02:59:02 PM »

Des, I see it the way you do.  Not sure about the eye area tho, but I do see the nasal cavity and the mouth area with the duct tape over it.  It's soooo sad to see the duct tape.  Sad 

Not sure why this photo was released, my opinion is that LE took pics of the crime scene as they found it, then they went thru tagging and id'ing everything and took pics of those steps as well. 

This pic was in the very first set of photos of the crime scene that LE released, then all the pics were immediately removed from their website, as if they realized ooooooooops we didn't mean to release the pics that showed the evidence.  Cuz when the pics went back up, this pic was not among them.  They either went ahead and released it later, maybe figuring folks wouldn't realize what they were looking at, or it had already been captured by quick folks before they took everything down.  The media got ahold of it quickly by whatever means. 

Hope this makes sense.  Am under the influence of Dayquil and Vicks under my feet.   

If this is the skull, where is the evidence flag?  A skull would be evidence, wouldn't it?  They mark evidence with a flag so that there is reference when they take a picture, don't they?

As I was trying to say above, I think this was one of the very first pics taken of the crime scene *before* they even put down the evidence flags.  And I don't think this pic in particular was meant to be released by LE.  Just my opinion tho.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 18, 2009, 03:01:53 PM »

Mmmmmmmm

If you go to the HELP IN YOUR COMPUTER.

1. Type in Disc Defrag - (it will tell you exactly what to do) When finished proceed to:

2. Type in Scan Disc - (it will also give you directions) When finished proceed to:

3. Type in Maintenance - (it will tell you exactly what to do)

4. Sometimes when you start Disc Defrag - it may come on the screen that it is unable to proceed....that you should run Scan Disc first. This is that there maybe errors on the disc, and it will fix them for you. 

Note:  If you have a Virus program on your computer, right click it on the bottom of your screen, and DISABLE IT, BEFORE STARTING THESE PROGRAMS.  When you are finished doing the defrag, scan disc, etc...then you can right click again and click ENABLE.

You do not want any programs running when you do the scans.

All of the other programs should NOT BE IN USE OR RUNNING WHEN YOU DO THESE.  All it does is slows down the scanning of your computer.

Remember, when finished to ENABLE YOUR VIRUS PROGRAM AGAIN.

Hope that this helps some Monkeys...

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: January 18, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

I noticed that, too. I'd be willing to guess that they wrote Casey off years ago, and that the pregnancy was a way of hooking them back into her life so they'd still have to pay for everything.  By getting rid of Caylee Casey gives them another chance to just love her, but they still care more about finding Caylee.

Poor, poor, Casey. Definitely the victim in this whole thing. /s
JodyO- I think you misunderstood me.  I am, in no way, excusing Casey.  There is never any reason to kill your child, unless your child has attacked you and is trying to kill you.  Since Caylee was 2, that's obviously not the case here.  What I am trying to do is highlight the family dysfunction that preempted and fueled some of Casey's jealousy and IMO hatred and rage, directed both at Cindy and Caylee.  I am unwilling to view Cindy & George as poor hapless victims of their daughter, when in fact, the tapes show they've enabled her behavior for years.  IMO, they've been absentee parenting for a loooong time: failing to hold Casey accountable; failing to teach and expect responsible behavior; failing to follow-up and discreetly confirm Casey's employment/babysitter (it's not as if Casey hadn't lied to them and jerked them around for years); failing to meaningfully confront her with definite consequences; failing to protect Caylee from an unstable person (Cindy had warned Ryan well before this Casey was a sociopath and liar); and I could go on.  It's not 100% the A's fault and I do feel sorry for them to a degree, but the fact is, they contributed to the situation.  They made very little attempt to hide their preference for Caylee, fueling the bonfire.

It is so obvious to me that none of the appalling Ant's wanted Caylee or really loved her. TOYS AND HOME VIDEOS OF CAYLEE DO NOT EQUATE WITH REAL LOVE. If the GP's had wanted custody for Caylee's very safety, they would have turned their slutty daughter in for her multiple thefts and whatever other illegal actions she was involved in. They would have really looked for her decaying body and they would have honored her with a timely and proper memorial!! They would not have gone on talk shows and received license fees and perks and quit working and continued to live off her blood money!!! Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: January 18, 2009, 03:03:41 PM »

I hope so, and the thought of that pleases me no end!

I hope so too! 

Maybe we could be nice monkeys and (to keep her 'in the loop') send her the pic and info?  hehe   

Good Golly. Trying to be realistic here...yes, I KNOW that most of these people would not consider killing anyone, especially a child...I KNOW that most of these people have never thought about the connection between this lounge and a precious life snuffed out....

forget it, I can't be realistic here; this is pure emotion.....HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE GO HERE? 

Oh, dear. When I looked back at this post, it appeared as if I were shouting at Monkeys...no, no.no.  I just can't get past folks lining up for the same kind of pictures and activities, in the same place no less, that Casey did when she knew Caylee was missing. If the club closed for awhile, and is now grand re-opening, why didn't the owners at least change the name of the place?

Am glad you explained this Treehouse, cuz I was thinking... huh?  Looking at what you said in this way, oh yeah, I totally agree!  Doesn't seem like anything has been changed, and that is very curious...

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: January 18, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »

Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

Amen N2WISHN!  I think you've said it all!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 18, 2009, 03:05:43 PM »

Thank you TURBOL...but i am not seeing what yall were talking about..I CLEARLY see the book.... , But I odnt see a skull..where is it?

Don't look for a white object but an almost black one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: January 18, 2009, 03:14:41 PM »

I think once the skull is spotted, with the duct tape around the jaw area, it can be easily seen after that.  Keep focusing your eyes and you might see it. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 18, 2009, 03:18:09 PM »

Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

Amen N2WISHN!  I think you've said it all!

The contempt I have for this evil family forces me to back away from this case quite often. They present themselves as caring people and have managed to con many into feeling sorry for them. It's difficult to watch........
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 18, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »

I am still in Austin -trying to keep up.  Left post in musings.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 18, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

Here are some later pictures with evidence flags.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.