April 28, 2024, 11:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306250 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #960 on: January 18, 2009, 03:20:14 PM »

Mmmmmmmm

Defrag-sounds painful!   Cookies-ate em!   Cache-no idea what that is!

if some smart monkey could help out a dumb monkey....maybe in musings as not to be O/T on how to accomplish these chores I would greatly appreciate it because I have a heck of a time freezing and having to reboot!  TIA

You are not alone Dottie.  I am clueless when it comes to this stuff!

Hi Leroy, glad you came back!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 18, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Brandi does great work. So you are a Scholarly Monkey? Nice to have you here. And now, I'll say farewell for awhile. Laundry doesn't jump in the washing machine by itself....

Bye, Monkeys.

Remembering Caylee constantly.
[/quote]

I hope I didn't mess with the qoute box too much. Treehouse I am only scholarly in the sense taht I go to college online. My notebook is actually fuller from the Caylee case than any amount of schooling . I know what you mean about laundry too bad it doesn't fold itself either ! sorry for OT mods.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 18, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »

Isn't this almost spooky how the second picture here is one on KC's my space and then the other one where they found Caylee?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 18, 2009, 03:27:48 PM »

I am still in Austin -trying to keep up.  Left post in musings.

Hello A1. I left a post there too!

Hello all monkeys!!!

I finally got caught up!

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: January 18, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

Listening to any of the taped jail visits, as well as Casey’s initial phone call home from jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Listening jail, does anyone else find it glaringly obvious that Cindy and George desperately ask about Caylee, but never really ask how Casey is?  Any time George asks how Casey is doing or shows her sympathy, he ties that into her & Caylee.  It’s almost as if to George, Casey & Caylee are one.  He seems unable to distinguish where Casey begins and ends, unable to separate them in his mind, as if Casey doesn’t exist without Caylee.  I find this extremely abnormal and even scary.
Cindy seems to be solely focused on Caylee, almost maniacally so.  If your daughter was in jail and she was innocent (as Cindy claims), you’d be asking questions to help find the grandchild, but you’d also be expressing concern, support, and encouragement to your wrongly imprisoned daughter.  You’d be commiserating with her on her plight and be rightfully sharing her outrage.  I see none of this in any of the tapes (although I hear it rhetorically in Cindy’s media attacks).  Cindy doesn’t waste her jail visits on how Casey is, her sole focus and mission is pumping Casey for information.  Casey has long known, they’re all about Caylee.
I can easily see how Caylee became the competition.  At what point, did Cindy & George just write Casey, the person, off?  Not that Casey is totally innocent either (lying to the parents/stealing from everyone, racking up Cindy’s credit cards, etc), but some serious psychological damage happens to a person when they’re so devalued by anyone, much less their parents.  There has been years of vicious downward spiraling happening in their family relationships.  What a shame they were too busy keeping up appearances to get help…everyone loses.     

I noticed that, too. I'd be willing to guess that they wrote Casey off years ago, and that the pregnancy was a way of hooking them back into her life so they'd still have to pay for everything.  By getting rid of Caylee Casey gives them another chance to just love her, but they still care more about finding Caylee.

Poor, poor, Casey. Definitely the victim in this whole thing. /s
JodyO- I think you misunderstood me.  I am, in no way, excusing Casey.  There is never any reason to kill your child, unless your child has attacked you and is trying to kill you.  Since Caylee was 2, that's obviously not the case here.  What I am trying to do is highlight the family dysfunction that preempted and fueled some of Casey's jealousy and IMO hatred and rage, directed both at Cindy and Caylee.  I am unwilling to view Cindy & George as poor hapless victims of their daughter, when in fact, the tapes show they've enabled her behavior for years.  IMO, they've been absentee parenting for a loooong time: failing to hold Casey accountable; failing to teach and expect responsible behavior; failing to follow-up and discreetly confirm Casey's employment/babysitter (it's not as if Casey hadn't lied to them and jerked them around for years); failing to meaningfully confront her with definite consequences; failing to protect Caylee from an unstable person (Cindy had warned Ryan well before this Casey was a sociopath and liar); and I could go on.  It's not 100% the A's fault and I do feel sorry for them to a degree, but the fact is, they contributed to the situation.  They made very little attempt to hide their preference for Caylee, fueling the bonfire.

I think ALL the A's are dysfunctional, but the ONLY one who killed anyone is Casey. I have at times been able to work up some sympathy for George and Cindy, but it's usually momentary since they manage to show themselves as exceedingly unsympathetic, often very nasty human beings and erase any empathy or sympathy I might have. From the very beginning, I have thought that Casey killed Caylee, and have never believed it was an accident, so I have never felt one moment's sympathy for her. Yes, the A's might be rotten parents, but the world is filled with crappy parents and very few of them rear children who are murderers. VERY FEW as a %age of all the less than adequate parents spawn killers, so I am unconvinced that had Casey been born into an entirely different family she would have become a better human being. JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #965 on: January 18, 2009, 03:29:24 PM »

Isn't this almost spooky how the second picture here is one on KC's my space and then the other one where they found Caylee?

Yes it is, do you know when Casey put that picture on my space?
Cocoamom
Scared Monkey

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #966 on: January 18, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

Hi Turbo!  You're bad, phooey! Time out!  I guess it took me long enough to get here huh?  Hi everyone...I was looking for the PM tool for a couple of days too - glad I'm not "bananas" either!  Hi FLKatz!

I'm here! - 'bout time...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 18, 2009, 03:33:01 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

Hi Turbo!  You're bad, phooey! Time out!  I guess it took me long enough to get here huh?  Hi everyone...I was looking for the PM tool for a couple of days too - glad I'm not "bananas" either!  Hi FLKatz!

Cocoamom:

Welcome to the cage!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 18, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »

Wow.  That's weird.   Who is that supposed to be?   KC?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: January 18, 2009, 03:34:31 PM »

is KC's myspace page still there?

Regrets, I've had a few......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 18, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »

These are maybe a better comparison.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 18, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »

is KC's myspace page still there?

No but some have the copies of it. I don't have all of them, but I do have some which seemed to jump out at me.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 18, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

Welcome Cocoamom.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 18, 2009, 03:39:56 PM »

Welcome Cocoamom and all the New Monkeys!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #974 on: January 18, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »

WELCOME COCOAMOM...Have enjoyed your posts and some other new members posts from another forum, glad you are here.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 18, 2009, 03:42:20 PM »

I am still in Austin -trying to keep up.  Left post in musings.

Hello A1. I left a post there too!

Hello all monkeys!!!

I finally got caught up!

Hey Brandi. You're a good monkey.
I sure hope we get a doc dump soon.
Back to lurking and reading now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: January 18, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »

Welcome CocoaMom
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 18, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

HI MOM !!!!...........'bout time you got here.............LOL -

I stay in Time Out at WS. They just don't like me talking about incest. LOL

I am going to really enjoy it when it all comes out ..............IN YOUR FACE !!! LOL

I like it here, always have, but had trouble getting kicked off all the time for a while, but that hasn't happened recently.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #978 on: January 18, 2009, 03:47:17 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

HI MOM !!!!...........'bout time you got here.............LOL -

I stay in Time Out at WS. They just don't like me talking about incest. LOL

I am going to really enjoy it when it all comes out ..............IN YOUR FACE !!! LOL

I like it here, always have, but had trouble getting kicked off all the time for a while, but that hasn't happened recently.

Turbo, does my avi ring any bells with ya?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 18, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

Welcome Cocoamom. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.