April 27, 2024, 09:10:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306094 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #980 on: January 18, 2009, 03:56:07 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

I have finally caught up and read thru the new cage. I went and looked at some of the vids posted on youtube ..and for what ever reason I went back to one of Casey and Lee talking on the phone within jail.
this is part two of Lee and Casey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2BxypXC2A part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y part 1
I started to think about what has been said that possibly Lee and Casey are talking in code.

Which the majority of this conversation is about the lost " Blackjack" phone. I omitted the Blackjack phone and replaced Caylee in my thoughts within this discussion they are having.

If you close your eyes and listen to them talk and replace the Phone with Caylee it is perplexing to say the least.
One Smart Monkey brought up the "Blackjack" in the last cage and found on the site Urbandictionary.com that Blackjack has many slang definitions. I read on the Urban Dictionary site that " Blackjack" is also a term used in replace of Police Officer and Or Police.

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/1049509-1.html
Now on her stating she lost the phone and such, and she talks about the SIM card..well I found a forum of Blackjack users discussing SIM cards and transferring data between a Blackjack and another phone. That do to the new technology within a Blackjack its virtually impossible to just take in and put out a SIM * to go between phones. This forum says is strictly about people and their efforts of trying to save contact info. Seems it can be done but is quite techy and you need access to the internet as well ...in order to gain all old info for a new Blackjack phone. And or you just do it the manual way and go back and add one by one each contact .....

Knowing that Lee is the Tech boy of the Family and he and Casey were so close - wouldn't it make sense that Lee would have helped Casey with this Blackjack phone when she first obtained it ...because WE know she lives for texting and talking on a Cell.
When the Blackjack came out it was a new breed of Cell phone and not user friendly unless you really had some knowledge on this type of phone.

My thoughts - Lee and Casey Both know that Casey never had a Blackjack phone
The phone doesn't exist and never has

If you listen to them and how they talk to each other about this Phone and IN MONKEY  Brain replace the word Blackjack for Police and realize they are talking about Caylee in sequence within this conversation ...not actually a phone.

Words in Code

Blackjack = Police
Phone = Caylee
Private: private property ** she is telling Lee where Caylee is
Park: is where Casey used to Hang out in the Woods
Universal: * not sure on it other than a Meeting place between 2 areas

In first video
5:22 I believe that their Code talk begins - between Lee and Casey
6:18 on video
Casey says in my Gut she is close to Hope
She then says in next sentence " Reach Out"
goes on to say Its a Bond you have with Kids and Moms can understand
** I think she is naming where Lee and Casey you to Hang out as Kids "its open to put out" Casey says within the same sentence.

They are talking back and forth about the " phone/Caylee"

Them discussing area codes
Lee: asks what was the area code and last time she spoke to Babysitter
Lee: says When did you last see her I mean the phone
Or the last time you used the phone
Casey : it had to have been in between the 15th and 16th when Mom made the Call
Most recent was a PRIVATE call and was on the 15th and 16th
 My translation: Casey is saying last time she had Caylee was between 15 & 16 th
Private: private property

2:50 in video
She/Casey goes on to say the last area code known for Babysitters phone was 954 pause 407321 I don't know because I may be giving you someone else's number by Accident.
Lee repeats 407321
Casey: Yes
Casey:I swapped the info back and forth on the SIM - I thought about that
current phone I am using " Set it Up"
Lee: where did you report blackjack missing -
Casey: I have it - * Interruption by LE

Casey: last time i had it was at universal I was at the park meeting friends yes through work at that moment I had it JBP -
Lee: where did you get the phone
Casey: At the ATT store ( something about the store address Inaudible)
Lee: Was this a personal cell
Casey: Yes
Lee: tell me so if lost the phone how would find the phone? 
Casey I do not - my last recall was I had it at universal but was at park too - check thru the bags in the house - centralized
Lee: The Blackjack  would you still have sim card in your phone
Casey: it could have fell out of the bag

Lee: outside of zanni, jeff, juliet had you told anyone else that Caylee was Missing
Casey: No
Casey: Jeff I met at Universal, possibly Kodak
Casey: Juliet, I met her and have known her for 2 1/2 years, she Moved within months ago - I know I have her information " at the House" not sure

Lee: you met Juliette at Universal at Kodak or the Park
Casey: Universal Yes At the Park

Lee: You spell Juliet, J U L I E T T E?
Casey: J U L pause I E T  L E W I S
My Monkey Brain for Casey/Lee Code

Just You Lee * IE ( understand) T
and the T is the coordinates of 470321
If you look on the Map that Monkeys already place together - the T

Hopespring Drive
Left side of street is House Number: 4702
Right Side of street is House Number: 4701
And the Property behind House Number 4701 is marked on the Orange County Property Appraiser site - with the Number: 0021

Which the plot of land marked 0021 is directly across the street from where Caylee's remains were found.
http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap2/default.aspx

Lee: If there is anything else, call me at the House
Casey: yes
Lee: we love you .... and Once we find Caylee it is going to be Open and Shut
and we will get you out of there.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: January 18, 2009, 03:56:28 PM »

I am still in Austin -trying to keep up.  Left post in musings.

Hello A1. I left a post there too!

Hello all monkeys!!!

I finally got caught up!

Hey Brandi. You're a good monkey.
I sure hope we get a doc dump soon.
Back to lurking and reading now.

You're a good monkey too, Trimm!

It's so nice to be acknowledged, and I can always count on you to do that!

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: January 18, 2009, 03:56:38 PM »

I'm almost afraid to post to welcome you Cocoamom. Almost every time I post anything, my computer is freezing up. Can't post, turn page, etc. and sometimes I can't get back on. Boo says you guys are locking me out of the cage so you can talk about me, and I'm beginning to believe her!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: January 18, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »

I'm almost afraid to post to welcome you Cocoamom. Almost every time I post anything, my computer is freezing up. Can't post, turn page, etc. and sometimes I can't get back on. Boo says you guys are locking me out of the cage so you can talk about me, and I'm beginning to believe her!

LOL (about the talking about you.)

You know we monkeys love each other and would never do that!

If you are having ad problems from the site, I posted a little help in musings, JodyO. Hope that hleps you.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: January 18, 2009, 04:00:29 PM »

Cocoamom

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: January 18, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »

Boo has a tea addiction - probably causing paranoia and conspiracy theories.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: January 18, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »

i am going back and looking at some of the videos.  there is one with CA and the police and she keeps talking about being a grieving grandmother....i think this was early on before they even found the body

Regrets, I've had a few......
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #987 on: January 18, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »

Welcome CocoaMom

After playing these Jail tapes over and over and over

And Casey defiantly saying she does not know where Caylee is ...........

Do you think she Originally Dumped Caylee at the abandant Gonzalez House and then Lee moved Caylee to the woods ...
Thats why Dom Casey was at that House ripping up Bags ...
Something is all connected between that House and where Caylee was found

Lee is involved somehow

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #988 on: January 18, 2009, 04:07:47 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #989 on: January 18, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
No Rose that video is Gone - Poof .... cant find it anywhere

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #990 on: January 18, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

KLAAS IF YOU PLEASE A NANNER FOR YOU.  TIA

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: January 18, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »

I think Lee is involved somehow as well. I also just find it strange that Caylee was found so close to the road. Maybe it just looked closer than it really was in the pictures.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: January 18, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »

Welcome CocoaMom

Do you think she Originally Dumped Caylee at the abandant Gonzalez House and then Lee moved Caylee to the woods ...

Lee is involved somehow
I believe Lee is involved, and that house I sure would like to know more about that, when Dom Casey was digging around that small area next to the house, there was a concrete block that had a red mark on it, it could have been just paint, but it really jumped out at me. Does anyone know if that house has been looked at by LE, I haven't seen any mention of it, and I figured the media would have been all over that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: January 18, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »

Well that is strange, I remember when I saw it I thought the boy was very credible, how interesting the video went poof.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: January 18, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

I think Lee is involved somehow as well. I also just find it strange that Caylee was found so close to the road. Maybe it just looked closer than it really was in the pictures.
That just shocks me how close to the road Caylee was, I am thinking also that the pictures made it appear closer.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: January 18, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

I remember that video too ... the young boy (early teens) whose back yard backed up to the area where the remains were found?  I remember the reporter saying it was the closest/best area to shoot from while everything was taped off by LE and they had the "exclusive" shot as they were the only reporters in that yard.  The only two stations I ever reference in Orlando are the FOX station and WFTV.  Must have been one of them.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: January 18, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »

LOL (about the talking about you.)

You know we monkeys love each other and would never do that!

If you are having ad problems from the site, I posted a little help in musings, JodyO. Hope that hleps you.

T/Y. I already do most of the stuff that you've suggested plus about once/mo. I run the Windows Safety Center stuff - the only time I use IE anymore. I downloaded the AdBlock stuff for Firefox. Will see if that helps. T/Y again.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #997 on: January 18, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »

Welcome CocoaMom

Lee is involved somehow
I believe Lee is involved, and that house I sure would like to know more about that, when Dom Casey was digging around that small area next to the house, there was a concrete block that had a red mark on it, it could have been just paint, but it really jumped out at me. Does anyone know if that house has been looked at by LE, I haven't seen any mention of it, and I figured the media would have been all over that.

If you listen to Part 2
Casey says " Check the Bags at the House" when she is talking about the lost phone
then says within the same time ... May have fallen out of the Bag.

When they are talking about area codes - they lump the two together each time they say it. Lee does not say 470 and 321 ..he says 470321 and Casey says it exactly the same way ... 470321 ...

And Juliet Lewis does not exist and never has worked at Universal - she is another made up being ..by Casey

I really believe that Casey and Lee have their own language and that they have for some time. Before all of this.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: January 18, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »

KLAAS IF YOU PLEASE A NANNER FOR YOU.  TIA

what are these all about?

Regrets, I've had a few......
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: January 18, 2009, 04:20:39 PM »

JodyO- I totally agree with you that Casey is the one who killed Caylee.  I know quite a number of people who've had far worse parents and those young adults haven't killed anyone.  However, here's an analogy if you will... I am crossing the street with my young niece (or my best friend's children) and I see a speeding, careening wildly out-of-control car coming.  Do I stand in the street or do I grab them and run to safety?  Casey was the careening wildly out-of-control car in Caylee's life.  Yes, I'm angry Cindy or George didn't instinctively protect her.  Instead, they figuratively stood in the middle of the street and discussed how fast the car was going and "hoping" it would miss them.  IMO
Years ago my best friend's sister was in an abusive marriage.  Late one night during a domestic dispute (one of countless), her husband shot a hole through the floor of their apt.  She called her sister (my friend).  By the time we got there (10-15 min), he was in custody and I was asked to take their 5 month old and 3-yr-old back to our apt to babysit until things were settled.  I lined a dresser drawer with towels to put the baby in (my roomie & I were single) and read to/rocked the three year old to sleep. These children didn't know me from Adam.  Somewhere around midnight-2 a.m., my roomie called, hysterical, to let me know the husband had escaped from the patrol car and to lock every door & window. He had helped her move in, knew exactly where we lived/how to get in, and knew I had his children and was alone.  Did I sit there stupidly?  No way!  I immediately called my parents (my family has tons of hunters), who came, and we waited it out until daybreak-fully prepared to do whatever necessary to protect that baby & 3-yr old.  He was finally recaptured, but it was one of the longest night's of my life.  It was my responsibility to protect those children, since their own parents and grandparents wouldn't.  I have little sympathy for people who for whatever reason will not intervene to protect a child when they know something's wrong.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.