May 29, 2024, 11:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 310218 times)
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: January 17, 2009, 08:14:21 PM »

I was thinking today of the time Casey supposedly said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet."  Does this mean she disposed of the clothes separately?  Isn't it true that the skeleton had no clothes on or with it except perhaps a shoe or shoes?  I know that one of the times mothers often explode at their children is over potty-training issues, and Caylee was almost potty trained but not quite.  Or perhaps she gave Casey some trouble at bath time, which is also a time when moms can lose it because the child may not want to take a bath, etc.

I was thinking about that too. Why were there no clothes found? Maybe there was something on the clothes which is why there were no clothes.

Appearing on CNN’s Nancy Grace program, Padilla said Casey made the comments to Tracy McLaughlin, who was living with the Anthony family after Padilla bonded Casey out of jail.

He said McLaughlin told investigators that Casey was critical of the people looking for Caylee saying, “They haven’t even found the clothes she was wearing.”

Padilla told Nancy Grace the statement is an indication that Casey knows the location of the clothes, and her daughter.

“It definitely brought our attention to the fact that at that point in time she was making a statement,” Padilla said.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #401 on: January 17, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »

BooMonkey those are great questions, have no clue, I just figured Lee was on Casey's computer deleting things.

That's exactly what I was trying to figure out!!

I think so too.  I also think that HE or Cindy was searching for ZFG NOT CASEY on July 16 or 17.  THey were probably trying to find her after Casey reported to them that she took Caylee.  MYO

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 17, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »

Casey may have had in her mind, due to all the publicity about Nicole's murder, that "bad things happen in Jay Blanchard Park" so she used it when she told her little story about Zanny and her sister forcefully taking Caylee away from her.  The "to teach me a lesson" line probably came from her mom, who may have used that line when disciplining her.  As for the so-called "script that she had to follow," that was her way of explaining the lies and weird statements...someone else forced her to say those crazy things.  It probably came straight from a movie or book where someone used the phrase "to follow a script."
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 17, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »

[quote author=TURBOTHINK Yes, that escaped me. I did not think of that.  This was evidently a brutal type murder as they have released very little about the condition of the body. Of course of NG was sedated with chloroform, it would not take a lot of strength to cut her up or whatever happened.  (snipped for space)

Then there was the kitchen knife in KC's car that Sindy washed before the police got there.  Did we ever find out if it was a butter knife or perhaps a sharper type of knife???
http://patrishka.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/the-fbi-reports-released-caylee-anthony-is-dead/

PJ flower

Edited to include the link that I forgot to send with...
PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: January 17, 2009, 08:17:23 PM »

The fact that Lee RUSHED OVER TO TONY'S asap and took control of Casey's things including her computer is very telling to me.  He KNEW that he might have to clean up after her.  He JUMPED IN AHEAD OF THE POLICE and got those items.  So we know that both he and Cindy systematically tampered with, and possibly destroyed, evidence.  Why?  Because they knew that early that Casey was a loose cannon who might have done something wrong. 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 17, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

The fact that Lee RUSHED OVER TO TONY'S asap and took control of Casey's things including her computer is very telling to me.  He KNEW that he might have to clean up after her.  He JUMPED IN AHEAD OF THE POLICE and got those items.  So we know that both he and Cindy systematically tampered with, and possibly destroyed, evidence.  Why?  Because they knew that early that Casey was a loose cannon who might have done something wrong. 

Uh-huh!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #406 on: January 17, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »

Casey may have had in her mind, due to all the publicity about Nicole's murder, that "bad things happen in Jay Blanchard Park" so she used it when she told her little story about Zanny and her sister forcefully taking Caylee away from her.  The "to teach me a lesson" line probably came from her mom, who may have used that line when disciplining her.  As for the so-called "script that she had to follow," that was her way of explaining the lies and weird statements...someone else forced her to say those crazy things.  It probably came straight from a movie or book where someone used the phrase "to follow a script."

I tend to agree~hence the June 9th date the family lied about when they reported Caylee missing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 17, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »

Uh-huh!
Thus the need for immunity.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #408 on: January 17, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
I love that Boo. Is that Braveheart? I have heard it before, just don't remember from where?
Yes, Braveheart. Makes me cry everytime!! My Mom's side is from Scotland, Jedbourough area! Got a cousin I found there and we correspond. 
I love that movie. I am so behind Boo. Been cleaning my apartment. I am pooped. Trying to catch up now. Do I need pizza?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 17, 2009, 08:23:49 PM »

I tend to agree~hence the June 9th date the family lied about when they reported Caylee missing.
That makes more since to me that she would use that information to her advantage than to believe that Casey or Casey and Lee actually committed the murder.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 17, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
I love that Boo. Is that Braveheart? I have heard it before, just don't remember from where?
Yes, Braveheart. Makes me cry everytime!! My Mom's side is from Scotland, Jedbourough area! Got a cousin I found there and we correspond. 
I just read the last of your comment. That is great. I have no one of my own in a far off land. But I do have my nephew's great aunts and uncles in England, they have adopted me as their own. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 17, 2009, 08:26:26 PM »

Just sort of a drive by post as I have no link. Since the talk about computers. Lee picked up Casey's computer and other things from Tony's.

According to Lee and I do not know where I read this but might have been in Lees first transcript with LE. He said the laptop computer had the blue screen of death.

Could this be the computer that was stolen from ZG office. Maybe Casey was never able to use it. Like if it was locked down, or maybe Lee crashed it deliberately. I wonder if LE was able to access it.
Just some thoughts

Just a swinging with the tribe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 17, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »

Also, there is a    theory on Websleuths being thrown around in the Kio thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69710&page=11

See thoughts by JohnVaughnCauthen. 

He seems to be into a conspiracy theory....  Strange as the last one I posted.

I was bored out in the world wide web alone Monkeys!   

This guy was crazy  -  and he was just banned from WS.     

'Bout time! 

I get time out on WS about once a week. LOL  They do not appreciate my posting about Lee's lawyer calling Caylee Lee's son.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 17, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »

What would be the motive for Casey and Lee to kill Nicole G.?  Casey seems so cold-blooded that it is easy to imagine her doing almost anything, but a brutal murder like that would leave a lot of dna behind, it seems to me.  Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I see Casey as having two main ambitions:  1) to be free of as much responsibility as possible  2) to get money so she could get away from her parents, mainly her mom  and 3) possibly to get even with her mom for things her mom had done to her or things she imagined her mom had done.  I don't know where Nicole would fall in that agenda.  As for Lee, he did not seem to have the problems with his parents that Casey had, and he was not saddled with the responsibility of a child.  Hard to imagine what his motive would be to kill anyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 17, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »

Hmmmmm, remember how much one of the sketches resembled Lee that was released as a person LE would like to talk to in connection to the murder of the jogger in BP. In fact I requested someone post those side by side and it was eerie. Now what if Nicole G counciled Mark Hawkins ex wife who was the supposed mother of Lee's child? Remember someone posting his myspace writings and how upset he was when she left and went where Mich.maybe? Or maybe a connection to this Zenaida at UCF BY Mark"S ex? That would be interesting to see if there is a link to that now just wouldn't it?
Yes, hold on I'll find it.  I posted side by side.

Geez, can't find it.  I'll try and find the original sketches and do it again.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 17, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

Why do I not find it impossible that Casey could be involved in another murder besides Caylees.  If one is capable of committing such an act against ones own daughter why not a total stranger.  I can't help but reference several years ago there was a young couple who together kidnapped, killed and sexually assaulted young women and filmed it.  The first victim was her younger sister (can't remember the couples names offhand).   It has always struck me odd that Casey gave the 6/09/08 date (day before Nicole Ganguzza was killed).  Did she have help? Just thinkin   

I think that was the Homolka case out of Canada. Paul Bernardo (?) and Karla Homolka. She's out of prison now and has a child. And yes, Casey is probably a good match for that type of personality as Karla had no conscience either.
  I didn't know she was out of prison with a child. That is HORRIBLE. Why did she get out? Sorry O/T I know, but I am appalled she is walking the streets.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: January 17, 2009, 08:33:13 PM »

I get time out on WS about once a week. LOL  They do not appreciate my posting about Lee's lawyer calling Caylee Lee's son.

I like to read over there because they have categories and such.  It makes a type A person like me happy.  But i can't post cuz I don't have the right kind of email.  I see you like it here too. 
What would someone do (besides be like the crazy John dude) to get banned? 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 17, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »

What would be the motive for Casey and Lee to kill Nicole G.?  Casey seems so cold-blooded that it is easy to imagine her doing almost anything, but a brutal murder like that would leave a lot of dna behind, it seems to me.  Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I see Casey as having two main ambitions:  1) to be free of as much responsibility as possible  2) to get money so she could get away from her parents, mainly her mom  and 3) possibly to get even with her mom for things her mom had done to her or things she imagined her mom had done.  I don't know where Nicole would fall in that agenda.  As for Lee, he did not seem to have the problems with his parents that Casey had, and he was not saddled with the responsibility of a child.  Hard to imagine what his motive would be to kill anyone.
I think the motive would be to test out chloroform before she used it on Cindy.
At this point Casey didn't know if chloroform would work. Could be that it worked all too well and Nicole died. Then with Cindy dead Casey would inherit the house and have a place to live.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 17, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Hudsunn, I agree with you. One thing I've never understood is why Casey didn't just skip town after killing Caylee.  She had Amy's money...not a ton, but enough to get by. Why hang around and wait for the obvious to happen?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 17, 2009, 08:35:49 PM »

By the way everyone.... I love the monkey cage and wouldn't want ot leave to go anyplace else.  Just wanted to put that out there in case of any confusion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.