May 30, 2024, 08:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 310316 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

Nite Monkeys.  I'm going to bed. Prayers for Caylee and poor Adji.

I promise I will behave tomorrow. It was really hot here today so I guess I got the spring fever. Sorry Mods!.

PEACE OUT  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »

I just had to post and show off my new Avatar Brandi gave me...thank you soo much 

Nite to all monkeys its bedtime here
Goodnight Leslee.. you are going to bed looking quite lovely

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »

Ok, this is my last O/T post about that case (sorry mods), but she got out because they made a deal with her to testify against her husband.  He had beaten her badly, so they assumed she was some kind of victim, I guess.  They then found incriminating tapes that showed she was a willing participant, but the deal was set.  I could be "misconstruing" things, but I really don't understand Canadian law.
And neither did the rest of the Canadians who live here.
It was called a Deal with the Devil.
She made a deal for a light sentence. She testified against him.
After the deal was struck, they found all the tapes they both made. The tapes were hidden in the ceiling and they found them when they tore the house apart. They had to take the lighting fixtures out and there they were. The tapes clearly showed she was a willing participant and was not forced to participate.
Too bad they didn't find the tapes before the deal was made.
Because she had provided them with the details, etc there was some legal thing where they coudn't go back on her sentence.
She was defined as a sociopath.
During the investigation, they established a tip line and received more tips than they could handle. Going public in such a big way like that was the reason the investigation was buggered.
There had been viable tips received, but there was just not enough man power to follow up on them properly. It wasn't tips from people who had visions, theories or dreams. There was also a lack of communication between two police departments.
I didn't know she had left the country, I thought she was on parole forever.
Her chance of re offending was deemed to be very high. If she got involved with another sociopath, 100 %.   
When they talk of the ANTS wanting immunity, I think of the Bernardo-Homolka case.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 17, 2009, 10:23:36 PM »

I promise I will behave tomorrow. It was really hot here today so I guess I got the spring fever. Sorry Mods!.

PEACE OUT  JSM
Goodnight JSM..... see you manana

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #524 on: January 17, 2009, 10:24:18 PM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for cloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

ita
Haha, I had to look it up.. Dumb monkey on board. 

aww no youre not. theres still plenty of acronyms i dont know either.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2009, 10:24:40 PM »

There is this little gadget called a magic jack. for 20.00 a year you can plug this into your computer and dial through your internet provider if you have like road runner via time Warner and call anywhere anytime so I have wondered if Kc had that for the home computer instead of a black jack phone . If the girl would just tell the truth sleuthing this case would have been so much easier LOL

As far as what would Lee or Casey have to gain from harming Nicole G. You can't put how ordinary people view things in this situation because these people just don't think and react in an ordinary way. Your logic is certainly not their logic. I merely  stated it would be interesting if there was a connection especially in light of KC's statement of Mark's psycho ex-wife and that Lee resembles the sketch so much.

I want to say I LOVE Magic Jack - I have had one since they first came out and it has saved me TONS of money expecially when traveling.  No more hotel telephone charges !!!  I use it in place of my cell during the day at my desk also.  

If there is a connection between Mark's ex-wife, Nichole G. and Cindy in the counseling area, then LE I am sure are on it.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »

Dear God,
        Please forgive me for having Geraldo on right now. I know he is a turd but I want to see what false info he is giving out about Crazy Anthony tonight. Thank You God for not holding a grudge'

ps.. He did show some good video of the plane coming in for a landing on the Hudson 

I dont like whoraldo but he was on Reilly last night and said Casey is guily and is a beech...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2009, 10:25:05 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunky   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I got very angry when I found this T-shirt for sale.

http://www.zazzle.com/i_went_to_pee_found_cayee_anthony_shirt-235520526408901357

Sick

To what depths will people go (morally) to make a buck?  Sick, sick, sick!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: January 17, 2009, 10:25:45 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunky   

Good Night, take care of yourself!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

PEACE OUT  JSM

Don't make promises you can't keep!   

Good night!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:26 PM »

Ok, this is my last O/T post about that case (sorry mods), but she got out because they made a deal with her to testify against her husband.  He had beaten her badly, so they assumed she was some kind of victim, I guess.  They then found incriminating tapes that showed she was a willing participant, but the deal was set.  I could be "misconstruing" things, but I really don't understand Canadian law.
And neither did the rest of the Canadians who live here.
It was called a Deal with the Devil.
She made a deal for a light sentence. She testified against him.
After the deal was struck, they found all the tapes they both made. The tapes were hidden in the ceiling and they found them when they tore the house apart. They had to take the lighting fixtures out and there they were. The tapes clearly showed she was a willing participant and was not forced to participate.
Too bad they didn't find the tapes before the deal was made.
Because she had provided them with the details, etc there was some legal thing where they coudn't go back on her sentence.
She was defined as a sociopath.
During the investigation, they established a tip line and received more tips than they could handle. Going public in such a big way like that was the reason the investigation was buggered.
There had been viable tips received, but there was just not enough man power to follow up on them properly. It wasn't tips from people who had visions, theories or dreams. There was also a lack of communication between two police departments.
I didn't know she had left the country, I thought she was on parole forever.
Her chance of re offending was deemed to be very high. If she got involved with another sociopath, 100 %.   
When they talk of the ANTS wanting immunity, I think of the Bernardo-Homolka case.

Thanks KatGram. I was so confused because I remember the story and what they did. I just couldn't believe she got out of prison. So sad. I know they are really lenient in Canada, but this news just floored me. Thanks so much.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #532 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:34 PM »

night muffy sleep well Very Happy

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 17, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »

PEACE OUT  JSM

Good night, you two!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »

JMO...

I don't think that Casey is smart enough to pull of a robbery in a professional building one day and a murder in Blanchard park the next and then murder her daughter the next week.  I do think that she is devious, cunning and a pathological lier but it all seems to be done with minimal planning with lies that are easily proven...ie...job at universal, zanny's apartment, zanny's wreck and hospitalization, amy's check theft, grandparents check theft, george's stroke, jesse as Caylee's father, computer searches for cloroform, household weapons and neck breaking, tossing Caylee 1/2 mile from her house etc. all things very easily proven to be lies or behaviors acted out on impulse.  IMO, she is very impulsive and does not think about the consequenses of her actions.  When she is caught in a lie she just shuts down, deflects or changes her story.  With all the time she had on her hands a smart person would have done a better job of covering themself.  I just can't give her that much credit for these elaborate schemes.

ita

dottie is a smart monkey, because if she doesn't know something, she looks it up  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 17, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »

JMO...

ita

haha,  Thanks...I'm learning.....DMOB   
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: January 17, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »

I just had to post and show off my new Avatar Brandi gave me...thank you soo much 

Nite to all monkeys its bedtime here

Leslee, you are adorable.  Brandi is so helpful.  Goodnight!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 17, 2009, 10:29:08 PM »

PEACE OUT  JSM

Don't make promises you can't keep!   

Good night!
  Okay, but I promise I am going to bed after I eat. 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 17, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

There is this little gadget called a magic jack. for 20.00 a year you can plug this into your computer and dial through your internet provider if you have like road runner via time Warner and call anywhere anytime so I have wondered if Kc had that for the home computer instead of a black jack phone . If the girl would just tell the truth sleuthing this case would have been so much easier LOL

As far as what would Lee or Casey have to gain from harming Nicole G. You can't put how ordinary people view things in this situation because these people just don't think and react in an ordinary way. Your logic is certainly not their logic. I merely  stated it would be interesting if there was a connection especially in light of KC's statement of Mark's psycho ex-wife and that Lee resembles the sketch so much.

I want to say I LOVE Magic Jack - I have had one since they first came out and it has saved me TONS of money expecially when traveling.  No more hotel telephone charges !!!  I use it in place of my cell during the day at my desk also.  

If there is a connection between Mark's ex-wife, Nichole G. and Cindy in the counseling area, then LE I am sure are on it.  
Sorry for the O/T but I always wanted to know if they really worked.  Good to know.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 17, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »

JMO...

ita

dottie is a smart monkey, because if she doesn't know something, she looks it up  
Thanks Muffy, You're so sweet.  Love the smiley!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.