May 28, 2024, 05:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 309867 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: January 18, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »

Bearly good to see you

Mark Williams will be on Dana Pretzer next

Thanks, Klaas.  I want to listen to it later.  I love to hear Dana whispering in my ear while I go to sleep.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: January 18, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

Big question from Stupid JSM. DANA IS A COP????? TIA JSM 
Thanks Leroy, I just thought he was a cool guy that talked about cases on the internet. I just hope I didn't upset him by saying he sounded like a priest.

Yes in Canada
Thanks Klaas. Not that I don't like cops, but Dana sounds more like a psychologist or a priest to me. JSM is dumb monkey again. 

JSM - you are not a dumb monkey.  I didn't know that either.

I am sure he is not upset....I'll bet he's been called much worse.
Thanks Leroy. I hope he's not, I screwed up my earlier post. When I have listened to him before I never heard that he was in LE. I just thought he was a nice guy living in Kamloops or Moose Jaw or one of those cold places up in Canada that had a radio show. Please Mr. Dana don't think I was being ugly or rude. Where I live, the police don't talk to the public. TIA JSM

No I thinks its great not rude at all.

BTW my home town is Moose Jaw.  Smile

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: January 18, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »

In my opinion Padilla had NO contact with Kronk or his grifriend, they were mainly influenced by Padilla from what they saw on TV, it was the girlfriend according to Tim who convinced Kronk to go back and ignore LP.
Th undue influence was from the reporting on tv, which in my opinion is no different then talking face to face.
A witness was scared off from what he saw wrong on TV.

Maybe Padilla thought he was right, but in the long run he wasnt.

That is exactly how I understood Tim to be saying.  Still, I had not heard anything about a girlfriend before 

Edited to add:  behind every good man is a woman ready to push his butt off the couch 
And the truth will set you free!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: January 18, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »

I'm not sure who said she had taken up jogging.  I think that Chris guy said he saw her running and she said it wasn't her.

I don't know how she stayed in shape not working, sitting around on her a** and all. Maybe she had a gym membership or knew the code to the gym at the Sawgrass. IDK?

I remember seeing an IM conversation with a guy friend who was feeling bad cause his GF dumped him and KC was consoling him.... she mentioned she worked out at the gym room in Tonys complex every day.

oh, i can believe she pumped ermmmm something everyday, not so sure it was at the gym tho. 

if it was, wonder where she left caylee?   or was this after..... ?? 

Wyks, I can't believe you said that!  I have always thought of as the saintly type.  That just made my night!

I'm innocent I tell ya.  Innocent.  It was the Dayquil inside and the Vicks outside that made me do it.      

OMG Wyks... Your so funny...But its True...
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: January 18, 2009, 10:35:58 PM »

Bearly good to see you

Mark Williams will be on Dana Pretzer next

Thanks, Klaas.  I want to listen to it later.  I love to hear Dana whispering in my ear while I go to sleep.   

shh thats suppose to be our secret

lol
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: January 18, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »

just looking at this and astonished at how close this was to being right in between those homes...

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/tag/george-cindy-anthony/

Also I wonder if there was sawgrass where Caylee was put.

I don't give KC credit for studying ANYTHING about names etc... these peeps probably just stuck out in her head for one reason or another.

does this site belong to a SM?

If he's not a monkey, he needs to be an honorary one!     Was thinking how very much like a monkey he sounds! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: January 18, 2009, 10:39:02 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

Whoo, Tim really, really doesn't like Leonard, does he?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?

Someone, I think it was Boo called LP last week and he told her that Kronk's live in worked at the jail.  It makes perfect sense to me that they had this theory, but then maybe thought they were wrong when LP thought she was in the Little Econ.  I just can't see LP as a bad guy.  Maybe not the best guy in the world, but not a really bad guy.

he is not a bad guy he is just media hungry and it hurts the case and others in my opinion

Good point, Dana, and you know much better than I.  You have actually talked to LP.  I cannot get over the number of people that have used this as a gravy train.  It is horrifying.  I just hope that by talking about it and helping keep it in the limelight that we are not doing any harm.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: January 18, 2009, 10:39:55 PM »

Thanks klaas. 

Monkeys - My goodnight was perhaps a little premature ... I have to hear Tim ...

Newfie--you had a premature evacuation? 

omigosh I was thinking the same thing!  thank you for saying it!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1388 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »

Thanks Leroy, I just thought he was a cool guy that talked about cases on the internet. I just hope I didn't upset him by saying he sounded like a priest.

Yes in Canada
Thanks Klaas. Not that I don't like cops, but Dana sounds more like a psychologist or a priest to me. JSM is dumb monkey again. 

Thanks Leroy. I hope he's not, I screwed up my earlier post. When I have listened to him before I never heard that he was in LE. I just thought he was a nice guy living in Kamloops or Moose Jaw or one of those cold places up in Canada that had a radio show. Please Mr. Dana don't think I was being ugly or rude. Where I live, the police don't talk to the public. TIA JSM

Oh, that was just a guess. I don't know many Canadian towns. Just know that Ken Hitchcock I think coached hockey in Kamloops I think?  I don't know where I heard that town if it is even a town.

Your show is great by the way!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:35 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?

Someone, I think it was Boo called LP last week and he told her that Kronk's live in worked at the jail.  It makes perfect sense to me that they had this theory, but then maybe thought they were wrong when LP thought she was in the Little Econ.  I just can't see LP as a bad guy.  Maybe not the best guy in the world, but not a really bad guy.

I dont think LP is a bad guy either.  I think he had his own motives for this and they just didn't pan out the way he wanted.  I do think he may have made some enemies and that was a big boo-boo on his part.  IMO

BRB - I forgot my volume was up on my computer and I ran my mouse over the ad at the bottom of the page and it scared the crud out of me - some guy yells "whoo" really loud! I jumped out of my chair and spilled my water everywhere.  Going to clean up now and calm my racing heart down

I have had that happen to me before.  It made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin!  I have kept things muted ever since.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: January 18, 2009, 10:41:01 PM »

Hi Bearly where is Sea?

At the shore, last time I saw it!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: January 18, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »

Yes in Canada

JSM, no name calling!!!  You will have to write JSM is a smart monkey 100 times next time you are caught! 

I believe in miracles!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: January 18, 2009, 10:42:34 PM »

he is not a bad guy he is just media hungry and it hurts the case and others in my opinion

Good point, Dana, and you know much better than I.  You have actually talked to LP.  I cannot get over the number of people that have used this as a gravy train.  It is horrifying.  I just hope that by talking about it and helping keep it in the limelight that we are not doing any harm.

I's sit down and have a beer with Padilla tomorrow, Id also tell him to put up or shut up.
But really the focus should be on Caylee, even I get things wrong sometimes.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1393 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:06 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE LEROY and HH!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1394 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.

Thanks.  I appreciate the support.    I think I'm over the worse of it - today being one week since I've smoked.  It gets hard at night.   Not drinking because I'm afraid if I have a beer, I'll say "heck with it" and have a cig.
I'll let you know how its going !

Sassy,You can do it.I quit 3 1/2 years ago.I had to be careful about the beer too.I always wanted a Marlboro if I was drinking.You have to stay focused.
I can drink now and do fine without the cigs.

You can doi it.
I'm proud of all non smoking monkeys. I could never do it. My mom would pay any amount of money in the world to get me to quit. She even said she would buy me a car if I quit for a year.  I can't do it, car or not. I am a chicken, I don't want to get fatter than I am already. 

JSM!! You and I both love drinking and smoking, except in my case my mom would do anything to get my to quit smoking pot so i could cut down my weight haha, but i dont thnk i could deal without it!!
O/T. Im glad to say with all those munchies KC's having in the slammer, she may be a blimp for trial !!! yee

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:34 PM »

Yes in Canada

Oh, that was just a guess. I don't know many Canadian towns. Just know that Ken Hitchcock I think coached hockey in Kamloops I think?  I don't know where I heard that town if it is even a town.

Your show is great by the way!!

thank you
not much of a show without having listeners like you guys
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: January 18, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

Have you checked your electric bill lately? 

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: January 18, 2009, 10:44:18 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE LEROY and HH!!

Good Nite JSM and Josef too!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: January 18, 2009, 10:44:36 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE LEROY and HH!!

Good night!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.