April 27, 2024, 05:19:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306148 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: January 19, 2009, 03:35:11 PM »

Why am I the invisible one today???  Are we on rotation???  I know I already had my turn this month.  Come on guys.

I went ahead a flicked your switch back on so you are not invisible.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Everyone should see your posts now.

j/k

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: January 19, 2009, 03:35:15 PM »

Why am I the invisible one today???  Are we on rotation???  I know I already had my turn this month.  Come on guys.

I see you A1!!!!               
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1922 on: January 19, 2009, 03:35:45 PM »

wait, i think i heard something. nope...guess i was wrong. *gigglesnort*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: January 19, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »

I went ahead a flicked your switch back on so you are not invisible.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Everyone should see your posts now.

j/k

Tahnk you, I gave you a hug earlier.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: January 19, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »

I am so sorry for all the other monkey's losses, my heart and hugs go out to you {{{{{{:)}}}}

Sorry for the O/T~but I just had a prayer answered FINALLY

Bush Commutes Sentences Of Ex-Border Patrol AgentsOn his last full day in office, president responds to outcry and commutes sentences of two former Border Patrol agents imprisoned for shooting a Mexican drug runner in 2005

Hooray!!

GREAT NEWS!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: January 19, 2009, 03:36:36 PM »

I see you.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: January 19, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

I see you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1927 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

IMO, bottom line is Casey Anthony is a slore who killed her baby.  I don't beleive she has any personality disorder that would get her off murder charges nor the death penalty.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!   KLAAS Thats the same conclusion I reach every night. BTW . I would like to know, did she ever say how old "nanny" was? TIA
25  I think

Thank You JoesMammmmma. I can't find where she said it, iv been looking, and looking. The reason I am asking is because when I was looking in nooks and crannies early this morning, and I found the computer searches that KC made on the afternoon of the 16th ((july)). She was searching for Zenaida, now we can assume that everyone was on her behind to find "zanis" webpage or email, but when she searched thru various aliases..she would change the age range. If i knew someone for four years, and she was my nanny, i would know exactly how old she is. Now we know she was making it up, but im finding reasons that the prosecutors can lock her into her fabricated story.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »

j/k

Tahnk you, I gave you a hug earlier.

Yeah,,, I see that.  Hugs back at ya!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1929 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »

I do not think we need to wait for page 100 - we need a cage change now!

Fuzzball I understand that you come from a personal self experience, but unfortunately that first post has rubbed a lot the wrong way, including myself.  Now reading your latest post I understand where you are coming from, I just think that next time maybe preface your post with a warning, or even give some personal insight on it first and maybe not a rant.

I have had 2 suicides within my family and in addition an attempt by another that I came upon myself, never did I wish he would just finish it, I can not imagine using tough love in that case or situation.  Your story sounds horrid, I can not even begin to say I understand where you are coming from, but I do want to say that I truely hope you are getting the help that you deserve in order to carry on with your life as God intended you to do so.  You did not deserve that treatment and I hope you know that you are someone who is worth being loved for you.  I will keep you in my prayers, and again I wish you good mental health.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »

Mtnmom -  I'm sorry for all the pain you've endured, also.   Hugs to you, too.   

I think we all have to be sensitive to each other's feelings and realize that we just don't know what others have gone through in their lives.   

Thanks Sassycat. 
We just never know if typing something might open a Pandoras Box.  We are a great  caring bunch of monkeys and learning alot from each other. Im thankful for you all.

I agree.   I'm thankful for my monkey friends, too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:51 PM »

wait, i think i heard something. nope...guess i was wrong. *gigglesnort*

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1932 on: January 19, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »

IMO, bottom line is Casey Anthony is a slore who killed her baby.  I don't beleive she has any personality disorder that would get her off murder charges nor the death penalty.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!   KLAAS Thats the same conclusion I reach every night. BTW . I would like to know, did she ever say how old "nanny" was? TIA
25  I think

Thank You JoesMammmmma. I can't find where she said it, iv been looking, and looking. The reason I am asking is because when I was looking in nooks and crannies early this morning, and I found the computer searches that KC made on the afternoon of the 16th ((july)). She was searching for Zenaida, now we can assume that everyone was on her behind to find "zanis" webpage or email, but when she searched thru various aliases..she would change the age range. If i knew someone for four years, and she was my nanny, i would know exactly how old she is. Now we know she was making it up, but im finding reasons that the prosecutors can lock her into her fabricated story.
Don't thank me, someone else posted it early this morning. You behaving yourself today while you have no school and work? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1933 on: January 19, 2009, 03:41:56 PM »

I do not think we need to wait for page 100 - we need a cage change now!

Fuzzball I understand that you come from a personal self experience, but unfortunately that first post has rubbed a lot the wrong way, including myself.  Now reading your latest post I understand where you are coming from, I just think that next time maybe preface your post with a warning, or even give some personal insight on it first and maybe not a rant.

I have had 2 suicides within my family and in addition an attempt by another that I came upon myself, never did I wish he would just finish it, I can not imagine using tough love in that case or situation.  Your story sounds horrid, I can not even begin to say I understand where you are coming from, but I do want to say that I truely hope you are getting the help that you deserve in order to carry on with your life as God intended you to do so.  You did not deserve that treatment and I hope you know that you are someone who is worth being loved for you.  I will keep you in my prayers, and again I wish you good mental health.

Dolce, you are so gonna be a totally good mom!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: January 19, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

Has anyone seen A1 lately?? I sure do miss her!    

j/k - I think the recent conversations just has us monkeys feeling a little uncomfortable (i hope that's the right word??).

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1935 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:01 PM »

You are not invisible.  I see you!  I even nannered you... Smile

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1936 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »

ITA. May I also add....Casey will NEVER harm herself...never.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1937 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »

To those of you who have had a suicide, I'm so sorry for you.

But...having experienced a borderline/psycho/sociopath, I would have to agree with Fuzzball. The hell that this person put those around her through was unbelievable. It got to the point where I would pray to God for her to die. Car accident, eating her gun, whatever. I rationalized it by telling God (yeah, right, like He needs to have things explained to Him!) that the world would be a much safer place without her in it. I'm the kind of person who puts "awful things that have happened to me" in a file in my mind. The drawer to that file is locked, and I'm always losing the keys, so I can't (won't) give you details, but suffice it to say that what we went through was awful, and has left scars that will never heal.

Thankfully, this person is out of our sphere now, I don't know if she's dead or alive, but I hope she's dead.

So, I said all this to maybe tone down what Fuzz said.

i could never wish anyone dead just because they put me thru the wringer. i can understand the frustration with dealing with someone with bpd, but i can honestly say that all ive wished for them is some peace and self acceptance.
You are a better person than I. (you may quote me on that). My psycho never had any remorse, guilt, or desire to change. She was truly a bad seed. (Honestly, if someone killed themselves because of the psycho's treatment of them, could you really be so forgiving? I'm thinking that even if Sister Marie Ethel knew of this person and her actions, even Sister couldn't have forgiven her and Sister could forgive A LOT!)

well i was talking about bpd. i have a hard time sometimes with terms like 'psycho' because i dont know if the person is actually talking about a true psychopath or is using the slang derivative.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Psychopath is the actual term to be used in this case. A psychopath who was so twisted and demented and manipulative, she was the direct cause of another's suicide. The suicide was depressed, and the psycho used that depression...

And this is such an unpleasant topic! I am truly sorry if I offended anyone, but I wanted you all to see all sides of the issue. I wanted you to know that psychopaths don't just kill with guns and drugs...they can use their illness to exacerbate other's illnesses...to a horrible end.

im so very sorry. you didnt offend me, i just get frustrated when borderline gets bandied about as if its interchangable with antisocial personality disorder. thats why i wanted clarification as to which you were referring to. i do agree psychopaths/sociopaths will use whatever means necessary to achieve their end goals.

Peanut, Hudsunn, Tevye, 

Hudsunn, you nailed it. I'm Borderline, or at least diagnosed as one. When people interchange "sociopath" and "Borderline" it both angers and scares me. I have enough problems as a borderline, without people also thinking I'm a sociopath! It really hurts when I see BPD confused with sociopathy, and I think some people who want to say Casey is BPD are saying it just because they know some BPD they hate.

I am sorry that some survivors of suicides took what I said so personally. This wasn't about them. I guess they saw the word suicide and nothing else. They just totally ignored that "BPD friend or relative" part.

As someone who's been suicidal in the past, I know that at those times it was incomprehensible to me that someone else would be hurt by my death. They all seemed to want it, as far as I could tell. My family never reacted to it in any way. Never showed any emotion, never suggested that maybe I had something to live for or that they'd miss me. Maybe they were truly indifferent, or maybe they thought "tough love" would cure me. But I find it hard to imagine that if I died, they'd even wonder where I went, and I've felt that way since I was 10. I have to love them anyway and I do. They're not evil--they care about babies and fuzzy kittens and flowers and each other. They just don't care all that much about me. I think at 5 I still had a little of that, "they'll be sorry" thing going on, but I was over it by age 9.

As for the friends, some of them did show caring and concern, but that scared me even more, because I figured it was only superficial, "put on," and that underneath they were really as indifferent as my family, and it would only take me having a few bad days, and they'd totally get over pretending otherwise.

I'm most sad for Sam, wherever she is. I can't believe she would take what I said about peoples' attitudes about borderlines and apply it to her life--did she think her husband had been BPD? It doesn't sound like her husband was BPD. It doesn't even sound like they had an ongoing conversation about his suicidal feelings. It sounds like she was bereaved in a terrible, sudden, shocking way, and I wish it hadn't happened.

I'm still shaking a little from what she said, and I really hope she's okay.

i dont know quite what to say in terms of how you view your family. perhaps remind yourself that rarely are things strictly black and white. i can only say that having been in a very close relationship with someone who has bpd, i have never stopped loving them and would never ever wish them any harm.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1938 on: January 19, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »

ATTENTION! THIS IS AN AM-MONKEY ALERT!

A1 is missing! Has anyone seen her??

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: January 19, 2009, 03:44:54 PM »

ITA. May I also add....Casey will NEVER harm herself...never.

I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.