April 27, 2024, 08:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339466 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: January 20, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

I

Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.

I know you're not on of our sensitive posters No Rose who cringe at the very mention of anything political.
I can't remember who you're referring to, the hotel owner. Maybe somebody will remember.

JodyO ~  I will remind you this is the Caylee Anthony thread.  We have a political thread.  Do not speak poorly about other monkeys, which includes No Rose and Red. 

Muffy, I am very sorry if what I said is not appropriate. However, I think if you check what I wrote, I was NOT speaking poorly of either No Rose or Red. Please go back and read my remarks again. T/Y
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1001 on: January 20, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

I

Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.

I know you're not on of our sensitive posters No Rose who cringe at the very mention of anything political.
I can't remember who you're referring to, the hotel owner. Maybe somebody will remember.

JodyO ~  I will remind you this is the Caylee Anthony thread.  We have a political thread.  Do not speak poorly about other monkeys, which includes No Rose and Red. 

Muffy, this WAS part of a Caylee post, the piece snipped just doesn't show it, it was pertaining to politics, media and who is paying for Casey's defense. I just thought you should know the entire post back and not just what was snipped. Then Fuzzball came in and was a bit "curt". Oh, I probably shouldn't say anything, but I just feel this was related to Caylee and the possible political involvement, nothing else.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: January 20, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »

JodyO ~ I stand by my warning to you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: January 20, 2009, 05:25:36 PM »

Heating up in here again and its only page 51. 

No document dump to cure the Anthony blues.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: January 20, 2009, 05:25:51 PM »

I apologize to you, Dolce. I'm sorry if you took offense because it was not intended to offend you, only the super sensitive which you are not. I laughed at your remark about the Bushes and Clintons and thought it was clever. If I confused you or anyone, I'm sorry for that too. I have just been most curious about who the $ is behind this deal from the beginning and think that it is most likely the missing piece of the puzzle. Just thinking out loud when I saw that earlier post from W/S, but since I seem to have awakened the dead by doing so, I'll be careful to stick to offering less info and more opinion from now on.
No worries Jody, its all good!  ::HUGS::

Info is always good, but just like with everything else around here everyone is going to have an opinion on it and break it open to see what they can find.  Keep up with posting facts and info, if not for anything else, its interesting!  I had no idea the Clintons were behind the Kerry incident...then again I do not watch much politics. 

Not Kerry, John Edwards.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: January 20, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »

There are many connections and relationships between FOX and CNN, and the shows they produce and the people who work there.  Kind of like one big happy family--ha ha ha.
Now that I never knew.
[/quote That's sure is news to me too. I know that they have the same guests that appear on each network, but I somehow doubt that the connections go beyond sharing a pool camera

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: January 20, 2009, 05:26:45 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Todd Black claimed in a release that Gil Cabot was an associate of his, but....

There are some connections with Florida and Gil Cabot.  And of course Jose's office is in Kissimmee.  Without checking I'm not 100% sure, but think Jose lives in Kissimmee also.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »

Islandmonkey ~  Thank you for trying to smooth the wrinkles over.  Politics could be discussed if it involves the Caylee Anthony case.  But I am seeing more than that, and I'm see some comments about other monkeys that I don't see as being kind. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »

Well, if American Media has any connection to the money funding Casey's defense, I doubt they will continue such funding. 
American Media Inc Facing Bankruptcy, Liquidation: Already Defaulted on $413m at http://www.inquisitr.com/15348/american-media-inc-facing-bankruptcy-liquidation-already-defaulted-on-413m/

American Media is having trouble keeping their own boat afloat.  Nope, I don't think they are behind the whole Baez, Todd Black, Leonard Padilla, Nancy Grace, Geraldo and who knows who else gang.  That's not the right direction.  We need to look at the television media, not the print media.
Nice job looking into this and bringing to our attention.  Taking everything I was thinking and shaking it up for a look over.
Today - that's my favorite avi so far.

I've missed most of the day ... so going back to read ... someone wanting search warrant, political ties ... I'm all aflutter!     

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »

I am not sure about what I am going to post....but I think it is correct....

OK...BOZO realizes he is not going to be able to sell anything to get the money to pay for casey's defense.....he tries to get himself taken off the casey.....I THINK...the court can order him to continue on the case, act as a court appointed atty....at that point he would have to have every penny approved before spending it.....no way would the court pay whatever he is charging per hour....and would only be allowed X amount of dollars for experts.........ANYONE????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: January 20, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »

I am sorry, Muffy. Instead of you tossing me. I will leave SM which I have belonged to since about a week after it started with NH.

'Bye All. I have enjoyed it and T/Y for the excellent company.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 20, 2009, 05:29:17 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.

Yes, and CA, where he is known as Gil Cabot
Yup, and Gil/Todd's connections in Kissimmee are part of the puzzle.  That's where I'm meeting a dead end.  I'm still working on it though.
I know you...if there's a connection YOU will find it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: January 20, 2009, 05:29:18 PM »

sorry I stepped in your post box norose 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1013 on: January 20, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »

Islandmonkey ~  Thank you for trying to smooth the wrinkles over.  Politics could be discussed if it involves the Caylee Anthony case.  But I am seeing more than that, and I'm see some comments about other monkeys that I don't see as being kind. 

thanks for your reply~I just thought you should have seen the entire post and the trail from there. I in no way saw anything disrespectful to Red, I hope you'll look back and see the response/post following this post.

BBL~heading home from work

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: January 20, 2009, 05:30:57 PM »

OK...BOZO realizes he is not going to be able to sell anything to get the money to pay for casey's defense.....he tries to get himself taken off the casey.....I THINK...the court can order him to continue on the case, act as a court appointed atty....at that point he would have to have every penny approved before spending it.....no way would the court pay whatever he is charging per hour....and would only be allowed X amount of dollars for experts.........ANYONE????
Was that Freudian?  Whether it was or not ... it was hilarious to read!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: January 20, 2009, 05:31:03 PM »

I am sorry, Muffy. Instead of you tossing me. I will leave SM which I have belonged to since about a week after it started with NH.

'Bye All. I have enjoyed it and T/Y for the excellent company.

I am not "tossing" you, JodyO.  You are certainly welcome to stay and post, if you follow some very basic things.  If you feel you need to leave because I have reminded you of some of those things, that is your choice.  Hopefully, you will stay and continue to be a part of Scared Monkeys.  If you have been here since a week after it started with NH, you should know how to swing from the vines in the cage.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: January 20, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »

I remember several months back there was a boatload of postings re the Cabot/Black connections..I didnt get it then and dont get it now either.. 

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: January 20, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys !!  I just stopped in to catch up, going back to do some reading. Glad I didn't miss any doc dump. I brought this so we could cut a little tension out of the cage !!     Notice it is only a butter knife...being gentle !

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: January 20, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

Muffy, I am very sorry if what I said is not appropriate. However, I think if you check what I wrote, I was NOT speaking poorly of either No Rose or Red. Please go back and read my remarks again. T/Y

JodyO - DROP IT.  If there is any connection to anyone it's Baez and Geraldo. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: January 20, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »

Was that Freudian?  Whether it was or not ... it was hilarious to read!   

ooopppppppsssssssssssssssssssssss!  LOL.....ya know I meant case!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.