April 28, 2024, 02:32:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339556 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: January 20, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi

LOL...glad you figured it out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1041 on: January 20, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

PERHAPS this is who the deal is with.

I'm reading back from yesterday where I had to quit to assist my hubby who was working on the furnace and I came across these posts by Deenie and Guideposts. Could the Clintons have ANYTHING to do with Casey Anthony?????? The privately held company referred to above that publishes the NE, Globe, Star, etc. is owned by Roger Altman, the former Treasury Dept. official from the Clinton administration and the lawyer for the outfit (unless it has changed recently) is David Kendall, the buddy and classmate at Yale Law of both Clintons who represented Clinton when he was impeached. Whenever a political story, like Edwards "love child" breaks in the tabloids, it is common knowledge that the Clintons are behind the exposure. Could Baez or Black have connections to the Clintons? If so, could the Clintons have some connection to Casey? Like being the $ behind her defense? And, if so, why? Off the wall stuff, but could there be some connection?

Connected how? Someone who worked once for the Clintons, owns a publishing company. Its lawyer is the same as the lawyer for Clinton. And this company has maybe, (but not definitely) paid for the rights to the story and this is how Casey got bailed out. Right?

Okay, that's like saying, someone who used to work for you, owns a Wal Mart. That Wal Mart hires me. Are we connected? A guy who once went to school with and cut your hair, ALSO works for that Wal Mart cutting hair, of all things! Does that mean that YOU are the mysterious person who pays for my haircuts? Very unlikely.

Baez is way too small potatoes for the Clintons. So is Casey. They have better things to do and bigger fish to fry. I think all the money in this case is very local, very Florida or Texas, and not at all political.

I agree.. that's reaching a bit too far..
sometimes a tulip is just a tulip.. nothing more.

Good late Afternoon Monkeys ... I was lurking and saw the posts and thought I mention
The Good Old oooh Michelle Bart knows Hillary Clinton or at least has met her. I found on Michelle's Blog supporting Obama .. a picture of her standing with her arms around Hillary. Have to remember that Michelle does write for the Huffington Post. Yep same Kidfinder Michelle Bart...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart
she does meet up with many people with her social causes she herself fights for

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/helpingheroes
Her and Hillary all Smiles for the Camera

at this point I think anything is possible .........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: January 20, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

Yes, Jesse, and good question..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: January 20, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Todd Black claimed in a release that Gil Cabot was an associate of his, but....

There are some connections with Florida and Gil Cabot.  And of course Jose's office is in Kissimmee.  Without checking I'm not 100% sure, but think Jose lives in Kissimmee also.

Today, I think I'm seeing the light.  Read this: http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

Here's an excerpt I found interesting.

CNN's Nancy Grace dubbed Selig a "PR Guru" because of his impact in the Drew Peterson case. 

Selig is well known by national news organizations, such as NBC's 'Today' and ABC's 'Good Morning America,' because of his news background, his professionalism and his integrity.  Selig says he has managed to earn respect from the very news organizations that target his clients.

"They have a job to do and so do I, but they know my background and that helps," says Selig.  "Believe it or not there are filmmakers and TV producers who call themselves 'spokespeople' and get involved in high profile criminal cases just to make a movie or for some other ulterior motive.  These people send out press releases with grammatical and spelling errors.  Give me a break. That is not who we are or what we're about.  Trust me when I say there is a big difference."

good find AZ!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: January 20, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

Me too!  And I agree with Blessed Mother....I think the report that BJ was trying to sell an interview with casey for a 1/2 million dollars speaks volumes!! And I have a feeling that is what he was using to get all the so called experts on board....and oooppssssss he didn't get it

I'm not a big TV person so don't laugh too loud...

I'm having a hard time imagining this case being made into a movie..but I was thinking of something like the "E!" channel for a documentary, or something similar..does Lifetime make those type of shows also ?

((ducking under the table))
Don't duck SS!  Because the answer is a resounding yes!

My take on all this is Baez isn't trying to sell the case (or casey as Sunny says   ) - I think he's trying to get a contract with one of the major cable network news programs as a "panel attorney" "commentator" "whatever you call them" - and they probably only want him if he wins a "big one."
Newfie I tend to agree with you. JB showed up one day on TruTV with Jamie Floyd, danced around discussing the case and stayed on as a guest commentator for the next hour. Remember Krista Barth after the Anna hearing in Ft Lauderdale about who had the right to bury her where? Well, after that, KB tried to wedge her way in the door at CTV with no luck and has remained an atty here in Palm Beach Gardens Fla..in obscurity. Baez thinks if he forges a friendship with Geraldo he has an "in" hahahaha   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: January 20, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »

Just throwing this out there, the kind of money being flung around, if it were paying for Baez defense team "Other"
is many million dollars. A deal like that is going to run the entire gammot.. books, engagements, movie rights, this is not a movie of the week amount we are talking about, or an exclusive 2 hour interview. This is the whole banana, so this is either aot of medium deals, which I doubt, or it is about "exclusives" all of which are a serious conflict of interest.

If this is going the way I am hearing, we are all going to know soon enough. There is enough information for the Florida Bar to open a probe as it is, I dont think the SA's office will review this officially until they do, jmho.

I hope what you are hearing is correct.................

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1046 on: January 20, 2009, 05:53:06 PM »

Me too!  And I agree with Blessed Mother....I think the report that BJ was trying to sell an interview with casey for a 1/2 million dollars speaks volumes!! And I have a feeling that is what he was using to get all the so called experts on board....and oooppssssss he didn't get it

I'm having a hard time imagining this case being made into a movie..but I was thinking of something like the "E!" channel for a documentary, or something similar..does Lifetime make those type of shows also ?

My take on all this is Baez isn't trying to sell the case (or casey as Sunny says   ) - I think he's trying to get a contract with one of the major cable network news programs as a "panel attorney" "commentator" "whatever you call them" - and they probably only want him if he wins a "big one."

That makes a lot of sense Newfie...he's already got a friend in Geraldo, wouldn't then FOX be the most likely target for Baez to aim at ?? I don't think NG would let him on her panel unless she was looking for a new punching bag...

AZ..I thought Law and Order was a show, not a channel ??? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: January 20, 2009, 05:53:47 PM »

Just throwing this out there, the kind of money being flung around, if it were paying for Baez defense team "Other"
is many million dollars. A deal like that is going to run the entire gammot.. books, engagements, movie rights, this is not a movie of the week amount we are talking about, or an exclusive 2 hour interview. This is the whole banana, so this is either aot of medium deals, which I doubt, or it is about "exclusives" all of which are a serious conflict of interest.

If this is going the way I am hearing, we are all going to know soon enough. There is enough information for the Florida Bar to open a probe as it is, I dont think the SA's office will review this officially until they do, jmho.
I agree ... and hope they have!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1048 on: January 20, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

That makes a lot of sense Newfie...he's already got a friend in Geraldo, wouldn't then FOX be the most likely target for Baez to aim at ?? I don't think NG would let him on her panel unless she was looking for a new punching bag...

SunnyTX..I thought Law and Order was a show, not a channel ??? 

Edit..
sorry Sunny...with all these pretty faces here...I can't keep a clear train of thought

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: January 20, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »

Oh please don't let it be FOX!  I keep it on in the back ground almost 24/7!  I'd have to find a new station ... and that hot little Dan Abrams is gone from MSNBC ... Woe is Newfie!   

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: January 20, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »

Could Baez subscribe to the DIY newsletter?  You know, Do-It-Yourself and save big money.  It's expensive to hire a real PR firm like Selig's, so maybe Jose decided with a little advice from Gil and buds, he could do DIY PR.  I guess he didn't like the advice he got from Larry Garrison--and Garrison wanted to be paid.  Imagine that.  I wonder if all those wonderful press releases were written by Baez and company.  If Baez is trying the DIY path, he's in for a major conflict of interest.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: January 20, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »

SS I mentoned Law and Order and yes it is a show....and the writers are always very up to date on the latest crime in the news...so I was speculating that L&O would have a show based loosely on Caylee's murder

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: January 20, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »

SS, I don't know what the reference to Law and Order means, unless that's what we wish would come out of the Anthony trial?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: January 20, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »

Sunny clarified that Law and Order reference. Thanks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: January 20, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: January 20, 2009, 06:03:16 PM »

Could Baez subscribe to the DIY newsletter?  You know, Do-It-Yourself and save big money.  It's expensive to hire a real PR firm like Selig's, so maybe Jose decided with a little advice from Gil and buds, he could do DIY PR.  I guess he didn't like the advice he got from Larry Garrison--and Garrison wanted to be paid.  Imagine that.  I wonder if all those wonderful press releases were written by Baez and company.  If Baez is trying the DIY path, he's in for a major conflict of interest.

He certainly seems like the DYI type doesn't he ... except for wanting the prosecution to do all his discovery of course ...  My daddy always told me "You get what you pay for." 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: January 20, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »

OK, time to go toss something dead on the table, these kids dont care that i am sickly...  

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: January 20, 2009, 06:05:07 PM »

OK, time to go toss something dead on the table, these kids dont care that i am sickly...  
Eeewww ... there's a visual!  Thanks flamom!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: January 20, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: January 20, 2009, 06:08:05 PM »

See you later flamom 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.