April 27, 2024, 04:52:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339517 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: January 20, 2009, 06:08:43 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee
I know!  Do you think Conway is Baez' attorney now too?!  He's seems to be the only one of the bunch that can shut anyone up!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: January 20, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-case-what-about-wftvs-story-on-jose-baez.html

Casey Anthony case: State attorney's office slams WFTV's Baez report
posted by halboedeker on Jan 20, 2009 3:40:27 PM

I thought WFTV-Channel 9's story Monday night about Jose Baez was gossipy and lacking substance.

The story raised the possibility that Baez may have a conflict of interest in representing Casey Anthony and could be removed from the case for that reason. WFTV reported that someone has complained to the state attorney's office that Baez could have made a deal based on the case's outcome.

I'm not the only one who had a problem with reporter Mary Nguyen's story. So did Randy Means, a spokesman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office.

His comments were distributed to reporters at WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and the Sentinel:

"My Friday conversation with Mary from Channel 9 was very simple. I told her that we also have heard from media employees that questions [have] arisen as to Defendant Anthony's counsel. I wouldn't specify what question. I informed the reporter that it is the court's responsibility to insure a fair trial for the accused and if any improprieties actually took place by either side, defense or state, both the Florida Bar and the Courts are venues that would hear the complaints. If her story stated anything other than that, it was a creation of a futile mind and questionable ethics."

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: January 20, 2009, 06:11:01 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi

Hi wendi and glad you could join us this afternoon.  You aren't  a dumb monkey.  You were smart enough to figure out the wireless switch was off. 

Thank You!
i'm gonna blame my hubby, cause i actually got some packing done! does anyone know if NG will be talking about KC tonite or the inauguration? tia

wendi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1063 on: January 20, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

SS I mentoned Law and Order and yes it is a show....and the writers are always very up to date on the latest crime in the news...so I was speculating that L&O would have a show based loosely on Caylee's murder

ahhh...that makes sense..like the CSI show ..I'm very far out of the loop with all these shows and channels you monkeys talks about..please bear with me. 

Was it Lifetime that did the program on the Persistence in Aruba ? different case, I know but the same kind of idea for a show..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1064 on: January 20, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »

I have very mixed feelings about Cindy Anthony. On the one hand, my heart breaks for her loss and desperate search for an alive Caylee. On the other hand, I feel I have to condemn her willingness to paint Casey in a holy light when she so painfully and obviously does not deserve it. I mean really, was she going to storm the gates of Heaven and demand entrance for Casey? I absolutely cannot understand how anyone can deny an obvious pregnancy. I would really like to understand it, though. How can you look but not see?

When I think of Cindy, I think COMPLETE DENIAL.

I don't understand it. I can understand putting something to the back of your mind that is hard to deal with, but to literally not see with your eyes an obviously pregnant person...how does this happen, I wonder?

Ok, I wasn't going to go here but I hid my pregnancy from my parents for 6months (long story) I however did not live with them at this time.  I think you only see what you want to see.

I can understand hiding a pregnancy for some amount of time out of concern about disapproval, but not to see with your physical eyes? I don't get that.

Well, there's also the possibility that she's lying her ass off.

I had a cousin in high school that was a year older than me.  She had a baby when she was 15 and verrrrry nieve.  NO one knew, including her, until she had the baby.  They thought when she was in labor that maybe she had appendecitis or something like that.  That is why they rushed her to the hospital.   We have talked since, and I am 47 now, and she still sticks by her story.  I can remember the day she went in and they called and said she had had a baby, wondering if it would live, thinking it would have to be very premature.  NOpe  full term.   Don't know how she did it though.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: January 20, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-case-what-about-wftvs-story-on-jose-baez.html

Casey Anthony case: State attorney's office slams WFTV's Baez report
posted by halboedeker on Jan 20, 2009 3:40:27 PM

I thought WFTV-Channel 9's story Monday night about Jose Baez was gossipy and lacking substance.

The story raised the possibility that Baez may have a conflict of interest in representing Casey Anthony and could be removed from the case for that reason. WFTV reported that someone has complained to the state attorney's office that Baez could have made a deal based on the case's outcome.

I'm not the only one who had a problem with reporter Mary Nguyen's story. So did Randy Means, a spokesman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office.

His comments were distributed to reporters at WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and the Sentinel:

"My Friday conversation with Mary from Channel 9 was very simple. I told her that we also have heard from media employees that questions [have] arisen as to Defendant Anthony's counsel. I wouldn't specify what question. I informed the reporter that it is the court's responsibility to insure a fair trial for the accused and if any improprieties actually took place by either side, defense or state, both the Florida Bar and the Courts are venues that would hear the complaints. If her story stated anything other than that, it was a creation of a futile mind and questionable ethics."

Is the reporter a friend of G&C?  They seem to me like they'd like to see Baez off the case.  Personally I want him to stay on ... for obvious reasons.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1066 on: January 20, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Todd Black claimed in a release that Gil Cabot was an associate of his, but....

There are some connections with Florida and Gil Cabot.  And of course Jose's office is in Kissimmee.  Without checking I'm not 100% sure, but think Jose lives in Kissimmee also.

Today, I think I'm seeing the light.  Read this: http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

Here's an excerpt I found interesting.

CNN's Nancy Grace dubbed Selig a "PR Guru" because of his impact in the Drew Peterson case. 

Selig is well known by national news organizations, such as NBC's 'Today' and ABC's 'Good Morning America,' because of his news background, his professionalism and his integrity.  Selig says he has managed to earn respect from the very news organizations that target his clients.

"They have a job to do and so do I, but they know my background and that helps," says Selig.  "Believe it or not there are filmmakers and TV producers who call themselves 'spokespeople' and get involved in high profile criminal cases just to make a movie or for some other ulterior motive.  These people send out press releases with grammatical and spelling errors.  Give me a break. That is not who we are or what we're about.  Trust me when I say there is a big difference."

good find AZ!!!!
Well shoot now,that's about every other article I have read lately. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: January 20, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »

SS I mentoned Law and Order and yes it is a show....and the writers are always very up to date on the latest crime in the news...so I was speculating that L&O would have a show based loosely on Caylee's murder

ahhh...that makes sense..like the CSI show ..I'm very far out of the loop with all these shows and channels you monkeys talks about..please bear with me. 

Was it Lifetime that did the program on the Persistence in Aruba ? different case, I know but the same kind of idea for a show..

actually, i have been waiting on a law & order about this case. i love it when they do that & it would be Special Victim's Unit too!

wendi
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: January 20, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »

Could Baez subscribe to the DIY newsletter?  You know, Do-It-Yourself and save big money.  It's expensive to hire a real PR firm like Selig's, so maybe Jose decided with a little advice from Gil and buds, he could do DIY PR.  I guess he didn't like the advice he got from Larry Garrison--and Garrison wanted to be paid.  Imagine that.  I wonder if all those wonderful press releases were written by Baez and company.  If Baez is trying the DIY path, he's in for a major conflict of interest.

I speculated that Black was Baez and someone from his office did the call in interviews.  Definitely hinky that black is.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: January 20, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

Quiet is good Sunny...it usually means that something BIG is about to happen 

T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y !!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: January 20, 2009, 06:17:44 PM »

Sea Searcher and Mytime, both MIA and appearing at the same time???

Something seems awfully fishy here???

I always suspected as much . . . 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: January 20, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/20/no_change_of_venue_motion_filed_in_casey_anthony_case.html

No Change Of Venue Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:52:40 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button

ORLANDO -- The Orange County court says right now, there's been no motion filed for a change of venue in her murder trial.

There have been reports the defense wants the trial moved, but in a news release, the court said that hasn't happened.

If Jose Baez does file that motion, a hearing will be set and the motion will be considered in open court.

The motion is public information, and the court said they will release that information if, and when, it's filed.

Did Baez lie?  Who lied?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1072 on: January 20, 2009, 06:18:34 PM »

Hey Monkeys, is it worth it to go back and read 30 pages or should I just jump in right here? Wasn't sure much would be happening to day due to the inauguration.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1073 on: January 20, 2009, 06:18:44 PM »

Could Baez subscribe to the DIY newsletter?  You know, Do-It-Yourself and save big money.  It's expensive to hire a real PR firm like Selig's, so maybe Jose decided with a little advice from Gil and buds, he could do DIY PR.  I guess he didn't like the advice he got from Larry Garrison--and Garrison wanted to be paid.  Imagine that.  I wonder if all those wonderful press releases were written by Baez and company.  If Baez is trying the DIY path, he's in for a major conflict of interest.

Doesn't Baez's daughter work in media/PR?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: January 20, 2009, 06:18:49 PM »

Quiet is good Sunny...it usually means that something BIG is about to happen 

T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y !!! 

Fingers crossed...hoping something really BIG is gonna happen.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: January 20, 2009, 06:19:26 PM »

Selig also has been involved in the Casey Anthony case, playing a behind-the-scenes consulting role to Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

Selig would not reveal what he has discussed with Baez, the advice he's given or his first-hand impressions of Baez's client, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that," says Selig.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

So, Selig consulted with Jose.  But apparently, Jose hired Larry Garrison and fired him, and then hired Todd Black.  I haven't read that Jose hired Selig's firm--just that he consulted with him.

Selig had some pointed remarks earlier in the article about misspelled news releases and such--a dig at Todd Black's work.   I wonder if Selig was too expensive for Jose, so he decided to take a less expensive option.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: January 20, 2009, 06:19:38 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

I know!  Do you think Conway is Baez' attorney now too?!  He's seems to be the only one of the bunch that can shut anyone up!   

He might think about hiring him for his own future problems

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: January 20, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »

Hey Monkeys, is it worth it to go back and read 30 pages or should I just jump in right here? Wasn't sure much would be happening to day due to the inauguration.
Just jump in Boo.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: January 20, 2009, 06:20:38 PM »

actually, i have been waiting on a law & order about this case. i love it when they do that & it would be Special Victim's Unit too!

wendi

Would L & O do a show before the case/trial is finished ??

BTW...aren't you supposed to be packing 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 20, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

Doesn't Baez's daughter work in media/PR?
I was thinking about that, too.  Might be a possibility.  She need to go back to her freshman English classes if she's the writer.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.