April 27, 2024, 04:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339514 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: January 20, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Could Baez subscribe to the DIY newsletter?  You know, Do-It-Yourself and save big money.  It's expensive to hire a real PR firm like Selig's, so maybe Jose decided with a little advice from Gil and buds, he could do DIY PR.  I guess he didn't like the advice he got from Larry Garrison--and Garrison wanted to be paid.  Imagine that.  I wonder if all those wonderful press releases were written by Baez and company.  If Baez is trying the DIY path, he's in for a major conflict of interest.

Doesn't Baez's daughter work in media/PR?
I was thinking about that, too.  Might be a possibility.  She need to go back to her freshman English classes if she's the writer.
Took the words right out of my mouth AZ!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1081 on: January 20, 2009, 06:24:29 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/20/no_change_of_venue_motion_filed_in_casey_anthony_case.html

No Change Of Venue Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:52:40 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button

ORLANDO -- The Orange County court says right now, there's been no motion filed for a change of venue in her murder trial.

There have been reports the defense wants the trial moved, but in a news release, the court said that hasn't happened.

If Jose Baez does file that motion, a hearing will be set and the motion will be considered in open court.

The motion is public information, and the court said they will release that information if, and when, it's filed.

Did Baez lie?  Who lied?

Russ~maybe he doesn't no WHERE to file it, I recall hearing him talk about filing this change of venue months ago........with the prosecution??? I swear he said that, then he mentioned he wanted to keep the new county a secret until the trial. Geez where can you find an atty so inept, 1-888-IAM-SCUM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1082 on: January 20, 2009, 06:25:11 PM »

Selig also has been involved in the Casey Anthony case, playing a behind-the-scenes consulting role to Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

Selig would not reveal what he has discussed with Baez, the advice he's given or his first-hand impressions of Baez's client, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that," says Selig.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

So, Selig consulted with Jose.  But apparently, Jose hired Larry Garrison and fired him, and then hired Todd Black.  I haven't read that Jose hired Selig's firm--just that he consulted with him.

Selig had some pointed remarks earlier in the article about misspelled news releases and such--a dig at Todd Black's work.   I wonder if Selig was too expensive for Jose, so he decided to take a less expensive option.
I thought Cindy and George hired Larry?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: January 20, 2009, 06:25:23 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

Found it for you. It's in Amy's incoming text messages from Jesse.

I have been looking for this for you since you asked, so if it has been posted, sorry for a repost.

Hello everyone!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: January 20, 2009, 06:25:50 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

PERHAPS this is who the deal is with.

I'm reading back from yesterday where I had to quit to assist my hubby who was working on the furnace and I came across these posts by Deenie and Guideposts. Could the Clintons have ANYTHING to do with Casey Anthony?????? The privately held company referred to above that publishes the NE, Globe, Star, etc. is owned by Roger Altman, the former Treasury Dept. official from the Clinton administration and the lawyer for the outfit (unless it has changed recently) is David Kendall, the buddy and classmate at Yale Law of both Clintons who represented Clinton when he was impeached. Whenever a political story, like Edwards "love child" breaks in the tabloids, it is common knowledge that the Clintons are behind the exposure. Could Baez or Black have connections to the Clintons? If so, could the Clintons have some connection to Casey? Like being the $ behind her defense? And, if so, why? Off the wall stuff, but could there be some connection?

Connected how? Someone who worked once for the Clintons, owns a publishing company. Its lawyer is the same as the lawyer for Clinton. And this company has maybe, (but not definitely) paid for the rights to the story and this is how Casey got bailed out. Right?

Okay, that's like saying, someone who used to work for you, owns a Wal Mart. That Wal Mart hires me. Are we connected? A guy who once went to school with and cut your hair, ALSO works for that Wal Mart cutting hair, of all things! Does that mean that YOU are the mysterious person who pays for my haircuts? Very unlikely.

Baez is way too small potatoes for the Clintons. So is Casey. They have better things to do and bigger fish to fry. I think all the money in this case is very local, very Florida or Texas, and not at all political.

I agree.. that's reaching a bit too far..
sometimes a tulip is just a tulip.. nothing more.

Good late Afternoon Monkeys ... I was lurking and saw the posts and thought I mention
The Good Old oooh Michelle Bart knows Hillary Clinton or at least has met her. I found on Michelle's Blog supporting Obama .. a picture of her standing with her arms around Hillary. Have to remember that Michelle does write for the Huffington Post. Yep same Kidfinder Michelle Bart...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart
she does meet up with many people with her social causes she herself fights for

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/helpingheroes
Her and Hillary all Smiles for the Camera

at this point I think anything is possible .........

And what about the guy in the middle? I have been to too many restaurants with photos of famous people and the owner, and had my own pic taken with many of my fave celebs and politicos on golf courses to put any weight in anyone who is posing for a phot op. I can't stand Michelle Bart, but I do like, respect and admire Hillary. I do not believe for a moment that she (or the guy in the middle, and not just becasue I think he's cute) have anything to do with Casey Anthony. JMHO
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:08 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/20/no_change_of_venue_motion_filed_in_casey_anthony_case.html

ORLANDO -- The Orange County court says right now, there's been no motion filed for a change of venue in her murder trial.

There have been reports the defense wants the trial moved, but in a news release, the court said that hasn't happened.

If Jose Baez does file that motion, a hearing will be set and the motion will be considered in open court.

The motion is public information, and the court said they will release that information if, and when, it's filed.

Did Baez lie?  Who lied?

Russ~maybe he doesn't no WHERE to file it, I recall hearing him talk about filing this change of venue months ago........with the prosecution??? I swear he said that, then he mentioned he wanted to keep the new county a secret until the trial. Geez where can you find an atty so inept, 1-888-IAM-SCUM

Someone in the roach cesspool surrounding this family said it had been filed.  It has not.  I thought it was Conway, Baez or someone speaking for them.  They all lie.  About everything.  He can't keep something like that a secret; it must be public knowledge so it is therefore a lie.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:18 PM »

Did Baez lie?  Who lied?
No way - he wouldn't lie!  He's trying to get the prosecutor to do it for him ... like everything else.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1087 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »

Sea Searcher and Mytime, both MIA and appearing at the same time???

Something seems awfully fishy here???

I always suspected as much . . . 

Hi Sparky !!!

You and Bearly are always so suspicious 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1088 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »

AZlady I found a PR Guru today by "digging" around .......

Its actually quite what I would say  scratch
because it does not make any sense but then " What does? "

The Lone Psychic "Ginnette Lucas" that can't find her Phone bills connecting her to Dom Casey P.I.
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich spoke with a woman who questions psychic's credibility. (01/15/09) this is the video of the woman that states Lucas took her money yet did not aid in finding her dead niece. The video is posted on WFTV on January 15, 2009
Article posted on WFTV Jan 14th, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/news/18476789/detail.html#-

P.I. Who Searched Remains Site Says Caller Was A Psychic

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 – updated: 10:01 am EST January 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Private investigator Dominic Casey claims a psychic was the mystery caller on the phone with him while he searched the wooded area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Well seems that Ms Lucas who somehow has ridden off into the sunset providing no answers nor credibility has other things to do now ........
http://pr-usa.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=159346&Itemid=31
Thursday, 15 January 2009       Premiere Psychics announces that Ginette Matacia Lucas has joined their elite roster of psychics ~   Neil Cirucci PR Agent
Ginette is well known for her psychic detective work and has played a major role in cracking some major crime stories, the Chandra Levy case being one of them Premiere Psychics has announced that Ginette Matacia Lucas has joined their elite roster of psychics.  In fact, during the second week in January of this year, Ginette, was interviewed but Nancy Grace regarding her abilities helping law enforcement to solve crimes and locate missing persons. Premiere Psychics welcomes Ginette Matacia Lucas.
For media and interviews contact Neil Ciruci at neilciruccipr@aol.com

Neils Website: http://www.neilciruccipr.com/
Since 1992 Neil Cirucci has been Internet Icon Cindy Margolis Manager and Publicist.
Through years of hard work and building relationships he has secured a list of PR and Media contacts equal to any NY or LA based PR agency. In a world where "hype" and "buzz" can mean the difference between national recognition and obscurity, Mr. Cirucci has mastered the art of marketing and promotions.
Neil Cirucci Public Relations is located just outside of Atlantic City NJ.
Associates and Friends http://www.premierepsychics.com/
Premiere Psychics ~ Motto: When the Answers are Just as Important as the Questions
Yah for 3.99 a Minute ... seems MS Lucas is now working for this claim to fame psychic call center
Ms Lucas Bio on PS - http://www.premierepsychics.com/ginette.aspx

from PP: All of our psychics will read for you for $3.99 per minute. Be sure to check out the savings we make available to you on our Sign Up Page.
New and Exciting: Great news for our new and existing Double
VisionSM users! Since the demand for Double VisionSM has been so high,we are now offering this unique service to our callers for just $5.99 per minute To learn about this fabulous feature, ( 5.99 a minute more than Double Vision how bout Double Gullible and Broke) omg

Monkeys what I do not understand is this Woman can't Find her own Phone records to substantiate her own self ...and proves it on national television that she is a nit wit.
And then within the same few days she starts working for a 3.99 minute call center ..
I am sure she is tracking those Phone Bills Now ........ and Can find them too.
** with her being so Famous (in her mind) and all .. somethings fishy in the water again
Why her of all People to be involved with Dom Casey ...? Is she a diversion on top of a diversion ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: January 20, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

I have been looking for this for you since you asked, so if it has been posted, sorry for a repost.

Hello everyone!

There is a lot of history with this guy and his fierce hatred for the city officials in Orlando.  He may be doing this for spite.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1090 on: January 20, 2009, 06:27:57 PM »

Hello everyone!
Hi Brandi. 

Karma Is Coming

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: January 20, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »

It will be interesting to see what happens.  First, Jose cozies up to Geraldo.  Then, he hires Larry Garrison.  Garrison is a bit high maintenance, so he dumps him and creates Todd Black, based on the alter-ego of Gil Cabot.  Or is Gil really Todd?  or is Jose really Todd?  omg--I am so confused.    

We certainly need a judge to get to the bottom of this.  Mark NeJame, the only reputable lawyer in all of this, has withdrawn and wants no association, going as far as offering to give a $5000 reward to Kronk--could this be his washing of his hands?  The legal profession, as a rule, stick together, but when one of their members crosses the line you will see the rest run quickly to avoid the mud hitting them. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: January 20, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »

SS I mentoned Law and Order and yes it is a show....and the writers are always very up to date on the latest crime in the news...so I was speculating that L&O would have a show based loosely on Caylee's murder

ahhh...that makes sense..like the CSI show ..I'm very far out of the loop with all these shows and channels you monkeys talks about..please bear with me. 

Was it Lifetime that did the program on the Persistence in Aruba ? different case, I know but the same kind of idea for a show..

actually, i have been waiting on a law & order about this case. i love it when they do that & it would be Special Victim's Unit too!

wendi

Would L & O do a show before the case/trial is finished ??

BTW...aren't you supposed to be packing 
i was!!!!! i promise, but they delivered 16 wardrobes &  i let hubby have 2. (i was feeling generous) so i will have to wait til they come on Thurs! i need the docdump NOW! not thursday!

wendi
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: January 20, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »

It will be interesting to see what happens.  First, Jose cozies up to Geraldo.  Then, he hires Larry Garrison.  Garrison is a bit high maintenance, so he dumps him and creates Todd Black, based on the alter-ego of Gil Cabot.  Or is Gil really Todd?  or is Jose really Todd?  omg--I am so confused.    

We certainly need a judge to get to the bottom of this.  Mark NeJame, the only reputable lawyer in all of this, has withdrawn and wants no association, going as far as offering to give a $5000 reward to Kronk--could this be his washing of his hands?  The legal profession, as a rule, stick together, but when one of their members crosses the line you will see the rest run quickly to avoid the mud hitting them. 

I don't think Baez had anything to do with Garrison. That was the Anthonys.  I get the feeling that the Anthony family is far removed from Baez and don't like him much.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1094 on: January 20, 2009, 06:34:15 PM »

Again,I thought Cindy and George hired Larry or Larry(scumface)inserted himself into the case via Cindy and George?Why would Jose hire Larry?

Karma Is Coming

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: January 20, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »

Again,I thought Cindy and George hired Larry or Larry(scumface)inserted himself into the case via Cindy and George?Why would Jose hire Larry?

Larry Garrison was a tier or two better than that thing Baez hired in Todd Black.  I still think Todd is Baez.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: January 20, 2009, 06:35:49 PM »

I don't think Baez had anything to do with Garrison. That was the Anthonys.  I get the feeling that the Anthony family is far removed from Baez and don't like him much.

Yeah, George mentioned in a LE interview how he did not like Jose, and from the jail house visit video released the other day, it is apparent he does not care for Jose as well.

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: January 20, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1098 on: January 20, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »

Larry Garrison was a tier or two better than that thing Baez hired in Todd Black.  I still think Todd is Baez.
True,Jose hired Todd and Larry is barely a half step above Todd IMO.Larry is just a shinier version of Todd lol

Karma Is Coming

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: January 20, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »

Thanks Russ. 

Did Baez lie?  Who lied?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.