April 27, 2024, 06:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339522 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: January 20, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »

OMG.Sorry I got in your quote box.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: January 20, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

Selig also has been involved in the Casey Anthony case, playing a behind-the-scenes consulting role to Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez.

Selig would not reveal what he has discussed with Baez, the advice he's given or his first-hand impressions of Baez's client, Casey Anthony.

"I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that," says Selig.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

So, Selig consulted with Jose.  But apparently, Jose hired Larry Garrison and fired him, and then hired Todd Black.  I haven't read that Jose hired Selig's firm--just that he consulted with him.

Selig had some pointed remarks earlier in the article about misspelled news releases and such--a dig at Todd Black's work.   I wonder if Selig was too expensive for Jose, so he decided to take a less expensive option.
I thought Cindy and George hired Larry?
Yes, you are right.  Cindy and George hired Larry and fired him two months later when they hired NeJame. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: January 20, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

It will be interesting to see what happens.  First, Jose cozies up to Geraldo.  Then, he hires Larry Garrison.  Garrison is a bit high maintenance, so he dumps him and creates Todd Black, based on the alter-ego of Gil Cabot.  Or is Gil really Todd?  or is Jose really Todd?  omg--I am so confused.    

We certainly need a judge to get to the bottom of this.  Mark NeJame, the only reputable lawyer in all of this, has withdrawn and wants no association, going as far as offering to give a $5000 reward to Kronk--could this be his washing of his hands?  The legal profession, as a rule, stick together, but when one of their members crosses the line you will see the rest run quickly to avoid the mud hitting them. 

I don't think Baez had anything to do with Garrison. That was the Anthonys.  I get the feeling that the Anthony family is far removed from Baez and don't like him much.

Yeah, George mentioned in a LE interview how he did not like Jose, and from the jail house visit video released the other day, it is apparent he does not care for Jose as well.
I truly believe that G&C are, if not the initial reporters, certainly the pot stirrers behind this whole Baez/money deal thingy.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: January 20, 2009, 06:40:43 PM »

It will be interesting to see what happens.  First, Jose cozies up to Geraldo.  Then, he hires Larry Garrison.  Garrison is a bit high maintenance, so he dumps him and creates Todd Black, based on the alter-ego of Gil Cabot.  Or is Gil really Todd?  or is Jose really Todd?  omg--I am so confused.    

We certainly need a judge to get to the bottom of this.  Mark NeJame, the only reputable lawyer in all of this, has withdrawn and wants no association, going as far as offering to give a $5000 reward to Kronk--could this be his washing of his hands?  The legal profession, as a rule, stick together, but when one of their members crosses the line you will see the rest run quickly to avoid the mud hitting them. 

I don't think Baez had anything to do with Garrison. That was the Anthonys.  I get the feeling that the Anthony family is far removed from Baez and don't like him much.

Yeah, George mentioned in a LE interview how he did not like Jose, and from the jail house visit video released the other day, it is apparent he does not care for Jose as well.

Conway being at the table with Baez has me confused, but he was clear in saying that the Anthony family does NOT want Baez to sell these photos and it appears that perhaps the Anthony family fears he may do just that.  Conway kind of added his two cents to the SA request to restrict the release of photos to the defense.  I think Baez is the real scumbag that prevented Cindy and George in their own perverted way of getting a bit of truth from Casey.  Casey needs a man, with a few men in the background as backups.  She has glommed onto him as her new man.  I have hard feelings for this family, but I think Casey is working with Baez to drive a knife in deeper by giving him control over Caylee's remains. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: January 20, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys, is it worth it to go back and read 30 pages or should I just jump in right here? Wasn't sure much would be happening to day due to the inauguration.

Hey Boo.Just start here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: January 20, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »

Muffy, I am very sorry if what I said is not appropriate. However, I think if you check what I wrote, I was NOT speaking poorly of either No Rose or Red. Please go back and read my remarks again. T/Y

JodyO - DROP IT.  If there is any connection to anyone it's Baez and Geraldo. 
(ducking) Klaasend is right, but is their mutual aquaintance, Skip Davis who introduced them, and our lovely ringmaster, Leonard Padilla

People became furious after a freelance producer said he was going to remove all the toys and gifts from the scene.

"This is so wrong and we will not let you take it," said a person at the memorial.

Skip Davis said he would take the toys to a home for underprivileged children in Orlando. He said the Anthony family asked him to do it.

Even though Davis said he would take the gifts, after the altercation with the crowd of onlookers, he left without taking anything.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18318021/detail.html

ALL YA NEED TO KNOW ‘BOUT SKIP DAVIS…

Just Call Me Skip

Blink34 wrote:
Skip Davis, is a former producer of Inside Edition, in the Bill O'Reilly days.. He is the person that made the connection of Baez to Leonard Padilla, if you recall LP referred to him as a "longtime journalist friend".. He also Knows Geraldo well.

I would venture to say, he probably brought Todd Black *cough* to the party as well. As far as Larry Garrison, he approached the family on his own.

I could not make the connection to Inside Edition.  Blink can you help?  The Skip Davis I found claims to be in radio for 27 years.  Do not know how long he has been with the Florida station.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: January 20, 2009, 06:41:36 PM »

I truly believe that G&C are, if not the initial reporters, certainly the pot stirrers behind this whole Baez/money deal thingy.

That would not surprise me one bit.

Btw .. thanks for saying "Hi," Karma! Hi back Wink

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: January 20, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

I see that.  WTH
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: January 20, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

Quiet is good Sunny...it usually means that something BIG is about to happen 

T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y !!! 

Thursday is GOOD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: January 20, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

I agree.  Cindy and George don't trust Baez and probably for good reason.  There is a distinct line drawn between the Anthony's and their counsel and Baez and Casey and their camp.  I think the Anthony's see Baez's group as trying to take any money that might be generated.  The Anthony's feel any money generated from Caylee's demise is theirs--and not Baez's. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: January 20, 2009, 06:44:34 PM »

Klaas, i need help in Musings when you have a moment 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1111 on: January 20, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398
Thanks MonkeyMike
I'm confused and can't find the image you are talking about.
I did see this pic of Amy and boy has she gotten skinny.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: January 20, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »

I agree and would not be surprised if they filed the complaint.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: January 20, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »

Lee also in his video interview with Casey gave out that he didn't care for JB or trust him. He kept telling her that JB is in control of any messages in writing she would send to them through JB. He also was talking in usual code and telling her that if she isn't comfortable with how things were going she could change them. It was in one of the two video from jail. He was telling her to write things down and send through court mailing system because they dont' look at it. (Not sure how right that is but better than JB)
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: January 20, 2009, 06:47:48 PM »

Thanks!

Here's a link:
Thanks MonkeyMike

It's under his friends comments. It is the next to last one bottom right of the page. The pictures do change so I imagine it's from Casey's account and maybe posted at a later date??? Confusing.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:04 PM »

Just throwing this out there, the kind of money being flung around, if it were paying for Baez defense team "Other"
is many million dollars. A deal like that is going to run the entire gammot.. books, engagements, movie rights, this is not a movie of the week amount we are talking about, or an exclusive 2 hour interview. This is the whole banana, so this is either aot of medium deals, which I doubt, or it is about "exclusives" all of which are a serious conflict of interest.

If this is going the way I am hearing, we are all going to know soon enough. There is enough information for the Florida Bar to open a probe as it is, I dont think the SA's office will review this officially until they do, jmho.
I agree ... and hope they have!

well thats the tricky part, they dont just "do it", somwone has to lodge a formal com plaint through their process..

Editing to add, we will know who is paying for what if Baez gets sanctioned or removed from the case, if he steps down through some other hinkiness, not so much..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »

Thanks!

Here's a link:
Thanks MonkeyMike

She sure has!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1117 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »

Thanks!

Here's a link:

I see that.  WTH

i think that was casey posting. it was her myspace account before it was changed to 'caylee is missing'. its like when you change your av on a forum...it shows up on all your previous posts.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: January 20, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »

Thanks!

Here's a link:
Thanks MonkeyMike

Scroll all the way to the bottom.  7-14-2008.  Caylee is missing.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1119 on: January 20, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

That would not surprise me one bit.

Btw .. thanks for saying "Hi," Karma! Hi back Wink

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.