April 28, 2024, 09:33:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339598 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: January 20, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

Found it for you. It's in Amy's incoming text messages from Jesse.

I have been looking for this for you since you asked, so if it has been posted, sorry for a repost.

Hello everyone!

Hi Brandi and THANK YOU.....so we need to figure out how Jesse knows Rosen? And did he call Rosen and ask for him to help casey....if so WHY??  I have always felt Jesse knows more than he has told...not necessarily about Caylee's death....more about casey and her actions....perhaps there is something he neglected to tell LE....then when he finds out the A's are trying to involve him he thinks OH CHIT....I should have told them....but then he thinks it's too late. I always thought it was strange that his father was the one to speak out in his defense...it's not like he is a child...also I want to know EXACTLY what happened with him and the LE work...did he quit? if so why....or was he told he didn't fit what they wanted? Did he fail a phsyc test?...perhaps I am reading something into nothing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: January 20, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

First glance and I was like WTH.  Thanks.
I see that.  WTH

That was posted by Casey on July 14.  When you have a Myspace the picture that shows up is like an avatar here.  You can change your avatar and it changes the history too.  So sometime after July 16 Casey changed the photo on her Myspace to the Casey Missing one.  Nothing fishy about it.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »

Could Baez subscribe to the DIY newsletter?  You know, Do-It-Yourself and save big money.  It's expensive to hire a real PR firm like Selig's, so maybe Jose decided with a little advice from Gil and buds, he could do DIY PR.  I guess he didn't like the advice he got from Larry Garrison--and Garrison wanted to be paid.  Imagine that.  I wonder if all those wonderful press releases were written by Baez and company.  If Baez is trying the DIY path, he's in for a major conflict of interest.

Doesn't Baez's daughter work in media/PR?
yes
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

First glance and I was like WTH.  Thanks.
I see that.  WTH

That was posted by Casey on July 14.  When you have a Myspace the picture that shows up is like an avatar here.  You can change your avatar and it changes the history too.  So sometime after July 16 Casey changed the photo on her Myspace to the Casey Missing one.  Nothing fishy about it.

Boy I wish this 'respond' mechanism in the software took you right to the bottom when mashing quote when posting.  I screwed that up.

Thanks btw.  First glance and I was like WTH.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1144 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Todd Black claimed in a release that Gil Cabot was an associate of his, but....

There are some connections with Florida and Gil Cabot.  And of course Jose's office is in Kissimmee.  Without checking I'm not 100% sure, but think Jose lives in Kissimmee also.

Today, I think I'm seeing the light.  Read this: http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1116&z=4

Here's an excerpt I found interesting.

CNN's Nancy Grace dubbed Selig a "PR Guru" because of his impact in the Drew Peterson case. 

Selig is well known by national news organizations, such as NBC's 'Today' and ABC's 'Good Morning America,' because of his news background, his professionalism and his integrity.  Selig says he has managed to earn respect from the very news organizations that target his clients.

"They have a job to do and so do I, but they know my background and that helps," says Selig.  "Believe it or not there are filmmakers and TV producers who call themselves 'spokespeople' and get involved in high profile criminal cases just to make a movie or for some other ulterior motive.  These people send out press releases with grammatical and spelling errors.  Give me a break. That is not who we are or what we're about.  Trust me when I say there is a big difference."

Thanks Today
I guess this PR company is handling Jose and Casey PR.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.
Editor's Note:  To receive news/press releases related to this subject, please send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com. In the subject line, please write "Casey Anthony case"

News Media Contacts:
Glenn Selig, The Publicity Agency, (813) 948-7767, Mobile (813) 300-5454, or glenn@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)
Justin Herndon, The Publicity Agency, (813) 528-6815 or justin@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)

Source Web Site: ThePublicityAgency.com

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: January 20, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »

AZlady I found a PR Guru today by "digging" around .......

Its actually quite what I would say  scratch
because it does not make any sense but then " What does? "

The Lone Psychic "Ginnette Lucas" that can't find her Phone bills connecting her to Dom Casey P.I.
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich spoke with a woman who questions psychic's credibility. (01/15/09) this is the video of the woman that states Lucas took her money yet did not aid in finding her dead niece. The video is posted on WFTV on January 15, 2009
Article posted on WFTV Jan 14th, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/news/18476789/detail.html#-

P.I. Who Searched Remains Site Says Caller Was A Psychic

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 – updated: 10:01 am EST January 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Private investigator Dominic Casey claims a psychic was the mystery caller on the phone with him while he searched the wooded area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Well seems that Ms Lucas who somehow has ridden off into the sunset providing no answers nor credibility has other things to do now ........
http://pr-usa.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=159346&Itemid=31
Thursday, 15 January 2009       Premiere Psychics announces that Ginette Matacia Lucas has joined their elite roster of psychics ~   Neil Cirucci PR Agent
Ginette is well known for her psychic detective work and has played a major role in cracking some major crime stories, the Chandra Levy case being one of them Premiere Psychics has announced that Ginette Matacia Lucas has joined their elite roster of psychics.  In fact, during the second week in January of this year, Ginette, was interviewed but Nancy Grace regarding her abilities helping law enforcement to solve crimes and locate missing persons. Premiere Psychics welcomes Ginette Matacia Lucas.
For media and interviews contact Neil Ciruci at neilciruccipr@aol.com

Neils Website: http://www.neilciruccipr.com/
Since 1992 Neil Cirucci has been Internet Icon Cindy Margolis Manager and Publicist.
Through years of hard work and building relationships he has secured a list of PR and Media contacts equal to any NY or LA based PR agency. In a world where "hype" and "buzz" can mean the difference between national recognition and obscurity, Mr. Cirucci has mastered the art of marketing and promotions.
Neil Cirucci Public Relations is located just outside of Atlantic City NJ.
Associates and Friends http://www.premierepsychics.com/
Premiere Psychics ~ Motto: When the Answers are Just as Important as the Questions
Yah for 3.99 a Minute ... seems MS Lucas is now working for this claim to fame psychic call center
Ms Lucas Bio on PS - http://www.premierepsychics.com/ginette.aspx

from PP: All of our psychics will read for you for $3.99 per minute. Be sure to check out the savings we make available to you on our Sign Up Page.
New and Exciting: Great news for our new and existing Double
VisionSM users! Since the demand for Double VisionSM has been so high,we are now offering this unique service to our callers for just $5.99 per minute To learn about this fabulous feature, ( 5.99 a minute more than Double Vision how bout Double Gullible and Broke) omg

Monkeys what I do not understand is this Woman can't Find her own Phone records to substantiate her own self ...and proves it on national television that she is a nit wit.
And then within the same few days she starts working for a 3.99 minute call center ..
I am sure she is tracking those Phone Bills Now ........ and Can find them too.
** with her being so Famous (in her mind) and all .. somethings fishy in the water again
Why her of all People to be involved with Dom Casey ...? Is she a diversion on top of a diversion ?

Deenie - Interesting, I agree.   Thanks for doing the research.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: January 20, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

Hey!  No elbowing me out of the cage!  That hurt!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: January 20, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »

Oh, you look so much slimmer now!  And those ears are absolutely tiny!   

He is such a ham! 

Good evening every monkey!  I just caught up and was really hoping for a doc dump today.

Hi Leroy.    SS tells us that we have to wait until Thursday for our doc dump.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1148 on: January 20, 2009, 07:08:15 PM »

Thanks!

Here's a link:
Thanks MonkeyMike
I'm confused and can't find the image you are talking about.
I did see this pic of Amy and boy has she gotten skinny.

She sure has!! 
She almost looks sickly to me.I hope she's ok.

I know, I'll bet alot of her friends have lost weight; & I think Casey found it, too! 
LOL....I hope slore turns into a hippo by trial time.In her last video I thought she looked like she put on weight coming into court and sitting there but when she left,she looked pregnant to me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: January 20, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »

here i go again

KC/LA jail call 7/30
<snipped>
Lee: you know if there's anything additional or... you know at this moment... I mean I... don't really have a lot of my notes with me right now. But, um. you know... I know there's some... you know... some people (inaudible) and... you know... I’m just curious if anything has changed as far as um... whom I can trust and all of those things.

Casey: mmm hummm. Well I mean as far as I’m concerned here I... I don't really know. I’m not level. Um. I guess understandably just being out of contact. But um. I mean as far as I’m concerned nothing's really changed. I’m not level. So... if anything does... I’ll let you know.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyJailCall_073008.htm

opinions please...

Regrets, I've had a few......
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: January 20, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »

Oh, you look so much slimmer now!  And those ears are absolutely tiny!   

He is such a ham! 

Good evening every monkey!  I just caught up and was really hoping for a doc dump today.

Hi Leroy.    SS tells us that we have to wait until Thursday for our doc dump.   

Hi Sassy!  what does SS know anyways???  j/k   I really hope it is tomorrow though!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: January 20, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »

here i go again

KC/LA jail call 7/30
<snipped>
Lee: you know if there's anything additional or... you know at this moment... I mean I... don't really have a lot of my notes with me right now. But, um. you know... I know there's some... you know... some people (inaudible) and... you know... I’m just curious if anything has changed as far as um... whom I can trust and all of those things.

Casey: mmm hummm. Well I mean as far as I’m concerned here I... I don't really know. I’m not level. Um. I guess understandably just being out of contact. But um. I mean as far as I’m concerned nothing's really changed. I’m not level. So... if anything does... I’ll let you know.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyJailCall_073008.htm

opinions please...
I'm not level ... like I'm not being "on the level" ... "truthful" ... ??  Or she's just a psycho B ... that's my best guess.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: January 20, 2009, 07:12:08 PM »

Harris Rosen is the guy that offered to help and is Jesse's contact.  He's a billionaire landowner and hotel owner.

Please refresh my memory...was it Jesse who contacted him? And if not who? And what was the connection between this person and Rosen??

It's in Jesse's text messages.  I don't remember who contacted whom first, but I think Rosen contacted Jesse.  I know Rosen offered to help in any way he could. 

O,  I hope some smart monkey can find those text messages......things are too damn quiet..BOZO hasn't made any stupid moves or statements in a couple days...the A's are laying low..nothing about Lee.....too damn quiet...and still no word about funeral/memorial services for Caylee

Found it for you. It's in Amy's incoming text messages from Jesse.

I have been looking for this for you since you asked, so if it has been posted, sorry for a repost.

Hello everyone!

Hi Brandi and THANK YOU.....so we need to figure out how Jesse knows Rosen? And did he call Rosen and ask for him to help casey....if so WHY??  I have always felt Jesse knows more than he has told...not necessarily about Caylee's death....more about casey and her actions....perhaps there is something he neglected to tell LE....then when he finds out the A's are trying to involve him he thinks OH CHIT....I should have told them....but then he thinks it's too late. I always thought it was strange that his father was the one to speak out in his defense...it's not like he is a child...also I want to know EXACTLY what happened with him and the LE work...did he quit? if so why....or was he told he didn't fit what they wanted? Did he fail a phsyc test?...perhaps I am reading something into nothing
Sunny, you're welcome.

I have held the unpopular opinion that there is just something "not right" about Jesse in all of this.

I read that it was a mutual departure from the police force. LP said he was "let go" so I am not sure about the circumstances surrounding his leaving the police force.

I reiterate my opinion that there is something odd about Jesse and I think we'll find more out along the way. JMO.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1153 on: January 20, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi
No you're not Wendi, I AM THE QUEEN OF DUMB MONKEYS and don't touch my crown. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rizzy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: January 20, 2009, 07:13:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18523723/detail.html

Fla. Bar Prepares Case Against Baez
Anthony Attorney Claims Investigation Filed By People With 'Ax To Grind'

POSTED: 5:13 pm EST January 20, 2009
UPDATED: 6:34 pm EST January 20, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar told WESH 2 Tuesday that they have an "active case" working against Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Baez said he knows about the investigation and said it's been filed by people with an ax to grind.

Video: Fla. Bar Compiles Case Against Baez 

http://www.wesh.com/video/18524436/index.html

Baez has signed on world class forensic experts from as far away as Canada, and he will not answer how he's paying for it, he told WESH 2 he has not done anything illegal in his handling of the case against Casey Anthony.

He said he has done nothing but conduct himself in a most professional manner. He said he has done nothing unethical.

This comes as experts continue to question how he's getting the money to pay for his legal dream team.

"How is he affording to represent her and are the decisions being made in her best interest and with her permission?" attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Baez has consistently refused to answer where the money is coming from.

"First of all I think it's an inappropriate question. It isn't a concern of anyone who's paying for all of this," he said.

If Baez has made improper deals, Hornsby said that could provide Anthony grounds for an appeal.

"It would be so easy for Miss Anthony to claim what is called ineffective assistance of counsel," Hornsby said.

Baez confirms he is the subject of an ongoing Bar investigation. He said it was filed by people with an axe to grind and has nothing to do with allegations of unethical financial dealings.

"It's all a crock," he said.

Baez declined an on-camera interview, but added that he has nothing to hide.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1155 on: January 20, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

This prob was already posted ...sorry it is a Double  ... Dr Phil show this week
This Friday coming http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Friday - January 23, 2009
Behind the Headlines
Dr. Phil takes an in-depth look at tragic news stories that have captivated millions. The nation was stunned to learn that the skeletal remains of a young girl in Orange County, Florida were identified as Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey, faces criminal charges, including first-degree murder, in the disappearance of the toddler. Dr. Phil sits down with Jesse Grund, ex-fiancé of Casey Anthony, who was once considered a suspect. How does Jesse move past the accusations that he says will follow him for the rest of his life? Nancy Grace, the host of Headline News who has covered the Caylee Anthony saga since the story originally broke, weighs in. Then, Dr. Phil explores another shocking disappearance that dominated headlines. Adam Herrman, 21, vanished from his Kansas home 10 years ago, but his adoptive parents, Doug and Valerie, only reported him missing last month! Dr. Phil talks to the young man’s biological parents, Geri and Irvin, who haven’t seen each other in 22 years. What do they think happened to their child? Who’s to blame for the disappearance of Adam Hermann, and is there any chance that the young man is still alive?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: January 20, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »

Coming out of lurking to ask this question.

What ever became of the ever so important "secured" server so the defense team could see the crime scene pictures? Or was this just a ploy to get them in his possession?

If I'm not mistaken after his higna$$ Bia$$ said he would set up a secure server for his "team" to view the photos without the expense of trips to Orlando, the judge ordered him to do so at his expense and report on the progress of such in @ 15 days. Am I correct? Has that time not yet elapsed or has my memory elapsed?

Is this another classic case of, "if I have to pay for it, it's not that important"? just like the tips he demanded. Have I missed something or has this issue just dropped by the wayside as did some other "important issues?"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1157 on: January 20, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

I

Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.

I know you're not on of our sensitive posters No Rose who cringe at the very mention of anything political. I can't remember who you're referring to, the hotel owner. Maybe somebody will remember.
There is a forum for discussing politics, in case you didn't know.  As far as fact vs. opinions... You know what they say about opinions and assh*les. 

This is an opinion board, why so itchybay?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: January 20, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi
No you're not Wendi, I AM THE QUEEN OF DUMB MONKEYS and don't touch my crown. 
<<touch>> <<touch>> ... oh, it's pretty and shiney ... <<touch>> <<touch touch>>
(come on ... you know how I am JSM!  Just tell me I can't do something ... and I am gonna do it! )   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: January 20, 2009, 07:16:56 PM »

Rozzie Franco , reporter, just said on JVM that JB is going thru 300 pages of new discovery  whooopeeeeee   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.