April 27, 2024, 05:57:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339521 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: January 20, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18523723/detail.html

Fla. Bar Prepares Case Against Baez
Anthony Attorney Claims Investigation Filed By People With 'Ax To Grind'

POSTED: 5:13 pm EST January 20, 2009
UPDATED: 6:34 pm EST January 20, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar told WESH 2 Tuesday that they have an "active case" working against Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Baez said he knows about the investigation and said it's been filed by people with an ax to grind.

Video: Fla. Bar Compiles Case Against Baez 

http://www.wesh.com/video/18524436/index.html

Baez has signed on world class forensic experts from as far away as Canada, and he will not answer how he's paying for it, he told WESH 2 he has not done anything illegal in his handling of the case against Casey Anthony.

He said he has done nothing but conduct himself in a most professional manner. He said he has done nothing unethical.

This comes as experts continue to question how he's getting the money to pay for his legal dream team.

"How is he affording to represent her and are the decisions being made in her best interest and with her permission?" attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Baez has consistently refused to answer where the money is coming from.

"First of all I think it's an inappropriate question. It isn't a concern of anyone who's paying for all of this," he said.

If Baez has made improper deals, Hornsby said that could provide Anthony grounds for an appeal.

"It would be so easy for Miss Anthony to claim what is called ineffective assistance of counsel," Hornsby said.

Baez confirms he is the subject of an ongoing Bar investigation. He said it was filed by people with an axe to grind and has nothing to do with allegations of unethical financial dealings.

"It's all a crock," he said.

Baez declined an on-camera interview, but added that he has nothing to hide.

I am gonna miss Baez the clownboy when he is disbarred.  NOT.  I hope they clownstomp him into irrelevance like that Duke prosecutor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: January 20, 2009, 07:17:10 PM »

Thanks Rizzy.... Baez declined an on camera interview, he must be in trouble.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: January 20, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »

here i go again

KC/LA jail call 7/30
<snipped>
Lee: you know if there's anything additional or... you know at this moment... I mean I... don't really have a lot of my notes with me right now. But, um. you know... I know there's some... you know... some people (inaudible) and... you know... I’m just curious if anything has changed as far as um... whom I can trust and all of those things.

Casey: mmm hummm. Well I mean as far as I’m concerned here I... I don't really know. I’m not level. Um. I guess understandably just being out of contact. But um. I mean as far as I’m concerned nothing's really changed. I’m not level. So... if anything does... I’ll let you know.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyJailCall_073008.htm

opinions please...

Juju, I had to look this up in the urban dictionary because well, I'm not hip (obviously) and this is what it says: not level:   telling serious lies. completely unable to tell the truth.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Not%20Level

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: January 20, 2009, 07:17:56 PM »

What was all that about the bible? So for Casey to have the bible from Cindy, Cindy would have to mail it to the jail. But apparently Baez didn't give the bible back to Cindy, and Cindy was questioning where the bible was.

but didn't KC say she spent Caylee's bday alone & reading the bible. did she get one from the jail, like some hotels used to have in the rooms? tia.

wendi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: January 20, 2009, 07:18:07 PM »

Rozzie Franco , reporter, just said on JVM that JB is going thru 300 pages of new discovery  whooopeeeeee   

Coming our way!!!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: January 20, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »

This prob was already posted ...sorry it is a Double  ... Dr Phil show this week
This Friday coming http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Friday - January 23, 2009
Behind the Headlines
Dr. Phil takes an in-depth look at tragic news stories that have captivated millions. The nation was stunned to learn that the skeletal remains of a young girl in Orange County, Florida were identified as Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey, faces criminal charges, including first-degree murder, in the disappearance of the toddler. Dr. Phil sits down with Jesse Grund, ex-fiancé of Casey Anthony, who was once considered a suspect. How does Jesse move past the accusations that he says will follow him for the rest of his life? Nancy Grace, the host of Headline News who has covered the Caylee Anthony saga since the story originally broke, weighs in. Then, Dr. Phil explores another shocking disappearance that dominated headlines. Adam Herrman, 21, vanished from his Kansas home 10 years ago, but his adoptive parents, Doug and Valerie, only reported him missing last month! Dr. Phil talks to the young man’s biological parents, Geri and Irvin, who haven’t seen each other in 22 years. What do they think happened to their child? Who’s to blame for the disappearance of Adam Hermann, and is there any chance that the young man is still alive?

I don't think he was ever a real suspect except for the imagination of the Anthonys.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1166 on: January 20, 2009, 07:18:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18523723/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar told WESH 2 Tuesday that they have an "active case" working against Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Baez said he knows about the investigation and said it's been filed by people with an ax to grind.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18524436/index.html

Baez has signed on world class forensic experts from as far away as Canada, and he will not answer how he's paying for it, he told WESH 2 he has not done anything illegal in his handling of the case against Casey Anthony.

He said he has done nothing but conduct himself in a most professional manner. He said he has done nothing unethical.

This comes as experts continue to question how he's getting the money to pay for his legal dream team.

"How is he affording to represent her and are the decisions being made in her best interest and with her permission?" attorney Richard Hornsby said.

"First of all I think it's an inappropriate question. It isn't a concern of anyone who's paying for all of this," he said.

If Baez has made improper deals, Hornsby said that could provide Anthony grounds for an appeal.

"It would be so easy for Miss slore(changed by Karma)Anthony to claim what is called ineffective assistance of counsel," Hornsby said.

Baez confirms he is the subject of an ongoing Bar investigation. He said it was filed by people with an axe to grind and has nothing to do with allegations of unethical financial dealings.

Whoaaaa!
Thanks Rizzy!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: January 20, 2009, 07:19:06 PM »

Thanks Rizzy.... Baez declined an on camera interview, he must be in trouble.

We didn't get a doc dump today -  but this is cool!     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1168 on: January 20, 2009, 07:19:08 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi
wendi (and JSM) ... if you are in the cage at SM ... that means you're both really smart monkeys!  ... perhaps a little forgetful ... but still really smart!   
Thanks Newfie!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: January 20, 2009, 07:19:45 PM »

Rozzie Franco , reporter, just said on JVM that JB is going thru 300 pages of new discovery  whooopeeeeee   
Oh thank goodness!  Woo Hoo!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: January 20, 2009, 07:19:56 PM »

300 pages?  That is it?

I need another 1500 page discovery release to cure my ails.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: January 20, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

Coming our way!!!

YIPPEE!!!   Thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: January 20, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »

"It would be so easy for Miss Anthony to claim what is called ineffective assistance of counsel," Hornsby said.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Links We LikeSponsored ContentLearn How To Boost Your Immune System

By practicing simple habits like eating healthfully, staying hydrated, getting enough sleep, and exercising you can boost your immune system and keep from getting sick. More

Get Rid Of Clutter Around Your Home

Nothing makes moving more tiresome than sifting through clutter. Here are some tips for getting rid of your stuff and eliminating the hassle. More

The Top 10 Hardest Jobs To Fill

Find out what a sputtering economy and an increasingly difficult to crack job market means to you. More

Learn To Recognize Cancer Symptoms

The signs of Cancer can sometimes be very subtle. Here's a guide to help you recognize them early. More

Sponsored Links 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: January 20, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

JVM said Baez just got 300 pages of discovery.  Anybody else hear that?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1174 on: January 20, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »

What was all that about the bible? So for Casey to have the bible from Cindy, Cindy would have to mail it to the jail. But apparently Baez didn't give the bible back to Cindy, and Cindy was questioning where the bible was.

but didn't KC say she spent Caylee's bday alone & reading the bible. did she get one from the jail, like some hotels used to have in the rooms? tia.

wendi
I believe she did get the bible from the commissary.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1175 on: January 20, 2009, 07:21:15 PM »

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: January 20, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »

JVM said Baez just got 300 pages of discovery.  Anybody else hear that?

Any idea when it will land where we can get our hands on it?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 20, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »

300 pages?  That is it?

I need another 1500 page discovery release to cure my ails.

Greedy Greedy Greedy Russ!     Put some Vicks on those feet - I hear that'll cure all that ails you!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: January 20, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

What hasn't been released are the text messages between Cindy and Casey . Why ?
They are out there Scully. Why hasn't Baez asked for them ? They are probably some pretty good stuff, eh ? Maybe Baez will read this and go get 'em. Maybe he won't as they might have some bad words in them where they are not being nice to each other. He has asked for every other damn thing from everyone. 
I don't have them but there is a place I visited ( a blog ) that has those calls etc all sorted out beginning with the 15th of June. one thing that junped out is that on June 17, there were no SMS or calls between Cindy & Casey.
Hmmmm .... You probably knew that, but I didn't until yesterday. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1179 on: January 20, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »

This prob was already posted ...sorry it is a Double  ... Dr Phil show this week
This Friday coming http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Friday - January 23, 2009
Behind the Headlines
Dr. Phil takes an in-depth look at tragic news stories that have captivated millions. The nation was stunned to learn that the skeletal remains of a young girl in Orange County, Florida were identified as Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey, faces criminal charges, including first-degree murder, in the disappearance of the toddler. Dr. Phil sits down with Jesse Grund, ex-fiancé of Casey Anthony, who was once considered a suspect. How does Jesse move past the accusations that he says will follow him for the rest of his life? Nancy Grace, the host of Headline News who has covered the Caylee Anthony saga since the story originally broke, weighs in. Then, Dr. Phil explores another shocking disappearance that dominated headlines. Adam Herrman, 21, vanished from his Kansas home 10 years ago, but his adoptive parents, Doug and Valerie, only reported him missing last month! Dr. Phil talks to the young man’s biological parents, Geri and Irvin, who haven’t seen each other in 22 years. What do they think happened to their child? Who’s to blame for the disappearance of Adam Hermann, and is there any chance that the young man is still alive?

I don't think he was ever a real suspect except for the imagination of the Anthonys.
I only highlighted that because it says Jesse will be on the show
I don't know? Is this a New Dr Phil Show? Or a Repeat ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.