April 28, 2024, 09:01:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339595 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: January 20, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

nice post jr.....RESPECT

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: January 20, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

Sea Searcher and Mytime, both MIA and appearing at the same time???

Something seems awfully fishy here???

I always suspected as much . . . 

Hi Sparky !!!

You and Bearly are always so suspicious 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Bealy and I know a cute monkey when we see one!  And an admiral at that!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1302 on: January 20, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Nothing taken in a bad way Jr!! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: January 20, 2009, 08:49:40 PM »

IIRC Cindys brother Rick said her belly button was sticking out. Most peeps that walk out of the hospital carrying an unexpected surprise usually have extra weight so that it is not noticible. KC didn't have that her BB was protruding. If she knew why didn't she choose looser clothing? Was she rubbing it in their face and then denying or was she in denial as sinsin has been about an alive Caylee?

Ya know,that is a very good point.  Most girls that know they are pregnant and are hiding it would wear baggy clothes.  Or at least I would.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: January 20, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »

Good night to all....let's keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow and not Thursday as SS predicts

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: January 20, 2009, 08:51:28 PM »

Oh Peeshaw jr!  I think you're okay here!  Every monkey has a sense of humor ... no one thought you were trying to swing on another monkeys branch - or share a banana - so to speak. 

(Just you and wendi step away from the crown ... that's all I'm sayin!  Crown's mine!  I look lovely in sparkly tiaras!)

Work that one out for me Tevye ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: January 20, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »

nice post jr.....RESPECT
Thanks Sunny
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: January 20, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 

You're pretty.    Lots of pretty monkeys in this cage.
I wish I could ice skate.         
You can, I just took it up when I turned 40. Try it Sassy, you can doit!

I've tried.    I just can't do it!            I can roller skate!     Can't ice skate - that takes too much talent!    You look good on ice!     
You can do it. I only roller skated when I was a kid. Try again.

I will teach you to figure skate if you can find me an Admiral! (Leroy can have a NCO, she is young and pretty) 

That sounds like a good deal!           You're both young and pretty!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: January 20, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »

That tape of Caylee saying "Ya tire PaPaw?" I wish they would play that to KC off and on everyday of the week.  It breaks my heart when I hear her say that to her PawPaw.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: January 20, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »

Awww, thank you guys!

I really hope there is a doc dump or something tomorrow.  It is soooo hard to stay O/T when we get no new news for how long now.  Oh wait, didn't NG have a bombshell tonight that we should be discussing??    

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1310 on: January 20, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »

IIRC Cindys brother Rick said her belly button was sticking out. Most peeps that walk out of the hospital carrying an unexpected surprise usually have extra weight so that it is not noticible. KC didn't have that her BB was protruding. If she knew why didn't she choose looser clothing? Was she rubbing it in their face and then denying or was she in denial as sinsin has been about an alive Caylee?

I think Casey was just trying to embarrass Cindy, trying to rub her nose in it. It's a passive/aggressive (and I know nothing about that subject) thing...sort of "Well, gee, mom, how dumb can you be? Everyone at the party knew I was pregnant but you! Boy, are you stupid! Hope you're so embarrassed you can never show your face to your family again!" That's mean, that's Casey.

OT-anyone here have a concussion? Does this mental fog and horrid spelling last long? It's making me crazy!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: January 20, 2009, 08:53:35 PM »

Nancy Grace -- Waste Huge Waste

Sure is, but I caught something I missed before and that was when she said Zenida had NO KIDS. In other interviews, she named the kids.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: January 20, 2009, 08:54:04 PM »

Good night to all....let's keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow and not Thursday as SS predicts

Good night Sunny!      I'm going too.    You all have a nice evening!       
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: January 20, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

That tape of Caylee saying "Ya tire PaPaw?" I wish they would play that to KC off and on everyday of the week.  It breaks my heart when I hear her say that to her PawPaw.

Sadly, I dont think it would bother her in the least.    

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1314 on: January 20, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

Oh Peeshaw jr!  I think you're okay here!  Every monkey has a sense of humor ... no one thought you were trying to swing on another monkeys branch - or share a banana - so to speak. 

(Just you and wendi step away from the crown ... that's all I'm sayin!  Crown's mine!  I look lovely in sparkly tiaras!)

Work that one out for me Tevye ...

Well, if you're talking about Monkeys, that's totally on topic. And bananas, too. And sparkly crowns...uhm...well, if Florida still used Old Sparky, hopefully Casey will be wearing a hot, sparkly crown soon! Smile

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: January 20, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »

Sure is, but I caught something I missed before and that was when she said Zenida had NO KIDS. In other interviews, she named the kids.  

I thought for sure Zenida had children of her own. 

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: January 20, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »

Nothing taken in a bad way Jr!! 
GOOD! Nothing was meant that way.

I keep hoping you can get JOE's pizza SOON cuz that means we all win. (hopefully Boo's clues are what she claims)

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1317 on: January 20, 2009, 08:57:48 PM »

are you sure? ive listened to all of them a few times and the only kids names she provided were annabelle(juliet lewis') and zachary(jeff hopkins').

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1318 on: January 20, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »

This prob was already posted ...sorry it is a Double  ... Dr Phil show this week
This Friday coming http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Friday - January 23, 2009
Behind the Headlines
Dr. Phil takes an in-depth look at tragic news stories that have captivated millions. The nation was stunned to learn that the skeletal remains of a young girl in Orange County, Florida were identified as Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey, faces criminal charges, including first-degree murder, in the disappearance of the toddler. Dr. Phil sits down with Jesse Grund, ex-fiancé of Casey Anthony, who was once considered a suspect. How does Jesse move past the accusations that he says will follow him for the rest of his life? Nancy Grace, the host of Headline News who has covered the Caylee Anthony saga since the story originally broke, weighs in. Then, Dr. Phil explores another shocking disappearance that dominated headlines. Adam Herrman, 21, vanished from his Kansas home 10 years ago, but his adoptive parents, Doug and Valerie, only reported him missing last month! Dr. Phil talks to the young man’s biological parents, Geri and Irvin, who haven’t seen each other in 22 years. What do they think happened to their child? Who’s to blame for the disappearance of Adam Hermann, and is there any chance that the young man is still alive?

I don't think he was ever a real suspect except for the imagination of the Anthonys.
I only highlighted that because it says Jesse will be on the show
I don't know? Is this a New Dr Phil Show? Or a Repeat ??

Hi Deenie, I catch Dr Phil and if not able to watch often catch promos.  I don't recall Jessie or NG being on but I can't swear they haven't.  I'm gonna check out Dr P's website and see what info is there.
Oh poor Jesse going on Dr Phil's show. Dr Phil is an A**, he lived down the street from my parents before he "made" it and went to Hollywood. He will yell and scream at Jesse like he is the reason KC did what she did to Caylee. If this, If that, etc. Then he will ask Jesse about his "feelings" and how he should have done things differently. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: January 20, 2009, 08:59:06 PM »

are you sure? ive listened to all of them a few times and the only kids names she provided were annabelle(juliet lewis') and zachary(jeff hopkins').

Peanut - I think you're right.  Oh but wait, which Zenida are we talking about, the real one or the fake one?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.