April 27, 2024, 02:38:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339505 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: January 20, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »

Oh Peeshaw jr!  I think you're okay here!  Every monkey has a sense of humor ... no one thought you were trying to swing on another monkeys branch - or share a banana - so to speak. 

(Just you and wendi step away from the crown ... that's all I'm sayin!  Crown's mine!  I look lovely in sparkly tiaras!)

Work that one out for me Tevye ...

Well, if you're talking about Monkeys, that's totally on topic. And bananas, too. And sparkly crowns...uhm...well, if Florida still used Old Sparky, hopefully Casey will be wearing a hot, sparkly crown soon! Smile
Concussion?!  What concussion?!  You are ON IT girl!  Thanks ... I owe you!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: January 20, 2009, 09:00:21 PM »

Nancy Grace -- Waste Huge Waste

Sure is, but I caught something I missed before and that was when she said Zenida had NO KIDS. In other interviews, she named the kids.  

are you sure? ive listened to all of them a few times and the only kids names she provided were annabelle(juliet lewis') and zachary(jeff hopkins').

Peanut - I think you're right.  Oh but wait, which Zenida are we talking about, the real one or the fake one?

Will the real Zenaida please stand up...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: January 20, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Oh Peeshaw jr!  I think you're okay here!  Every monkey has a sense of humor ... no one thought you were trying to swing on another monkeys branch - or share a banana - so to speak. 

(Just you and wendi step away from the crown ... that's all I'm sayin!  Crown's mine!  I look lovely in sparkly tiaras!)

And what CROWN might I ask, are we so possessive of? 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: January 20, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »

Sure is, but I caught something I missed before and that was when she said Zenida had NO KIDS. In other interviews, she named the kids.  

are you sure? ive listened to all of them a few times and the only kids names she provided were annabelle(juliet lewis') and zachary(jeff hopkins').

Peanut - I think you're right.  Oh but wait, which Zenida are we talking about, the real one or the fake one?

Will the real Zenaida please stand up...

That is hilarious!    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1324 on: January 20, 2009, 09:01:25 PM »

dont make me gigglesnort!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1325 on: January 20, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »

That tape of Caylee saying "Ya tire PaPaw?" I wish they would play that to KC off and on everyday of the week.  It breaks my heart when I hear her say that to her PawPaw.
It wouldn't faze KC in the least if they played it 24/7. Breaks my heart when I see that clip how she is holding the old gentleman tight like only he can save her. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: January 20, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »

I feel a *gigglesnort* coming on.....Muffy is on a roll tonight    

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1327 on: January 20, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »

Oh, you look so much slimmer now!  And those ears are absolutely tiny!   

He is such a ham! 

Good evening every monkey!  I just caught up and was really hoping for a doc dump today.

Hi Leroy.    SS tells us that we have to wait until Thursday for our doc dump.   

Hi Sassy!  what does SS know anyways???  j/k   I really hope it is tomorrow though!

I called Ginnette Lucas and asked... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1328 on: January 20, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 

I love it Love to skate, but too much sand here to even rollerblade..........have you asked Boo lately WHEN Joe gets pizza??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1329 on: January 20, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »

haha! in the second interview with le allen asks her if zenaida has children. she says no. he then asks if she could children. casey says she thinks so but doesnt know as it never came up.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1330 on: January 20, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

Well, if you're talking about Monkeys, that's totally on topic. And bananas, too. And sparkly crowns...uhm...well, if Florida still used Old Sparky, hopefully Casey will be wearing a hot, sparkly crown soon! Smile
Concussion?!  What concussion?!  You are ON IT girl!  Thanks ... I owe you!

I got a concussion about 10 days ago, and now have post concussive syndrome...or somthing like that. Like football players get when they get their head wonked around too much. It's very frustrating...and the worst part is, I never played football! All I did was get rear-ended by a mean old man...and totalled my car. Seems like I can't remember $hit!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:00 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 

You're pretty.    Lots of pretty monkeys in this cage.
I wish I could ice skate.         
You can, I just took it up when I turned 40. Try it Sassy, you can doit!

I've tried.    I just can't do it!            I can roller skate!     Can't ice skate - that takes too much talent!    You look good on ice!     
You can do it. I only roller skated when I was a kid. Try again.

I will teach you to figure skate if you can find me an Admiral! (Leroy can have a NCO, she is young and pretty) 

That sounds like a good deal!           You're both young and pretty!
Sassy, Leroy is young, JSM is a fossil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:26 PM »

Oh, you look so much slimmer now!  And those ears are absolutely tiny!   

He is such a ham! 

Good evening every monkey!  I just caught up and was really hoping for a doc dump today.

Hi Leroy.    SS tells us that we have to wait until Thursday for our doc dump.   

Hi Sassy!  what does SS know anyways???  j/k   I really hope it is tomorrow though!

I called Ginnette Lucas and asked... 
SS ... That was funny!     Did you happen to ask for lottery numbers too?

jr ... I'm fighting JSM & wendi for their "dumb monkey crown"

Muffy ... no need to tell me ... I'm going to bed and will be back on topic tomorrow ... Monkey Promise!

Night Monkeys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18523723/detail.html

Fla. Bar Prepares Case Against Baez
Anthony Attorney Claims Investigation Filed By People With 'Ax To Grind'

POSTED: 5:13 pm EST January 20, 2009
UPDATED: 6:34 pm EST January 20, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar told WESH 2 Tuesday that they have an "active case" working against Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Baez said he knows about the investigation and said it's been filed by people with an ax to grind.

Video: Fla. Bar Compiles Case Against Baez 

http://www.wesh.com/video/18524436/index.html

Baez has signed on world class forensic experts from as far away as Canada, and he will not answer how he's paying for it, he told WESH 2 he has not done anything illegal in his handling of the case against Casey Anthony.

He said he has done nothing but conduct himself in a most professional manner. He said he has done nothing unethical.

This comes as experts continue to question how he's getting the money to pay for his legal dream team.

"How is he affording to represent her and are the decisions being made in her best interest and with her permission?" attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Baez has consistently refused to answer where the money is coming from.

"First of all I think it's an inappropriate question. It isn't a concern of anyone who's paying for all of this," he said.

If Baez has made improper deals, Hornsby said that could provide Anthony grounds for an appeal.

"It would be so easy for Miss Anthony to claim what is called ineffective assistance of counsel," Hornsby said.

Baez confirms he is the subject of an ongoing Bar investigation. He said it was filed by people with an axe to grind and has nothing to do with allegations of unethical financial dealings.

"It's all a crock," he said.

Baez declined an on-camera interview, but added that he has nothing to hide.

WOOHOO....BJ never declines an on camera interview.....

WHY would "people have an ax to grind" with him?  Here folks, we have another person claiming to be a victim............NONE of these fools ever accept responsibility for their actions.

I am SO GLAD to see this and feel he will be removed from this case and most likely disbarred before this is all over.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1334 on: January 20, 2009, 09:08:24 PM »

If everyone is going to chat, please take it to musing. Thank you and goodnight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: January 20, 2009, 09:08:27 PM »

haha! in the second interview with le allen asks her if zenaida has children. she says no. he then asks if she could children. casey says she thinks so but doesnt know as it never came up.

You're right.  Silly me, I was thinking of the other Zenida...

J/k but really you are right - I think she did say no she didn't have children of her own.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1336 on: January 20, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »

Tevye....that's awful, but it sure didn't cause you to lose your sense of humor, I'm still laughing about your avi.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: January 20, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »

I love it Love to skate, but too much sand here to even rollerblade..........have you asked Boo lately WHEN Joe gets pizza??
Boo's not around tonight IM, you're girl is pretty as are you.

I wish BOO were here! JSM is sick of chinese and mexican take away!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: January 20, 2009, 09:09:54 PM »

Good night Newfie 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1339 on: January 20, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

JSM- You are so sute in your skating outfit.  Really.  So pretty!  I wish I was as fun as you are and brave to do something so special.  I absolutely love that about you.  You are LIVING your life!  I love it!  I would love to see you skate!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.