April 27, 2024, 03:35:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339510 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: January 20, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1341 on: January 20, 2009, 09:11:31 PM »

Tevye....that's awful, but it sure didn't cause you to lose your sense of humor, I'm still laughing about your avi.
Thanks. Does Casey get to wear that cute navy uni-suit all the time, or was that her court fashion? Do the inmantes have different outfits for jail wear and court wear? (OMG, the questions we're all dying for!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1342 on: January 20, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »

I feel a *gigglesnort* coming on.....Muffy is on a roll tonight    

haha! in the second interview with le allen asks her if zenaida has children. she says no. he then asks if she could children. casey says she thinks so but doesnt know as it never came up.

You're right.  Silly me, I was thinking of the other Zenida...

J/k but really you are right - I think she did say no she didn't have children of her own.

yeah she said that zenaida would sometimes watch her nieces and nephews. no wonder baez likes her so much, he lies almost as much as she does.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: January 20, 2009, 09:12:34 PM »

Oh, you look so much slimmer now!  And those ears are absolutely tiny!   

He is such a ham! 

Good evening every monkey!  I just caught up and was really hoping for a doc dump today.

Hi Leroy.    SS tells us that we have to wait until Thursday for our doc dump.   

Hi Sassy!  what does SS know anyways???  j/k   I really hope it is tomorrow though!

I called Ginnette Lucas and asked... 
SS, tell me.................. did she have another "vision?"   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: January 20, 2009, 09:12:44 PM »

What hasn't been released are the text messages between Cindy and Casey . Why ?
They are out there Scully. Why hasn't Baez asked for them ? They are probably some pretty good stuff, eh ? Maybe Baez will read this and go get 'em. Maybe he won't as they might have some bad words in them where they are not being nice to each other. He has asked for every other damn thing from everyone. 
I don't have them but there is a place I visited ( a blog ) that has those calls etc all sorted out beginning with the 15th of June. one thing that junped out is that on June 17, there were no SMS or calls between Cindy & Casey.
Hmmmm .... You probably knew that, but I didn't until yesterday. 

Dang if they are out there how come we don't have them???
LE must have the texts. They must have because they released the logs, but not the content.
We have other text messages. Baez asks because it's his right under law for the discovery. When they are released,the media gets the same info under the freedom of information laws. Except for the crime scene photos and the sensitive information that they wouldn't release except to a secure computer. I guess Baez would have to have an encryption key and the persons on the receiving end would have to have the decryption software. We encrytp at my work for security purposes.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: January 20, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398
Thanks MonkeyMike
I'm confused and can't find the image you are talking about.
I did see this pic of Amy and boy has she gotten skinny.

She sure has!! 
She almost looks sickly to me.I hope she's ok.

Is this ww fo' real?

He has a wrangler with big azz monster tires and he wonders why he cant get a chic? Fo schizzle. Ad for compensation issues, that's all I saw. ( ok so Im bein a little mean cause hes frineds with LA)

Look at the Laura Rose comment. I have always felt that was one of KC's alias because I saw it on some of her other friends before they all became private.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1346 on: January 20, 2009, 09:14:04 PM »

If everyone is going to chat, please take it to musing. Thank you and goodnight.
I'm sorry Nut, I just saw your post.  I will behave, I promise.

Your kitty with the bread hat made me laugh though. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: January 20, 2009, 09:14:32 PM »

Tevye....that's awful, but it sure didn't cause you to lose your sense of humor, I'm still laughing about your avi.
Thanks. Does Casey get to wear that cute navy uni-suit all the time, or was that her court fashion? Do the inmantes have different outfits for jail wear and court wear? (OMG, the questions we're all dying for!)

I don't know.  But I think there are probably few or no accessories for her jail ensemble.  I don't think she could even add a jewel tone scarf to liven it up. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:16:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1348 on: January 20, 2009, 09:16:46 PM »

I don't know.  But I think there is probably few or no accessories for her jail ensemble.  I don't think she could even add a jewel tone scarf to liven it up. 

thats a pity as it would make a lovely noose.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: January 20, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »

I don't know.  But I think there are probably few or no accessories for her jail ensemble.  I don't think she could even add a jewel tone scarf to liven it up. 

And I bet she cant wear those really super pretty white sunglasses she...ahem...amy bought her.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: January 20, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »

He is such a ham! 

Good evening every monkey!  I just caught up and was really hoping for a doc dump today.

Hi Sassy!  what does SS know anyways???  j/k   I really hope it is tomorrow though!

She told you its Thrusday, so tomorrow I'll be up bright and early to read.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1351 on: January 20, 2009, 09:18:31 PM »

Personally, I don't think she needs any more "accessories" besides her bracelets, belly chain, and cool ankle bracelets!  They actually fit her personality quite well!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: January 20, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

Personally, I don't think she needs any more "accessories" besides her bracelets, belly chain, and cool ankle bracelets!  They actually fit her personality quite well!

You are probably right.  She has enough jail bling.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: January 20, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

Perri - you changed clothes...???  I thought I knew you at first when I saw your pic!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: January 20, 2009, 09:21:49 PM »

Oh poor Jesse going on Dr Phil's show. Dr Phil is an A**, he lived down the street from my parents before he "made" it and went to Hollywood. He will yell and scream at Jesse like he is the reason KC did what she did to Caylee. If this, If that, etc. Then he will ask Jesse about his "feelings" and how he should have done things differently. JMO JSM

I would not watch that quack's show if he had them all on it. I watched him once and decided then, I could get better psychological evaluations from my dog.  I consider him a giant quack.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1355 on: January 20, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 

I love it Love to skate, but too much sand here to even rollerblade..........have you asked Boo lately WHEN Joe gets pizza??
Boo's not around tonight IM, you're girl is pretty as are you.

I wish BOO were here! JSM is sick of chinese and mexican take away!

Thanks, we werer at the Elton John concert and she was disappointed because there were no Lion king songs (only the old really good stuff from the 70's)

Where is BPP Really.......well, last I heard she said pizza in February  woo hoo, that can be my birthday present.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: January 20, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »

He is such a ham! 

SS ... That was funny!     Did you happen to ask for lottery numbers too?

jr ... I'm fighting JSM & wendi for their "dumb monkey crown"

Muffy ... no need to tell me ... I'm going to bed and will be back on topic tomorrow ... Monkey Promise!

Night Monkeys!

BUT i should win! JSM cheated-yeah-posting a picture of herself!

wendi
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: January 20, 2009, 09:23:52 PM »

I got a concussion about 10 days ago, and now have post concussive syndrome...or somthing like that. Like football players get when they get their head wonked around too much. It's very frustrating...and the worst part is, I never played football! All I did was get rear-ended by a mean old man...and totalled my car. Seems like I can't remember $hit!

Oh my, I sure hope you are feeling better soon. It just takes time to heal those, but don't do anything strenuous and give it a chance to heal properly.

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: January 20, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »

Coming out of lurking to ask this question.

What ever became of the ever so important "secured" server so the defense team could see the crime scene pictures? Or was this just a ploy to get them in his possession?

If I'm not mistaken after his higna$$ Bia$$ said he would set up a secure server for his "team" to view the photos without the expense of trips to Orlando, the judge ordered him to do so at his expense and report on the progress of such in @ 15 days. Am I correct? Has that time not yet elapsed or has my memory elapsed?

Is this another classic case of, "if I have to pay for it, it's not that important"? just like the tips he demanded. Have I missed something or has this issue just dropped by the wayside as did some other "important issues?"
Now that it has quieted down, let's try this again. Does anyone have any input?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1359 on: January 20, 2009, 09:24:04 PM »

JSM- You are so sute in your skating outfit.  Really.  So pretty!  I wish I was as fun as you are and brave to do something so special.  I absolutely love that about you.  You are LIVING your life!  I love it!  I would love to see you skate!
Thanks Perri I don't skate so well and it isn't brave, just something I made myself do cause someone told me I couldn't Now did you hear that there is a document dump hopefully tomorrow. I promised Nut I would stay on topic tonight!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.