April 27, 2024, 10:26:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339476 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: January 20, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »

Coming out of lurking to ask this question.

What ever became of the ever so important "secured" server so the defense team could see the crime scene pictures? Or was this just a ploy to get them in his possession?

If I'm not mistaken after his higna$$ Bia$$ said he would set up a secure server for his "team" to view the photos without the expense of trips to Orlando, the judge ordered him to do so at his expense and report on the progress of such in @ 15 days. Am I correct? Has that time not yet elapsed or has my memory elapsed?

Is this another classic case of, "if I have to pay for it, it's not that important"? just like the tips he demanded. Have I missed something or has this issue just dropped by the wayside as did some other "important issues?"
Now that it has quieted down, let's try this again. Does anyone have any input?
I think the secure server was a load of baloney. I think Baez doesn't want to pay for a thing and he is just waiting for the document dumps like us monkeys. He is probably sitting here lurking waiting for a Monkey to say they documents are on the internet, here is the link.

I truly think he is incompetent, lazy and a scum bag. JMO JSM
Thanks JSM, that pretty much sums up the way I'm thinking.

BTW, Since we have all been in the Valentine mode showing our true colors with our loved ones, I've changed my look for the time being. Best I could do in short order. Better pics not on my computer.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1381 on: January 20, 2009, 09:42:37 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

I'm so glad you said it before I did...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: January 20, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

JR - that is so darling!!!

Muffy - we are all soooo sorry for being O/T.  I promise.

It's just, well you know...   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1383 on: January 20, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

Well heres a link to me...that's all your getting...LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=57563425
Leroy's mama is absolute beautiful!!!

and so are you Darlin' 

oh...I'm gonna be in big trouble later...
  Thanks SS!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: January 20, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »

Nitey Night Monkeys,

Sparky I am glad you didn't change your name. It suits you well with your beautiful hair!! Wendi you don't need my crown, you are the queen. IM yall are cool and gorgeous. On topic now. Sorry Muffy, behaving now as I type.

Night JSM~although I think you could be back.....I no how hard it is to turn of SM everynight myself, and I have to get up at 5:30 Daughter doesn't think I'm so cool
She will when she gets older Believe me!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: January 20, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

I'm so glad you said it before I did...
SS you weren't even here to say it.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1386 on: January 20, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »

Nitey Night Monkeys,

Sparky I am glad you didn't change your name. It suits you well with your beautiful hair!! Wendi you don't need my crown, you are the queen. IM yall are cool and gorgeous. On topic now. Sorry Muffy, behaving now as I type.

Night JSM~although I think you could be back.....I no how hard it is to turn of SM everynight myself, and I have to get up at 5:30 Daughter doesn't think I'm so cool
She will when she gets older Believe me!!

That's what I hear, but heck~she's 17 now, so when????? Casey never thought Cindy was cool.(had to stay on topic)......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1387 on: January 20, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

Leroy, I do not think I do know you, even as I do now live in Columbus.  WE are very close to the same age.  I am older than you by 1 year.  You are a doll!

On topic- JR-
I think that if the defense wants even one looka t those pics they BETTER put up the money to get a secure system on that computer.  Otherwise the SA is not going to share them and that will be on Baez' own head.  He is payin all these high priced experts to look at 'em, he better put up or shut up!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: January 20, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »

Tevye....that's awful, but it sure didn't cause you to lose your sense of humor, I'm still laughing about your avi.
Thanks. Does Casey get to wear that cute navy uni-suit all the time, or was that her court fashion? Do the inmantes have different outfits for jail wear and court wear? (OMG, the questions we're all dying for!)
For the trial she will be dressed in regular clothes, something modest, and they will have her looking younger and sad and crying on cue.
She will wear her pin stripe pants that Cindy washed for her. The ones she wore at Baez's office. 
I know I saw Cindy wearing those same pants for something...can't remember what it was tho. Thought it might be Cindy sticking it to Casey. Turnabout is fair play.
  Really when? Cindy couldn't fit into KC's pants UNTIL NOW. Was it recently you saw Cindy in KC's britches? That would be sad/funny on Cindy's part. Basically telling KC "look I am skinny sick and poor now because of you. Now I wear your clothes because I have nothing left that fits". Does that make sense I am confusing myself.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1389 on: January 20, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »

JR - that is so darling!!!

Muffy - we are all soooo sorry for being O/T.  I promise.

It's just, well you know...   

Bored monkeys can't help being a little OT!  We need something new to discuss!  Maybe if we all chant "dump!  dump!  dump!"  It will happen!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: January 20, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »

I'm feeling very old right about now, LOLOL 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: January 20, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »

Coming out of lurking to ask this question.

What ever became of the ever so important "secured" server so the defense team could see the crime scene pictures? Or was this just a ploy to get them in his possession?

If I'm not mistaken after his higna$$ Bia$$ said he would set up a secure server for his "team" to view the photos without the expense of trips to Orlando, the judge ordered him to do so at his expense and report on the progress of such in @ 15 days. Am I correct? Has that time not yet elapsed or has my memory elapsed?

Is this another classic case of, "if I have to pay for it, it's not that important"? just like the tips he demanded. Have I missed something or has this issue just dropped by the wayside as did some other "important issues?"
Now that it has quieted down, let's try this again. Does anyone have any input?
I think the secure server was a load of baloney. I think Baez doesn't want to pay for a thing and he is just waiting for the document dumps like us monkeys. He is probably sitting here lurking waiting for a Monkey to say they documents are on the internet, here is the link.

I truly think he is incompetent, lazy and a scum bag. JMO JSM
Thanks JSM, that pretty much sums up the way I'm thinking.

BTW, Since we have all been in the Valentine mode showing our true colors with our loved ones, I've changed my look for the time being. Best I could do in short order. Better pics not on my computer.
Awesome jr! Ya'll  are lovely!

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:01 PM »

Leroy, I do not think I do know you, even as I do now live in Columbus.  WE are very close to the same age.  I am older than you by 1 year.  You are a doll!

On topic- JR-
I think that if the defense wants even one looka t those pics they BETTER put up the money to get a secure system on that computer.  Otherwise the SA is not going to share them and that will be on Baez' own head.  He is payin all these high priced experts to look at 'em, he better put up or shut up!
Correct me if I'm wrong........Did the prosecution not turn them over to him in the courtroom that day with the stipulation he set up the secure system that he proposed?
Bottom line.........he has the photos............correct? Yet no secure system set up!!!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »

Why Klaasend???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: January 20, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »

just thinking, i love Kathy Reichs books & always buy them but i will not buy another one if she stays on as part of KC's defense team. also, isn't the show "Bones" written by her also. are there any other monkeys that like her? also. i am going to leave a message on her website telling her how i feel.

wendi
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »

Oh Peeshaw jr!  I think you're okay here!  Every monkey has a sense of humor ... no one thought you were trying to swing on another monkeys branch - or share a banana - so to speak. 

(Just you and wendi step away from the crown ... that's all I'm sayin!  Crown's mine!  I look lovely in sparkly tiaras!)

Work that one out for me Tevye ...

Well, if you're talking about Monkeys, that's totally on topic. And bananas, too. And sparkly crowns...uhm...well, if Florida still used Old Sparky, hopefully Casey will be wearing a hot, sparkly crown soon! Smile
Concussion?!  What concussion?!  You are ON IT girl!  Thanks ... I owe you!

I got a concussion about 10 days ago, and now have post concussive syndrome...or somthing like that. Like football players get when they get their head wonked around too much. It's very frustrating...and the worst part is, I never played football! All I did was get rear-ended by a mean old man...and totalled my car. Seems like I can't remember $hit!
I know what you mean.  I had one and felt the same.  Worst part was, I was in grad school at the time!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1396 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »

PLZZZZZ~I felt old since that comment about Kronk being old at 40.....I'm over 40 and that's ALL I'm saying on that Seriously, I knew what you meant though!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

Hey all!Hope everyone is having a good evening....no doc dump yet?I rushed home for nothing? 

Live each day as if it were your last!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: January 20, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »

Why Klaasend???

Because so far almost everyone is young enough to be my daughter/son, LOLOL    That's OK though.   

P.S.  Although I haven't done it in years I'm sure I could still ice skate.   
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: January 20, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »

I just saw an update about some of Casey's friends myspaces. I noticed that when you go to W.W.'s myspace, there is a missing picture of Caylee and it was posted 7/14/08 at around 6am. I am not a myspacer so don't know if it links to an updated picture from the person posting it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Here's a link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398
Thanks MonkeyMike
I'm confused and can't find the image you are talking about.
I did see this pic of Amy and boy has she gotten skinny.

It's under his friends comments. It is the next to last one bottom right of the page. The pictures do change so I imagine it's from Casey's account and maybe posted at a later date??? Confusing.

I'm not on MySpace either, though I used to be.  You're right, pictures do change--also, if you remove yourself from someone's friends list, any comment you posted goes away also, I believe.  Judging from the comment there, I'm guessing the A's just changed the name appearing on Casey's account, once Caylee went missing.  What this says to me is that Casey was still trolling for backup male attention on July 14.  Hope this makes sense.

That sounds correct to me now. Not a myspacer. Then I caught on with the help of everyone here. Thank you all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.