April 27, 2024, 08:44:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339471 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »

I emailed GA and asked him where the monies( my word....notice how it  is used below)were going for the tee-shirts and bracelets. Since Caylee has been found it would not be going to 'find Caylee.'  This is the reply I just got back

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

Any monies sent go into " The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation". The monies are then spread between non-profit organizations for other children. You can check Caylee's web site and it explains this..
God Bless and Thank you..
George Anthony

Kid Finders?
I find it interesting that it is going into the Foundation and not the Trust.
Would you mind e-mailing him again ... and telling him to GET A JOB!   

He's got a job - its called 'scamming people'.
You're right.  I forgot about the new family business:  "ScamAnthony's"

Easy, that's the title of a copyrighted document Smile

Kidding.

Mr. A is full of Ca Ca. Legally, when someone asks what donated monies are going for, the prospective donor should be given the statement of purpose from the foundation. As I understand it, there is also an open trust account, so how do they decide what goes where?

Also, BOTH trusts specifically state that funds can be used to bury Caylee, yet she sits in a box. I could hurl
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2009, 06:00:15 PM »

Welcome Ncbelle54.   
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »

thanks for warm welcome all!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

I emailed GA and asked him where the monies( my word....notice how it  is used below)were going for the tee-shirts and bracelets. Since Caylee has been found it would not be going to 'find Caylee.'  This is the reply I just got back

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

Any monies sent go into " The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation". The monies are then spread between non-profit organizations for other children. You can check Caylee's web site and it explains this..
George Anthony

Kid Finders?

Why do you find that interesting.....I am not sure of the real difference?  And KLASS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love having Tim as my avatar...he is my hero....Rob is gonna be jealous!  LOL

I love love love your new avi   

thank you...littleTXlady made it and I grabbed it and Klaas fixed it for me....too cool!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

Entertainment Deals Could Be Paying For Casey's Defense

Monday, January 19, 2009 – updated: 5:52 pm EST January 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey Anthony's defense. Sources tell Eyewitness News that someone complained to the State Attorney's Office about the funding Jose Baez is using toward Casey's defense.

Those sources told WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen the funding could be considered a major conflict of interest. Eyewitness News sources said the judge knows there's a concern about Baez's defense fund. He could decide it's baseless, but if he determines Baez did something wrong he could remove him from the case.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has repeatedly avoided all questions about who is paying for his services, but sources told Eyewitness News the State Attorney's Office received at least one complaint, a complaint that Baez may have made a contingent deal with entertainment interests that means he gets paid based on the outcome of the case, which is banned by the Florida Bar.

Eyewitness News does know the defense has already received around $200,000, but the terms were unclear.

"Because of the nature of this case and, creatively, the abundance of the rumors of the source of the attorney fees," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News (watch full interview). "This court will probably make an inquiry that they'll err on the side of caution."

It's not clear how the judge will handle it. Sheaffer said the judge will likely look into Baez's funding source to make sure there is no conflict of interest and to prevent an appeal.

"It is to make sure the lawyer is representing the client's best interest and not considering the interest of who's paying the attorney's fee," Sheaffer said.

A spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office said the state is aware of the allegations. Prosecutors want to know who is paying his fees and how much money has been spent. The State Attorney's Office spokesperson also said the court is aware of the complaints and it will be up to judge to decide how to handle it.

Jose Baez's spokesperson said Baez has not made any contingent deals. He said Baez is involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with various production companies, but does not profit on those matters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18514454/detail.html#-
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »

Who the Heck told the clerks at the courthouse they could take off today and close the courthouse just because its a Holliday, Caylee is more important then taking a day off.......get back to work and give us our Doc Dump right now!
                DOC DUMP DOC DUMP DOC DUMP DOC DUMB DOC DUMP DOC DUMP DOC DUMP

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

George Anthony

Kid Finders?

Why do you find that interesting.....I am not sure of the real difference?  And KLASS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love having Tim as my avatar...he is my hero....Rob is gonna be jealous!  LOL
The Foundation has officers which can be paid for their services and those officers are:
Cindy & George
Lee
Mallory & her mother, Jody

The Trust only had a Trustee which has to provide an accounting of funds
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »

ncbelle54

ty,Today,how sweet!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »

I have very mixed feelings about Cindy Anthony. On the one hand, my heart breaks for her loss and desperate search for an alive Caylee. On the other hand, I feel I have to condemn her willingness to paint Casey in a holy light when she so painfully and obviously does not deserve it. I mean really, was she going to storm the gates of Heaven and demand entrance for Casey? I absolutely cannot understand how anyone can deny an obvious pregnancy. I would really like to understand it, though. How can you look but not see?

When I think of Cindy, I think COMPLETE DENIAL.

I don't, I think DECEPTION !~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2009, 06:07:33 PM »

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

George Anthony

Kid Finders?

The Foundation has officers which can be paid for their services and those officers are:
Cindy & George
Lee
Mallory & her mother, Jody

The Trust only had a Trustee which has to provide an accounting of funds

aaahhhhhhhh thank you....very interesting

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey Anthony's defense. Sources tell Eyewitness News that someone complained to the State Attorney's Office about the funding Jose Baez is using toward Casey's defense.

Those sources told WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen the funding could be considered a major conflict of interest. Eyewitness News sources said the judge knows there's a concern about Baez's defense fund. He could decide it's baseless, but if he determines Baez did something wrong he could remove him from the case.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has repeatedly avoided all questions about who is paying for his services, but sources told Eyewitness News the State Attorney's Office received at least one complaint, a complaint that Baez may have made a contingent deal with entertainment interests that means he gets paid based on the outcome of the case, which is banned by the Florida Bar.

Eyewitness News does know the defense has already received around $200,000, but the terms were unclear.

"Because of the nature of this case and, creatively, the abundance of the rumors of the source of the attorney fees," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News (watch full interview). "This court will probably make an inquiry that they'll err on the side of caution."

It's not clear how the judge will handle it. Sheaffer said the judge will likely look into Baez's funding source to make sure there is no conflict of interest and to prevent an appeal.

"It is to make sure the lawyer is representing the client's best interest and not considering the interest of who's paying the attorney's fee," Sheaffer said.

A spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office said the state is aware of the allegations. Prosecutors want to know who is paying his fees and how much money has been spent. The State Attorney's Office spokesperson also said the court is aware of the complaints and it will be up to judge to decide how to handle it.

Jose Baez's spokesperson said Baez has not made any contingent deals. He said Baez is involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with various production companies, but does not profit on those matters.

if he doesnt profit, who does? and why is he involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with production companies...i thought he was only caseys lawyer and if shes convicted she cant profit. so who are these deals with? god hes a scumbag.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »

Thanks Russ, can't wait to get more info on this.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »

if he doesnt profit, who does? and why is he involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with production companies...i thought he was only caseys lawyer and if shes convicted she cant profit. so who are these deals with? god hes a scumbag.

Seems like he is skirting the law and riding close to getting into serious trouble.  Who will Casey's man be when and if he is taken off the case?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

Thanks Russ, can't wait to get more info on this.

Seems to me he is in a conflict of interest handing licensing and if he is getting paid on a contingency, this could bode trouble for Baez and his maniacal aspirations of wealth and fame.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »

Seems like he is skirting the law and riding close to getting into serious trouble.  Who will Casey's man be when and if he is taken off the case?

the first stoopid prison guard she can find. or the head of the commissary.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

George Anthony

Kid Finders?

I am going to ask him if any of the monies will be going to TES

I e-mailed them also, but haven't received a response! & it's been a week!

wendi
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

George Anthony

Kid Finders?
[/quote

Maybe email him again, and tell him that you do not approve of Kid Finder's Network, and therefore are not going to purchase.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2009, 06:14:16 PM »

Sunny, you wear Tim well..... 
I'm glad you liked it.

I love it and thank you so much......

You are more than welcome Smile Enjoy Smile

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2009, 06:15:08 PM »

Hey A1, what channel are you watching the inauguration on?  *gigglesnort*   

I tend to agree that we wont see anything new until Wednesday.
Yep, but the inauguration we will see on Tuesday. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »

I am sooo happy to hear this. I've had my suspicions for some time, now, that Baez is attempting to pervert the course of justice for the sake of his own ego and pocketbook. In my view, this case is attracting vultures. i.e., Henry Lee, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.