April 28, 2024, 03:45:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339565 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: January 20, 2009, 11:14:18 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's..

I have been reading and found this time calendar on events and written down from friends and the anthony's. Found it interesting casey telling one boyfriend she was @ the hospital with her dad when she was with the other boyfriend..

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694118/My-Timeline-Calendar
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: January 20, 2009, 11:28:24 PM »

Does someone have the link to the ping map that showed KC right where Caylee was found? I think it was posted on here a couple of days ago.....TIA
I think she made a phone call to Tony from there, about 3:15pm on the 18th of June

Seeme, thanks for the great pictures and everything you did for the Monkeys!!!  You rock!!!

Hi Bearly did you see my picture of me in my bikini???

Pelvis has left the building.   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1462 on: January 20, 2009, 11:31:14 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

Jody, the only thing I can think of is, remember that woman, the 'former spokesperson for the A's'??  (can't think of her name, sorry)  Seems to me that it was mentioned somewhere that she had some type of interest in working with the Clintons in some aspect, maybe campaigning or something.  ??  Errrrrg I hate getting old and losing my memory!!  I think it was maybe on this woman's site, listed under her interests or something.  Maybe another monkey can remember better than me? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: January 20, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »

just thinking, i love Kathy Reichs books & always buy them but i will not buy another one if she stays on as part of KC's defense team. also, isn't the show "Bones" written by her also. are there any other monkeys that like her? also. i am going to leave a message on her website telling her how i feel.

wendi
I haven't been talking on here much lately because I have a sore throat...I was thinking the exact same thing myself! I am a Kathy Reich's fan too. It will be easier to give up the book than the show Bones though...that kind of makes me mad. I was hoping that Bones and the FBI guy would "get it on" this season...Why in the world, if she has only been on the defense side two times, I believe this is one of them, would she pick a friggin child killer?!!!

Her books are okay, but if you want some really good books on forensics take a look at Bill Bass' books. He writes them with John Jefferson so they combined their names and use Jefferson Bass as the author. He is the man who started "THE BODY FARM" and his books are just awesome.

Here are a few of them:

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: January 20, 2009, 11:38:35 PM »

I know. Sorry - I am not sure what I did wrong. I copied them from my address bar at the time. Will try to get them back up with better addresses.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: January 20, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

(as well as being a remarkably kind and big-hearted person.)

I think this is just a sly way of discussing politics and indulging in a little Clinton hate on the Caylee thread. There's no discernable connection. It's just wishful thinking.
Eh, given its a slow day you can not bash her for thinking outside of the box. That took some research to find the connections.  Its almost like 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

(And thank you, you are so very sweet!!)

No, you're sweet, I'm cranky and I'm irritated. If I wanted an eyeful of Clinton hate I'd go to the politics thread.  It IS a little like that Kevin Bacon game, I'll admit. But it's like saying that since Stephen Spielberg is connected to Kevin Bacon through Goldmember with Clint Howard, who was in Frost/Nixon with Kevin Bacon, that maybe Ron Howard is the mysterious guy who paid Kevin Bacon's parking tickets.

I think it's very likely that the anonymous donor is someone the Anthony family could blackmail. Meaning it's someone who's actually set foot in Florida during the last decade, like maybe JP Chatt's family. It's most likely someone with money who wanted the whole case to go away. Or it could be the publishing company, because whether Casey's guilty or innocent they stand to make money if they can get the rights.

IMO there is no mysterious funder that has paid the defense expenses. Jose has promised payment to these experts from money he will never see. I believe he is up to know good and is hoping for big pay offs from media outlets.

I think you're quite correct, Blessed Mother. But there was an "anonymous donor" who ponied up another $500,000 for Casey's second bond, after LP revoked his.  I think a lot of people are counting on large payoffs in the form of book, movie, and other media payoffs, and I agree they're not gonna see it. Do you think JB was the anonymous donor? Could he raise $50,000 that fast?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: January 20, 2009, 11:44:56 PM »

Coming out of lurking to ask this question.

What ever became of the ever so important "secured" server so the defense team could see the crime scene pictures? Or was this just a ploy to get them in his possession?

If I'm not mistaken after his higna$$ Bia$$ said he would set up a secure server for his "team" to view the photos without the expense of trips to Orlando, the judge ordered him to do so at his expense and report on the progress of such in @ 15 days. Am I correct? Has that time not yet elapsed or has my memory elapsed?

Is this another classic case of, "if I have to pay for it, it's not that important"? just like the tips he demanded. Have I missed something or has this issue just dropped by the wayside as did some other "important issues?"
Now that it has quieted down, let's try this again. Does anyone have any input?
I think the secure server was a load of baloney. I think Baez doesn't want to pay for a thing and he is just waiting for the document dumps like us monkeys. He is probably sitting here lurking waiting for a Monkey to say they documents are on the internet, here is the link.

I truly think he is incompetent, lazy and a scum bag. JMO JSM

I was told that a secure server like in the ME's office would cost upward to $10,000 and the court said he had to have it, so if he is out of money like I suspect, he is up the creek without a paddle.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1467 on: January 20, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »

Oh sure...there you go again, just sneakin' in for a quick laugh and running out before I can see you... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: January 21, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

Jody, the only thing I can think of is, remember that woman, the 'former spokesperson for the A's'??  (can't think of her name, sorry)  Seems to me that it was mentioned somewhere that she had some type of interest in working with the Clintons in some aspect, maybe campaigning or something.  ??  Errrrrg I hate getting old and losing my memory!!  I think it was maybe on this woman's site, listed under her interests or something.  Maybe another monkey can remember better than me? 

Michelle Bart did work for Hillary's campaign, yes. And she occasionally contributes an article to Huffpo. That is completely correct. It's easy to find the connection just by googling her name and Hillary's.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: January 21, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »

That tape of Caylee saying "Ya tire PaPaw?" I wish they would play that to KC off and on everyday of the week.  It breaks my heart when I hear her say that to her PawPaw.

Yup, it is heartbreaking.  So sad too, for here was the beginning of her observing others and developing concern for them (aka empathy).  It just makes me want to scream.

So sad that Caylee had that ability Casey lacked, and didn't get to grow up. It is heartbreaking. And it wouldn't have any effect on Casey whatsoever. Casey doesn't have the same kind of emotions other people have. That song doesn't break her heart--but it probably does annoy her that other people are so fascinated with it, instead of with her.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: January 21, 2009, 12:13:42 AM »

Well heres a link to me...that's all your getting...LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=57563425
Leroy's mama is absolute beautiful!!!

and so are you Darlin' 

oh...I'm gonna be in big trouble later...

How much later is the question.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: January 21, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »

Oh sure...there you go again, just sneakin' in for a quick laugh and running out before I can see you... 

Oh believe me, I'm here and I can see you!  (Flirting!)  Hmmmmph!!!!  (just kidding)

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: January 21, 2009, 12:15:23 AM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

I'm so glad you said it before I did...

But a wife looking over your shoulder is much nicer than having a bear on your back.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: January 21, 2009, 12:16:17 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: January 21, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »

Does someone have the link to the ping map that showed KC right where Caylee was found? I think it was posted on here a couple of days ago.....TIA
I think she made a phone call to Tony from there, about 3:15pm on the 18th of June

Seeme, thanks for the great pictures and everything you did for the Monkeys!!!  You rock!!!

You're very welcome!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: January 21, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

Hey Cubbee good to see you! 

Hey klaas! I have been here.... that just brought me out of lurkdom!

We are hoping for some new documents in the case either tomorrow or Thursday.  We should find out more then about what they found with Caylee and what they were looking for at the Anthony's home.

OH! Good! I might be off work Friday..... was going to clean my house, but looks like there will be reading to do!
Thanks klaas! Good to see you too!

Good to see you Cubbee!!

Don't clean your house before a doc dump.  It makes us want to throw things.  Better to clean up after you have calmed down.

You are soooo right Bearly!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: January 21, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

You're right.  There is no way to even suggest there is a real Nanny.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1477 on: January 21, 2009, 12:22:22 AM »

But a wife looking over your shoulder is much nicer than having a bear on your back.   

I wouldn't know..mine ignores me completely..I left you a message or two over in the other thread.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: January 21, 2009, 12:22:54 AM »

He doesn't need to don't you remember. Casey has another phone and lost it or or or she just happens to use the same phone company as the psychic that was helping Dom Casey. They are notorious for not recording and charging people for calls apparently

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: January 21, 2009, 12:24:22 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just home and wanted to see what was going on, we are waiting on the doc dumps right, anyway I got stopped by a cop today on my way to work, but talked my way out of a ticket,Whew!......The first thing he asked me was, is this your car, I said, dang you caught me fast, I just stole it a few minutes ago!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.