April 27, 2024, 02:38:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339504 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1480 on: January 21, 2009, 12:25:52 AM »

Oh believe me, I'm here and I can see you!  (Flirting!)  Hmmmmph!!!!  (just kidding)

Musings ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: January 21, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just home and wanted to see what was going on, we are waiting on the doc dumps right, anyway I got stopped by a cop today on my way to work, but talked my way out of a ticket,Whew!......The first thing he asked me was, is this your car, I said, dang you caught me fast, I just stole it a few minutes ago!

Hi HH...

My guess is Thursday for the doc dump...things always seem to happen on Thursdays 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: January 21, 2009, 12:34:17 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just home and wanted to see what was going on, we are waiting on the doc dumps right, anyway I got stopped by a cop today on my way to work, but talked my way out of a ticket,Whew!......The first thing he asked me was, is this your car, I said, dang you caught me fast, I just stole it a few minutes ago!

Hi HH...

My guess is Thursday for the doc dump...things always seem to happen on Thursdays 
Well  cant you be wrong just one time please, come on whaddaya say!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: January 21, 2009, 12:34:56 AM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

I'm so glad you said it before I did...

But a wife looking over your shoulder is much nicer than having a bear on your back.   

OH! That is sooooo funny

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: January 21, 2009, 12:36:52 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

You're right.  There is no way to even suggest there is a real Nanny.
Thanks Klaas... this is like "The Emperors (sp?) New Clothes" sideways with all this phony posturing BS. They have nothing.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: January 21, 2009, 12:38:08 AM »

Hi HH...

sure...I'm wrong most of the time but I still have to give it the old college try 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: January 21, 2009, 12:39:28 AM »

Hi HH...

sure...I'm wrong most of the time but I still have to give it the old college try 
well then, we will call tomorrow (most of the time) instead of wednesday if that'll help!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: January 21, 2009, 12:40:14 AM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

I'm so glad you said it before I did...

But a wife looking over your shoulder is much nicer than having a bear on your back.   

OH! That is sooooo funny

Ooh ok I am ok I have stopped laughing now!

nope can't help myself her I go again...
Oh.. my stomach hurts. Ok I promise I'll stop now!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: January 21, 2009, 12:42:08 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I've never been able to read all the police interviews of alleged perp.  Did LE ever ask her how alleged perp paid the nanny when she hadn't worked since what...'06 was it?  One of the most interesting things I read were her 1st words in her statement to LE.  She'd dropped Caylee off at ZFG "...between 9-1."  What, she didn't know what time she had to go to "work" (you know, to go to the office that didn't exist?)     She didn't know within an hour when she dropped her child off?  Oh well, it's old news for most Monkeys I guess. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: January 21, 2009, 12:43:37 AM »

Should have said it belonged to Zenaida 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: January 21, 2009, 12:46:54 AM »

Should have said it belonged to Zenaida 
  Hey I didnt think of that, Ill try that next time......then Ill prolly be in one of those free housing rooms like Casey!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: January 21, 2009, 12:48:01 AM »

Hey Cubbee good to see you! 

Hey klaas! I have been here.... that just brought me out of lurkdom!

We are hoping for some new documents in the case either tomorrow or Thursday.  We should find out more then about what they found with Caylee and what they were looking for at the Anthony's home.

Thanks, Klaas.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: January 21, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

[/quote]

It's been a very slow news day..so a lot of O/T and Klaas has been very patient..It was really cool to see actual (or so we think) faces of some of the monkeys...
I'm hoping tomorrow will bring some news, I don't NG had any "Bombshells" tonight either.. how this investigation into Baez's dealings with the media progresses may bring some new topics of discussion soon as well.

I'm going to say Good Night Monkeys !! ..before I get into trouble 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: January 21, 2009, 12:49:25 AM »

Does someone have the link to the ping map that showed KC right where Caylee was found? I think it was posted on here a couple of days ago.....TIA
I think she made a phone call to Tony from there, about 3:15pm on the 18th of June

Seeme, I smile from ear to ear every time I see that little punkin'.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: January 21, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

He doesn't need to don't you remember. Casey has another phone and lost it or or or she just happens to use the same phone company as the psychic that was helping Dom Casey. They are notorious for not recording and charging people for calls apparently
I thought that was funny when the psychic said she was going to the phone company to get the info, when nowadays you can get every itemized call on your phone bill online. I just saw the times and numbers for my daughters gazillion text messages 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: January 21, 2009, 12:51:07 AM »

Does someone have the link to the ping map that showed KC right where Caylee was found? I think it was posted on here a couple of days ago.....TIA
I think she made a phone call to Tony from there, about 3:15pm on the 18th of June

Seeme, I smile from ear to ear every time I see that little punkin'.

Me too Bearly....she is so beautiful!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: January 21, 2009, 12:51:15 AM »

It's been a very slow news day..so a lot of O/T and Klaas has been very patient..It was really cool to see actual (or so we think) faces of some of the monkeys...
I'm hoping tomorrow will bring some news, I don't NG had any "Bombshells" tonight either.. how this investigation into Baez's dealings with the media progresses may bring some new topics of discussion soon as well.

I'm going to say Good Night Monkeys !! ..before I get into trouble 
[/quote]CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: January 21, 2009, 12:52:48 AM »

I've never been able to read all the police interviews of alleged perp.  Did LE ever ask her how alleged perp paid the nanny when she hadn't worked since what...'06 was it?  One of the most interesting things I read were her 1st words in her statement to LE.  She'd dropped Caylee off at ZFG "...between 9-1."  What, she didn't know what time she had to go to "work" (you know, to go to the office that didn't exist?)     She didn't know within an hour when she dropped her child off?  Oh well, it's old news for most Monkeys I guess. 

And George said THEY left about 12:45............Maybe she will use what he said when she throws him under the bus for the murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: January 21, 2009, 12:53:21 AM »

Bearly..you weren't here when I started typing my last post...I just want to say that you and your family will be in my prayers tonight and until you are all better...and maybe even beyond that 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: January 21, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

He doesn't need to don't you remember. Casey has another phone and lost it or or or she just happens to use the same phone company as the psychic that was helping Dom Casey. They are notorious for not recording and charging people for calls apparently
I thought that was funny when the psychic said she was going to the phone company to get the info, when nowadays you can get every itemized call on your phone bill online. I just saw the times and numbers for my daughters gazillion text messages 

What has happened to our FAMED psychic?  Gone into hiding or in jail ?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.