April 27, 2024, 09:41:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339530 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: January 21, 2009, 12:54:41 AM »

Bearly..you weren't here when I started typing my last post...I just want to say that you and your family will be in my prayers tonight and until you are all better...and maybe even beyond that 
I answered you in musing but you were gone by then, STAY STILL!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1501 on: January 21, 2009, 12:59:41 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I've never been able to read all the police interviews of alleged perp.  Did LE ever ask her how alleged perp paid the nanny when she hadn't worked since what...'06 was it?  One of the most interesting things I read were her 1st words in her statement to LE.  She'd dropped Caylee off at ZFG "...between 9-1."  What, she didn't know what time she had to go to "work" (you know, to go to the office that didn't exist?)     She didn't know within an hour when she dropped her child off?  Oh well, it's old news for most Monkeys I guess. 

forget the time, she got the date wrong at first.

and no, le only interviewed her twice. they did not get to ask her how she paid for it, they were busy sitting with her at universal telling her that everything shes said so far has been lies.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: January 21, 2009, 01:00:29 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I've never been able to read all the police interviews of alleged perp.  Did LE ever ask her how alleged perp paid the nanny when she hadn't worked since what...'06 was it?  One of the most interesting things I read were her 1st words in her statement to LE.  She'd dropped Caylee off at ZFG "...between 9-1."  What, she didn't know what time she had to go to "work" (you know, to go to the office that didn't exist?)     She didn't know within an hour when she dropped her child off?  Oh well, it's old news for most Monkeys I guess. 
Yes Foggy, that's another thing...the money trail. How did KC pay ZG? Cash, where are the canceled checks? Also, you must listen to the audio interrogation by LE. The Detectives Allen and Melich are fantastic. I know there are links prolly on SM. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1503 on: January 21, 2009, 01:01:35 AM »

He doesn't need to don't you remember. Casey has another phone and lost it or or or she just happens to use the same phone company as the psychic that was helping Dom Casey. They are notorious for not recording and charging people for calls apparently
I thought that was funny when the psychic said she was going to the phone company to get the info, when nowadays you can get every itemized call on your phone bill online. I just saw the times and numbers for my daughters gazillion text messages 

What has happened to our FAMED psychic?  Gone into hiding or in jail ?

i saw someone post that shes joined some psychic call line.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: January 21, 2009, 01:05:19 AM »

We are hoping for some new documents in the case either tomorrow or Thursday.  We should find out more then about what they found with Caylee and what they were looking for at the Anthony's home.

OH! Good! I might be off work Friday..... was going to clean my house, but looks like there will be reading to do!
Thanks klaas! Good to see you too!

Good to see you Cubbee!!

Don't clean your house before a doc dump.  It makes us want to throw things.  Better to clean up after you have calmed down.

You are soooo right Bearly!

That is exactly the way it happens!   

I don't think we have officially met.  Welcome to the cage!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: January 21, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »

You're right.  There is no way to even suggest there is a real Nanny.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 21, 2009, 01:08:06 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just home and wanted to see what was going on, we are waiting on the doc dumps right, anyway I got stopped by a cop today on my way to work, but talked my way out of a ticket,Whew!......The first thing he asked me was, is this your car, I said, dang you caught me fast, I just stole it a few minutes ago!

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: January 21, 2009, 01:20:13 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just home and wanted to see what was going on, we are waiting on the doc dumps right, anyway I got stopped by a cop today on my way to work, but talked my way out of a ticket,Whew!......The first thing he asked me was, is this your car, I said, dang you caught me fast, I just stole it a few minutes ago!

Bearly, good thing he had a sense of humor, I didnt even get a ticket!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1508 on: January 21, 2009, 01:23:00 AM »

not sure if you guys read nykatie post but her blogs sure are interesting

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Very interesting for sure, kimmy!  Thanks!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: January 21, 2009, 01:25:49 AM »

forget the time, she got the date wrong at first.

and no, le only interviewed her twice. they did not get to ask her how she paid for it, they were busy sitting with her at universal telling her that everything shes said so far has been lies.

Now see, I wouldn't know that re. the date.  I didn't even note the date because it is all a fantasy anyway, so why not the date too?  I think I found her story a bit flimsy (to say the least) when her mom called LE on her and her voice was so nonchalant w/the 911 (?) operator.  But of course if I'd lost my 2 y/o I would have been a puddle of mush--and of course would have enlisted someones help pdq when my child wasn't where she was supposed to be.  I find it so funny (peculiar, not ha ha) that someone so addicted to her cell phone(s) had no number handy.  Heck, I would have had the # written w/a sharpie on my hand, and a million other places if my card was on my desk at work.  Oh wait, she didn't have a desk, the little worm.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: January 21, 2009, 01:27:42 AM »

I'll take telepathy for $100.   

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: January 21, 2009, 01:35:59 AM »

Hi Klassend,

I respectfully request your help in adding a horse pic as my avatar that Deenie "gifted" to me on page 29.  I don't how that works, so thought you'd work your magic...at your convenience of course. 

Thank you.

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: January 21, 2009, 01:39:33 AM »

I think they used the preciously mentioned tin foil hats.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: January 21, 2009, 01:41:10 AM »

Foggy - all fixed up!  I had to make it a bit smaller so it would work 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1514 on: January 21, 2009, 01:47:50 AM »

I don't think a monkey, elephant, lion, raccoon, or Einstein can explain that, Cheerio!!

Casey's going down. I'm waiting for the forensics from where Caylee was found to bolster that even more. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: January 21, 2009, 01:51:54 AM »

Bearly, good thing he had a sense of humor, I didnt even get a ticket!

Maybe he wasn't a real cop, maybe he was a Zannycop!

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1516 on: January 21, 2009, 01:52:22 AM »

Okies, adding my pic to the lineup til I log back in when I wake up and yank it back down.   Couple of hours to throw soft darts at the monitor!   

Heading for the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: January 21, 2009, 01:55:29 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: January 21, 2009, 01:55:59 AM »

Well, I think she is telepathological!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: January 21, 2009, 01:57:18 AM »

Hi Klassend,

I respectfully request your help in adding a horse pic as my avatar that Deenie "gifted" to me on page 29.  I don't how that works, so thought you'd work your magic...at your convenience of course. 

Thank you.

Foggy

it!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.