April 28, 2024, 10:37:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339605 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: January 21, 2009, 01:58:20 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I'll take telepathy for $100.   

I think they used the preciously mentioned tin foil hats.

Here's mine

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: January 21, 2009, 02:01:54 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I don't think a monkey, elephant, lion, raccoon, or Einstein can explain that, Cheerio!!

Casey's going down. I'm waiting for the forensics from where Caylee was found to bolster that even more. 
Do you think the duct tape results will be included? Then the defense gets their mitts on it and does everything to discredit the obvious outcome
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: January 21, 2009, 02:03:52 AM »

Okies, adding my pic to the lineup til I log back in when I wake up and yank it back down.   Couple of hours to throw soft darts at the monitor!   

Heading for the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Stand back, guys!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: January 21, 2009, 02:08:01 AM »

Here's mine

That's a real beaut janetruth!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1524 on: January 21, 2009, 02:08:12 AM »

Okies, adding my pic to the lineup til I log back in when I wake up and yank it back down.   Couple of hours to throw soft darts at the monitor!   

Heading for the monkey bunky.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Wycks, you're lovely!

There are sure a lot of beautiful monkeys in here!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: January 21, 2009, 02:09:22 AM »

I don't think a monkey, elephant, lion, raccoon, or Einstein can explain that, Cheerio!!

Casey's going down. I'm waiting for the forensics from where Caylee was found to bolster that even more. 
Do you think the duct tape results will be included? Then the defense gets their mitts on it and does everything to discredit the obvious outcome

I was next to a car tonight that said "Pet Nanny" on the outside.  I swear there was no one in the driver's seat.  Do you suppose the invisible nanny got a new job? 

I made everyone in the car hide under the dashboard just in case.

I believe in miracles!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: January 21, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »

Well, I think she is telepathological!

A pathological something alright!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1527 on: January 21, 2009, 02:11:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys - getting caught up!  So no new docs today!!  Do we know when??
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: January 21, 2009, 02:11:32 AM »

Here's mine

Just because one needs a tinfoil hat, there is no reason to not look one's best.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: January 21, 2009, 02:13:46 AM »

He doesn't need to don't you remember. Casey has another phone and lost it or or or she just happens to use the same phone company as the psychic that was helping Dom Casey. They are notorious for not recording and charging people for calls apparently
I thought that was funny when the psychic said she was going to the phone company to get the info, when nowadays you can get every itemized call on your phone bill online. I just saw the times and numbers for my daughters gazillion text messages 

What has happened to our FAMED psychic?  Gone into hiding or in jail ?
Good Question. You would think she would be running back to the media with the phone bill that proved what she said to be true wouldn't you!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: January 21, 2009, 02:14:47 AM »

Here's mine

Just because one needs a tinfoil hat, there is no reason to not look one's best.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: January 21, 2009, 02:14:56 AM »

Foggy - all fixed up!  I had to make it a bit smaller so it would work 

Thanks again.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: January 21, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »

We are hoping for some new documents in the case either tomorrow or Thursday.  We should find out more then about what they found with Caylee and what they were looking for at the Anthony's home.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 21, 2009, 02:18:37 AM »

We are hoping for some new documents in the case either tomorrow or Thursday.  We should find out more then about what they found with Caylee and what they were looking for at the Anthony's home.

TY Bearly!!  Did you cheat??   
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: January 21, 2009, 02:18:50 AM »

not sure if you guys read nykatie post but her blogs sure are interesting

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Very interesting for sure, kimmy!  Thanks!   

Wyks it is so cool that you and other monkeys have let us see you! Cool jacket too btw! I do read that blog and it is really good and for the most part I think they are spot on about this case. I have suspected that cindy had something to do with the story about Baez as well. They kind of say that it is just because cindy wants the money for herself but I think that cindy is probably trying to stop casey from profitting off her dead daughter more to the point. I don't really believe they are 100% behind casey like they say.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: January 21, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »

Are you my 8th grade social studies teacher?   

I believe in miracles!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: January 21, 2009, 02:21:24 AM »

Here's mine

Now that is quite fetching, Cheerio.  Are you the designer? 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: January 21, 2009, 02:25:34 AM »

Here's mine

OOPS!  I'm sorry but I believe that's Janetruths's chapeau (sp?).   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: January 21, 2009, 02:28:33 AM »

Are you my 8th grade social studies teacher?   

I might be - you just never know!!  Hubby nicknamed himself tonight -Part Time!!  LOL
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: January 21, 2009, 02:48:15 AM »

Here's mine

OOPS!  I'm sorry but I believe that's Janetruths's chapeau (sp?).   

Yup.  However, you are welcome to use it...

thanks for the compliment, by the way...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.