April 27, 2024, 02:34:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339503 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1580 on: January 21, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »

Hopefully some documents today.  I'll check in later. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1581 on: January 21, 2009, 06:59:49 AM »

I have very mixed feelings about Cindy Anthony. On the one hand, my heart breaks for her loss and desperate search for an alive Caylee. On the other hand, I feel I have to condemn her willingness to paint Casey in a holy light when she so painfully and obviously does not deserve it. I mean really, was she going to storm the gates of Heaven and demand entrance for Casey? I absolutely cannot understand how anyone can deny an obvious pregnancy. I would really like to understand it, though. How can you look but not see?

When I think of Cindy, I think COMPLETE DENIAL.

I don't understand it. I can understand putting something to the back of your mind that is hard to deal with, but to literally not see with your eyes an obviously pregnant person...how does this happen, I wonder?

Ok, I wasn't going to go here but I hid my pregnancy from my parents for 6months (long story) I however did not live with them at this time.  I think you only see what you want to see.

I can understand hiding a pregnancy for some amount of time out of concern about disapproval, but not to see with your physical eyes? I don't get that.

Well, there's also the possibility that she's lying her ass off.

I had a cousin in high school that was a year older than me.  She had a baby when she was 15 and verrrrry nieve.  NO one knew, including her, until she had the baby.  They thought when she was in labor that maybe she had appendecitis or something like that.  That is why they rushed her to the hospital.   We have talked since, and I am 47 now, and she still sticks by her story.  I can remember the day she went in and they called and said she had had a baby, wondering if it would live, thinking it would have to be very premature.  NOpe  full term.   Don't know how she did it though.

BUT - if this poor ole monkey remembers correctly, CAs brother mentioned a POKED OUT BELLY button. Surely CA knew what that meant.....M...O....O

I would LOVE to see a picture of Casey when she was at Rick's wedding!! Did he ever post pictures of her at his wedding? I saw the family photo with Mom,Dad,Cindy and Rick but that's all. Usually everyone at a wedding gets their picture snapped like it or not.  Anybody?

I have always thought Casey would of had the baby and put it in the trash just like she has done NOW

It happens probably more than any one of us would like to admit.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: January 21, 2009, 07:05:20 AM »

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: January 21, 2009, 07:07:31 AM »

Hopefully some documents today.  I'll check in later. 

Hi Perriwinkle. Nice to see you. It seems I miss you all the time also but read your posts.

It seems this site is like One Big Book and the chapters never end. It transcends all time and space. An entity all unto itself.           Can you tell I saw a Star Trek the other day?? 

Ms Sam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: January 21, 2009, 07:11:45 AM »

I have very mixed feelings about Cindy Anthony. On the one hand, my heart breaks for her loss and desperate search for an alive Caylee. On the other hand, I feel I have to condemn her willingness to paint Casey in a holy light when she so painfully and obviously does not deserve it. I mean really, was she going to storm the gates of Heaven and demand entrance for Casey? I absolutely cannot understand how anyone can deny an obvious pregnancy. I would really like to understand it, though. How can you look but not see?

I don't understand it. I can understand putting something to the back of your mind that is hard to deal with, but to literally not see with your eyes an obviously pregnant person...how does this happen, I wonder?

Ok, I wasn't going to go here but I hid my pregnancy from my parents for 6months (long story) I however did not live with them at this time.  I think you only see what you want to see.

I can understand hiding a pregnancy for some amount of time out of concern about disapproval, but not to see with your physical eyes? I don't get that.

I had a cousin in high school that was a year older than me.  She had a baby when she was 15 and verrrrry nieve.  NO one knew, including her, until she had the baby.  They thought when she was in labor that maybe she had appendecitis or something like that.  That is why they rushed her to the hospital.   We have talked since, and I am 47 now, and she still sticks by her story.  I can remember the day she went in and they called and said she had had a baby, wondering if it would live, thinking it would have to be very premature.  NOpe  full term.   Don't know how she did it though.

BUT - if this poor ole monkey remembers correctly, CAs brother mentioned a POKED OUT BELLY button. Surely CA knew what that meant.....M...O....O

I would LOVE to see a picture of Casey when she was at Rick's wedding!! Did he ever post pictures of her at his wedding? I saw the family photo with Mom,Dad,Cindy and Rick but that's all. Usually everyone at a wedding gets their picture snapped like it or not.  Anybody?

I have always thought Casey would of had the baby and put it in the trash just like she has done NOW

Good Morning, Scarlett... and all you bouncing Monkeys:

If I didn't have to get ready for work I would go searching.... YES, there is a pic but since I can't remember where, maybe another Monkey can link. I was (IIRC) of CA and KC facing camera at the wedding of CA's brother. And you could DEFINiTELY see the belly button.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1585 on: January 21, 2009, 07:16:22 AM »

morning monkeys!

i hope all sick monkeys and their loved ones are on the speedy road to recovery, and heres to hoping for nice big document dump today. please hurrryyyyy bounce

Fixed it
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:45:07 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: January 21, 2009, 07:22:36 AM »

Good Morning!!
here ya go!
I am on my way out to the doctors, time for some more magic cough medicine.. get well to all you sick monkeys
`

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: January 21, 2009, 07:27:57 AM »

More discovery documents to be released
Last Edited: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 6:41 AM EST
Created: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 6:26 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Another 311 pages of discovery documents were turned over to Casey Anthony's defense team on Tuesday.

It is not yet known what information the documents contain.

Once the information is made available to the defense, it becomes public record. The documents are expected to be released as early as Wednesday morning.

MyFoxOrlando will post all of the documents online as soon as they become available.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: January 21, 2009, 07:28:21 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8287211&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1589 on: January 21, 2009, 07:31:56 AM »

Good Morning!!
here ya go!
I am on my way out to the doctors, time for some more magic cough medicine.. get well to all you sick monkeys
`

I am sorry, but this family has to be the stupidest family on the planet.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: January 21, 2009, 07:32:24 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I hope all are well this morning. 

flower
Aw Bearly -- thanks for the flower -- I hope your mother is feeling better.

You are welcome, cutie!

Thanks, Pooky, me too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:27 AM »

Good Day Pooky,Bearly,and Today.

Thanks for that info Pooky. How is the snow? Did little Pooky have a blast!!

I have to catch up. BBL   I hope today is the day for the doc dump!! Getting sick of watching the LOST jail house tape!!

for the little scared monkey. 

I believe in miracles!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:27 AM »

Oh TY TY TY flamom....That is something else!! I mean really something else!!

If Cindy, An RN could not see this obvious pregnancy,I would fear for her patients and she should not be employed as a nurse ever ever again!! JMO

Ridiculous.   This visual has changed my opinion about Cindy Anthony but I still do not like watching someone hurting in pain and being slowly destroyed right before our very eyes. JMO

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: January 21, 2009, 07:35:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everybody is well and warm.

I am, where it counts anyway.   

Thank you!

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: January 21, 2009, 07:37:47 AM »

No Change Of Venue Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:32:57 PM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/20/no_change_of_venue_motion_filed_in_casey_anthony_case.html

ORLANDO -- The Orange County court says a motion has not been filed for a change of venue in Casey Anthony's murder trial.

There have been reports the defense wants the trial moved. However in a news release Tuesday, the court said that hasn't happened.

If Anthony's attorney Jose Baez does file that motion, a hearing will be set and the motion will be considered in open court.

The motion is public information, and the court said they will release the information if, and when, it's filed.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1595 on: January 21, 2009, 07:38:02 AM »

morning monkeys!

i hope all sick monkeys and their loved ones are on the speedy road to recovery, and heres to hoping for nice big document dump today. please hurrryyyyy bounce

ooopsie, can one of the mods remove that nonworking link for me, so sorry. Embarassed

good morning bearly, could you please remove this link for me. im sorry im such a spaz.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:49:50 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: January 21, 2009, 07:38:17 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

I have been an obsessive little Monkey overnight.  Nervously awaiting the doc dump, I guess...  So, with Bearly's gracious help, I made my first ever monkey thread (Thank you, Bearly!!) in the wee hours of the morning.  Link below. 

In case any Monkeys would like to see what captured my attention nearly all night-- please feel free to check it out.  I haven't been to bed, in case you hadn't noticed!  I'm not usually here with the early morning crowd... Had the day off today, couldn't sleep last night...

Here it is, maybe it could help some bored or anxious monkeys pass a little time as we await the documents..... http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4429.0

And I don't know how to embed pics within the text of my posts, so I am worried that each of the pics I posted on that special thread will disappear when someone replies... If anyone knows how to help me -- if I have not messed it all up beyond repair, that is -- I'd so much appreciate it...

Thanks, Monkeys.  Please check it out and let me know what you think...

Warning #1:  It is about yet another movie and connections to the case -- but I think a lot of monkeys might find it quite intriguing like I did !!  Even if they are ALL just coincidences, the parallels on this one are really astonishing.

Warning #2:  Sensitive monkeys who have been abused as a child or adult may find some of the stills I posted from the movie to be disturbing.  Triggers, maybe, so scroll with caution...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4429.0

Thanks! and have a good day... May docs be dumped ASAP!!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: January 21, 2009, 07:38:40 AM »

Good morning, cute monkey face!

I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: January 21, 2009, 07:40:06 AM »

More discovery documents to be released
Last Edited: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 6:41 AM EST
Created: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 6:26 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Another 311 pages of discovery documents were turned over to Casey Anthony's defense team on Tuesday.

It is not yet known what information the documents contain.

Once the information is made available to the defense, it becomes public record. The documents are expected to be released as early as Wednesday morning.

MyFoxOrlando will post all of the documents online as soon as they become available.

wooooo -- hooooooo!

(that was my monkey howl, in appreciation for the news you have posted, SeeMe!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:42 AM »

morning monkeys! http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/dollylove/more%20smilies/8a3240ab.gif

Thanks p-nut.

Gimme a D-Gimme a U-Gimme a M-Gimme a P.  What does it spell--disaster for the guilty!!!!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.