April 28, 2024, 10:37:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339604 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: January 21, 2009, 10:33:46 AM »

But, it's still very pretty1........I don't have any normal pic's of myself as I am always taking them of the kiddies, so just strange ones. what I have found very interesting is how young most of the monkeys are (sans myself) yet VERY WISE for such youngsters.

I know we've been over this.. but apparently 34 is not very young.    I thought you posted an up close of you earlier? You didn't look old to me?    I haven't seen anybody that has.  Even the ones who are grandmothers. Maybe I just have a different definition of "old looking"? 

I guess I just feel old after Klaas said over 40 is old

Might as well call me a fossil.
I already have my calls in to the Jitterbug Phone and Hooveround Scooter people, don't know if I can wait to receive them.

I'd laugh out loud but I have fallen and can't get up.

Clap clap.  Crap, I just turned the light off.

It's the clapper, not the crapper....   

If you have diarrhea does it look like a strobe light?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: January 21, 2009, 10:35:47 AM »

I hope they're juicy 

Oh, me too! I hope the search warrants for the Anthony house are in there. That could be very interesting.

Is it too much to hope for.. that the JCP receipt will be in there?

Oh yeah. I'd like to see that, too. Cindy sure didn't want to give that up.

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

Maybe the stuff that's too damning, he'd rather not come out til trial?  So he has to play like he isn't interested..  (maybe?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: January 21, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »

OMG Bearly! 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: January 21, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »

But, it's still very pretty1........I don't have any normal pic's of myself as I am always taking them of the kiddies, so just strange ones. what I have found very interesting is how young most of the monkeys are (sans myself) yet VERY WISE for such youngsters.

I know we've been over this.. but apparently 34 is not very young.    I thought you posted an up close of you earlier? You didn't look old to me?    I haven't seen anybody that has.  Even the ones who are grandmothers. Maybe I just have a different definition of "old looking"? 

I already have my calls in to the Jitterbug Phone and Hooveround Scooter people, don't know if I can wait to receive them.

You mean this?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: January 21, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »

Lest you forget, I said 50 is the new 20!

I believe in miracles!
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: January 21, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

I'm sure he'll try and spin it that the Sheriff's office tried to gain access to his client through her parents, but that will never overcome the revulsion of the jurors at Casey throwing a fit that her parents would dare ask her for some kind of credible, useful information about her precious daughter.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: January 21, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »

From y'all's pictures, a visitor might get the erroneous idea that all monkeys are young and beautiful.

Some of us are older, and wouldn't have made the A list even in our salad days!

Just sayin'
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: January 21, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »

I'm sure he'll try and spin it that the Sheriff's office tried to gain access to his client through her parents, but that will never overcome the revulsion of the jurors at Casey throwing a fit that her parents would dare ask her for some kind of credible, useful information about her precious daughter.

Well, he would have to think he has power to compel the jail system to restrict his clients visitors based on his requests and demands.  He can not.  He can only encourage his client not to accept visits.  He has no power to compel anyone else to keep her mouth shut. 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: January 21, 2009, 10:42:12 AM »

Experts Shmexperts! Can a monkey please explain how Baez is going to get around the fact that there are NO PHONE RECORDS to or from the phantom ZG from KC in over 2 years? For pick up, drop off where and when, checking up during visits, etc. etc. What plausible creative excuse can explain that away? Ohhh, tin cans and string, telepathy and alien Verizon guys.

I'll take telepathy for $100.   

I think they used the preciously mentioned tin foil hats.

Here's mine

Hi janetruth! I wanted to show off your beautiful hat from last night
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: January 21, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »

You mean this?

Have you been having an electric/plumbing issue?   

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1750 on: January 21, 2009, 10:43:11 AM »

From y'all's pictures, a visitor might get the erroneous idea that all monkeys are young and beautiful.

Just sayin'
Thank-you, you are a very pretty woman.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1751 on: January 21, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »

Just sayin'
Jane, you are beautiful. Look like an A lister to me!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »

Just sayin'

Did I just hear you badmouth a marvelous monkey???   

I believe in miracles!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: January 21, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »

You mean this?

Lol, you have be up in years to understand.  Speak up cause I have trouble hearing.

Wait a minute

let me turn this up a bit

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: January 21, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »

Just sayin'

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: January 21, 2009, 10:47:41 AM »

Well, he would have to think he has power to compel the jail system to restrict his clients visitors based on his requests and demands.  He can not.  He can only encourage his client not to accept visits.  He has no power to compel anyone else to keep her mouth shut. 

Exactly. No doubt Baez will still try to say LE acted improperly, but it won't work. It's really the only defense he has, but I can't figure out why he seems sincerely hostile to law enforcement.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:36 AM »

Lol, you have be up in years to understand.  Speak up cause I have trouble hearing.

Wait a minute

let me turn this up a bit

What??  I can't hear you???

I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:43 AM »

Jane, you are beautiful. Look like an A lister to me!

I'll second that!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: January 21, 2009, 10:50:53 AM »

Exactly. No doubt Baez will still try to say LE acted improperly, but it won't work. It's really the only defense he has, but I can't figure out why he seems sincerely hostile to law enforcement.

Because they "busted" his client..............and he knows there is no defense for her at this point. He is an idiot for not pleading her out when this started.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:15 AM »

Baez might not even make the trial.  I will miss the clownboy, because he guarantees her conviction.  He seems to be trying a vigorous attempt to skirt the laws on conflict of interest by handling her media affairs and receiving payment from such.  If he is truly trying to make the story better for a payoff, she might be able to get a mistrial based on lawyer misconduct if he is not removed soon.  Judge Strickland and the Florida Bar better get off their duff and prevent twice the tax dollars spent at trial(s).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.